Introducing: Black Master Olu Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,249 Followers

Arnold shook all over with excitement he was surprised his hand was shaking even as he went and turned the key in the apartment door's lock. He hurriedly took off his clothes and kicked them to the side. Abbey pretended not to notice as he reached for the TV's remote and flicked through the channels while sipping his drink. Arnold did like the sissy in the video and the look of happiness was in his eyes as he crawled across the living room towards his seated friend.

Abbey widened his legs and lounged back on the couch while Arnold worked his hands on the belt buckle and zipper of his jeans. Reaching a hand inside, he wrapped his fingers around a semi-erect penis. It slid out of the inside of his friend's jeans looking like a python with a purple circumcised knob for a head. Arnold came forward and kissed the trickle of pre-cum pouring out of the head before opening his mouth further to take in the black cock. Abbey pulled his jeans and shorts down his legs and Arnold lent him a hand with it, all the while having his cock in his mouth. Within seconds Arnold was digging himself into the work, slurping and licking his tongue around the length of Abbey's shaft as if it were a popsicle. Abbey took his cock from his hand and slapped it back and forth Arnold's face, staining his chin with saliva before giving it back to him to feed on. While he was sucking him, Arnold then remembered the instruction his master had earlier told him to do. He paused for a minute to get his cell phone from where he'd last left it and gave it to his friend and explained to him what he wanted him to do. Abbey took the phone and took several snapshots of Arnold's lips wrapped around his cock. Abbey's breathing was starting to grow heavy as he felt the steady impact of Arnold's cock on him. He began treating Arnold with some necessary roughness. He held his face up and spat into his mouth, shoved his face down on his erection till Arnold's nose was pressing down on his public region for a second or two before releasing him. Arnold too was loving it; he felt so alive sucking a black man's cock. An African man's cock, for that matter. To him, this was so enjoyable to licking his wife's pussy.

Abbey stood up from the couch and Arnold, still kneeling before him, had to move back for him to free his legs from his jeans. This time Abbey became rough with him. He held Arnold's jaws open and thrust his cock in and out of his mouth. Arnold made gagging sounds and copious saliva dripped off from his mouth.

"Go on take that black cock, bitch!" Abbey moaned at the same time fucked his mouth on and on. He had his phone in his hand and he recorded the event up till the moment when he shot his load all into his mouth. "Go on!" Abbey barked at him. "Drink all of that African seed, white boy bitch! And you'd better not spill any drop."

Arnold did as instructed, his throat opened up as he swallowed down the Nigerian's semen. And he didn't spill any drop.

Abbey went to use his shower while Arnold waited for him to be done. He was sporting an erection at half-mast when he stepped out of the shower a couple of minutes later and began drying himself with Arnold's apartment towel. It was then that Arnold got a good view of his body.

"The fuck are you doing over there, white boy?" Abbey called out to him while still busy towelling himself dry. "You'd better get over here on the double and take care of this cock of mine."

Arnold went into the bathroom and knelt before him like before, and took his cock into his mouth and earnestly began sucking him.

Later that evening, Arnold sat in front of his laptop and having received his master's email address uploaded the snapshots of himself that he'd taken and mailed it to him. Done with that, he called him to let him know he'd succeeded in his quest.

"That's good to know, white boy," said master Olu on the phone. "I'll be seeing your ass tomorrow."

The phone went dead after that.

**********

At 2:36p.m, Eastern Standard Time, a Virgin-Nigeria local airline taxied into the runway that was the Port Harcourt International airport. It had taken only an hour's journey flight from Abuja to get here; that's less hours burned than if one would have decided to take a road trip from there. Amongst the deplaning passengers was a couple—a tall, broad-shouldered black man in a white turtle-neck shirt, jacket, and black jeans, with a white woman by his side. The white woman too wore a pair of jeans, blue, but what was more noticeable about her, what actually turned several heads to glance at their way as they strolled through the crowded lounge area, was the striking sight of her hair as she walked, along with the tantalizing figure of her jeans which seemed to gum every curve of her round bottom. She wore a tight sleeveless blouse and no bra. Folks noticed the way her breasts bounced with each step she took. She was wearing a pair of shades, just as the black man beside her was too, and they both held hands and walked with a purpose as the man navigated their way past the throng of pushing travelers and sight-watchers. A lackey marched before them, pushing their bags on a trolley towards the airport's exit doors. Outside, the man spotted a taxi and after negotiating with the driver, held the door open for the white woman to enter before joining her.

