Into Vin's Lair

Story Info
Vin Diesel makes a slave of intruder girl.
1k words
3.73
31.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A silver Jaguar XTC roared into the dark driveway of a extremely impressive house. Vin arrived home around 11:00 PM to his large mansion in the Hollywood Hills. He dropped a black leather bag onto his kitchen counter. Glancing at the wall, he saw he had forgotten to turn on his alarm system. That wouldn’t have really bothered him, except he saw smallish fingerprints in strawberry jelly on his light-marble countertop. His reflexes went on alert. He crept and prowled into the dark hallway, like a white jaguar dressed in black.

Unknown to him, a creature who had heard Vin arrive home, sat crouched and trembling in his bedroom closet. The air was suffocating around her small form and terror beat in her chest. That, and thoughts of how the hell would she survive going to prison? And how would she explain that to her family? She thought, Oh, shit. She hoped like the Tower of Babylon of all hopes, that he wouldn't find her. Maybe he would just think she left, if he ever knew she had been there, at all, and she could sneak out safely.

Oh, HE KNEW, all right.

The closet door ripped open with a bang. A crushing, large hand grabbed her arm, and jerked her out. The large man caught her delicate, 19-year-old body, and pinned her. Seeing her, he smiled devilishly, and growled, "What are you doing?"

Then, he flung her away, but with absolute, unquestionable, control; and with enough vehemence to make her fall onto the huge bed. She trembled, “My name is Star.”

He smirked at her obvious trepidation, and he ordered, "Take off your clothes!" She timidly, and willingly, complied, almost pissing her self in fear. However, another, wild part of her, sprang into life, and was yearning feverishly for him. He slipped off his own tuxedo with grace.

First, he had been somewhat shocked to see her, there, in the semi-dark, but he knew this would all be worth his while.

Time to teach this little girl some lessons. Vin Diesel gripped her silky bottom and pulled her aching pussy toward his straining erection. She ran her hands over his firm, tanned chest, and bulging, naked arms. Her huge, creamy breasts pushed against his heated, hair-free skin. She ran her hands over his fuzzy, shaven head, and grabbed it, forcing it into her cleavage. His wet tongue licked and suckled on her moon-white, firm, heaving breasts, and licked over her hard, dark-pink nipples. Like a beast, he grabbed her against his body, and forced her against the hard wall. She wrapped her thighs around his hard male organ. He found her mouth forcefully with his, shoving his tongue deep inside. Their tongues rubbed hotly together and ignited further their desire, and the yearning in both their loins.

He spun her around and threw her on the bed, again, quickly taking possession of her body, once more. The firelight flared on their naked skin, and moonlight shone through the open window. She felt her body beating like a living heat. The hot, humid, summer air was all around them. Sweat and satin. He forced her legs apart, as she willing opened them for him. He lowered him self into the cradle of her hips. His first thrust made her cry out, but also scream for more, much more. His whole, hard body was on top of her, invading her thighs. He held her arms down and ravaged her mouth. He thrust deeper and deeper, as she wrapped her legs around him to take in his cock all the way deep into her wanton cunt. He massaged her deep inside where she usually ached to receive more attention, and penetrated every secret and sacred part of her young, vulnerable body.

She cried out, "God, Vin, please, fuck me! Fuck me!" He gladly complied with renewed vigor, knowing he'd fuck her, again, and again, like that, all night, and into the next few days (hell, maybe longer), forcing her into compliance, that is, if she didn't want to yield. But he knew she probably would. And what fun, if she didn't. He fucked her until she thought she was falling, and falling faster all the time, falling even through the floor. They felt the bed rise up to meet them. Their spiraled heat built into an earth-shattering frenzy. She needed him, grabbed him, flowing with the whirlwind, and her clawing all over his back, like a cat-in-heat on the full moon, and Vin grabbed her, making her escape impossible. He fucked her, in complete control of his hard cock, and drove her crazy, almost mindless, with the rapid, forceful, undulating movements of his hard body and his hard cock. And he came deep inside her, filling her with his milky seed, as her body convulsed and shuttered in orgasm beyond her reason or control! Her body writhed beneath him in every direction. He held her down, knowing he was her master.

After a while, he rolled to the side, taking her with him, cradled there, in repose, in his arms. She gratefully laid against him, and knew she could only do anything to please him.

Vin asked her, "So, did you get what you wanted, my little fan? Sneaking into my house, late at night, like that -- being a very wicked girl?"

She moaned, "Oh, yes, Vin, please, anything. But," she said with a sly smile, "I think you'll have to do more. I don't think I've learned, yet." He was only too aroused, again, to reply. She looked down at his massive cock, hardening, again, and smiled wickedly. And so did Vin. He was quite happy, with his own agendas, to have her there. He would plunder repeatedly her sexual garden of delights, making her pussy, her breasts, and every inch of her, his own -- and screaming for his name (and maybe screaming for him to stop, on occasion). He had caught her, like a wild butterfly, he'd captured her, sneaking in to his lair (his own house!, at night!), and they would suck on each other, and she WOULD pleasure him. He'd keep her there a very long time, as long as he wished, since no one knew she was there, and he'd have her -- her entire body, whenever he wished, as his pet slave. He'd make her do just about anything to consummate his desires, for as long as he damn well wanted, and whenever he wanted! Blessed Be!