Intrepid Pawns Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kentri winced. Her eyes seemed to clear a little, though. Desperately, Tsimpi turned and gestured to one of the women—dimwitted Kifina would do fine—to start licking their Fearless Leader out. Anything to give her some brief relief. Tsimpi would punish her for cumming without permission later.

Kifina beamed and bounced over with a titter. She dropped to all fours, bounteous breasts bouncing from the rapidness of the motion, and dove into her task with gusto. Tsimpi couldn't help but watch and smile. Good old Private Kifina. Always useful for something.

"So," she said sweetly to Kentri, "what now?"

Kentri gasped. Her hands thrust down, grabbing Kifina by her wavy golden locks and grinding her hips against that pretty face. "W-we need to get back to the Hive."

"Really?" Tsimpi frowned, careful not to make her question sound like one of her subtle 'suggestions'. Sometimes Kentri could be really sensitive to such things, but she really was asking this time. "But we lost all four of our prisoners. Five, if you count the boytoy."

"Y-yes." Kentri smiled. "But they—mm, yes—they'll follow us. That's their mission."

"How do you know that?"

"Why else would they be out here?" Kentri laughed—a laugh that transformed halfway through into a throaty moan. Kifina was definitely getting the job done. "They'll follow because that 'Yathi' chugged enough mead to turn a Cloistermage. She doesn't know it, but she's already as good as ours."

"First stage?" asked one of the others, who had apparently interpreted Tsimpi's conversational manner with Kentri as a sign that it was open call for all the privates to start questioning their commanding officer. Tsimpi shot her a stern look.

"Oh, second. Oh. Second." Kentri nodded eagerly. "They never realize it at first. Never. Never." She was starting to pant. Tsimpi held onto her arm, now steadying her fellow Thriae so she wouldn't totally collapse. "Still think there are only three stages, the poor darlings. But she'll follow." She smirked. "And they will, too. We'll return to the Hive to make our report, as planned. The accursed city is almost surrounded."

"It won't look good," Tsimpi said. "Us losing a private to Ytheri. Coming back without any captives."

"Oh . . . We'll have captives. Ooh, yes." Kentri giggled. Then her eyes widened. Her muscles tensed. "Ooh. Ooh. OOOOH!" She started to buck and scream. Amid those screams, however, was one last order. Tsimpi listened patiently, barely keeping from masturbating right there in front of Kentri. But she knew that if Kentri saw her do that, there would be no hope for either of them for hours.

The Thriae set out at once, departing from the miserable Crags and continuing through a short patch of dark forest. Beyond that forest lay the undisputed domain of the Thriae, but first, they would pay a visit to some old friends. These friends were not fey, technically, but they were friendly enough with the Thriae to do them the odd favor. And friendly enough with the humans—in a very different, much more fun way—to keep them from having any qualms about what Kentri was going to ask them to do.

Tsimpi couldn't wait to introduce their 'pursuers' to the Druids of the Western Evergreen.

TO BE CONTINUED