Into the Woods

Story Info
I held her captive.
8.6k words
4.33
62.2k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AbbyGrace
AbbyGrace
58 Followers

The inspiration for this piece came from a picture of a woman dressed in running clothes including a red hoodie. It clicked to do a modern retelling of the Red Riding Hood story. I allowed the characters to run free, and I took several liberties, but I hope you'll enjoy the results.

To Marc for pushing me to write it

Chapter 1

My eyes tracked her as she warmed up at the head of the jogging trail. My body stayed still and silent, only my eyes moved. From this vantage point I would be able to see her for the first quarter mile before the trail curved out of sight. Then I'd creep back into the brush and navigate to my next observation post.

I've been watching runners and hikers for years. They come here onto my land to escape the confines of the city. They skirt the edge of the wilderness, just enough to brag to their drinking buddies that they are adventurous. They tell stories as if they're the next Bear Grylls staring in Man vs. Wild. But they always stay to the path, falsely secure in their impenetrable bubble of safety. They never feel my eyes on them. They have evolved beyond the pricking of their neck hairs and no longer fear the dark. In their world they'd vanquished the dark with their streetlights, lamps and night lights. They illuminate everything so they can see what was coming for them. But in doing so, they've lost the primal reactions of their ancestors who knew when a predator watched.

I crouched down into position, keeping low with the scrub. I knew I would see her soon. In the quiet of the early morning I could just make out her labored breathing and the sound of the tread of her running shoes gripping the packed dirt of the jogging trail. When she entered my line of vision, my breath caught in my throat. She was exquisite. I've been here in this spot hundreds of times watching her, and her beauty always takes me by surprise. Her voluptuous body was incongruous with her athleticism. She'd never be one of the willowy lean runners; her DNA wouldn't allow it. Her rounded hips swayed seductively. Each stride with a rhythm that beckoned to me. Her breasts held me captive. The way they bounced with each of her footfalls, even hindered by a sports bra. I clinched my hands to keep myself from jumping out and taking her now.

I think of her as "Red" even though she's actually blonde. She wears something red every day. The evenings I shadowed her from her apartment, I noticed it right away. A scarf, jewelry or shoes, there was always something red. Most of the time it was obvious, but a few times I'd had to search for it. I've dreamed of peeling her out of her clothes to find red panties hidden beneath.

Winter was quickly moving into Spring, but today the temperatures had dipped with a last nod to the colder climate. She wore my favorite: a body hugging red hoodie. She must have known today would be special, and my cock began to stir in anticipation. I knew there wasn't time for that, at least not yet. My timing had to be perfect and I couldn't allow distractions.

She averages just over a nine minute mile. I know because I've clocked her. Monday mornings she takes a little longer, but I can understand that. I move a little slower on Mondays, too. The trail she runs is a five mile loop. Her furthest point out into the woods away from other trails is just near the two mile mark. That's where I'll take her.

I reached the final watch spot with time to spare. I pulled the rifle from its shoulder strap and got into stance. The stock was cold against my cheek, but it helped to calm my racing heart. I took a deep breath in, and then another, clearing my mind of everything but gun and target. I couldn't afford to miss. I didn't think of Red as a woman, right now she's the mark. No different than a buck or a boar. I'm hunter; she's prey.

Chapter 2

I took aim and squeezed the trigger. The tranquilizer dart pieced her upper thigh and she stumbled with the shock and sting of the impact. She went down hard on her knee and looked at the dart hanging from her leg. I could tell by her slowed movements that the drug was already working. But I didn't want to give her a chance to cry out. The trails were mostly empty this early in the morning, but I didn't want anyone to hear a distress call.

Slinging the tranquilizer rifle back over my shoulder, I stepped out onto the path and hurried to her side. She looked up into my eyes, her eyes wide with panic. She glanced down at my Ranger uniform and her eyes softened with relief. Her mouth opened as if to speak, but her tongue was already slowed from the drug and her voice came out muffled.

"Easy," I said. "Let's get you out of here."

I picked her up, cradling her against my body. Her head fell against my shoulder and I took just a second to breathe in her scent before stepping back into the woods and heading toward my cabin. I had only taken a few steps before her breathing smoothed out and she went completely under.

