Intoxication

Story Info
A day at the beach with my love.
4.2k words
4.23
21.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rico_B
Rico_B
1 Followers

The seagulls were shrieking off in the distance, and the wind was infused with the fragrances of spring, it promised to rain tonight, it never got this windy unless there was a storm coming. But for now it was sunny, and wonderfully hot despite the occasional gusts of wind.

I was sitting on a folding chair watching you play in the crystal clear water, splashing, giggling, and letting the waves crash against your back. You call to me and motion for me to join you. But I had forgotten my swim trunks and I wasn't wearing anything underneath my white linen trousers. Ordinarily, getting them wet wouldn't be a problem because the underwear would protect my modesty. But I knew getting wet now would make me transparent for the world to see. You kept calling me - you're voice growing progressively sexier and alluring with every crash of the tide, as though you were a siren enticing me to my death with your song.

With a triumphant smile, I stoically defy your calls.

I shake my head "no" and you smoothly flash a breast at me, which of course makes me grin like a fool. The beach isn't exactly deserted, yet nobody seems to have noticed. So I decide to see what you want and maybe persuade you to come back to the house with me.

I get up and as I begin to walk towards you, I feel myself becoming aroused. The soft linen is caressing my thighs and as I reach the waters edge I can see your eyes staring at my body. You glance up at me and smile expectantly, as though you are positive I'm going to join you in the churning water.

I am already shirtless, the sun is behind me and you can vaguely see the silhouette of my manhood through the linen pants. I am smiling back at you now. Except I don't follow you into the water I hold out my arms for you to join me, clearly skeptical about my intentions you slowly wade towards me. Meanwhile the tide is coming in and the water is beginning to splash around my ankles. I don't move, I just stand there waiting for you to reach my embrace.

Finally, you emerge from the water and saunter into my waiting arms, and I can see that you're getting cold, the electric blue bathing suit you're wearing is powerless to hide your taut nipples, and the goose bumps on your arms somehow accentuates your beauty. I hold your shivering body close to mine, and you can feel my desire pressing against you. I breathe warm air into your hair and feel you shiver with delight, you let out a slight moan into my clavicle, this is the same feeling you get just before you have to pee. But standing here, it feels like a mini orgasm. I put my mouth to your ear and gently kiss the hollow behind it, and at the same time you feel the warm air from my nostrils tickling your neck. It's only at this moment that you feel the moisture from the ocean being replaced by the wetness of desire.

You put your cold arms around me, and feel me stiffen from the shock. But it only serves to bring me closer to you, we are now standing so closely together in our aroused embrace that I am also producing my own wetness. That coupled with the water from your suit has made the front of my pants virtually transparent. I may as well have gotten into the water I think to myself.

Though beyond caring at this point, I continue to nonchalantly caress your lower back down to your perfectly full ass, I can feel you smiling even though I can't see your face and we slowly and mutually begin moving away from the encroaching vacuum of the sea. The realization that although theatrically sexy, making love in the ocean is really not all that easy a feat to accomplish.

I know that you are feeling the same frantic desire for me as I am now experiencing, and the house seems impossibly distant even though it's only a few hundred feet away. The blowing wind continues to freeze the water droplets clinging to our skin, and the orange Sun is reminder that the day will soon be over. I whisper in your ear that we need to get back to the house; you sigh heavily and look into my eyes with such emotion. We are so in love, just the simple act of being together on a beach is erotic. I am instinctively compelled to kiss you, I love the way you kiss, so unhurried, so perfect. Almost immediately I am reminded of my need for you, I look down and we both notice the rhythmic throbbing in my pants. We giggle like children and run to our house.


Our house is beautiful, because you made it so. The design is very modern, a lot of glass, an infinity pool, very colorful landscaping, with tropical flowers of all different varieties. They frame the border of the house in such a way that it seems like an oasis in a vast and barren desert. Every time we come home we marvel at its beauty, and as you climb the adobe stairs to the deck leading to the outside shower, you seem to shimmer like a mirage against the backdrop of our palace, exuding both ethereal beauty and sultry grace. I follow behind to close the privacy gate; I do this just as you pull the shoulder straps of your swimsuit down over your graceful arms and peel it down to the floor.


