Into the Woods Ch. 01

Story Info
Start of a Sarah series.
2.1k words
4.04
14.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah stood on the porch looking out at the woods that surrounded her. She needed this. To be alone; really alone. Her marriage was in shambles and everyone around her knew it. Heading out to the woods was very out of her comfort. Hell being alone was out of her comfort. Eight years together and in an instant everything she knew ended. Eventually she knew she would be okay but for now hiding seemed the better option. No Sarah not hiding just taking some time alone she kept reminding herself. Maybe a walk would help clear her head.

She wore a summer dress but decided to change from her sandals to some sneakers. No one here to make snarky remarks about her fashion choices. It was a warm day and the path was easy. Maybe walked on by families or hunters over the years that took solace in her little cabin away from reality. The woods were very alive with sounds. Birds chirping, squirrels running amuck from tree to tree and the occasional acorn falling. She walked and contemplated how far from her original goals in life she seemed to be. Eighteen-year-old Sarah was so full of life and she thought for sure she'd take this world and own it. Reliving her life came to a sudden halt when she heard the loud snapping of a branch off to her right.

Sarah jumped and spun in the direction to see a man standing there about a hundred feet away. She grasped her chest and said loudly "Wow you scared me" the man didn't smile at her he just stared intently. Sarah was nervous and noticed he wasn't in hunting gear and appeared to be in all black. She smiled nervously and turned around deciding that was enough alone time. She turned back around to make sure he wasn't following her and the man had disappeared. She wondered how she hadn't heard him.

The woods that once seemed so freeing now seemed very enclosed and the cabin so far away. She kept walking the path but picked up her pace. Every once in a while, she'd turn back and make sure the man wasn't there. She was making progress and knew she was just another five minutes away from the cabin. She turned around one last time and when she turned back she ran right into the man's chest. He towered over her and she not only let out a shriek but stumbled backwards and was about to fall but he grabbed her by the elbow and pulled her upright but against him at the same time. She gulped and stammered out a thank you. He didn't let go of her elbow and she didn't want to just yank it away but it was painfully awkward being so close to him and him still not smiling at her.

Sarah was used to charming men. Long Blond hair, blue eyes and a curvy frame all her life taught her that most men want to feel wanted or needed. Maybe she could charm her way out of this situation. "I really appreciate you saving me from falling on my ass, I'm Sarah" she smiled up at him making sure it was a friendly smile and not a flirty one. He stared still but released her arm. His eyes seemed to take in all of her from her hair all the way to her chest and even to the tennis shoes. She suddenly wished she hadn't worn the yellow sundress that looked so good tight against her chest but flowing out. She took a step backwards. "Yea I know what you're thinking this dress with these shoes look ridiculous" she smiled and let out a small short laugh. "Are you alone Sarah" the man finally spoke but his words caused her goosebumps and it no longer felt like a warm day she was cold all of a sudden. "N-no I'm not alone my husband is at the cabin. I've actually been gone longer than I said I would be; he'll probably be looking for me soon" Lying through her teeth Sarah couldn't form the words as strongly or convincingly as she wanted to and kept taking small steps back.

"No Sarah I think that's not true. I think you're here alone. I saw you pull up in that cute little car with only one suitcase and a small bag of dry goods for yourself. I only have one word for you Miss Sarah and that is to run"

Walking backwards still the man didn't move and she heard his words but still stuttered out "What do you mean run?" He finally smiled and that was all it took for Sarah to turn around and start running. She was so scared and her heart was pounding. She didn't dare turn around but could hear the man starting up behind her. He didn't appear to be running yet but was calling out her name loudly. She went off the trail and her legs were being scratched by fallen branches and shrubs. She nearly fell a handful of times but kept going. She yelled out in pain as a low hanging branch scratched her across the cheek. It stung and felt raw to her touch.

She hadn't done this much running since track in school and she was breathing hard and the blood was rushing in her ears. She found a huge tree to hide behind and listen for the man. The woods were silent and she felt watched from every direction. Sarah was scared and was cursing herself silently for venturing out alone. But she remembered what the brochure had said she really was alone no neighbors for 20 miles in either direction. Why was this man here? What was he going to do if he caught her? She was sweaty from the run but still felt chilled from his words... Run. Was he just toying with her and trying to scare her? Was he gone? She didn't think either were true but was trying to convince herself. All she wanted was to be back home.