I still keep my apartment in town, but I prefer to stay in the cabin. This past month I'd spent too much time in the city. I've been following Red, learning her habits, her friends, and where she worked. I knew I'd take her from here, the home field advantage, but I had to pick a day that would give me the most time before anyone noticed she'd disappeared. I'd overheard her talking to a friend that she was taking off Friday to run errands. With a little luck no one would report her missing until she didn't show up to work on Monday. By then the trail would be cold, and I'd have plenty of time to scout back and remove any evidence.

Even if the police do come sniffing around here, as a Ranger I'll be in on the investigation. The city police wouldn't search these woods without utilizing the resources of the park services. I'd be in a position to know the progression of the investigation and be able to sway it accordingly.

I'd been working on enhancing my wolves den for a few years now. With just more than 400 square miles of National Forest, there are plenty of out of the way places and I found the perfect spot in a small natural cave. I'd built up a camouflage around the entrance making it virtually invisible unless you knew it was there. It's close to the river, but not enough to be seen by those enjoying water sports. At only four miles away from the nearest hiking trail and more than ten miles from the campgrounds, its location was close enough to make it easily accessible but far enough away it was private.

The most challenging addition to my cave was to outfit it with a cage. I'd spent weeks hauling the equipment needed and several more to assemble and build it. The end result was certainly worth all the effort. I had an 8 x 12 cell furnished with a military cot.

I stepped into the enclosure and laid Red on the bed. I stood staring down at her and wondered how long she'd be under. I used the darts we keep at the Ranger station for smaller animals, but it would be a waiting game to see how long it would take her to surface from the effects of the drug. I removed her shoes and attached the red leather wrist and ankle cuffs that I'd special ordered just for her. I knew she'd love the color.

In all likelihood it would be awhile before she'd wake, and I had a list of things to do. I emptied her pockets, took her car key and cell phone. I took one last look at her before I walked out of the cell. I shut the door and clicked the pad lock shut. I didn't fuck her yet. I didn't want her unconscious. When I'm inside her, I want her to know it.

She drove a red Mini Cooper. It was a flashy little car and I would be noticeable driving one in my Ranger uniform. I changed into street clothes and headed back to the park entrance.

I had picked out a place in town to abandon the car. I wore gloves, but I wiped it down anyway. I also did a quick check for any trace I may have left. I wasn't too worried about debris from the park, because she did run there every morning. But my hair would be harder to explain if found by law enforcement.

I'd locked a bicycle a few blocks away and was happy to see it still there. I rode back to my apartment, locked the bike inside and drove my motorcycle back to the Ranger station in time for work.

Chapter 3

I arrived back at the cave just before nightfall. She was still out of it. I didn't think she was a good enough actress to be faking it, but I wasn't taking any chances. I walked around the cage to the back corner where the cot was placed. I reached in through the bars and checked her pulse. Slow and steady, she was still under the drug's influence.

I unlocked the door and tossed the keys along with the lock across the room onto my bed. I entered the cell and knelt down beside her. I freed her hair from the braid and fanned out the blonde waves around her shoulders. It was as soft as I'd imagined it would feel. I ran my fingers through the thick mass of it. I unzipped her hoodie and spread it open. She had on a white t-shirt with red stitching and her jogging pants were black with red piping along the sides. I wanted to know if I was right about her panties and hooked my fingers under the waistband of her pants and slid them down her legs.

A little red cotton triangle was the only thing separating her pussy from my view. My cock had been rousing but now jumped to attention. If I was going to keep from fucking her now, I needed to put some distance between us. But I wanted to see more of her. I removed her hoodie and t-shirt. Her red sports bra would be more difficult to get off so I pulled out my pocket knife and cut the offending material away from her magnificent breasts. They spilled into my hands in gratitude of being released from their bindings. They were heavy in my hands. The creamy white mounds of her breasts were capped in dark pink nipples that tightened from being exposed to the chill in the air. My fingers kneaded into her tits and my cock was now straining against my pants.

