Introduction to Miss Amy - Phase 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears are streaming down my face both from the physical and psychological elements of the situation. I find that I occasionally let out a whimper or a sob but there's nothing I can do. I can't go forward any further and I can't go back. Miss Hannah has moved forward and so now both cocks are pinning me right in the centre with no room for movement. In my mind I'm hoping, almost praying that Miss Amy will walk in any second and put an end to this. That the door will swing open and the pair will be forced to leave me alone. After all, they did say that Miss Amy waking up would be a bad thing for them. Sadly, this appears to be nothing more than wishful thinking and actually, Miss Hannah begins pounding my ass even harder than before. With a few final thrusts I feel a warmth inside my body. I admit that my brain takes a little while to catch up but I soon realise that Miss

Hannah has just cum deep inside my ass. Her cum actually soothes some of the pain I'm feeling but it's a bittersweet victory. She pulls her cock out and I feel her making her way round to my head. Miss Claire pulls herself out of my mouth and I finally get so spit out the saliva that has been building up in my throat and mouth as well as take a deep death. Three or four breaths seem like a luxury this time as my second breath is cut short by the arrival of Miss Hannah's cock. I smell the cock before it reaches my mouth and the aroma of ass, shit, cum and cock is beyond revolting. I taste cum first as the tip of her still throbbing cock enters my mouth. I try and focus on the positives of the situation: she's already came and so her cock won't be in my mouth very long. Of course this doesn't do much for the taste and given that my nose is the only passage for air, it certainly doesn't distract my mind from the smell. I decide to play her sensitivity to my advantage and begin to suck her cock hard and fast, knowing all too well that the sensitivity will work in my favour.

I'd never tasted my own ass before and it is far from pleasant. So why is my cock twitching in its cage? Why can I feel precum building up at the tip? Why do my balls ache in a pleasant manner as opposed to the pain they should be feeling? It doesn't take Miss Claire very long before she is pushing her big, hard and wet cock into my tender and cum-filled asshole which puts an end to my internal dialogue. With Miss Amy, there was undoubtedly pleasure involved in the anal aspect of our session. Even with Miss Hannah I can admit to myself that I felt moments of pleasure and could even say there was enjoyment hidden away amongst the pain...but with Miss Claire there is no such thing. Her cock stretches my asshole far beyond the point of comfort until such a level is reached that I actually feel like I'm about to tear. She keeps pushing in deeper and deeper and I feel every millimetre of her length as it explores my insides.

I have a couple of moments where I go light-headed and see stars. Miss Hannah appears to have pulled her cock out of my mouth at some stage but I didn't notice it and can't remember it happening. I even have moments where I almost feel like I'm leaving my body behind and my mind is travelling to a different place. It's almost meditative and time feels like it slows down, making each rapid thrust in and out seem like it's taking minutes or even hours as opposed to the milliseconds of reality. Every thrust from Miss Claire feels like it's going deeper than the last and I'm leaning further forward than my stretched balls will allow. My hands don't have the strength to hold me up and my open mouth has drool pouring out of it, creating a puddle for my face to lie in. I suddenly realise that I'm not even wearing a blindfold anymore and that I could actually look around the room...but the thought of moving at all is simply too much for me to handle and I'm not sure that my out of focus eyes would even be able to see. Currently, I'm starting that the corner of the mattress but everything is blurry so I may as well be staring at a cloud or a sheep for all the difference it makes. I imagine this is what being drugged feels like and for a moment I begin to wonder if that is perhaps the case. Of course I know all too well that I haven't eaten or drank anything since meeting Miss Amy: At least nothing other than bodily fluids.

Seconds turn into minutes, minutes into hours, hours into days, and days into weeks. For all the money in the world I couldn't tell you how long Miss Claire has been fucking my ass hard, deep and fast but all I know is that her moans suggest that she's nearing the end. Sure enough, with a few deep and hard thrusts that warmth returns deep inside me as her cock shudders and twitches. She slowly pulls herself out of my aching ass and I feel a wave of relief wash over me. It's finally over! The rope around my balls is untied and as they return to their usual position, I feel more precum ooze out of my also aching cock. Is that my precum I can feel dripping down my legs? I'm suddenly distracted by the feeling that something just isn't adding up. Why haven't Miss Claire and Miss Hannah left yet? What more could they possibly want from me? I decide I have to face them in order to work out what the hell is going on. I lift my body very slightly, using the tiny bit of energy and strength that remains in me, all in order to face in the opposite direction. As I lift my head the wetness of the mattress becomes apparent.

To my surprise, shock and horror, I see a familiar face sitting on the small stool: Miss Amy. She isn't just sitting, oh no! She is recording everything on a camera, all while jerking herself off. Miss Hannah and Miss Claire are standing on either side of her and appear to be getting pleasure from my shock and confusion. All three of them are just starting at me as fluids drips from several different locations on my body.

"Hello Sarah, you performed admirably! Taking two loads of cum in the ass from two strangers means that you've nearly completed phase two of your training!"

At this stage I can't decide what is worse: the fact that Miss Amy was my only hope of escape from this horror and now appears to be the architect. Or that she's still jerking her hard cock while filming the entire event. What was gained from all this? What could this possibly be training me for? I didn't agree to any of this, I didn't consent to any of this, I didn't want any of this and yet she is sitting there as if we'd discussed it all beforehand, casually stroking her cock!

"Get the glass, please" Miss Amy asks Miss Claire, her red hair almost glowing like fire. She grabs a small glass and lifts me up off the ground. Making me squat and placing the glass underneath my asshole, Miss Claire uses her finger to probe deep into my ass, opening it up and allowing the cum to drip out. I feel it leaving my body and I worry about where they expect it to go. I try my best to hold it all in but Miss Claire appears to know exactly what she is doing and I feel more and more of it oozing out.

