Intrepid Pawns Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A happy little moan was the only answer. That, and licking.

Trys's mind struggled. There was something going on here. There was a reason she was being so... so dumb, so ditzy. A reasons she was acting like a brainless bimbo.

But Mew's moans distracted her. Fuck, she was enjoying this just as much as Trys was! Trys giggled. What a silly slut. She didn't even have a nice, rough tongue lapping at her clit to explain it.

The next orgasm caught her totally by surprise, cutting her idle thoughts right off. She arched her back and screamed, feeling her mind go golden with delight. She was sinking back down. Her hand could barely hold the knife steady. She was barely a foot away from lying horizontal. She was so close to submitting.

Then another orgasm came. Trys gasped. "S-stoppit!" she whined. "I wasn't read—"

Another. Trys started to writhe and moan, wrapping her legs around Mew. Her thoughts were just melting out of her, through her pussy. The knife was just barely between two fingers now. All Mew had to do was reach up and take it. That was all she had to do.

Another. Trys was almost beyond words now. What had she been complaining about? She beamed at the pretty kitty between her legs. She loved her kitty! She started to whimper, "I am a good pet. You are my kitten." It felt good to say those things, for some reason.

Mew mewled out her agreement. Her eyes were screwed shut, Trys noticed, and she was shaking as though in orgasm herself. It was almost like something in Trys's pussy was totally intoxicating to her.

A meadchaser, a small part of her mind said. An addict. Like me. It was a distant and quiet part—Trys's main mind was getting emptier and emptier—but it made sense. She smiled down at her kitten. "You like licking my pussy!" she bubbled.

"Mmmm!"

Mew's tongue brought Trys to another terrific orgasm, and the knife clattered from her grasp. But Mew did not take advantage, as Trys slowly sank back onto the ground. She just wrapped her arms around Trys's waist and started licking like there was no tomorrow. And as far as Trys was concerned, there wasn't. There was only being a good toy, and a good pet, for her hungry kitten.

Trys's mind got emptier and emptier as Mew continued to bring her to orgasm after orgasm. She could only giggle and moan and coo, commanding Mew to lick her harder, to not tease her. Mew did everything she told her to do.

And when Trys had finally had her fill of orgasms, and commanded the catgirl to stop so she could rest for a while, Mew did that, too. They just lay there together in one another's arms, for what felt like an eternity of afterglow.

Slowly, when the pleasure had stopped filling her mind with stupidity, Trys's mind began to clear. She looked down at the catgirl, licking her nipple in a deep sleep.

"Well," she whispered, voice still trembling a little, "that's... one way to take you down." She found herself stroking Mew's hair affectionately, even as her mind raced with new intent. This... this was an advantage. The first lucky break they'd had. Right? "So you'll... you'll be a good girl for me, right? A good kitten?"

She felt Mew begin to purr.

TO BE CONTINUED

~~~~ ~~~~

Thanks for reading! Feedback, comments and ratings are hugely appreciated!