I put her hoodie back on her, but didn't zip it up. I removed the jogging pants and left her panties in place. I took her arms and positioned them above her head and pushed her hands through the bars. I took a lock from my pocket and threaded it through the O-rings on her wrist cuffs and clicked it into place. When she woke up I didn't want there to be any doubt of why she's here. The sooner she understands that the easier it will go for her.

I took a moment to leer at her as she was splayed out before me. With her hands shackled behind her head, it pulled the jacket open enough so that her breasts were bared. Her hair spilled down and over her shoulders almost brushing against her hardened nipples that peeked out. In this stretched position it accentuated her flat belly that was exposed all the way down to her panties. The red of the material that framed her breasts and covered her pussy accentuated her alabaster skin. She was perfection.

I reluctantly tossed a blanket over her and locked up her enclosure. Then I set about starting a fire and getting my dinner ready.

I had just finished eating when I heard the first sounds of her stirring. She would be disoriented and probably a little nauseous as she was coming up out of the fog from the drugs.

I stood outside the bars and watched her face as she came back into herself. It was gradual at first with just a few moans and her head slowly moving from side to side. She struggled against the restraints still half under and seemed confused about why her hands weren't working. When her eyes did finally open, she looked up at her wrists and saw them bound around a prison bar.

She strained against her cuffs. Because I'd left her legs free, she was able to tuck her feet up underneath her and sit up. But once she'd moved into a more vertical position the blanket slid down to her waist baring her breasts. She looked down and saw her state of undress and yanked harder against her bindings. Her breasts swayed with her jerky movements and I sucked in air.

At my noise she turned her head and we locked eyes. Hers widened in recognition and she took several shallow quick breaths. My gaze dropped back to her tits. She turned her body and tried to cover herself with her arms. "Who are you? Why am I here?" she demanded.

I didn't answer her. The first question didn't matter and as for the second, she already knew the answer. And if she didn't, she would find out soon enough.

I opened the door to her cage and stepped inside. She scooted back further against the corner of the cell. "Don't come any closer or I'll scream," she threatened.

I took hold of the blanket, pulled it off of her and tossed it to the floor. Her arms started to shake, and I was sure it wasn't from the cold.

"Face forward," I said.

She shook her head and tried to tuck herself further into her arms.

I sat down on the edge of the bed. Her head snapped up when she felt my weight dip the mattress.

"You're in the middle of nowhere. Go ahead and scream if you'd like, but no one will hear you. You're now completely at my mercy. From this point forward everything you have will be because I've provided it including your food and water. You have value because you please me, but if you don't then there won't be a reason to keep you."

I let her think about that a moment. She'd seen me, could describe my face, and knew I was a Ranger. I couldn't let her go now; we've passed that point. I could see she was working that out in her head.

"Face forward," I repeated.

Her arms were still shaking, but she turned toward me. I reached out to brush her hair back and she flinched and closed her eyes tight, but she didn't turn away. After pushing back all of her hair I returned my hands to my lap until she opened her eyes.

"Now, slide back down so you're lying on your back," I said.

Her eyes closed again and she whispered, "Please don't do this."

I again waited until her eyes opened. I arched an eyebrow, but she still didn't move. "Would you prefer me to bind your ankles too?" I asked.

Her breathing quickened again. God damn her breasts were glorious. It was a struggle not to yank her down and take my cock out and plunge into her. But I wanted her to do it on her own, so I was being generous with the timing. I wouldn't be as accommodating next time, but to get her to submit to me now, I'd give her a moment to think.

My patience paid off. She started to wiggle her way back down on the bed.

"All the way so that your hands are taunt against the bars."

I was still sitting on the corner and again my eyes were drawn to the hypnotic waves of her abundant breasts as she shimmied her way down. She slid down as far as her bound wrists would allow, but she'd kept her legs pressed tightly together. That wouldn't do.

"Open them."

"I can't, please don't make me," she said.

I reached into my pocket to remove a knife. It wasn't the most intimidating weapon at my disposal, but I thought the metallic hiss while opening the edge would help to make my point. Her eyes followed the trajectory as I exposed the blade. She flinched when it clicked into place.

