Into the Unknowable Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perhaps here's someone who can answer your questions," said Second Officer Nkomo who pointed towards a figure several hundred metres ahead who was walking purposefully towards them.

"It's Captain Kerensky, for sure," said Chief Science Officer Chang. "But why is she naked? Couldn't she find any clothes to wear? There's something very strange about this."

"We'll wait for her here, shall we?" Second Officer Nkomo suggested, nodding towards a small hazel tree by which a small fountain was bubbling forth a tuneful tinkle of flowing water.

"Is the captain still our commanding officer?" asked the Chief Catering Officer.

"She'll have to have a damned good explanation for her behaviour for me to acknowledge her as my captain again," said Sheila bitterly.

Captain Kerensky was approaching warily. She was no doubt aware of the suspicion and even hostility felt towards her by her fellow officers. She came to within ten metres of her fellow officers and stood still. She hesitated as she wondered exactly how she should address her fellow officers.

"Hello," she said. "I'm very pleased to see you again."

If the captain thought that such a greeting would somehow compensate for the appalling way in which she'd acted, Sheila Nkomo was at least one person whose anger wouldn't be so easily placated.

"I'm not so sure that the same can be said for us, captain," she said.

"I can explain..." said Captain Kerensky.

Sheila wasn't sure that any explanation could possibly be enough, but it was the Chief Science Officer who spoke next.

"You have a lot of explaining to do," Petal said, not unreasonably.

12