Introducing Kate Lesson 02: The Cage

Story Info
Kate needs little encouragement to lock James in a cage.
3.3k words
4.45
30.7k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,521 Followers

"Fuck!" Kate cried as she collapsed on to the sofa. "Fuck!" She downed yet another glass of vodka and pulled her knees into her chest to try and stop her slim body from shaking, her head from buzzing and the room from spinning.

Jess felt good too, but nothing like Kate was feeling. Tom had already worshipped her pussy three times that day and had spent much of their two years of marriage under her lock and key. Jess was used to the rush of power.

"I need to pee." Kate banged down her glass and stumbled to the bathroom.

When she returned, she was marginally more composed. Her hair was brushed back in a ponytail and she had fixed the mascara that had run down her cheek. Her modest chest was still moving up and down fast and the alcohol was catching up on her.

"Are they still in the cell?" Kate asked.

"You have the only key attached to your panties. I assume you didn't lose possession of your underwear between here and the bathroom?"

"No."

"Well then they're still behind bars..."

Kate smiled and carefully crossed her legs.

"...and while the key is pinned between your thighs then can't go anywhere."

Jess found Kate's innocence endearing, she evidently had no idea of the security involved. Without the key, the boys would require seriously heavy drilling and cutting gear to get them out. They'd also need someone to call the rescue services in the first place and Jess just probably wouldn't bother.

"I think we'll eat at the bar tonight."

"What?" Kate asked.

"Well, bar...zzz."

Jess sat on the arm of the sofa and called up a local takeaway restaurant. She didn't cook, ever. Kate, still intimidated by her, watched transfixed as Jess ordered while swinging her strong thighs open and shut.

Downstairs Tom and James were sitting on the floor with their backs propped against the bars. The half bottle of vodka had gone down very easily. In a scene reminiscent of the Great Escape, they had been throwing a baseball back and forth against the opposite wall until it had bounced over them and out through the bars. They had no hope of retrieving that.

"Why do I visit you!" James asked Tom as he pushed his face pitifully against the bars.

"So you can get off on watching my kinky wife?"

"Hey, my girl locked us in here."

"Yes, Jess's kink can be contagious." Tom smiled as he tried to extract the last drop of vodka.

In their own good time, Jess and Kate returned to the basement. Their hair was brushed and make up reapplied, although Jess still hadn't troubled herself with a skirt.

Taking one side each, the girls pulled a heavy wooden table over to the cell bars and placed two chairs on their side of the table.

"Can you open up." Jess asked.

Kate was now very drunk. "Don't look!" She giggled as she stood up against the cell door, lifted her dress and inserted the key.

With her panties now attached to the cell door, Kate shuffled backwards as she opened it wide enough for Jess to past in two more dining chairs. Kate giggled some more and shuffled forward again until the cell door was closed. She turned the key and took a step back, letting the key pull out and fall back between her legs.

Tom and James placed their chairs by the bars and sat down with their arms and legs through the gaps. It was strangely like a regular meal if you ignored the heavy cell bars that cut through the scene. Fine dining meets maximum security jail. James could even play footsie under the table with Kate. Although his attempt to reach under her dress and grab the key ended with a slap on the hand. She then crossed her legs and kept them crossed for the rest of the meal, thereby foiling any further attempt.

After dinner the girl's cleared away the food and moved the table back. They continued to talk, the boys on the floor inside the cell, the girls on large beanbags on the other side of the bars. A bottle of brandy on the floor in the middle. Both boys transfixed, at least unconsciously, on Kate.

"You're not getting it!" Kate said.

Her dress had ridden up and she pulled the thin cotton fabric back down to her knees. The boys would have to be content with looking at her calves and feet. It had never been easier to get the attention of two uber sexy guys. She squeezed her thighs together and sat with her knees to the side like a mermaid enjoying the attention.

They continued to talk until James looked over they realised that Kate was curled up on her beanbag asleep. She had a smile on her face as she lay with her legs together and knees drawn up to her chest. Her dress was pulled tight around her and arms hugged wrapped around her knees.

"How inconvenient for you guys." Jess smiled.

"Wake her up!" James suggested.

"Oh very chivalrous of you." Jess replied.

"She has the key!"

A smile crept over Jess's face as she sat up on her beanbag. "Go ahead take the key... but if you wake her, then I take the key to bed with me and that won't work out well for you guys."

James was about to complain, but Tom stopped him and instead motioned for him to try. He reached through the bars and gently pulled Kate's dress out from under her arms until he had a small window on the world inside. He peered in at Kate's smooth pale thighs clinched together. There was a slight gap through which he could see the key sticking out from between her thighs. It was warm inside as he eased his hand deep inside her dress until he could touch the key.

"Easy!"

"Looks like a few last beers at the pub." Tom replied.

"Fuck, its padlocked to her underwear."

"Really?" Jess purred. Her forgetting to put on shorts or skirt was not helping the guys concentrate as she walked back and forth above them.

"The padlock key?"

Jess shook her head. "You'll have to take her panties too."

"Without waking her!"

"Mmm. Surely that's easy for a guy like you?"

