Into The Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
__Lisa__
__Lisa__
1,229 Followers

He switched off the headlights, which surprised me given we had no other source of light here. I guessed he must have planned on being here a while and didn't want to drain the battery. We both climbed out and I shut the door behind me. When I'd rounded the hood to join him, we stood side by side facing away from the car.

The stars appeared so clear here, glittering from a darkened sky free from clouds. The land ahead appeared to continue on for several meters before disappearing into nothingness. Something told me a steep drop existed on the other side, but there was no way I'd be getting close enough in the dark to confirm that suspicion.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"A private spot not many people know about. There's a track over there," he said, pointing to our right, "that leads down to the water. I come here with friends to spearfish. We camp right here whenever we stay overnight."

I smiled. That sounded like my idea of fun. Spearfishing, cool car, and he'd told me on the drive over here that he made a comfortable, creative living developing games apps. Combined with everything I already knew about the guy, including the fact that he'd brought me to his secret fishing spot that so few people were aware of, he'd just become even more appealing.

As if he'd been thinking about me as well, he changed the subject and asked, "So, are you going to tell me what happened to that girl I knew in school? You're so different now."

I looked up at him to check his expression. "Good or bad different?"

His teeth flashed in the dim light. "Good."

I laughed, realising that could be taken either way. Not that I had any room to be offended since I'd struggled to come to terms with the old version of me as well. "I went into local theatre after high school," I explained. "To meet new people, try to get over my shyness, that kind of thing. Turns out the solution all along was pretending to be someone else. I loved it so much I still perform now." And had a starring role in an upcoming major production, not that I'd ruin the moment by bragging or anything.

He looked at me steadily for a minute then directed his attention somewhere in the distance. "It's great seeing you happier now, Lace. It's also a hell of a lot easier hearing what you're thinking instead of having to guess what's going on in that head of yours."

"You say that now, but remember it won't always be a good thing."

He returned his gaze to me and smiled. "I bet you'd be fun in an argument."

"Why don't you irritate me and find out?"

Logan laughed softly and hooked my elbow to pull me over to him. Being the first time he'd touched me all night, I had to deal with the sensation of electricity shooting up my arm as well as the sudden nearness of him when he pulled me in between his thighs. "Just so you know," he said beside my ear, apparently oblivious to my struggle, "irritating you is the last thing I want to do right now."

Feeling him smile against my cheek just made things even worse. I had to drag in a steadying breath but it didn't stop the thrill-lovin' hussy in me from trying to take things further. "What's the first thing you want to do?"

We hadn't so much as kissed yet, not even touched in any way that wouldn't be classed as platonic. So when he flattened his palms against my abdomen and slid them up to close over my breasts, I sucked in a pleasure filled gasp and arched my back. "God... Logan. Give a girl some warning before you do something like that." I'd worn a thin cotton bra tonight, the kind with no padding, no lace or other adornments, so when his thumbs and forefingers began rolling my nipples and massaging my breasts, I felt every touch intensely through my shirt.

"You love surprises," he said as if he'd spent the last ten years getting to know me rather than being absent from my life. He leaned in close and pressed his lips to my cheek, leaving his mouth there so I could feel the smoothness of his skin and his breaths moving over me. He didn't play fair, but I liked that about him. "Am I right?" he coaxed, giving my breasts a firm rub.

"Uh-huh." I turned my head to invite a kiss that he didn't seem in any kind of hurry to take. Our breaths intermingled, and even though I felt the heat coming off him he made sure to keep his mouth a safe distance from mine. "Kiss me," I demanded in a shaky voice, wondering if he just sucked at picking up hints.

He pressed his lips to the underside of my jaw. "Not yet."

Oh, really? I ground my hips against him, at least content to find an impressive erection hiding there inside his pants. If we were going to go about this whole thing backwards, I figured I might as well get on board with the idea and have some fun of my own. My hand slipped behind me and dipped between our bodies. I gave him a firm rub and let out a rushed, "Oh, my God," at the feel of him.

He groaned and kept his hands still, clutching my breasts while I explored the length of him. He felt so good even through a couple layers of material that I couldn't wait to get my hands on him for real. "Logan, I think you like me," I said, gripping as much of him as I could through the fabric.

His responding laugh came out more like a growl. The deep, husky sound made my hips roll and my back arch further. "You can tell, huh?"

While his hands began moving again, his fingers teasing and rubbing my nipples, I responded in kind and leaned into his body as I stroked him. "Yeah. I think you like me a lot."

