Introducing Me and Some Friends

Story Info
Introducing myself, my wife and some of our friends.
2k words
18k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was mid July and hot as you'd hope for, the sun beat down and I was with friends enjoying the privacy of their garden. The whole area had been designed as a sanctuary, a place to relax and enjoy away from the everyday hustle and bustle of life. A spa bubbled in the background, music played at just the precise level so as to mingle and mask voices but not be intrusive or make conversation impossible. We'd met specifically for sex, all of us, this was no chance or accidental happening, we'd arranged it between ourselves. Around me was a small group of other naked bodies, some sunning themselves, some candidly engaging in sexual acts. I found myself kneeling down in front of a man, his penis in my mouth and at the point of orgasm, his wife was a few yards away watching us.

I'd started by taking his soft dick fully in to my mouth, getting used to the taste of his penis, breathing in wafts of his body odour as my nose pressed in to his pubic hair. He had a chlorinated, locker room smell about him. I let him swell and grow, pushing deeper down my throat until I had to pull back to avoid gagging as he became fully aroused. He had a large penis, it extended either side of my fist which could only just close my fingers around now he was erect. I twisted up and down its shaft while its tip fully filled my mouth. It was the first time I'd done it with him and my senses were swimming, I was lightheaded and shaky. He shifted his weight slightly, pushing his pelvis forward forcing his glans to rub against the roof of my mouth. I snorted through my nose as he gave a deep groan of pleasure and tried to push deeper in to my throat.

It had seemed to take forever to bring him to orgasm, my jaws ached from the effort of being forced open for such a long period. The aching got so bad I pulled away and just let my hand pump up and down. I noticed his breathing was slowly changing, becoming deliberate and deeper, I was glad as I knew it wouldn't be long now. He encouraged me telling me how good it felt and how much he wanted to cum. I watched as a bead of clear pre-cum oozed and then flowed from the end of cock, I caught it with my tongue then licked at his urethra tasting the clear, slippery fluid, it was slightly sweet. I wondered how his cum would taste.

The sun shone down on my back as I let him enter my mouth again. He groaned out loud with the sensation of it. I sucked him hard and bobbed my head back and forward again working my grip in a rotating motion back and forth, faster now. His slippery pre-cum coated my mouth, his sweaty smell engulfed me. His body tensed then he gave a loud groan and then in tight contorted breathes exclaimed:

"Oh... that's real good...yeah...just like that!". Suddenly he took charge pulled out of my mouth and grasped his erect cock, pumping it with strong, rapid strokes, then pushing his hips forward and pointing his penis at my face like a loaded gun. I'd already decided I didn't want to be kneeling in front of a man as he spunked over my face, so there was only one thing I could do, I grabbed him, my hand over his, taking his cock back in to my mouth, firmly holding him. Then he let out another cry. His hand pulled away and I was left kneeling in front of him, holding his cock in my hand, its tip in my mouth.

"I'm cumming! Oh...yes... yes!... ... ahhh...aaaaarrrrrggggggg!" I pushed my tongue under his glans. Taking back control and having him cum in my mouth sat better in my mind than letting him cum on my face. His penis flinched in my hand, something soft and velvety flicked against the back of my throat, my head spun as I tasted his warm, fresh semen. It was unpleasant, nothing like his pre-cum, my stomach lurched. He gasped then pushed forward, his cock throbbed and pulsated successively as full and heavy gushes of his sperm laden semen filled my mouth. I was overwhelmed. A feeling of being dirty welled up inside me and I wanted to get away.

"Aaaarrrrrrggggggg... arrhhhhhhhhh...arrhhhhhhhhh!" he cried out, his penis immersed deeply in my mouth as he came in heavy flows, each pumping against the back of my throat with some force. I gagged. My throat froze as his cum flooded and pooled there. At first I was able to let most of it escape from my lips, pattering down on to my chest, leaving trails of semen and saliva dripping from my chin. But then I gagged at the next inrush and coughed, my eyes were watering and I accidentally swallowed. I tried to composed myself as best as you can when you have a man cumming in your mouth. His cock was still throbbing between my jaws sending yet more warm slippery fluid pumping to the back of my throat.

"Oh yeah that feels good" he exclaimed. His ejaculate had an unpleasant bleach like mineral taste with a definite over tone of fish left out in the sun too long. It invaded further down my throat than I liked, yet despite its taste I swallowed again to try and clear my mouth of the unpleasant liquid. My mind conjured up pictures of bloated, cum filled condoms discarded on the beach. I started to feel icky and pulled away, spat and wiped my chin. His penis twitched and a couple of drops of white appeared and dripped on to the floor. I coughed and retched at the same time feeling like I might throw up, I'd had enough and wanted him out of my mouth, his taste had become quite disgusting to me.