I stand admiring your nude form while you gently wash the salt and sand from your body. You know I'm watching you and yet you avoid my gaze, and in doing so you make me feel like a voyeur.

It's only after I untie the drawstrings of my pants and methodically remove & fold them do I get your attention. I walk towards you and retrieve a large beach-towel from the linen cabinet along the way.

I stand before you fully nude, and quite aroused, holding the towel open for you to dry off with. You pull the chain and the water stops flowing; I step forward and embrace you with the Sun warmed towel. You gently rub your behind against me and walk seductively through the patio door.

I of course follow you.

I start a fire in the fireplace, and tell you to sit on the comforter I've placed on the floor and wait for me, which you do. I walk into the bathroom and get the cocoa butter, and then into the kitchen. When I emerge with a bottle of Moet I see you smile, as if you are thinking to yourself that this reminds you of a scene out of "The Ladies Man". I put that thought out of my head, as I put down our supplies and light the candles.

Twilight has arrived, and the room is a deep azure, the chimes outside are singing to the arrival of the wind. Their resonating tones fill the room; I walk up to you, and extend my hand for you to take, but you're not looking at my hand.....Your hands gently climb along the length of my thighs, meeting in the middle. I stand still watching you begin to caress my hardness, your hands feel like warm cotton to me. I'm watching your face in the flickering light of the fireplace, and for a fleeting second I see you lick your lips preparing to strike.

I take hold of your face and kneel down to kiss your succulent lips. At the same time I take you into my embrace and stand up. You whimper into my mouth, because I am again changing your plans for me.

Now standing, I free you from the confines of your beach towel. It falls away, pooling at our feet. The space between our bodies begin exuding such moist heat that my glasses actually steam up before I toss them onto the couch. I am so incredibly drawn to you that there must be some kind of bio-magnetic effect happening here because I am finding it so difficult to let you go.

Kissing you has me dizzy, I'm actually holding on to you for my balance. The room is spinning around us. Your body feels like heaven to me. But I have to stop this! I want this night to be perfect for you, yet the anticipation of our release is the ultimate torment for me. It takes all my restraint to break our embrace.

You look at me breathless, I can tell you too are in a swoon, I guide your enticing form onto the comforter, and marvel at your succulence. The contrast between your bronze tanned skin and the lightness of your tan lines is simply breathtaking. I take a moment to kiss your body, starting from the tops of your knees, up your thighs where I can smell your sweet perfume calling me to drink, I stop for a moment at your apex and part your legs, savoring the sensual site of your dew covered petals, I kiss them gently as though they are your actually lips, and hear you gasp sharply, as you raise your hips in hopes of getting more of my mouth to pleasure you, I am smiling deviously now, as I extend my tongue and lightly flick your now protruding bud. I do this only once and continue my journey up your trembling body. I kiss your soft abdomen and stick my tongue into your belly button, causing you to giggle and push my head away from there. I kiss the hollow of your ribcage and lick the shadows underneath your sensitive breasts. You're moaning now, and hearing that causes my erection to grow to the point of straining the thin layer of skin that shrouds the now throbbing muscles underneath. I love your smell after you've been swimming. The salt of the sea compliments your already delicious flavor. I take your protruding nipple into my mouth, holding your breast in my hands delicately – like I am holding the head of a newborn child. I suck lightly at first, and then I taste the faintest hint of what must be milk, and I am suddenly ravenous for more. I subconsciously take the other breast into my hand and squeeze it, and kneed it, and lightly pinch it, not wanting to neglect it from the now intense latching I've established on the other one. I move hungrily over to it and take it into my hands just as gently as I did before, I am elated to get an equally tiny but satisfying amount of your milk into my mouth.

You take my head into your hands and tilt your head back, exposing your elegant neck to me. I kiss it with the softest touch I can manage in my fevered desire for you. I suck and kiss and gently bite, stopping only for a moment to feel your pulse beneath my moist lips.

