Intrepid Pawns Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I-I'm actually a dom," she whimpered desperately.

Elly just beamed at her. "Not anymore," the catgirl chirped. She appeared to think a moment. "But maybe... you need more positive reinforcement?"

"Wh—ahaha—what?"

The tickling on Ia's soles stopped. Ia felt a moment of intense relief.

Then she realized where the paintbrush was heading, and she felt the blood drain from her cheeks.

"If you submit," Elly purred, "it'll be constant pleasure. Cumming without end. My sweet slave slut. I will never leave you wanting."

And the worst part was, Ia believed her.

She watched the paintbrush slowly circle toward her clit, and gulped.

~~~~

Trys lay there in the darkness, her heart pounding. She was pinned to the ground by two nubile catgirls. She couldn't see them, but she could feel their bodies, every soft, smooth curve, pressed against her on each side.

Trys had been through a lot today. She'd been hypnotized—a major turn-on for her, as it was for anyone who'd dealt much with the Thriae—forced to edge herself for at least an hour, grabbed by vines, forced to watch Yathi...

... well. Not 'forced', exactly.

Now the recovering mead addict was jammed between two hot bodies. She still hadn't gotten to come.

And the strangest thing was, she thought, these catgirls smelled like honey.

It was driving her crazy.

The catgirls had been surprisingly quiet since pinning her. The only sounds were the dryad in the background crying out. The runerod had been left inside her, apparently, and she was eagerly bringing herself to orgasm after orgasm. The sound, too, distracted Trys.

She longed to just abandon it all. To give in, to kiss the catgirls, to let them take her. They'd lick her, and she'd moan and whine and beg to submit. She would lick out the redhead, or maybe the brunette, and they would pet her head and call her a good girl. Such a good girl. She'd be their good girl. She could even pretend they were Thriae, the gorgeous honey-dripping mistresses she so longed to return to.

It sounded so nice. So perfect. So warm.

But she could not let it happen to her.

A light flickered into view, just out of the corner of her eye. With it came the smell of beeswax, and a burning incense wick. It was a little candle.

"It's so dark down here," whispered one catgirl in her ear.

"Why not a little light?' whispered the other catgirl in her other ear. She tenderly nibbled Trys's earlobe. "Goddesses, you're sexy. Almost like one of the honeys!"

Trys swallowed. "Get off of me," she managed.

There was a silence.

"Minty," said the first catgirl. "Get her off on you."

"Ooh, yes!" sighed the brunette happily. Trys felt the weight on her left arm vanished, replaced by a single slender hand holding it down. Trys didn't test the strength just yet. She was hoping to lull them into a false sense of security. Catgirls were stronger than they looked, but if she could catch them by surprise, she'd stand a chance.

Trys felt the catgirl slide down her body, and shivered slightly at the sensation. She'd never felt quite so much like a stripper pole. The catgirl came to her sizable ass and stopped. "She smells good!" Minty squealed.

"I bet she does," the redhead said slyly. "It must be getting hard for her to focus. She probably can't even see my eyes, can she?"

Trys's heart pounded in her chest as she felt Minty's breath on her pussy. Eyes? What eyes? She blinked.

Oh. Those eyes.

Two flickering flames flitted just out of the corner of her vision. She could only see them if she looked a certain way, a way that hurt her own eyes, made her dizzy and confused. But she could see them.

"That's right," the redhead hissed. "Look into them. See them dance. Aren't they pretty?"

"I..." Trys stopped short and squirmed as she felt Minty's tongue dart out, sampling the juices on her lower lips. "Oh!"

"She's wet!" Minty said happily.

"Oh, reeeally?" the redhead teased. She kissed Trys's neck. "I bet she is." The eyes gleamed in front of Trys. Something about them struck her as strange, but she couldn't blink anymore. The eyes burned into her like twin bonfires. "Ooh, I bet she loves this. Loves to stare into my eyes. Loves to breathe in those nice, sweet smells, let them make her nice and simple for us. What a fun toy we've caught!"

