Introduction to Bryce Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My thumb continuing to stroke her clit hard and fast, I pulled back out and slammed my cock in, the entire 8 inches engulfed by her hungry snatch.

She seemed to be losing all control as her convulsions started at her waist and worked down to her knees. Her hand turned pale as she gripped the headboard with all the strength she could muster. Her head began shaking violently, but Bryce was still holding her with both hands, his cock being brutally shoved into her aching mouth. Her hips bucked erratically up and down, with seemingly no attempt being made to match my fierce penetrations.

Her loud, but muffled screams reverberated up through his cock and he could feel the vibrations all over his body. This seemed to push him over the edge as he yelled out "Fuck! Oh shit!" and began unloading his amassed seed deep into her throat.

She continued to scream erratically as Bryce reluctantly released her and her chin snapped with a violent jolt back to the center of her chest. She was yelling and screaming something incoherent, thrashing her head back and forth, cum seeping out of both sides of her mouth. Her entire body was STILL shaking as her orgasm continued. She finally let go of the headboard and slammed her head back down onto the pillow, her head still thrashing, but a little less vigorously now.

My fucking slowed down a bit as her body finally started relaxing. After a few more thrusts into her unbelievably moist pussy, I stopped and ordered her, "Turn over and get up on your knees." At that moment, more than anything I wanted to see my wife's beautiful ass while I fucked her doggy-style. She moved a little too slowly for my current mood, so I repeated, "I said turn over." I grabbed her hips with authority, lifted her entire lower half off the bed, and flipped her over like a ragdoll. Her head and arms flopped onto the bed.

Pushing her thighs out forcefully with my knees, I lifted her hips up as her pussy spread apart and greeted me with that sweet aroma of sex that always drove me so wild! She laid her head down to the side, looking away from Bryce. Reaching her hand into her pocket, she pulled out the small, black vibrator. "Here, you might need this," she informed me, reaching back and presenting it to me for my approval. She closed her eyes slowly and tried to conceal a slight grin.

Continued in Chapter 7...

12