I come up and kiss you, sucking your tongue into my mouth, and then each of your parted lips. I linger just long enough to slide my aching manhood along your parted cleft. Not even giving you a taste of him, but even in that passing glance I am now coated with your nectar.

You quickly try to grab my ass to pull me into your scorching depths, but I take your hands and subdue you, whispering into your ear "ah Ah AHHH" chastising you.

You are whimpering from need now, I don't think you're even conscious of it at this point. I slowly release your hands and turn you over. I am so in love with your ass! It's perfectly smooth, and even though it's not as tight as you'd like it, I love how that little extra gives it the supple squeezable quality that I adore. You know how it pleases me to rub it, and touch it, I think that's why you leave it alone. When I say it's "My Ass" I think we both agree that it is.

I reach for the cocoa butter and scoop a large dollop into my palm. I rub it until it's actually dripping onto your skin I slowly caress it into your lower back, and up to your shoulders – 1st I start with your upper half. Your lower back has been tight lately, I know you haven't been lifting properly, so I start there. I climb on top of you so that I'm straddling your thighs, and I rub my hands together until their burning hot. Then I place them firmly on each side of your sacrum, and even through the lotion I feel your skin instantly start to sweat. I begin by using my thumbs, and my knuckles to work the tension out of you, all the while slowly gliding my still glistening penis between your slightly parted cheeks. I hear you softly pleading for me to "put him in" you, and to stop teasing you this way. I ignore you of course. I've waited a long time for this, so you're just going to have to suffer. I continue to massage you, moving up to your middle and again feeling your stiff muscles. I know they hurt, and I don't understand why you haven't asked for me to do this sooner. You know I would have.

After I finish this, I move up to your shoulders which are oddly relaxed, I love rubbing you here anyway, your back has very well defined muscle symmetry, and it's so erotic to see that you're stronger than you look. It's like seeing you as an animal capable of doing real damage if provoked.

I am done with your upper half, and reach for another scoop of cocoa butter. I climb off of you to reposition myself only to see a long strand of pre-cum stretching from your ass to my tip. I take my finger and coat it with the clear, salty fluid, and offer it to you. You take my finger into your mouth and suck it until it's clean. You are noticeably flushed with passion, and you just keep repeating "this is so unfair, wait until you get yours."

I smile, and tell you that I'm ready and willing whenever you want.

I resume my massage and take your feet into my hands, I rub the lotion between your toes, along your arch, and up to your heel. I take special care when doing your calves, you've got such sexy legs, and I know those high heels are grueling, so I make sure your muscles are relaxed before I move up to your hamstrings. For this I have to part your legs, and really work the tension out of them. You're moaning again, but this time not from desire, but from the long needed TLC that you're legs have been craving. I spend twenty minutes on just your thighs, all the while slowly moving towards your magnificent ass. I off course apply more cocoa butter, and begin kneading and working your largest muscle it wasn't really tense to begin with, but I just love doing it, and as I'm rubbing each cheek the faintest sound of lips parting reaches me. Chapter 2

I pull myself back down your body so that I can see the source this audible lust, you're dripping wet. I don't know if you believe me when I say that you are quite beautifully put together down there, but it's 
true though.

I gently grasp your hips and pull you up to a kneeling position; you think I'm going to make love to you from behind now, but instead I lie on my back and slide smoothly beneath you until I am able to able to catch your sweetness onto my waiting tongue. I pull a pillow from the couch with my feet and maneuver it under my neck for support - I intend to be here for awhile. I want to watch your face while I devour you, I subtly pull you backwards so that you are sitting on my chest. From this angle I am able to taste you fully, and there is a copious amount for me to enjoy, I delicately take each of your inner folds into my mouth, and suck them clean. You have no idea how wonderful you taste to me; the very act of this "mouth love" has me so hard that I ache in my loins from the strain. You are not pungent, nor entirely sweet either, you are like a salty honey, with a fragrance that is all pheromone. I begin to gently lap you up like a thirsty man at an oasis, I plunge my tongue into you deeply and inhale so that the walls of your passage constrict inward and are further stimulated by the coarseness of my plunging tongue. I feel you shudder above me and I realize that the tip of my nose has been stimulating your clit, and this shudder is the first hint of your impending climax, I take one more taste of you before I move up to really bring you over the edge. I am running my fingertips along the length of your back, as I take the entire hood of your clit into my starving mouth. I love this! You are so mine! I can see your face from here, gasping for air, trying to stay upright while pre-orgasmic tremors cascade through your center.

