Introducing Thaddeus Black Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,222 Followers

Thaddeus stood by the side of the doorway and listened to the man's fading footsteps. He aimed both torch and gun in front of him and saw a similar staircase like the one he'd climbed from the other way and exercising caution and haste at the same time, he bounded down the stairs. He got to the end of the stairs and once again pressed himself against the wall and listened to the sound of his gasping breath, his drumming heart, and that of the kidnapper's footsteps still running in the distance.

He came out the side of the doorway and ran down a narrow corridor. His torch led him through one dark hallway after another while his gun was pointed in front of him. Too late he heard what sounded like a motorcycle bike roaring to life. Thaddeus increased his running. He almost took a wrong turn and fell into a decrepit hole had it not been for his torch which alerted him to it in time. He found a side doorway and ran through it and came out into a courtyard. He saw the kidnapper racing away on a bike. Thaddeus took aim but the man had already taken a turn out of sight before he could shoot. He took down his gun and listened to the fading sound of the man's bike. He brought his hand to the side of his head where the man had hit him with the gun. He winced as his hand came away with blood. It wouldn't have done any good anyway; he knew he would meet him again. Next time he was definitely sure to repay the bastard for bruising his skin. One way or another, he would.

He slide the hammer of his gun back to safety and turned around and went back into the building the same way he'd come.

12