The taxi took almost an hour before it drove into the busy streets that was Port Harcourt. While they were stuck in traffic, the driver couldn't help making subtle glances at his rear-view mirror at the couple seated behind him. His eyes mostly concentrated on the white woman who was resting her head on the black man's shoulder with her hand still clasped on his. The driver could easily make out the outline of woman's breasts through her cloth and couldn't help but mutter a prayer to himself. God forbid—these white women are really something! Neither the couple seemed to notice the driver's staring eyes; even if they had, neither would they have cared, as they were both taking a light doze. He concentrated on his driving, stumping his palm on his horn as he made his way along the snail pace that was the easing traffic. Later on he took another brief glance at the couple and noticed now the woman wasn't holding the man's hand anymore. Now she was rubbing it on his thigh. That sent a signal travelling down the driver's spine and up his brain, bringing a sudden jerk in the crotch of his pants. He returned his eyes to what was happening in the lane before him but returned his eyes once more to the mirror, and kept watching the woman scratch her hand back and forth on the man's thigh yet both of them made as if nothing was happening. As he continued taking glances, the woman's hand shifted to the side and now was rubbing it against the bulge that was the man's crotch. The driver felt his jaw slacken and once again felt another jolt in his crotch. He adjusted his mirror away from the couple and decided instead to focus on his driving.

The traffic began to ease when they drove into Aba road and from there made their way towards the G.R.A district. The black man opened his eyes just when the driver was approaching the gates of the Protea hotel, where he had made reservation for a suite the previous day. He and the woman got down from the cab and he settled the fare with the driver just as someone came out of the hotel to take their luggage. Within minutes he had finished signing into the hotel and he and the white woman stepped into the elevator and rode up to the fifth floor where they room awaited them. The white woman took off her sunglasses when inside the room and went in search of the bathroom while the man tipped the porter after he'd left their luggage on the bed and locked the door behind him.

The black man then took off his glasses, unearthed his feet from his shoes, and threw his jacket on the bed before approaching the door of the bathroom. The white woman was still in there with her jeans pushed down her legs, taking a piss; she didn't have on any panties. She smiled when she saw who it was and even without saying a word, pulled the black man towards him and unzipped his jeans and reached a hand inside to unearth what she'd wanted while they'd been in the taxi feeling over his erection. She licked her tongue over the bulbous prick head of his cock and muttered a girlish giggle.

"I've been waiting all day for this," said Becca.

"I'll bet you have," laughed Olu, pushing a flock of hair off from her face. "Gone, keep sucking that black dick. Act like you want it."

That was exactly what she did. She licked the length of his shaft, from the head down to his balls before resuming to pack as much of his girth inside her warm wet mouth, moaning down in her throat while she did. His cock pulsed further into life as she kept on sucking him, dripping trails of saliva from the sides of her mouth. Olu pressed the back of her head towards him and jerked his back and forth, fucking her mouth some more. His hand dove into his jeans pocket and came out with his cell phone. He scrolled for a number and pressed the dial button. Becca loosened his belt buckle and undid the jeans and pulled it along with his boxer shorts down his legs to get a better choice of his thick cock. Olu held up his cock for her to get her mouth onto his balls while he held the phone to his ear, hearing it start to ring at the other end.

Finally the line got picked up and a voice said: "Good evening, master Olu."

Olu smiled. "How're you doing, white boy?"

"Fine, fine, master," came Arnold's reply. "Are you now in Port Harcourt?"

"Just checked into our hotel a few minutes ago. The wife's here with me. Here, speak with her."

He brought the phone to Becca's ear while she had one hand on his shaft and the other massaging his balls. She took her mouth off from his cock with a smacking sound and then spoke into the phone's receiver. "Hi there, honey."

"Hello, darling," said Arnold. "What're you doing? Sounds like you're up to something?"

"Of course I am, silly. I'm playing with the master's cock right now," she brought the phone closer to hear the sound of her mouth sucked on Olu's black pipe for a moment before returning to her husband. "Did you hear that?"