Moving my hands to the front, I can massage your heaving breasts, they are so soft, and when I massage them your moaning changes from breathless to deep and guttural it drives me crazy, I just love every facet of our lovemaking. The skin, the smells, the sounds, and especially the flavor, I am just loving how wonderful your body is. I am sucking you into my mouth and running tight deliberate circles around your apex with my tongue. You momentarily stop breathing, and then quite suddenly you begin to shudder strongly, and grinding your pelvis into mouth, I am again lapping the sacred fluid that is freely pouring forth from you.

You fall back until your back is on my shins. This can't feel good for you, I think to myself as I quickly slide out from under you and free your legs. "I am so fucking horny for you right now" I whisper out loud, you hear me and limply raise your arms to beckon me into you. I am sitting up now with your legs draped over each of my thighs, I am in agony from this denial of you, I lift your legs and slowly ease the tip of my now aching manhood into your cleft. I am already feeling the urge to release my seed, but I won't do it yet I can't...You realize that I'm at your entrance and you are trying to pull me deeper into you, I rub your tummy in loving circles as I slow stroke deeper into you, I love teasing you this way, and watching you in this state of euphoria is sooo good to me. Your hips are gyrating now, I am your tool to scratch the deepest itch in your body. I suddenly pull you up to me, I am filling you completely now. You are at my hilt, and it is so perfect my love, being encased by you is nothing short of God taking me to Heaven by His own hand. My scrotum is pulsating with anticipation of release. And I have to squeeze with all my strength to keep the flood at bay. You can feel me fighting to restrain, and you plead for me to let it go within you, you want to create a life with me, and this is the reason we are together. I force back the liberation of my seeds within you. I need to feel you cumming from the inside.

I take your arms at the elbows and pull you up to me. We are now face to face and I am filling you so completely that I fear that I will hurt you. You inhaled sharply, and relax into the newly charted territory I've reached. We kiss and stay perfectly still within eachother. I can feel you're squeezing me with your Kegel muscles, and I am throbbing in time to match you, I really wonder if I could even pull out at this moment it's so tight within. Our tongues are dueling now, and our lips are tingling more with every kiss.

You take charge now, pushing me down, and now you're straddling me. I am done, I know this now, and you are smiling an evil, sexy smile that makes me laugh nervously. Your dark hair is tousled and free, and your nails are lightly digging into my pecs.

"Now you're in trouble" you whisper to me. I can only whimper, and bite my lower lip.

You slide off of me, squeezing me as you go. I feel you breathing on my chest, and I involuntarily jerk when you suck my nipple into your mouth so hard I think you're going to get milk from me.

I feel the tingle all the way down to my toes, it's literally like I'm getting an electric shock. You do the same on the other side and resume your journey downward. Your hot lips burn my skin and as you reach the boulevard of my abdominal, pelvic, and thigh muscles you lick me there, and my stomach instantly cramps. I fold in half to stop this, and you quickly push me back down and take my balls in your hand to keep me there.

I watch with anxiety as you take hold of me in that way only you know how to. And I now shudder as you gently stroke my shiny length with your beautifully manicured hands. I close my eyes and try to think about something else as I feel you engulf me into the wet inferno of your mouth. I am pleading now, pleading for you to stop this torment, because I already know you're going to stop before I cum. Your soft lips are like tiny rolling pins on my shaft, I feel your tongue flicking, and rolling and rubbing me right to the brink, and each time you feel me tightening up, you stop and force me to wait.

I look down and my manhood is maroon! I have never been this hard in my life, and you know it too, you are like a Cheshire cat with your magnanimous smile.

You ask me if I've had enough..

"yes" I answer weakly, my throat is dry from twenty minutes of gasping for air.

Whose dick is this? You ask – massaging my swollen balls.

Rico_B
Rico_B
1 Followers
12