Intrepid Pawns Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You humans—aaaah—oh, you just wanna fuck just like us, just as horny, stupid little toys and pets—"

He moaned into the cunt he was furiously licking out and heard Tsimpi laughing like a maniac. "Oh, you little happy whore! So much happier like this! You exist for us! This is—oooh, yes, yes, yessy-yessy-please-yes-YES-YES-YES—"

He screamed out his agreement as the nameless Thriae started to come against his mouth, filling him with honey, and he was coming, and Tsimpi was coming, and everything was so sickly sweet and he just couldn't fight and he knew he never could. He bucked and writhed against Tsimpi endlessly, lying in a bed of beautiful women kissing and licking all over him, coating him in saccharine pleasure until he could see nothing but honey.

And then she turned, lost in lust, and sank her cunt down on him. Instantly, his cock was covered in the purest, most wonderful feeling, like liquid lust, and he was coming again, and again, and again...

He was surrounded by their triumphant laughter as, he dimly knew, another soldier fell to their charms, 'proved them right'. And they were right. How could anybody ever want more than this?

The last thing he heard was, "Oho, Ytheri will have fun with this one."

Then he passed out, sinking down into a sea of sweet, sticky bliss.

~~~~~~~~

Trys saw it all. She lay on her belly, jammed inside a small crevice within a pile of boulders not ten feet away from the battlesite, and watched their 'fearless leader' give in to the fey in near-record time.

Well, she thought, examining her partially shattered axe, we're...screwed.

Part of her just wanted to stand up. Just stand up. Let them see her. Let them take her. The smell was so strong, and the promise of pleasure so great. She squeezed her legs together, closing her eyes in a silent prayer. She knew the meadbrewers could smell arousal, particularly that of someone who'd been in their honey too long. But thanks to Okino, the whole place stank of honey now. That made it harder for her to be noticed, and ten times harder to her to resist.

She breathed a second incantation to the dead god of self-control and abstinence. She'd never been much for chastity since her capture and escape, but it helped to at least apologize to someone. She fought the urge off. She'd barely gotten to cover thanks to Ia's last stand. She couldn't let herself be captured now. The mission wasn't over, and even if Okino was lost—and he definitely was, because while she sort of liked the guy, there was no way she was going to face down a sorceress with Ytheri's reputation on his account—Ia and Brist, at the very least, could still be saved.

She clutched the hilt of her greataxe as she watched the six Thriae begin loading up their 'cargo'. Twice now had luck alone spared her eternity as a slave to lust. Though all the gods of her world were gone, she knew it had to be for a reason. This was not over. Not by a long shot.

TO BE CONTINUED

~~~~~~~~

Note: I hope you enjoyed. If you did, make sure to encourage more like it by upvoting and favoriting and telling all your friends (actually, probably don't tell all your friends, that would be weird). If you didn't, now is a time for quiet. Just kidding. Let me know what you didn't like!

Coming next: A Sea Slimes, an Evergreen Forest, or another installment of Intrepid Pawns, in which Okino is taken in by a sultry sorceress. Let me know via comments or Feedback which you'd prefer first!

12