Introduction to Miss Amy - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lie down in the same manner and realise that part of the fun now is that I can't actually see what she is doing. I will be relying entirely on my sense of touch to copy her. "Shuffle down this way a little bit" she tells me and of course I obey. Her ass is now in line with my chest. A few seconds pass before Miss Emily hands me the bottle of lube. Initially, I'm unsure what we'll be doing in this position but I soon get an answer to that question: the cold, slimy sensation of lube being rubbed onto my asshole removes any and all doubts. I squeeze some of the clear lube onto the tips of two of my fingers and I place the bottle between our bodies. I reach down to Miss Emily's asshole: it looks so tight, so clean and so smooth that I'm almost worried about touching it.

For some reason only one comparison comes to the forefront of my mind: trying to move the Mona Lisa through a paintball game. I see her asshole clamping shut as the muscles tighten. My own asshole is doing something similar as one of Miss Emily's fingers circles the hole with minimal force. I smear the lube onto her skin and begin to copy her movements; essentially tickling the asshole with a coating of lube. Our movements fall into such synchronicity that it begins to feel like I'm doing this to my own asshole.

The circling motion becomes so alluring and hypnotic that I lose track of time slightly. Suffice to say that my cock is dripping precum like an overflowing river and my asshole is tingling with sexual energy. The circling stops and turns into the sliding of a finger deep into my ass. There's no more teasing, no in and out motion, Miss Emily pushes knuckle deep inside me and stops. I push gently on her asshole with my finger and I'm slightly surprised when my finger works its way deep inside her with no effort at all.

I can feel Miss Emily's finger inside me as it wriggles around, probing, remaining deep and buried. The finger soon finds what it's looking for as I suddenly feel overwhelmed with the urge to pee. This sensation was one that I'd become familiar with and was of course stimulation of the prostate. I begin to wiggle my own finger around, curling it up towards Miss Emily's stomach as I search for that spot. I soon reach the small round clump of nerves and slowly drag the underside of my finger across it.

I can feel the entire shape with my finger and begin to work my way from top to bottom in the same way that Miss Emily is currently doing with mine. There is such delicacy to these finger movements and I'm not entirely sure whether I feel pleasure or not. Miss Emily stops for a moment and pulls her entire finger out of me. Doing the same, I realise that she's reapplying more lube to her finger...or should I say fingers as I soon feel two pressing against my asshole, once again sliding in all the way with ease. To me, anal has always been something I've viewed as messy. But as I apply the lube to my fingers again, I realise that you couldn't have guessed that one of them had just been inside an asshole. I've had fingers come out of a pussy and look less clean than mine do right now.

Miss Emily is already running her two fingers down my prostate as I rub a little of the lube on her asshole and begin to press my fingers against it. There is a little resistance at first but as I add a little more pressure both my fingers soon slide in and I join Miss Emily in this prostate massaging. Using two fingers now, I match her pressure which has become a little more firm and deliberate. My urge to pee has been replaced with a feeling akin to being close to orgasm. Should I warn her? I decide to continue for now, knowing that I'm not quite on the verge of cumming just yet...although there is certainly no denying that it's nearing. I decide that it is better that I tell her. For all I know, Miss Emily could have a dark and dangerous bad side and given my previous experiences in this house, it's not something I'd like to see.

"Miss Emily I... I feel like I'm getting close to orgasm" I say in perhaps the most pathetic sounding voice to have ever left my lips. My voice practically cracks as if I'm a nervous kid about to sing for the first time in front of an audience. She doesn't respond but after a few more hard presses against my prostate, she pulls her fingers out and sit ups. Doing the same, I find myself falling straight into deep eye contact once again.

Her lube-free hand reaches up to my face and rests gently against my cheek as she smiles. "You're so well behaved, aren't you?" I assume that the question is rhetorical as her mouth is instantly on mine in a hard, passionate but unfortunately short-lasting kiss. "Time for a new game!" Miss Emily announces with excitement. "The only rules are that you can't cum until I do. If you start getting close then you are to tap my thigh with your hand...understand?"

I frantically nod my head. I'm not sure if it's love or lust but right now I'd do anything that Miss Emily said. If she told me I couldn't cum, I'd be happy to obey her command. If she told me I'd need to suck two dicks, three dicks, even four dicks...I'd do it. Strange thoughts and emotions run through my body and I suddenly feel like I've been given a new purpose, as if I were a Sims character who has been given a new task from a "higher power".

Miss Emily gently pushes me onto my back in the middle of the bed, flattening my legs so that my knees are no longer bent. "Oh I want you to do one more thing for me" she says, "once I cum, I don't want you to swallow. Instead, keep it in your mouth until you cum and then I'll show you what to do!" There is sternness in her voice but also softness, perhaps it is just seductive. Everything she says sounds like an instruction, request and offer all at the same time. She backs her ass up towards my face and places a knee above either side of head, spreading them further apart and lowering her cock down towards my face.