James couldn't reach Kate's waist and so had to slip a finger inside the crotch of her underwear and pull. James's touch had stimulated her clit and she moaned and tightening her legs. The boys were silent as Kate almost woke. James was so close, he had the key in his hand. He slipped his hand inside the back of her underwear and pulled. Nothing. Kate's underwear was tighter than he'd imagined.

Kate must have felt his touch and James could only watch as her legs opened a little, she moved, the key slid down between her thighs and then her thighs closed again. It had been the slightly of movements, but it was now all over, the key completely unreachable between her legs. James pulled his arm out and sat back. There was no way he was going to get his girlfriend's panties off without her knowing.

Jess was enjoying the look of concentration on the boys' faces and was now prowling back and forth like a predator, albeit a predator with high heels and no skirt. The boys watched her slink back and forth like a sadistic prison guard, the room filled with her natural alpha girl dominance.

"Did the key end up here... or here...?" Jess giggled as she helpfully demonstrated by touching herself in those positions.

Tom knew from experience that Jess wasn't going to let them out. The cell had a small ensuite toilet and basin and in theory she could keep them there as long as she liked. James was slightly pissed as he had planned to go home and make out with Kate. That said, he was loving his girlfriend's new kinkiness.

Jess kicked off her heels and slid Kate's beanbag back from the bars and out of their reach. She then set up an intercom. She was a light sleeper, if the guys woke the sleeping blonde then Jess would know. She kissed them both on the lips and slinked up the stairs to her bed.

The guys were left looking longing at the sleeping blonde curled up on the other side of the high security bars. She may have been sound asleep, but she was still their jailer with the only key in her possession.

James pointlessly examined the high security lock which sat in the locked position with no key. James explored all options for opening the cell door, unfortunately the only option required something from inside Kate's dress. With nothing else to do, they grabbed a couple of sofa cushions each and fell asleep.

Kate was still sleeping when Jess woke her at 7am the next morning. Still dazed, Kate climbed awkwardly to her feet like a baby giraffe and stumbled up to the bars. Almost in a trance, she lifted her dress and unlocked the cell. With the boys free, Kate stumbled around seemingly unable to work out why her crotch was connected to the lock.

James held the cell door open so that she couldn't remove the key and took the opportunity to kiss her. They continued to kiss until Jess unpadlocked the key from Kate's underwear and led her upstairs for some black coffee.

***

It had been Kate who suggested they meet up with Tom and Jess again. This suited James and was it also reassuring as Kate had not been keen to talk about what had happened on the previous visit.

They arrived at Tom and Jess's house on their way back from the restaurant at just after 10pm on Saturday night. Kate was surprised and a little disappointed when Tom opened the door to greet them. Why wasn't he locked in the cell? Did this mean she wouldn't get the chance to lock up the boys again? He still had a sexy smile, but in Kate's mind he was still the guy in the cell.

Kate had bought a new black mini dress especially for the occasion. It was tight and flirty and she hoped Jess would approve. Her was down and lay across her shoulders showing off her natural curl. Her new white shoes were higher than anything she'd worn before, taking her to 5'9" and close to Jess's height.

Jess looked even better than before in a shiny black halter mini dress. Her thick dark hair looked even wilder and her body both slimmer and stronger. Kate stood there open mouthed.

Once again the hot breeze blew through the high ceilinged room as they sat down on the sofas. Kate watched intently the interaction between Tom and Jess. The relationship seemed very equal, with Jess often following Tom's lead. Had she caught them on a 'vanilla' day?

In between where they say on the two double sofas was a table, which on closer inspection Kate realised was also a cage. A beautiful piece of furniture, with ornate black bars and a clear glass top. It may have been beautiful, but it could obviously act as a secure prison.

"Cute, isn't it?" Jess smiled at her.

"It is a cage?" Kate asked with wide eyes.

"Yes."

"Wow!"

"Who would you like to lock up?"

"Me?"

"You?" Jess was surprised.

"No, I mean can 'I' lock someone up?"

"Yes, who?"

"Oh, James!"

Jess looked across at James who seemed more than comfortable where he was on the sofa talking with Tom and with a beer in his hand. Without even getting up, Jess casually opened the cage door with the tip of her high heels and waited with the look of an impatient school mistress.

"Really?" He asked Jess.

"It's what your girl wants."

"Really?" He asked Kate.

Kate giggled excitedly.

James exchanged looks with Tom after which he knelt down and squeezed himself inside the tiny cage. He could just fit if he sat with his knees drawn tightly up to his chest and his head slight stooped, but there was absolutely no room to move.

Jess again used her foot to swing the heavy door closed and hold it closed as James's craned his head towards where Jess was sitting. One of the few benefits of being the cage was getting to look up Jess's dress.

"Choose a new combination." Jess said to Kate as she threw over a large five dial combination padlock.

Kate pulled her feet up on to the edge of the sofa and started to play with the lock. James peered hopefully through the bars, but the lock and its new combination were hidden from view behind Kate's dress. Shielding it with her hand, Kate then crouched down and slid the padlock through the cage's steel hasp. She closed it and spun the dials over and over again.