His fingers slid down to the waistband of my black pants, and with one hand he flicked the button open. While I braced myself for what I knew was coming next, he yanked the zipper down and slipped his hand inside my panties. He didn't waste any time reaching his intended target, and at the first touch I let out a deep sigh and parted my legs. He stroked his fingers back and forth through my wetness, making a hum of approval beside my ear. "I think you like me, too."

We still hadn't kissed yet. Hearing him talk to me like this made me desperate to feel his mouth on mine, but I wanted to try it his way and let him lead, maybe not act like I knew everything for once.

His other hand kept massaging my breasts, moving from one to the other, teasing my nipples so thoroughly it seemed like he had all the time in the world to play with me. I couldn't remember ever being as turned on as I felt right then. With the hardness of his body supporting me and the strength of his hands driving me crazy, I closed my eyes and made a whimpering sound.

"You doing okay there?" he asked, touching his lips to the corner of my mouth.

"No." I pushed my hips closer to his stroking fingers. "This is just... awful." The rumble of his deep laughter against my skin made me smile. My hand smoothed along the length of him and slipped beneath, our positions making my attempts a little awkward. I wanted to drag his fly down and touch that silky skin of his, but I had a feeling he wouldn't give me full access there until he got a certain reaction from me.

My eyes continued adjusting to the darkness, and what had originally seemed to be pitch black had now become clearer. The shape of the landscape around us, the outline of the trees in the distance, the swaying grass over to the left and a scrabbling sound in the bush that I didn't even want to think about right now because—

"Oh, my God." I pressed back hard against Logan's chest and let the trembling come over me. My thighs locked together and trapped his hand. My eyes squeezed shut. Pleasure filled me and my hold on his erection tightened until I'd shuddered through an orgasm so intense it had me crying out.

He spoke in a low voice beside my ear the whole time, the words mostly unintelligible but the sound of his roughened voice just making me want him all the more. When the tremors had subsided he slipped his fingers from my panties and shoved both hands under my shirt, using his thumbs to lift my bra and top over my breasts. I opened my eyes and glanced down to see my hardened nipples appear beneath the bundled material. Even though I knew no one could see us out here the sudden exposure still had my stomach dipping.

I turned my head to search Logan's face in the dim light. The features that had always seemed so relaxed and composed were now hardened with desire, his hazel eyes glimmering in the dark. He gave me a quick smile, the expression so out of place amid all of that intensity that it made me gasp. When he eased me away from him to unfasten his belt and zipper, the sound of those movements and the promise they held had my heart racing all over again.

Once he'd freed himself he gripped my hips and pulled me against him, then without even giving me a chance to get my head around the fact that, yes, this was actually happening now, right now, he slid inside me from behind.

He groaned as he filled me, and if I'd heard ever anything hotter than that I couldn't remember it right then. The sensation of him being completely inside me, so close I could smell his subtle cologne and feel his hard stomach pressed against my lower back, had my eyes drifting closed and a deep breath leaving me.

Logan leaned against the hood of the car and took me with him, urging me back until I was sitting on his lap. With his arms wrapped around me and his cock buried deep inside me, the moment felt so good, so right, that I couldn't imagine ever wanting to be anywhere else. He covered one of my bare breasts with his palm and pressed his mouth to my throat. His fingertips began teasing my nipple while his hips moved slowly beneath me. I couldn't stop myself from matching his pace, deepening the connection to intensify the sensations.

Logan kissed his way slowly along my neck and a trail of shivers followed the journey of his soft, damp, unbelievably sexy mouth. I wanted that mouth on mine, but no, he'd been stubborn and hadn't even kissed me to congratulate me on that spectacular orgasm.

"You make the sexiest sound when you come," he said against my throat.

"Do I?" I pressed down harder against his hips, smiling at the way his breath caught. "I stopped thinking as soon as you touched me."

Something I said must have set him off because he pushed off the car, and without even breaking physical contact with me, turned us both around. "Bend over and put your hands on the hood," he said in a gruff tone I'd never heard from him before.

With a rush of desire that had my knees wobbling, I leaned forward and flattened my palms against the cool metal. "Yes, Officer."

A sound remarkably like a snort came from behind me. "God, Lace, I swear. I can't figure out if I want to laugh or keep fucking you."

Why couldn't I just shut the hell up, hmm? "The second option, definitely the second option. Or multi-task. I'm good with that, too."