"Oh yeah I do. You've been having much fun, from the sound of it."

"Indeed I have been, honey. I can't seem to get enough fucking from the master. Last night we fucked out by his pool with his cock in my pussy and a dildo up my ass. It was totally wonderful, honey. I can't wait to tell you more about it. You've really been missing out on a lot since you've been gone."

Olu took the phone back from her and told her to get back to her sucking as he resumed talking to Arnold.

"So, white boy, I got your email last night. Very impressive that you didn't disappoint me. You gave that man's cock a good sucking, didn't you?"

"I very much did, master. Though his cock is nothing compared to yours."

Olu laughed. "Yeah, I'll bet. So when are you going to be free to come down here to see us? We're lodged at Protea Hotel over at G.R.A."

"I haven't been into Port Harcourt at all since I got here, but I'll ask my driver about it."

"Good. Let me know when you're coming. Talk to you later, white boy. Right now I've got to fuck this bitch wife slut of yours."

He disconnected the line and dropped his phone on the sink, turning now all his attention to the white woman who was still busy sucking his cock and stroking him at the same time. Olu had long mastered the technique of holding back his cumming when getting head. Though he moaned as Becca flicked and rolled her tongue over his glistening shaft, his couldn't feel any sudden need of cumming soon, and he liked it like that. He brought two fingers to the sides of her mouth and widened her lips and went on jerking his cock into her throat. Becca gagged her tongue on his shaft nearly endlessly. Olu was well abreast with keeping his sexual stamina when it comes to satisfying hot wives like this. The way they craved for his cock and for his cum, begging for it as if it were the world's most precious mineral besides diamonds. And in a way it actually was so.

He flushed the toilet for her and then picked her up and into the bedroom they went. He dumped her on the bed and pulled her jeans off from her legs and flung it across the room. He inserted two fingers into her cunt and began finger-fucking her harshly while his thumb rubbed against the surface of her clit. Becca flung her head sideways, back and forth, screaming with lewd wantonness at the explosion of ecstasy he was unleashing on her. Her face was twisted into an expression of raw delight and her body shuddered as a highball of orgasm crashed into her. Pussy juice squirted and jumped out of her cunt like splashing water as her master kept on fucking her with his fingers like a pile-driving rod. He took his fingers off, now glistening with her cum, and gave it to her to clean up, which she did with love. Her heart was still skipping beats from the climax she'd had as her lips now was coated with her love juice.

"Aww ... Ohhh master, please, I want your cock ... Oh God, I want your black cock!"

Her hand reached for his shaft and opened her legs and angled herself so he would be between them. Olu brought himself over her, balancing his knees on the bed's edge; his god-like cock slid into her wetness without so much as an effort from him. Becca's hands gripped his shoulders and she bit her lips from the contact as his shaft slid in further into her. Though she'd continuously been serviced with the pleasure of his cock almost on a daily basis, the feel of it always sent huge shockwaves travelling through her body. If she were being put on a spaceship and sent across the other end of the universe on light speed, she reasoned the feeling would be just as equal as this ... or maybe even more. Much, much more!

"You feel that cock, bitch!" he asked her.

"Ohhh! Ohhh, yes! Yes, master! GIVE IT TO ME MORE!"

She gave another shriek when she felt him thrust his cock another inch or two into her. Olu too had to gasp from the tightness of her pussy walls around his shaft. He rocked his ass side to side, wanting his cock to get more room inside, sending more shockwaves into her body. Becca's hands left his shoulders and grasped his muscled ass as he began pulling in and out of her. Her eyes stared with wide amazement as she gazed down between her legs and watched her master's black rod, now glistened with her pussy juice, disappeared in and out of her vagina. He began to pick up speed, slamming down on her hard; she felt his balls slap against her bottom each time he shoved his manhood inside her. Her face contorted into one of lascivious lust and hungry passion and her breathing became shallow and frantic with her moans.

"OHH MY GOD! OHHH MY GOD! DON'T STOP! MASTER, DON'T STOP!"

