Introducing: Black Master Olu Ch. 02

Story Info
The Black Master continues his dominance.
8.5k words
4.43
96.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,236 Followers

Becca blinked her eyes awake the following morning, under the covers of her black master's sumptuous bed. Her hand felt numb and heavy as it was lying under the pillow under her head. She pulled it out and stretched it across the other side of the bed, wanting to feel the presence of her master's body. The space her hand touched was empty. She raised her head and saw that the only thing lying there was his pillow and nothing else. She sat up on the bed, letting the covers fall from her body, exposing her nakedness to the air-conditioned cold breeze that flirted into the room. Her wristwatch and cell phone lay on a cabinet next to her side of the bed. She picked it up and was shocked to find that it was 9:35a.m. How could she have slept that late? It was something she seldom did. Back home she always going to bed by nine-thirty and got up by six. Then her mind went back to episodes of the previous night and she smiled and then laughed at herself from recalling bits of it.

Her master had promised showing her a good time as long as she was with him, and he'd lived up to the bargain yesterday. After dropping her darling Arnold at the airport, they'd gone to an upper-class restaurant in the city to eat a lavish meal. He'd introduced her to some Nigerian cuisine there—pounded yam and Egusi soup, with fresh fish. She'd acted a bit naive when he instructed her how to eat the food, with her hands. Though more concerned was she about the clothes she was wearing. Her skirt kept riding up her thighs and several of the patrons there must have gotten quite an eyeful as several of them¬—older men wearing colorful Agbada outfit¬—couldn't stop staring repeatedly at the booth where they sat. Her black master though seemed unconcerned about it, and even when she leaned over and she whispered to him about the way they were feeding their eyes on her, he nonchalantly told her not to worry about them, that they probably haven't seen a white woman eating in their midst before. Becca had turned her attention towards her meal, watching the way her master was eating his and thus following his cue. In no time she got the hang of it.

After the restaurant, he'd driven her around the city, pointed out several interesting landmarks for her: showed the expansive government residential headquarters, INEC Building, Abuja Park along Independence Avenue ... but the sight that had most taken her was the magnificent of Olumo Rock. She stared at the huge boulder in awe as they drove past it and entered the part of the city known as Garki. Her master saw the look on her face and laughed; the ladies always got a kick whenever he showed them stuff this part of the world they never figured they would get to see. When he got to a traffic light, he took his hand off the wheel for a moment and caressed her thigh. She took his hand and pushed it inward through the wet walls of her pussy. Olu fingered her cunt for a moment, listened to her gasping sighs, and the retrieved his finger which carried the wet residue of her juice and put it into her mouth. Becca sucked his finger as if it were his cock¬—Ohh, she still carried memories of that lovely black cock of his¬—as if she were tasting ice cream. He drove to a boutique shop and they went inside for him to get some clothes for her.

"I don't want you wearing any of those housewife clothes your husband must have to told you to bring along," he said to her. "From now on, you're going to wear what I get you to wear."

Majority of what he'd bought for her were evening clothes, mostly transparent and quite revealing. They were the type of clothes Becca, in her former life with Arnold, never would have been caught dead wearing them. She was by heart a conservative in nature; hers was a world where even if the money was there, it was usually put aside for something else which usually involved settling bills. Even now as she sat in her master's bed, thinking through her past, she could easily count on her fingers the numerous times she and Arnold had done something extravagant, or a moment when they'd lived an abandon moment. Arnold was always concerned about money, about never having enough of it. In a way, she too had become infected with his mode of living ... but it had probably been for a good reason. That was the type of life they lived when back home. But here they both were in Nigeria, in the heart of Africa, miles away from home. Arnold was now settled in his new job down in Port Harcourt, making the money, while she herself was being guided by her newfound lover and black master. She couldn't have wished for anything better, even though neither of them had had the faintest clue that such was the turnaround they would be getting used to when their Air-France plane brought them to this part of the world.