A string of preucm dribbles from the head of her cock and lands on my cheek as she repositions herself. I'm waiting for a cue to start as I stare up at this dangling, twitching cock merely an inch or two away from my face. That cue comes in the form of Miss Emily's tongue pressing firmly into the soft, sensitive spot below the head of my cock. I'm instantly writhing with the overwhelming urge to cum but as Miss Emily takes my cock in her mouth, the edge fades away...with relief as I hadn't had the slightest moment to warn her.

I reach up and take Miss Emily's sweet-tasting cock into my mouth, the precum smearing across my lips. I try the same trick on her and judging from the twitching of her cock and the lowering of her hips, I can only assume that it worked. Following suit, I open my mouth and welcome in as much of the meaty cock as I can. Each time I move my head forward to take more of her cock into my mouth Miss Emily thrusts ever so slightly. I get into good rhythm and each time I reach the end of her cock I twirl my tongue around the head, making sure to tap that sweet, sensitive spot below the head.

Miss Emily uses a free hand to squeeze my balls and I suddenly hit the edge with the same force as a car driving into a wall. I immediately tap her thigh and continue to do so until she removes my cock from her mouth. I know my only option is to make her cum...and soon! I grab her cock in one hand and pull the skin down until my hand is at the base. With the sensitive spot stretched thin, I take the head of her cock in my mouth and begin batting my tongue against the spot in a teasing yet powerful manner.

As her cock begins to twitch I lean forward, further than before and take her entire cock in my mouth. As I work my way back up I begin to feel more and more twitching. One of Miss Emily's hands grips onto my thigh and I move up and down her cock with speed, being careful to keep my teeth clear of her cock. As she thrusts down my mouth fills up with her hot, sticky, salty cream. In a fit of ecstasy she begins jerking me off while sucking firmly on the head of my cock all while her cock continues to twitch and squirt cum into my mouth.

Wasting no time at all, she returns her tongue to the same spot, that point of weakness and presses firmly against it. The cum is dribbling to the back of my throat and the taste is powerful and overwhelming on my tongue. Just as I start to worry that I won't be able to keep it in my mouth, I tap Miss Emily's thigh and almost immediately after I erupt into her mouth. My entire body vibrates and shakes and my orgasm lasts longer than any orgasm I think I've experienced in my entire life. I feel muscles in my body tensing up that I didn't even realise existed and my back arches as my balls tighten and empty.

Miss Emily sits up and takes my hand, pulling me up to sit alongside her. She sticks out her tongue to show that she still has my cum in her mouth and I do the same, although I'm fully aware that some of it has dribbled down my throat. She grabs my head with both hands and tilts it back slightly. Pressing her mouth firmly against mine in a kiss, she slides her tongue between my lips parting them and allowing her mouthful of cum to flow from her mouth to mine. She wiggles her tongue through the puddle of cum before pulling it out of my mouth.

Tilting her own head back a little she grabs the hair on the back of my head and pulls me close to her. I lean forward, connect my lips with hers and repeat the tongue sliding motion she had just used on me. I empty the two loads of cum into her mouth and I feel daring enough to lick her lips as I pull my tongue back into my own mouth. Miss Emily plays with the cum in her mouth: moving it from one side to the other, gargling it, stirring it with a finger and then wiping the droplets on my lips. Pulling me in, we once again pass the cum from one person to the next but as it all lands on my tongue, Miss Emily places her hand across my mouth as if trying to silence me.

"If you want to swallow our cum, swallow it now!" she whispers. The chills run through my body as I find myself presented with an opportunity to impress her. Part of me understands that there is no real choice here. I HAVE to swallow this cum. Whether the lack of choice is my own doing or down to Miss Emily is unknown. In one massive gulp I swallow the entire mouthful; swallowing a second time just to be sure I got it all. I look into Miss Emily's eyes and she smiles at me. I hope that she is proud that I managed to swallow it all. In the blink of an eye her tongue is in my mouth again, our lips connected and our sweaty bodies rubbing against each other.

I'm not sure how but we end up lying in the bed, continuing our passionate embrace with the taste of cum still fresh on my lips and presumably on hers. "I think you'll be staying in here with me tonight, since you've been so well behaved" she whispers in my ear and my heart literally skips a beat. All the pain and stress I'd experienced over the last few days suddenly begins to feel worth it. Would I endure it all again for just one more night with Miss Emily? There is certainly a part of me that is screaming "YES!!" My eyes begin to close and as Miss Emily pulls the bed covers over both of our bodies, I know that I'm seconds away from drifting off to sleep. As my eyes close and my brain begins to power down, Miss Emily whispers once final thing in my ear:

"Welcome to ACHE!"

12