Introduced to Black Dick

Story Info
A young sissy gets gangbanged by young black studs.
1.9k words
4.42
69.2k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story that is one of many in which it is time for me to share. In a nutshell, my name is Dean, my mother had a thing for Dean Martin it seems, but I go by Dina. I am a 26 year old white pre-op transsexual that has no interest in switching my outside in, if you know what I mean. I was born to a single mother, never knowing who my father was. Considering the lifestyle of my mother, I doubt that she had any idea who he was either. I have always been effeminate in nature and as I grew up people generally mistook me for a girl with my mannerisms and long hair. I was also blessed with a more girlish body than that of a normal boy of such and age. I have also always had a bubble butt, hips and attractive "girlish" legs.

My mother was always bringing different men home. It was more unusual than not for her to be home alone. With all of the sex in our house it is a wonder that I do not have brothers and sisters all over the place. It is also not a wonder that I grew up the way that I did.

While I was not a virgin prior to this story, that has nothing to do with what I am about to relate to you. Here I want to talk about the time that I was taken by a number of black teens down by the school yard. I was already eighteen; they ranged in age from their teens to the latter twenties. It was a beautiful day in first part of June during the early afternoon when I walked down to the school yard to watch some of the guys shoot hoops. I was wearing a white t-shirt, Daisy Duke Shorts, bobby socks and pink converse. My hair was cut in a bob style for the summer. I looked very much like a cute girl just as I liked.

When I got there some of the guys stared at me for a moment. I even over heard a couple of them say that the "Sissy" is back to watch again. I don't mind being called that too much. I just wish they would treat me a little nicer. I love seeing their manhood bounce as they play. Sometimes I even get a quick look if one of them is wearing tighty-whities. Some of them will even squeeze their dick as a show for me. I always try to look disinterested when they do this. I have never sucked a black dick before, nor have I ever had sex with a black guy. But, this days I was sort of zoning out as I watched them play when one of them walked over and sat next to me.

While this was odd since most of these guys don't even acknowledge me at any other time, I just kept watching the B-ball. It wasn't for a few minutes that I happened to glance over to see that the guy that had sat next to me had also untucked his dick from his shorts. It was lying their big as day and in all of its glory. He finally spoke to me and said, "Ya always tryin' to get a peek at our cocks, so I thought that I'd give ya a good look." I was shocked and I have to admit, more than a bit aroused. My mouth was wide open as I stuttered and tried unsuccessfully not to look at it. I almost did not notice as he grabbed me by the back of my head and guided my mouth to his dick. Before I could object, I had almost a third of his cock in my mouth.

I could feel the smoothness of his manhood sliding in and out of my mouth. I expected it to be sweaty but it wasn't, or maybe I just didn't notice. I did notice the others walking over to us and that he was forcing more of his cock down my throat. So, there I was, on my knees, on the bleachers, with a black guy's dick in my mouth, my hands around its shaft and both of us moaning in pleasure. I suppose I was putting on quite a show for everyone that was watching. Fortunately for me, it was only the other black guy's there... at least as far as I knew. I felt one of the other guy's there feeling my butt and I could see another out of the corner of my eye masturbating himself through his shorts. The dick in my mouth was pumping faster and faster now and I knew that he was about to blow a load. But, before I could pull off, he grabbed the back of my head with both hands and shoved most of his cock down my throat. He began cumming in long powerful spurts. I could feel his cum splashing against the bottom of my throat. He must have shot five spurts down into my stomach before he pulled his cock out of my mouth. I gagged for a moment and fought to catch my breath.

Before I could recover or object, I heard one of the others say, "Look bro, let's take this sissy out behind the school building before someone sees us." With universal agreement they picked me up and quickly walked me behind the building. In a way, I was a bit scared. I was looking at a possible gangbang between these studs while I had never before that day had any sex with a black dude, let alone seven. I sat on the asphalt behind the school with all of these guy's standing around me in a circle. Then it began. One of them pulled me up and over to the grassy area. Another pulled off my t-shirt showing my tiny tits. By this time I had been on the hormonal drugs for almost a year. Another guy, behind me, grabbed my shorts and G-string and pulled them to the ground. They all began making comments about my G-string panties and my gurly shape. The next thing I knew, I was on all fours and they had pulled my converse and socks off. I was completely naked.

