Introducing Song

Story Info
I rescue Song and am rewarded.
947 words
4.02
18.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met my first wife, Song, in college. She was a small Chinese girl, just over five feet and barely five feet tall. She had a slim physique, with rounded breasts, a narrow waist I could almost wrap my hands around, and a surprisingly full ass. She wore her glossy black hair long and had a cute button nose and full lips, the kind that instantly had every guy wondering how soft they'd feel stretched around his cock.

Song was shy, but not hesitant in bed, liking to be manhandled and fucked hard. She knew guys expected her to suck cock and, with no lack of opportunity got expert at her craft, taking even large rods deep, hollowing her cheeks as she pulled back, keeping a gentle but tight suction with her generous lips, swirling her tongue around the shaft and using the tip to probe for pre-cum leaking out the slit on the head. She knew how to put on a good show too, purring about how big the guy's tool was, stroking it, letting herself get pushed to her knees and looking up in faked fear as her face was pulled forward, letting the rougher guys force their cocks down her throat, sputtering, gasping, and drooling over their dicks. She secretly loved the lack of control, the feeling of having no choice but to obey.

I'd rescued her from an Afghan student, a large guy with a gigantic cock, who, frustrated he could neither quite get all of his thick penis down her throat, nor break her cherry, was about to share her with his friends. He owed me some cash and big as he was, I was both larger and known for being a fighter. I worked my way through college bouncing at a local bar, and had had a few throw downs over the years, so when I stopped by to collect and saw Song surrounded by Ahmed and three of his cronies I could tell something was up.

Song was wearing a conservative grey skirt and a white blouse, her shirt gaped open a button or two too much, revealing her shallow cleavage between her small breasts. Her lipstick was smeared and her long black hair disheveled. It was pretty clear what I had interrupted, and I'd heard stores about how Ahmed and his friends would compromise girls with gangbangs, taking photos and threatening to send them to friends, parents, and employers if the girl didn't oblige them with a certain amount of favors. When Ahmed stood up and went to the other side of the dorm room to get the cash I waved him off.

"It's cool," I told him. "We're good, but I'm taking her." Ahmed stared, a protest forming on his lips.

"Not happening," I said flatly, looking straight back at him. "I need her for my math homework, and you guys will leave her in no condition to work on it."

"Business before pleasure, then," he grunted, reluctantly. His friends looked pissed but they were all scrawny guys and Ahmed was the leader. If he wasn't going to push it, they had no choice but to postpone their plans.

I grabbed Song and got out, headed back to my own single room.

"Oh God, thank you," she gasped, "They were making me..."

"I know what they were doing," I interrupted. "And you owe me."

Song eyes grew big but after a second she nodded and followed me back to my room. Once there, looking me in the eyes, she knelt and unzipped my slacks, gently freeing my stiffening cock. Still looking me in the eyes she licked up and down my shaft, taking the head in her gentle, soft, and full lips, just parting them enough for me to let me feel the pressure and how hot and wet her mouth was. She slowly began to bob up and down on me, taking more of my rod with each downward thrust of her head. When she reached my pubic hair Song held herself there flexing her throat, her face reddening from the lack of oxygen. She finally pulled back, saliva dripping down her chin as she repeated her actions.

I let her pleasure me for a while, but eventually decided I wanted more than a quick blowjob. I pulled her to her feet and began unbuttoning her shirt, pushing her back on my bed, her skirt tangled around her waist and her delicate white panties in full view between her spread knees.

"I can't," she murmured. "I'm a virgin." I was surprised, but my questing fingers soon showed she was telling the truth, as I slid her panties aside and played with her lightly furred slit. I pulled the panties down her slim thighs, past her calves, and tossed them to the floor. Grabbing her waist, I dragged her to me and began licking her pussy, probing her sealed hole with my tongue, gently flicking her clit, taking my time as I used my tongue to taste and please her.

It took quite some time but eventually Song shuddered as I brought her to a climax. Her shirt was long since entirely unbuttoned and her bra pushed up to reveal her perky brown nipples, pinched and rolled between both of our fingers. I leaned back against a tangle of sheets and blankets at the foot of the bed as she propped herself up opposite, facing me.

"So," she said, "where do we go from here?"

"To dinner." I suggested, "and then back here. You've more work to do, and I want to hear the story about how you ended up in Ahmed's room."

To be continued...