Olu made her try them on the individual clothes he'd bought for her; they were seven of them in number. The skirts were so short she was at a moment embarrassed to try them on. But the look he gave her told her not to even think about backing down. There were several other ladies hovering there around the changing booth and clothes section and nearly all of them kept turning around to glance surreptitiously at her direction when she came out and displayed each individual outfit for her lover. After the clothes, they strolled over to the underwear's section. He bought her an exotic-looking bikini, something that only a slim model would fit into. It was followed by some crotchless panties, three pairs of teddies, and then in the shoes department, he selected four pair of high heels. Becca was getting dazed with surprise by the minute. She could recall the few times she'd been on high heels; Arnold never enjoyed seeing her in one. She said this to her master as she tried on each pair. Olu dismissed her husband and told her that as long as she was with him, she should forget about Arnold.

They had an assistant help them with the items to his car while he settled the bill. Though it was a bit enormous, he reasoned, but it was a gamble he knew was worth it. He always enjoyed spoiling his women with lavish gifts; it got them wet easily in the end.

Back home they'd returned, by which time it was nearing dusk. He had her try out of the teddies in the living room, and then he'd bent her over on the long sofa and fucked her. For Becca, it was like being fucked for the first time. His cock rammed deep and hard into her pussy like a bullet train. This time he didn't pull out of her; he ejaculated his entire seed deep into her womb. Becca had bitten down on the sofa's fabric, trying not to scream too loud but not succeeding in the end as she felt another orgasmic bombshell explode inside her. It was too late when she realized she wasn't on the pill.

They'd fucked for another hour, by which time she was extremely drained by it, and yet he still had the energy and stamina of a lion. They'd taken a shower together. She'd sponged his body with liquid soap, felt his cock nodding back to life and washed it off too, along with his balls, though for these ones she did the cleaning with her mouth. Her hand caressed her pussy lips while she cupped each of his massive balls in her mouth and sucked one after the other. Feeling satisfied, he'd then pulled her to her feet and dragged her into the bedroom with water and soap suds sticking to their skin. He had her lean over on the bed; Becca's hands went underneath her legs and she held her pussy lips open for him, giving him unabashed view of the pink interior that was her cunt with her juice gushing out of it, enticingly bouncing her hefty bum at him too. Olu grinned at her and came forward and held her down on the bed. He thrust his manhood into her in one quick stroke and within seconds began plugging her pussy like it owned it. Becca had raw ecstasy searing through her nerves like lightning, and with each thrust, it felt like she could actually hear thunderclaps.

"OHH FUCK! OHH MY GOD! FUCK ME, MASTER! OHHHH FUCK MEEEEE!"

Her master grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her head backwards just as her voice turned into a piercing wail. Her master smacked her bum on and on till it turned red, grunting heavily while still feeding her his dick. The bout of fucking went on for a good thirty minutes. Her black master fucked her cunt in every which way possible. When it came time for him to cum, he did like in the afternoon and emptied his load into her, after which he then collapsed on the bed beside her. Becca lay there catching her breath, feeling a sensational sore where her pussy was. Her hand slid in that direction and she touched his bountiful cum dripped out of pussy. She turned her head to look at her master and wondered: My God, he's insatiable! I never thought such men like this ever exist anymore!

They fell asleep for more than an hour. When her master woke her up, it was a little past ten. He told her they needed to be someplace. She actually was tired and could have used the sleep, but as he was her master, there was no choice but for her to do his bidding. He led her back into the bathroom to clean up and after they'd dried up, he selected from the items he bought for her a blouse that was near transparent and a micro-mini skirt. She wore on a pair of thong panties and a half-cup bra that hiked up her tits; last came a pair of high heels. Olu admired her for a moment and the look on his face told her he liked what he saw. He put on a t-shirt and jeans, and when they were ready, they went downstairs to his car. A security guard had the gate open for him and they then drove off into the city to a fancy nightclub. The rest of the night had gone like a blur before her eyes. She remembered dancing with him ... his hands caressing her ass while they bumped hips to the music ... them sipping cocktails and she gasping as he slid his hand between her legs to cop a feel of her love nest ... them being back in the car, and she giving him head while he drove.

Becca was still recalling all of this and more when her cell phone rang out, startling her. She didn't recognized the number, though knew it was Nigerian. She put it next to her ear and said, "Hello?"