The gentle breeze felt luscious as it brushed over my smooth, naked body. It felt very erotic. I then looked up to see all of these guy's pulling off their shorts and stroking their dicks; it was surreal. Just then I turned to the boy in front of me. He was real young and before I could say anything he had shoved his cock in my mouth and began pumping. This young guy was face-fucking me like a pro. "Yeah bitch, work that cock. Except a real dick from a real man," he told me. The smoothness of his dick, the length and width were that of a more mature man. His dick was at least ten inches long and it was wide, but not so much that I was unable to accept it comfortably into my mouth.

It was then that I felt someone behind me moving my legs apart and began feeling my butt. I could not see which one he was because I was more than just a bit busy at the time. His hands were cool and rough as they felt my butt cheeks. I felt him massaging my anus with his thumb; circling, pulling, probing. Then I felt his fingers in my boi pussy trying to stretch it some. When I heard him spit on my hole, I knew he was about to enter me. He pushed in just the head of his dick at first. It really hurt and I moaned around the cock in my mouth. The hurt subsided after a few moments as my anus got used to the intrusion. He then spit on his dick and pushed it all the way in. I was experiencing a form of shock that I truly could not describe to you. My anus... now, my boi pussy, was so full of his cock that words cannot describe it. I felt his balls slap against my own. The thoughts going through my head right then were, "Oh, my God! I'm owned!"

The guy in front of me was still assaulting my throat and laughing at me while the guy behind me pumping me like a piston in a shaft. It was tough at first, but then the two got into a rhythm and I began experiencing sexual heat like you could not imagine in your kinkiest of wet dreams. I was shaken out of this near dreamstate when the cock in my mouth was shoved all of the way in and his balls were on my chin. He began moaning and cumming. He shot spurt after spurt down my throat until he backed away sexually exhausted. I was trying to catch my breath. The new fresh air was sweet and tasted good as I became even more aware of the serious fucking I was taking from behind. It was then that another guy stepped up, cupped my face and slid his dick in my mouth. "Suck me good sissy," is all he said to me. He then began face-fucking me.

And, that is how it all went; one after another taking their turns at me. Every one of them had me both ways and some, more than once. It was an hour-and-a-half later when they were finally finished with me. As they began to walk away, I lay there, naked in the grass, cum around my mouth and chin, cum dripping out of my boi pussy. I was a mess! I got up and walked over to a tree and squatted down to expel all of the cum that was up my ass. I literally defecated cum. I was sore all over, but especially my butt and my jaw. I also felt awesome... erotically awesome. These studs owned me like a neighborhood whore. I still cannot believe how I enjoyed all of those big dicks fucking me every which way but loose.

As I looked around to see if anyone was watching, I did not see anyone, and so, I began dressing. It was not easy to walk after such a fucking. I had just been gang-fucked and hard. I was also a little afraid. I did not know if they were still in the school yard and I had no choice but to walk through there to get back to the street. I walked slowing for several reasons. As I turned the corner, there they all were along with a number of other black teens and young men. I tried to walk normally as I could, towards the gate without paying them any mind. But, I could still see them out of the corner of my eye. They were looking at me, pointing, talking and laughing. I know damn well that they were telling everyone about their little tryst with me. For me, I was both frightened and thrilled at the same time.

I needed to go home and take a bath. This was definitely not the first time that I had had sex, but it was my first sex with black men and of course, a gangbang to boot. I needed to go home, bathe and rest. I was sure that I would be encountering some of these guys again and probably, others that have heard the stories. And so, this ends my first story for you. I have many others, but those are for another day.