"I..." Trys's mouth was suddenly dry. The eyes danced in front of her. Those smells hadn't seemed toxic a second ago, but now she could swear she felt brain cells dying with every breath. She bit her lip. She needed a plan. "I, um..."

"She's confused!" cooed the redhead, and Trys shook as a long, rough tongue ran up her neck. "Minty?"

"Mm-hm?"

"Make her un-confused, Minty." The redhead giggled. "She needs our help."

"Oh, please, n—"

Trys went stiff as the tongue suddenly darted onto her clit. She let out a scream. She started to thrash, but the catgirl holding her was impossibly strong. Or perhaps she was just weak. The eyes bored into her. Robbed her of sense.

"Feels good," cooed the redhead. "Makes you so easy and simple. That's what Minty and I are best at. We make 'em simple!"

"Guh..." Trys's hips bucked and shook as the tongue bored deeper into her, probing every corner, lapping up her own sweet juices. "Buh..."

"Good toy!" the redhead said happily. "Doesn't it feel so nice? No more thoughts. Just humans' an' kittens' natural states: Horniness!" The eyes seemed to glow brighter with every lick down below. "We all hold on to complicated stuff. Family. Values. Numbers. Philosophy. But what makes us happy? Does your silly knight job make you happy?"

It didn't. Not really. Trys stared deep into the flames. It just hurt. Every day, seeing how people tiptoed around her. Knowing she might have to face one of her old tormenters soon. But... it was important?

But so were the eyes. And so was the tongue. Trys's mouth and mind hung open as she started to pant. She struggled to muster up the words to argue, to resist, but all she managed was a strangled, "Nnnnn..."

"That's right!" the redheaded catgirl said gleefully. "It doesn't! What makes you happy is tongues. Tongues and butts and boobies!" As Trys let out a loud moan, the redhead's voice turned coy. "Especially that tongue."

Trys needed to fight this. She needed to pull her arm away. But the candle kept spinning. Kept... spinning.

"So much more fun with us," the redhead cooed. "We're not like our mean sisters. We don't like tickling and teasing. We don't believe in 'em! Nuh-uh!"

Trys's breaths were turning ragged. The eyes seemed to consume her entire mind, now. They filled her. The scents filled her. But most importantly, the tongue filled her. She was about to come. She could feel the ecstasy swelling within her, flicking out with every loving lick.

Trys intuitively understood this 'game' now. The catgirls were going to overload her with pleasure while they hypnotized her. Then, while she was caught in the afterglow, they would overwhelm her already weakening mind and brainwash her completely. So no matter what, she had to keep herself from orgasming. It was simple. Nice and simple and easy.

Just like her, she thought, giggling faintly.

"Know what we believe in?" the redhead sang. Trys felt her lips kissing tenderly down her neck. "Mmwell? Can you guess, slut?"

A hand reached out and tweaked Trys's nipple. At the same time, the redhead's tongue shot out again, licking the other nipple. And Minty's tongue descended lovingly onto her clit and started to lap with gusto. Trys's defenses melted into sticky, sweet honey.

"Pleasure," she whimpered.

"What was that?"

"Pleasure!" Trys screamed. "Yummy, s-slutty pleasure!"

And she came. She shook and spasmed, but the catgirls just kept licking and licking, drawing the orgasm out for what seemed like forever.

As the orgasm finally subsided, and she lay there, panting for breath, still dazzled by the twin flames, she felt a soothing, rumbly vibration from the chest of the catgirl pressed against her. "Lots of it," the redhead purred.

And then the licking started all over again.

TO BE CONTINUED...

~~~~ ~~~~

Goblin's Note: Pardon the short chapter! As always, feedback is greatly appreciated. This story is the most open-ended of the three I'm currently writing, so I will totally consider any requests you might have for me! :)

12