And he did. With a low chuckle he smoothed his hand up my spine and leaned over me, gripping the back of my neck while he gave me a deep, testing thrust. A sensation like the one I'd felt on the downward slide of a rollercoaster filled my stomach, and my back bowed as my fingers curled against the hood. He seemed to like my reaction because he clutched my hip with his other hand and began a series of hard, driving thrusts that made me want to scream.

The strength of his movements pushed me closer to the car, my long hair swinging over one shoulder and my forehead almost pressed to the metal. I focused on the sensation of his cock sliding into me and begged him to keep going. He continued on with his deep thrusts, his heavy breaths and the feel of his fingers digging into my hip thrilling me. When my knees nearly gave way he moved his hand to my lower abdomen and supported me, but he never let up. His pace only increased and I pushed back to meet every thrust.

Once I had my feet again he moved his hand between my legs and rubbed me there, apparently not content with only giving me one orgasm. His fingers were wet and slippery, moving easily back and forth while his thrusts drove my desire to breaking point all over again. I rested my elbows on the hood for leverage and shoved my hips back hard. He groaned and let go of my neck, slipping his other hand beneath me to reach for my breasts.

Even though we'd never been together like this before, I still recognised the point when he wanted to let go. His thrusts became shallow, more frequent, and left me gasping for breath. Without even needing to ask I knew he only wanted one thing from me before he went there. "Logan, I'm nearly... I'm gonna—"

"Fuck." He pressed a little harder between my thighs, rubbing from side to side until I couldn't take it anymore. My legs clenched around him for the second time tonight, and he drove into me with so much force I had to steady myself against the car. His momentum built until I found myself holding my breath, then his hands suddenly clamped me against his body, hard, so hard, and he came with a long, husky groan. It only took seconds for me to join him there.

When it was all over my heart pounded and I could barely breathe. Lifting my head, I looked around and dragged in air while I held myself off the car. I desperately wanted to collapse right here and take a minute to get my breath back, but the idea of cold metal touching bare skin held me back. I'd have to wait until I got home for a full recovery, although something told me I'd never really get over tonight.

We both busied ourselves pulling up our pants and fixing our clothing. When I'd only managed to get my zipper halfway closed, Logan turned me around and clasped my face in his hands.

We'd been out here for a while now, and although there were shadows falling across his face I could still clearly make out those gorgeous eyes of his and the way he was checking out my features in the darkness. With only the wind swirling around our feet, the skitter of dead leaves and that damn scrabbling in the bushes for company, he rubbed his thumb over my lower lip and watched me quietly.

The connection between us had a strange tension building inside me, tightening my stomach until my breaths picked up pace and I felt like I might either pass out or start begging him to just... do something. He chose that moment, the one where I could barely hold back from gripping his shirt and dragging him against me, to smile and press his lips to mine.

His fingers delved into my hair at the sides and his thumbs swept over my cheeks. My eyes drifted closed and I sighed as I found myself on the receiving end of the sweetest, softest kiss I'd ever known. His mouth moved slowly with mine, his hands staying right where they were to keep me steady—and it felt right, so, so right. After the intensity of what we'd shared against his car, the sensual, almost innocent kiss had tenderness flowing through me.

Just when I'd settled into those teasing sensations, the soft touches and skilful movements, he pulled away and smiled as he met my eyes—then went back for one more lingering peck as if he just couldn't stop himself. I laughed breathlessly and glanced away for a few seconds to gather my composure. Now, after all these years, my old awkwardness had come over me again and I didn't know how to handle the situation.

When several painful seconds had passed, the sound of Logan's voice made me jump.

"Want to come back to my place and stay the night?"

My gaze shot back to meet his, my heart thudding at the idea of sleeping beside him. "You mean you don't live with—"

"No, I don't live with what's-her-face." His eyes had filled with amusement now.

It amazed me just how much could change over such a short space of time. I took in the quietness of our surroundings, listened to the waves lapping in the distance. So remote, so peaceful here. He'd brought me to a place I'd never been to before, but I suddenly felt a part of it now.

When I glanced back at Logan and saw the way he was watching me, sort of like he couldn't be sure I'd agree but hoped I would all the same, it sealed the deal for me right there and then.

An opportunity for another adventure and the chance to spend more time with a guy like him? Who wouldn't say yes to that?

I smiled and brushed the back of his hand with mine. "Sounds like fun."

__Lisa__
__Lisa__
1,229 Followers
12