"Wow that was fucking intense" he gasped, chuckling as I spat saliva mixed with clots of translucent gel, he stood in front of me, his long swollen cock bright red and already losing its erect state.

"Here" he said and handed me a soda.

His wife, Julie, lay on a sun lounger a few feet away, she lay naked, legs open so her thighs tanned evenly, her vagina lubricating freely as she fingered her clitoris. At first she'd been laying on her front but then sat up, to get a better view as I fellated her husband. She was still watching as I settled on the lounger opposite, meanwhile, without being asked he took position between my legs, he placed a folded towel down as a cushion first, I let my legs part so he could settle between them. Gently he cupped my balls, squeezing and rubbing them before taking hold of my hard penis hand. A second later I felt the warmth of his mouth on it, he snorted repeatedly as he bore down. I felt his chin on my ball sack and the tightness of his throat compressing my cock. Expertly he pumped up and down, using his mouth as a cunt, he dealt with my length easily, taking it calmly and confidently to the back of his throat without gagging, my penis was nowhere near as large as his.

I lay back and spread my legs widely enjoying both the sun shine and the sensations flooding from my crotch. Julie walked around behind us and rubbed my shoulders then pressed her boobs against my head as her hands traveled down my chest.

"I didn't know that you were Bi Danny" she cooed in my ear as she rubbed my chest, spreading husbands cum over it like lotion. "I thought it was just Sandra!'

"I'm not" I replied. I felt like I wanted to wash his smell off but let that reaction subside as her lips met mine and she pressed her tongue into my mouth. She broke our kiss only after thoroughly exploring, rubbing her tongue against mine, over the roof of my mouth and around my teeth, she slunk around to join her husband letting her finger trail down my torso as she did so, her finger nail leaving a little white line on my skin. With a long exhalation Simon lifted his head out of my crotch, trails of saliva momentary formed a hanging bridge between his lips and my penis. I rested my head back and relaxed, trying to ignore the stink of his cum as it dried on my skin. A gentler touch on my cock. I wanted to feel the wetness of her pussy however together they both used their mouths on me. Julie would take the tip of my cock in her mouth and flick her tongue over it before offering it back to her husband's lips. Together the brought me to climax this way. It was my first orgasm that day.

"Oh, yes! I'm going to cum!" I warned, just before I lost all control. My penis was pressed between their faces as it throbbed and jolted, all I could do was to submit to the intensity of it. I felt fingers gripping my ball sack, tongues on my penis, then Simon grasped my cock firmly as a ribbon of white flicked up his cheek, he pushed it towards his wife's mouth. I shook in rapture. Julie's mouth was softer, I could feel her gulping as she swallowed, then like a well practiced relay team they passed the baton, Simon's lips, courser on my oversensitive glans, I heard and felt him swallow too. As I finished they took turns at taking my dick in their mouths sucking hard and pulling back, their heads alternately bobbing up making popping and slurping noises until my dick softened in to submission.

People talk about just going to a wife swapping party but in reality its extremely difficult to organise and get one right. When I thought about it, I could see that the current group was finely honed mix of exactly the right people and had only come about after many years of searching, trying different combinations and many, many mistakes. We started as a foursome but to keep that magical spice we found ourselves inviting other couples to join us. Sometimes this work well, others it was awkward. On the day of a planned meeting Sandra would get as horny as hell, it became one of my guilty pleasures to watch Sandra masturbating as she lay thinking about later on. It usually happened early afternoon, I'd find Sandra laying on the sofa either with her hand inside her knickers or naked from the waist down, fingers slippery with her vaginal juice. I wanted to join her but if I'd be on a fasting day. Keeping in shape was as important as coming up with new ideas to try. We did come up with ideas, some we did again and again, others just once.

Sandra went through a stage of wanting two men fucking her at the same time which proved virtually impossible at first, after a couple of weeks we'd perfected it and Simon and I would both be in her pussy at the same time. At first one of us would cum way before the other, then we learned to pace ourselves. Eventually we'd cum together, sending Sandra in to complete rapture, her pussy stretched by two cocks both delivering cum inside her simultaneously. It actually felt out of this world good, our dicks pressed tightly together fucking not only a taut, stretched pussy but being tightly clamped against the other guy's penis as we jostled inside her hot stretched pussy. The finale was equally delicious feeling the other's throbbing orgasm often it would trigger my own, then bathing in each other's slippery reproductive ejaculate. If you were in the lower position you'd be sure to get a drenching as the mixed liquid drooled out of Sandra's cunt. I often get asked how Sandra got together and how we stay together doing the things we do and love to experience, so I've put down in writing just some of the memorable stories that happened along the way.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
My Wife's Only Gangbang It was just supposed to be dinner.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
My Labor Day Gang Bang Wife gets gang banged after Labor Day party.in Loving Wives
Eat the Seed My wife and I visit a porn store with another couple.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories