Into the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was almost vibrating with pleasure now, trembling and gasping with every thrust of Scott's hips. She was so close to cumming, and wanted release badly. "Scott..." she whimpered. "Spank me again, Scott! Spank me!"

Scott grinned and gave her ass another slap, adding redness to the marks he had left earlier. "You naughty girl. You're my naughty girl who loves being fucked, aren't you? And spanked?" He was breathing heavily in between his words and felt like he couldn't hold on any longer. "Cum for me, Mel. I want you to cover my cock in your cum," he bit his lip and nudged the pad of his finger quickly over her swollen nipple.

That did it. Melanie bucked hard and cried out loudly, barely able to keep her legs straight again. She heard Scott praising her as he continued his thrusts and his nudges against her clit. "Good girl, Mel... oh, fuck, you feel so fucking good..." he moaned. With a few more deep thrusts he exploded inside her, and they both moaned their passions into the warm night air.

Scott bucked his hips into her slower and slower, and eventually came to rest buried inside her. Melanie sighed contentedly and breathed heavily, gripping onto the railing. Raising herself up with the help of Scott's arms around her chest, her heels placed her at the right height for his cock to remain sheathed. Scott growled softly and ran his hands over her taut torso, raking against the skin. Squeezing her everywhere he found a curve, his hands came to rest as his arms wrapped around her tightly. She wiggled her bottom against him, and Scott moaned as his softening cock slipped out of her and left a sticky trail along her lips and inner thigh. He nipped at her earlobe and he smiled as he whispered, "Now you can let go."

12