Olu dug his hands under her back and she held onto him as like before, he lifted her up from the bed and went on slamming his thighs against the bottom of her ass, feeding her hard with his cock. Feeling her slipping from him, he hefted her into the air and went and placed her against the far wall of the room. A wall painting fell to the floor beside them but neither of them cared. Olu balanced her ass between himself and the wall and went on fucking her like that. Becca still had her arms around his back, her breasts pressed against his chest; their lips sought each other and they kissed with animalistic hunger. Olu's cock slipped out of her and still wedging her with his hands, he pushed her up on the wall till her pussy was nearly staring at his face. His strength was as amazing as was his stamina, the way he held her up like she weighted nothing more than a newspaper. He brought his lips to her cunt and lapped on it, flicking his tongue on her clitoris and pulling against its meaty flesh. Cum juice gushed out of her pussy and rolled down his chin and neck while his tongue kept on slobbering and licking through the nectar of her pinkness. Becca, whose legs now dangled from his shoulders, couldn't stem down her moans. Her hands caressed her master's head as her hips pushed and rolled her pussy towards his questing lips. She was still balanced over his face when another lightning bolt of orgasm wracked through her womb.

Her master brought her down from the wall and had her on the bed, on her arms and knees, and hunched himself over her back as he then thrust the head of his cock through the puckered back door that was her asshole. Becca squeezed the bed sheet with her hands and teeth and groaned aloud as her master took advantage of her second hole.

"UGHHHH ... AAHHHH-OHHH SHIIIITTTT!" she cried out. "Ohhh master!"

Olu leaned over her, pressed his hand on her back, making her stick her ass further up, and went on thrusting his cock inside her anal hole. He gasped and breathed thick air beside her ear. He reached a hand under her legs and rubbed her clit while at the same time fucking her ass. Becca felt her body slip into another uncontrollable urge to explode and eventually it did. She collapsed on the bed while her master went on pounding her ass. Olu afterwards pulled his cock from her asshole and returned it to her pussy and began to fuck her harder. Thick gobs of sweat dropped from his face and neck and splattered on her back like raindrops. He sat over her back and smacked her ass cheeks back and forth while still shoving his cock between her cunt. And when the moment came, he fell on top of her, his hands went under her and wrapped itself around her shoulder, grasping her tight, as he groaned aloud and felt his enriched sac of semen shoot like a cannonball inside her cunt, flooding her womb with millions of semen. Becca's head half raised from the bed and she gave another lasting shriek as she felt the abrupt invasion of his load and then dropped her face back on the bed. She had stopped keeping count of her period and it was her desire to get impregnated by her master.

Olu rolled off from her, breathing heavy as well, the muscles of his chest and abdomen rose up and down in line with his breathing; the room now bore the smell of sweat and cum, and raw fucking.

Becca lay there beside him for a moment, not daring herself to move an inch, wanting her body to absorb and digest this current bout of fucking. She could sense his sperm load floating inside her womb, becoming a part of her body system. How she desires having this feeling every hour of the day. Then there was the throbbing pain in her ass. Though it now was other than pain and more of sweetness. Her breath was gradually coming back to normal and she could feel her heart rate becoming low. She turned her head to the other side and swept her red hair off from her face to look at her master who still lay on his back, his eyes closed as if he were asleep though she knew he wasn't. How could a god like him ever fall asleep? She asked herself. She reached out her hand and caressed his chest, feeling the indelible beat of his heart under her palm. If ever I do get pregnant, she mused, I wish it turns out to be a boy. A black boy, just like his real father, and he too will grow up to become a real man. She will bring him down here to meet his real father, let his real father teach him everything there is to know about being an African, and then when he's grown up, he too will go out into the world and conquer other white women just as his father too had done with her. Her thoughts then went to her husband, Arnold. Yes, sweet, dear Arnold. He will make for a good father to her black son. But no way will he ever equal to what her master is about. No white man would ever be equal to him.

She pulled herself over and laid her head on her master's chest, hearing the beat of his heart in her ears, rubbing her hand over every inch of his upper body. Her eyes looked down at his cock, resting aslant of his thigh. She was tempted to reach over and touch it. It was an urge she just couldn't resist and she licked her tongue across her lips as her fingers wrapped themselves around his cock and gave it a gentle stroke.

dsoul
dsoul
1,249 Followers