"Did you sleep well?" she recognized her master's voice immediately.

"Oh yes, I very much did. Gosh, what time did we get home last night?"

"A little past midnight," he said. "I've got some minor work to take care of here at the office; I'll close early and be back by noon. I have a housekeeper downstairs. Ask her whatever you need, and she'll get it for you."

"I'd like to make use of your swimming pool, master, if you don't mind. I need to get some sun on my skin."

"Sure, you can. After all, that's what the bikini is for. Don't burn too much though."

"I won't," she smiled at the sound of his caring voice.

When their conversation ended, she got up and went to have a shower. Wearing a bathrobe, she went downstairs and saw his housekeeper there in the kitchen. She made her a cup of coffee, scrambled eggs and some toast. Done with breakfast afterwards, she returned to the bedroom and took out her traveling bag and began replacing the clothes her master had bought for her with much of the ones she'd left England with. She would give them to the housekeeper later to get rid of them for her. Her thoughts then went to Arnold. She wondered how he was doing, if he was finding his new job easy. She thought about calling him right away, but then canned the idea; he wasn't too important to her right now, though she promised doing that later. It was still early for her to go out and take a swim. She reached into her travel bag and took out a Mils and Booms novel she'd brought along to keep her company and went to lie on the bed to read through some pages, hopping for the hour to hurry along.

*************

At 2:25p.m Olu returned from work and drove into his compound. The day was a Friday; business usually was slow on such days and knew it won't kick up till next week. He met his housekeeper who gave him a summary of feeding his guest before he then dismissed her for the day. He left his briefcase and jacket in the living room and went through the kitchen door to the back of the house where his swimming pool was located.

Becca lay stretched on one of the lounge chairs beside the pool under a shade away from the heat of the sun. She'd been soaking herself in its cool, inviting water since noon. She was nearly dozing off when she felt someone shaking her arm. She pulled down the shades she had on and recognizing who it was she broke into a smile.

"Master!" she got to her feet and wrapped her hands around his neck and kissed him. Olu gave her soft ass a good squeeze just as she in return rubbed her thigh against his crotch, feeling something there slowly come alive. "I've missed you."

"I'll bet you have. You're really looking gorgeous in this bikini."

"All thanks to you."

"I'll have to keep you close to myself, or else other black brothers would do anything to steal your ass from me."

"I doubt if I'll let them," she said.

"You had yourself a good swim?"

She nodded. "I've already showered. In no time I'm going to get my tan back."

"Africa is where the sun makes its home. In no time, you'll be shining like a bronze statue."

"I can't wait for that to happen." She kissed him again. "I've really missed you."

"Good to know. Come with me, there's a something I'd like to show you."

She wrapped a towel around her body and allowed him to lead her into the house. In the living room, her master motioned for her to seat down and went to a display cabinet. She pushed her wet hair off her face and watched with curiosity as he took from inside the cabinet a hand-held statue of a figure with a double axe-head for a crown. He came and sat next to her and gave her the state to look at.

"What is it?" she asked.

"That is a statue of a mythical god of the Yoruba tribe, which is where I hail from. His name is Shango, the god of thunder. It is from him I bore my name. We Africans are a proud people, Becca. We take double pride in our heritage and lifestyle. Shango, in his time, was a proud warrior and a benevolent god. His blood runs through my veins; and it is why for you to remain with me, you must listen and obey every word I say to the last. Do you follow me?"

"Yes master, I do follow," she said without compunction.

He went on with his indoctrination. "It wasn't my intention to hurt your husband the way I did yesterday. I merely wanted him to know his place¬—his rightful place¬—he is a white boy and as well a slave. The true African religion states that all white men are subservient to blacks. I know back where you come from you're unaware of such happenings. But down here the opposite is the case. Black men are far superior to the whites in strength, stamina, or even brain power. It's only unfortunate that the rest of the world is yet to embrace this notion, but gradually it will. And with what you've come to know, when next time you return to England, you will tell more people there about how virile the men down here are, and of how loyal your service is to me. Am I getting through to you?"

"Yes, master."

"Prior to your coming here, tell me honestly, have you before being fucked by a black man?"

She shook her head.

"Tell me honestly, have you been enjoying it so far all these times I've been fucking you?"

She smiled happily. "Oh yes, master. I enjoy every second and minute of it. it's been unlike any kind of fucking I've even gotten before."

"Is it anything compared to how white boy Arnold has been fucking you?"

"No. he hardly comes to you. I can't remember the last time I actually enjoyed sex with him."

"And you won't ever again. By the time you return to England, you're going to be a changed woman. No longer will you allow your cunt to be seduced by any white boy prick. You're going to start going out in search for black dicks and black dicks only. And every time you do, you're never going to refuse swallowing their cum. You'd better get used to this, Becca. You're now officially a black man's slut and that's what you'll always be. Your life from now on will be totally different from the one you used to know. Do you get me?"

"Yes, I do."

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass too?"

"Oh my God, no," she gasped. "I mean, I've seen it done in porn flicks. I know too that some women enjoy it. One time when Arnold and I were fooling around, he talked about it—wanting to do it to me, but I shook him off."

"It's a good thing you didn't let him."

"Master, doesn't it hurt?"

"I won't lie to you—it does. But only at the onset. Later on you won't even feel it. You'll even get to enjoy it just as much as you love getting fucked the normal way."

Still there was skepticism on her face. "Well ... I don't know ... I've never tried it before."

"All the more reason why you need to try it now," he urged. "I want to experience everything there is to know about loving a black man, and of being fucked a black man's way. Trust me, you're going to enjoy it."

"You really think so, master?"

"Look at me, Becca. Look right into my eyes."

And she did; she was totally mesmerized by the power that radiated within those brown eyes of his.

"I told you that I'm a descendant from a black African god. One of the strength of all black gods is the inherent will to have any woman they want, regardless of who she is or where she's from. I've had my taste of white women before—I'm not going to lie to you about that—and I can still go out right now and return with another. But there's a reason why I chose you. You're a wanting woman, Becca. I look into your eyes and I see a lot of desires you've wanted to have for so long but have been refused of. What I'm giving you is something most white women out there would die for—the most precious gift of any black man, and that's his cum. I want you to have it in every which you can take it. But for me to give it to you, you've got to be willing to step up and ask for you."

He said all this with emotive passion. Becca was so swayed by his words she could hardly breathe.

"Now tell me, do you want me to fuck you anally or not?"

"Yes," she answered breathlessly. "Yes, master. I want it. I want to have as much of your cum that you can spare me with."

"Good. Later this evening we're going to go out. There are some friends of mine I'd like for you to meet. But first, I need a bath."

Becca went with him upstairs and watched him get off from his clothes. She sat on the bed admiring his muscles, the growth of hair on his chest and arms, the muscle outline of his abdomen ... then her eyes took in his cock which now was as turgid as an evergreen tree, along with his sac of balls. Becca went ahead fingering and rubbing her clit while he neatly put his clothes away. She couldn't help but believe all what he'd told her downstairs. For truly he looked just like a god; he was everything a man ought to be. Suddenly she wished she didn't have the burden of Arnold to live with. Why couldn't she have been a divorcee, or a yet unmarried woman? Gladly she would give anything just to be her black master's slave. She would cook for him, feed him his food, wash his body whenever he takes a shower, and let him fuck her every which way he desired. All this and more she would gladly offer herself totally for him. Worship the ground on which he walked on and even lick the sweat that poured from his body. If she'd known long ago of such men no doubt she would have visited Africa years ago, long before she ever thought of settling her Arnold.

She went with him into the bathroom and picked up the sponge and scrubbed his body as he took his bath. His hand grasped her fatty ass and he kissed her passionately, probing his tongue way deep into her mouth while his cock pressed against her stomach. Done with his bath, they dried themselves up in the bedroom and then he picked up a DVD disc and led her downstairs naked. He inserted the disc into a DVD player and turned on the TV set. Becca recognized the scene of the movie when it came up. It was yesterday's recording on her kneeling before her master and sucking his cock. Olu took the DVD remote and forwarded it to the part when she handed her husband his cock to suck.

dsoul
dsoul
1,236 Followers