"I think you've changed it." James observed dejectedly.

Kate looked at him and continued to turn.

"I don't want you getting out quickly."

That made Jess smiled. "One hundred thousand numbers...if he works fast he 'may' get out before he dies of dehydration."

Just as she said that, Tom returned from the kitchen and handed James a beer through the bars. Jess's demeanor changed as she stood up, took Tom by the wrist and led him back towards the basement.

"He's in trouble." Kate giggled.

"I don't think he minds." James observed as he saw Jess giggle as Tom grabbed her butt

Kate was perched on the edge of the sofa less than a meter away from the cage, her legs apart and her eyes aroused. James studied her cute face as he reached through the bars and turned the dials, hoping to see the combination in her sexy eyes.

Kate looked around the large elegant room, the large French doors letting the warm air blow through. It was dusk outside and the room was gently lit by a single lamp. It was as if the world operated differently at Tom and Jess's house, usual rules didn't apply. People could be locked up and teased, you could be semi naked among friends, you could force people to give you oral sex while others looked on, but most of all, women seemed to be naturally in charge.

She stood up and walked around the small cage with James's eyes trying to follow her slim body. Her dress really was tight with the silky material forming creases across her butt as she walked. First one way and then the other as her glutes molded and pressed the material.

She pulled up her dress to reveal a black thong, again newly purchased. She'd never worn a thong before and was still getting used to the feel of the black silk pulled tight between her cheeks. Now her long slim legs were completely in view as she continued to walk around the cruelly small cage.

Kate sat on the glass that rested on top of the cage. James's struggled to look up to inspect her pert butt at very close range. The thong was barely visible. The lack of underwear, the close proximity and the fact that her butt spread out as she sat made for a surprisingly intimidating sight.

"If I let you out, will you promise to go back in?" Kate asked.

"Maybe."

"OK, maybe I'll let you out... or maybe not!"

The tiny cage could be claustrophobic, particularly when Kate spoke like that.

"Of course I will." James quickly agreed.

Kate doubted she would be able to get him back in the cage, but at that moment, the thought of making out with him was an even greater pull. She knelt down and within seconds had turned the dials to the right code and removed the lock. James eased himself out, knelt on the floor and stretched out his fit athletic body.

When he looked up, he saw Kate's thong around her ankles. Still on his knees, he reached over and kissed her feet and ran his face against her warm silky panties. His lips started up her legs until they reached Kate's clit, at which point he was inside Kate's dress, a tiny tent that was starting to warm up.

Once her cries had reached the right pitch, he extricated himself from the tent and stood up. He lowered her down on to the leather sofa and lay on top while they made out over and over. It was now dark, but still as hot

Kate daydreamed as she curled up against his chest and ran her fingers from his triceps to his biceps. It seemed that each of her daydreams returned to the cage and in her mind James was inside and the padlock was locked. It gave her such a rush.

"OK, the cage." Kate said.

"But Jess isn't here."

"So?"

Female domination was fine when Jess was around, in fact it was compulsory. But this was just the two of them. Had his relationship become as kinky as Tom's?

"But that was before we made love." James tried a different tact.

"Why do think I let you out in the first place?"

"Well, umm."

Kate's expression was both determined and doe eyed. An unusually effective combination. She was sitting on the edge of the sofa opposite the open cage door. Her legs were wide open and she was gently caressing her inner thighs.

James's knelt down between his girlfriend and the open cage door and kissed the front of her thong in the hope that he could convince her to make love one more time before she locked him back inside. The blonde tolerated it for a while, but pushed him back and crossed her smooth legs when he tried to slip his tongue inside her underwear. Her vagina was evidently out of bounds for now.

He edged backwards until he was inside the cage and watched as Kate simply use her bare foot to push the cage door closed. She then sat there propping the door closed with both feet as she collected the padlock.

His compacted body waited for the inevitable moment when she locked him in. The thought excited him, although he knew his body would soon ache. Also, what would this mean for their relationship? Would this be the level of obedience and subservience she would expect from now on.

With her bare toes still propping the door, Kate slipped the padlock in place and turned the dials again for an unnecessarily long time. This was giving her a high. Obviously he couldn't spend the whole night in there. The first moan or complaint and she would let him out of course. She just hoped that wouldn't be too soon.

"Goodnight prisoner." She breathed, her own words sending a tinging down her spine.

"Goodnight babe."

Maybe James was starting to understand Tom's take on life. From the other side of the bars, Kate looked even more beautiful, with a little of Jess's sexy dreamy confidence. Somewhere in her cute little head was the code to unlock the padlock. It would take him days if not weeks to break her code, which Jess had helpfully pointed out may or may not be before he died of dehydration.

James watched as Kate curled up on the sofa and fell asleep. He continued to attempt different combinations, trying to work out what thoughts had been running through her crazy head when she'd set the code. What would she think was the perfect number? What did she think was unbreakable? What was she thinking about their relationship?

His body was aching, but somehow it was a pleasant ache. Kate was sleeping well in the knowledge that she had him locked up. It was what she wanted. It was late, very late. He closed his eyes, rested his head on his knees and fell asleep.

AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,521 Followers