Introducing: Black Master Olu Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't understand."

"Like you, I too am in heat just as you now are. Get the point?"

Ultimately Mona did. She stood there stupefied and still caught in a daze she felt she was living some type of weird dream. Her eyes went back and forth from Olu to Becca, hopping to see some type of lie reflect on their face but nothing of such did.

"I don't know what ... I don't know what to say. I still don't know whether to believe any of this or not."

"Well, you'd better believe it," said Olu. His voice sounded like the crack of a bullwhip, making Mona jump. But then his features became rather soft and he jumped back into his seductive mode. "You are the one I've been looking for, Mona. To complete my circle of wives. What neither you nor your husband Nick knows is that I've known about both of you, even before we met last night. I work at the Nigerian embassy, so there's practically no foreign worker coming in the country whose papers doesn't run past my desk. I've had my friend Abbey keeping quiet tabs on you. I know that for some years now you and Nick have been struggling to have a baby, but for some reason no luck has come out of that."

Mona stood there with slack jaws listening to him divulge a secret only she and her husband prior to now had kept only between themselves. She put a hand to her mouth and muttered a gasp of horror.

"Mon Dieu! How could you know—"

"That I know or how I know is irrelevant," he interrupted her brusquely. "What is important is that I desire you just as much as you too desire me. I see it in your eyes of how much you want to keep having me. How you'd like to have my cock fucking you nearly every hour of the day. I can give that to you. And even more, I can make you have that baby you and Nick have always wanted to have but don't know how to."

He came to her and placed his palm against her stomach, feeling over her flesh in that area. He then smiled at himself as if aware of something she wasn't. "Even now, I can sense a ripe egg swimming in your womb, desperately in need for my cum. I can give it to you and more ... all you have to do is be submissive to me."

"Why?"

"The why isn't important for now. What you should know is this: it has my desire to have three wives, just as Becca most likely explained to you yesterday. She is my Osun. Nneka is Oba; as for you, I'm going to refer to you as Oya."

He turned to Becca and told her to fetch his wallet which was lying inside the bedside cabinet. She went and got it for him. Olu reached into a recess part of the wallet and took out a white ring, similar to the one he'd given to Becca only a few days ago. Mona didn't react even as he took her hand, pulled out her husband's ring and then inserted his own into her third finger.

"The circle is now complete," Olu announced.

Becca hugged Mona, grinning with glee. "Welcome to the black family, Mona. Isn't it wonderful—you, Nneka and I—we're now sisters!"

**********

It was nearing 6:00p.m when Nick Lavaux returned from his work office to the company guest hotel located in the Aboloma side of town in Port Harcourt where he and his wife were putting up. There was talk about the company soon going to secure him a serviced flat somewhere in the G.R.A area, but how soon that would happen, he didn't yet know.

He knocked on the door and waited for Mona to unlock it from the other side. He'd called her earlier to let her know he was coming. His brow deepened when he didn't hear any sound that resembled that of a lock. His hand came to the door handle and he tried it and to his surprise, the door came open. He took his knapsack bag off his shoulder as he stepped inside.

"Darling, I'm home!" he announced as he then dropped his bag on the living room couch. There was no one in there waiting to greet him. Through the parted window curtains he watched in the distance the red ball of a sun crawling away slowly behind hovering clouds in the horizon beyond the city's sky.

He headed towards the bedroom. He opened the door and noticed it was dark; the window curtains were closed together. He noticed the shape of someone lying on the bed. His hand went to the wall beside him and flicked on a switch which brought light to the room.

Mona lay there on the bed in a sultry position staring at him, smiling. She was wearing a bikini outfit with a pair of purple fishnet thigh highs and black stiletto high heels. She had accompanied Becca afterwards to a beauty salon to fix herself up along with getting her nails done. Their black master Olu had driven them there, after which he'd taken them shopping and bought her some outfits and underwear, along with two pairs of stiletto shoes, one of which she was now putting on. Her new look was obvious and Nick just about felt his lower jaw drop to the floor as he stood there by the doorway ogling her.

"You like what you see, honey?" she winked at him.

"Very ... very much," Nick muttered. His cock stood to attention inside his pants.

Mona got up from the bed and came to him. She pushed him to the wall and danced before him. She performed for him a 'booty dance', making her ass bounce up and down and side to side and then pushing backwards to press herself against his yearning crotch. Mona was never much of a dancer, yet here she was, wiggling herself before his eyes. Nick wrapped his arm around her and pulled her to him.

"You're so beautiful," he kissed her earlobe, making her burst with giggles. "What's happened to you since I left you in the morning?"

"I became a totally different woman," she said, turning around to face him and then kissing him. "Thanks to master Olu." She raised her hand and presented him with the white ring. "I'm now one of his women."

Nick looked at the ring, a little concerned. "What about mine?"

"I'm still going to be yours, honey. I'm still yours. But I've got more." She led him to the bed, sat him down and then narrated to him all what Olu had said to her in the morning. Nick didn't interrupt, nor did his facial expression alter to anything resembling anger or hurt at what he'd said and done. Mona had earlier been afraid of this and had voiced it out with her master, but Olu had laughed and told her not to worry about it when telling her husband. Now that she was telling him, she avidly watched to see his reaction but inside her she was surprised her Nick wasn't expression anything remotely close to anger even as she narrated to him about Olu's intention of impregnating her and of his knowledge about her inability at getting pregnant.

"I don't know how he must have found out about that," she said. "I kept asking him but he wouldn't say."

Nick took his wife's hands into his; his features now were somber. "I told him."

Mona looked at him, surprised. "What?"

There was pain written on his face as he spoke. "In the morning you tried calling me, but my phone line was busy at the time because I was talking to him. I told him about our inability—my inability to get you pregnant. You don't know how deep and how much I hurt knowing well enough that I can't give you that which you've always wanted. But between last night and this morning, I kind of thought things through and figure Olu's someone who can get things done. I wouldn't wish for anyone else to do it besides him."

Mona's eyes became teary. She held her husband's face in her hands and said, "It's not your fault that you've got a low sperm count, Nick. You've always held that against yourself."

"Yes, I have held it against myself for a long time, Mona. But not anymore." He took her hands to his lips and kissed them passionately. "This time, from now on, we're never going to be keeping any more secrets between ourselves. I enjoy having sex with black women just as I love seeing getting screwed by black men. I want you to keep being yourself around me, and to have yourself carrying Olu's baby. It will really mean the world to me if you do so."

"So ... you're not angry about me ... about him making me to be part of his harem? I was so nervous about telling you about it, I thought you'd get mad or angry about it."

"Who said anything about me being angry? This is what we came down to Africa for, wasn't it? To get loose, to live our lives in ways that we can't back home, remember? No matter what happens, I'm still the husband you married, and I promise that I'll always be here for you."

"Ohh Nick," she leaned her head against his and kissed him. "I love you, my darling."

"And I love you, too."

"So tell me," she murmured as they kissed. "Do you like my new outfit?"

"Oui. J'aime everthing à ce sujet." [Yes, I love everything about it.]

"Voulez-vous me faire l'amour en elle?" [Will you make love to me in it?]

She pulled his face down towards her chest. "Come to bed and make love to me. I want to feel your hardened cock right inside me now."

Nick pulled his arms out of his jacket and fell upon his wife. That night, they made blissful love.

12