She knew she couldn't stay there so she started moving more again. Scanning the woods around her and listening for any sound that wasn't normal. She thought she heard movement ahead of her so she backed up slowly keeping her eyes strained towards the sound. Suddenly a hand was on her throat from behind and the other wrapped around her waist. She tried to scream but the hand at her throat was tight and she was using all her might to get in shallow breaths. "Scream or don't scream it's just you and I here. You will do as I say and this won't be so bad for you; don't get me wrong it'll be bad but not as bad. Fight me and it'll be worse. Oh Sarah I really want you to be the fighting type."

The true meaning of his words sunk into her what he was going to do. He easily lifts her and started walking with her feet dangling about a half a foot off the ground. He was strong, and she was in a little bit of shock that his was actually happening to her. He found a huge fallen log and laid her across it with her stomach on the bark and her toes barely touching the ground. He had released all his hold on her but she still felt him behind her. His hands started to lift up on the ends of her dress and Sarah tried wiggling down but the tree bark scratched against her stomach in the thin material of the dress and her arms weren't able to reach down. She felt the air on her bottom as her whole butt was exposed and just her thong was left. Tears were in Sarah's eyes and she was biting her lip to keep from crying. He started rubbing her cheeks and caressing them softly. Using both hands and every once in a while using them to spread them apart. Sarah kept telling herself he wasn't hurting her. But he out of nowhere slapped down on her ass cheek hard and she cried out. It stung and the tears fell from her eyes. Then the other cheek got the same slap and again she cried out. He grabbed ahold of each other her legs and spread them apart.

Sarah was begging now in an incoherent babbling kind of way. She felt his hands on the fabric of her thong running it up and down from her ass and all the way to her opening. He was trying to get her wet she could tell by circling his hands down there and pressing against her opening through her panties. He stood up and she could hear him starting to undo his pants and zipper. Sarah used this moment to push off the log and try to run again. He caught her by the waist and she started kicking and scratching at his arms and trying everything to get his grip to loosen. Nothing worked, and he suddenly dropped her to ground but grabbed her hair before she could get to running again. He pulled her into a kneeling position. And slapped her face; it hit her over where the branch had scratched her and it felt like her whole cheek was on fire.

"If you bite down on me I will hurt you very badly do you understand?" The man said. He pulled her close to him and she could see his cock was out. It was thick and veiny and she was trying to pull back but his grip in her hair kept her there. And he commanded her to open her mouth or else so Sarah opened her mouth slowly. He took that small opening and shoved it forwards trying to go past her lips but her mouth was dry. He pulled her head back and tried again. Sarah had to open her mouth so wide and it still wasn't enough to fit him in. He started using his hips to thrust in and out hard and fast. She was drooling everywhere, and her throat was raw and on fire. He barely let up to let her get a breath and she could tell he wanted her to take the whole thing but there was no way. He kept holding her down there for longer periods of time and It caused her to gag and choke for air with spit running all down him.

He yanked her up suddenly and threw her back against the log. His hand on her back pushing her down and using his free hand to lift up her dress and pull aside her thong. In one swift motion he was forcing himself into her and Sarah felt ever thrust into her. She felt the log scratching at her and his hands holding onto her hips and gliding himself in harder and faster. Sarah was laying her head on her hand trying to go to a safe place in her head. But he moved his hand down and found her clit and started rubbing that while taking her. His other hand found her hair and pulled it back so she was arched up. He was trying to make her enjoy this and she was fighting it because honestly it was feeling okay. Maybe better than okay and his massaging her clit was also starting to bring little shallow gasps from her. This could not be happening and as Sarah was building towards an orgasm she slowly started pushing herself back against him. Praying he didn't notice but she knew he must have felt it. Felt her squeezing him and hearing a small moan escape her lips here and there. She suddenly felt it crash over here and her legs spasmed and she couldn't help it she bucked against him and said fuck yes again and again. She felt him get close and shove in deeply filling her up with his hot cum. He finished and smacked her ass hard again.

Sarah numbly fell off the log onto the grass clearing. She was breathing heavy and noticed for the first time how scratched up her legs looked and how tattered and dirty the bottom of her dress had become. The man pulled up his pants and sat down next to her leaning his back against the log. "Sarah you're so fun." The man said. And Sarah finally looked at him and smiled. She knew when she first met him online that he was the right person to arrange this with.