I buried my free hand into her hair and fisted it tight to hold her still. I didn't want her to be able to jerk away and accidentally cause me to cut her. I brought the knife down flat to rest against the hollow beneath her jaw. I could feel the hilt pulsing against my palm to her erratic pulse.

"Have you ever been hunting?" I asked. "There's an art to field dressing a kill. The first step is exsanguination." I pulled the knife across her neck as I'd been speaking, angled toward the blunted back of the blade. Her skin was so fair that even the blunt edge made a mark across her delicate skin.

"Stop, please. Put the knife away and I'll do whatever you want."

Slowly she parted her thighs and she was again spread out before me. This time she was awake and aware of where she was and to whom she'd debased herself.

I leaned over her and brushed my lips across the line I'd made on her neck. "That's my girl."

Chapter 4

I stood up and snapped the knife closed. Once I'd removed my clothes, I wanted it within easy reach, but more importantly I wanted her to know it was still nearby.

Red whimpered and I saw tears start to form in the corners of her eyes. My cock was standing at attention and I wanted nothing more than to nestle between her thighs and to mindlessly fuck the stunning body she'd displayed before for me. But I didn't want to hurt her more than necessary. I wanted her to give in, not to fight me. I'd rather the knife not make an

I settled back onto the corner of the bed and wrapped my hand around her ankle. She gasped and kicked out, but I'd expected that and tightened my grip. She wasn't able to break my hold. Once she stopped struggling I slowly ran my fingers up the inside of her leg along the curve of her calf to the inside of her thigh. She squeezed her eyes shut and pressed her face into the sleeve of her hoodie.

I kept traveling higher until I was cupping her pussy. There was still the barrier of her panties between her skin and mine, and I knew she could feel the heat radiating off of me. I pressed against her with the heel of my palm, massaging her with small circles. Because I had her legs spread so wide, I could feel the crests and valley between her pussy lips and clit.

"Look at me," I said. "I want to see your eyes."

She shook her head and kept her face hidden against her chained arm.

"This is the last time I'm giving you a choice. You'll do what I tell you, when I tell you and I'll do my best not to hurt you. You might even start to enjoy it. Or, you can keep fighting me and I promise you, it will not be pleasant."

She turned her head and lifted smoky green eyes to meet mine. Her tear-dampened lashes framed them and they reminded me of the woods after a heavy rain. I wondered if they'd brighten when my cock was stuffed inside her.

Now that I had her attention and compliance, I moved into a kneeling position between her open legs. I lifted her hips until the back of her thighs were resting on the front of mine, angling her pussy toward me. I traced a line up and down the fabric at the crotch of her panties before snaking around the material to slide a finger inside her. Her quads tightened at my invasion, but she kept her legs spread. I couldn't get too far in, because she was as dry as the Mojave.

I removed my hand and leaned forward over her body. My cock strained against the cotton barrier and I couldn't stop myself from grinding against her. Her breath stuttered and she let out a small cry.

I held two fingers to her mouth. "Open up." Her lips parted and I slid them inside. She began to suckle them without prompting. Seeing her full lips wrapped around my fingers kept my hips straining against her. I watched as her cheeks hollowed while she worked her mouth and tongue. She was going to be a great cocksucker.

Once my fingers were covered with her saliva I pushed back up into my kneeling position and I hooked her panties to the side, exposing her pussy to my view at last. She wasn't clean shaven as I prefer, but it was nice to see that the carpet matched the drapes. I eased one finger past her blonde landing strip and felt her velvety cunt stretch around me. She was tighter than I expected. I pumped my hand several times, going deeper with each thrust and then added another finger.

"Do you like that?" I asked.

"Y - yes," she stammered. When I looked back up to her face, each time she blinked another tear carved a path down her dampened cheeks.

"You don't sound convincing. Tell me you like the way I feel inside you, that you're ready for my cock and not just my fingers." At her silence I punched harder inside her vagina and added a third finger. "Tell me."

"Please."

"Please, what?" I jabbed my fingers faster inside of her tight cunt. I wanted her to know that not obeying would result in her pain.

AbbyGrace
AbbyGrace
58 Followers