"Don't worry, you're not going to drink their cum" Miss Amy tells me, almost responding to my own thoughts. "You are, however, going to swallow mine! You're happy to do that though, aren't you Sarah?"

"Yes, Miss Amy"

"In fact, you WANT to swallow my cum, don't you, Sarah?"

"Yes, Miss Amy" the words just rolling off my tongue without so much as a second thought.

"Beg me to let you swallow my cum!" Miss Amy commands me, appearing to grow sterner with each question. I can't help but notice that she jerks herself off a little faster with each of my responses.

"Please let me swallow your cum, Miss Amy" I beg of her, knowing all too well that the feeling of shame and the desire to leave are both holding me back from any genuine begging.

"Hmm, I'm not convinced you really want it...maybe I should just cum in your ass and make you drink all the cum that dribbles out..." which turns my attention back to the cum slipping out of my sore and uncomfortable asshole. I can feel it pulsating as if to highlight how rough Miss Claire had been. The only times I'd felt the sort of discomfort before was after having my hand shut in a car door.

"P-please, Miss Amy" I began to whimper, my eyes widening like a dog begging for treats. "I beg of you, please let me swallow your delicious cum, even though I am not worthy of making such a request." This time I'm genuinely begging because the thought of anything else fucking my asshole right now is unbearable. Not to mention my desire not to let the cum from my ass anywhere near my mouth!

"That's better! Now tell me that you're a dirty cum slut!" she demands as Miss Claire hands her the glass containing a substantial amount of cum from my ass. I mean I know there are two loads in there but the glass is at least half full.

"I'm a dirty whore who isn't worthy of serving a Goddess such as yourself or Miss Hannah or Miss Claire" I begin to tell the room. Miss Amy uses this as a cue to tip the glass over my face, pouring cum over my forehead, my eyes, my nose, a bit in my mouth and even onto my chin.

"Who is a cum slut?" Miss Amy asks me.

"I am a cum slut, Miss Amy"

"And what's your name, cum slut?"

"My name is Sarah, Miss Amy"

"And what gender are you, Sarah?"

"I'm a girl, Miss Amy"

"Have you always wanted to be a girl, Sarah?"

"Yes, Miss Amy?"

"Were you born a girl?"

"No, Miss Amy"

"Oh, tut, tut, tut, Sarah. Of course you were born a girl. That's why you have a clit instead of a cock"

"Yes, Miss Amy"

"So were you born a girl?"

"Yes, Miss Amy"

"Do you want my cock in your mouth?"

"Yes, Miss Amy" and without hesitation she pushes her cock into my mouth. The familiar taste that seems unique to Miss Amy floods across my taste buds. After experiencing the size and power of Miss Hannah and certainly of Miss Claire, it is remarkably easy taking Miss Amy all the way into my mouth. My eyes are glued shut by the drying cum on my face and the smell it gives off begins to distract my senses.

"Nod your head if you want to be a real girl" Miss Amy tells me, her cock pulsing in my mouth as her hips rock back and forth at a steady pace. I nod my head in the hopes that this will be the last thing she has me do. The smell of cum on my face is starting to become a little too strong for me to bear and it stings as some of it gets into my right eye.

"Do you consent to us turning you into the girl we think you can be?"

I nod my head again, knowing from the twitching that Miss Amy is getting close to her climax and that all three of the women will be empty and done for the night. I add a bit more power to my sucking and move my head in time with her thrusts.

"Do you consent to any methods we use during your stay with us here?"

Once again, I nod my head in agreement. Anything to get this over with. Miss Amy must be right on the edge because her cock iss really beginning to twitch with each thrust.

"You're going to show me my cum in your mouth before you swallow it, OK Sarah?"

I nod my head again and just in time for those final twitches that mark the beginning of the orgasm. Soon I feel the salty load of Miss Amy entering my mouth and filling it up. I feel each string of cum land on my tongue adding more and more layers of warm, salty jizz. As the final spurt lands on the back of my tongue, Miss Amy slowly pulls her cock out of my mouth, wiping any remaining cum on my lips. I move it around in my mouth and try to get it to the front but its sticking to my tongue like glue. I open my mouth to Miss Amy and she smiles as she signals for me to swallow. I take a big gulp and the liquid slides down my throat and into my stomach. I gag a little as it catches the back of my throat, worrying for a moment that it's stuck there but luckily the gag reflex manages to loosen the remainder. Only my left eye is open now and only just, yet I still feel some of the cum sliding on my face. My eye is open enough to notice Miss Amy turning the camera off and sitting down on the stool in front of me. Miss Hannah and Miss Claire leave the room, not looking back at the toy they've just used. Should I be happy that they are leaving or insulted that I'm that disposable?

"Do you know where this tape is going?" Miss Amy asks me, no emotion on her face whatsoever. My heart begins to flutter as I come to realise that my worst fear is becoming reality. "One copy is going to your work: to the manager, to your supervisor, and of course to some of your colleagues. Another copy is going to your family: your parents, your siblings and even to your ex-girlfriend. Of course your Mistress will get a copy as well but she's expecting it anyway. Lastly, it will be uploaded to every porn site I can find. Don't worry, we won't include any of your private information...just your name, your address, your phone number, your e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, ETC..." My heart wasn't racing anymore...it had stopped entirely. How could this happen? What could I possibly do?

"Your old life is over, Sarah. You have to realise that the only way you can move forward and hope to recover from this is to become the girl we all know you are." Miss Amy stands up and begins walking to the door. I want to tell her how I feel but I can't figure it out myself. Am I angry? Am I sad? Am I ashamed? Am I a little happy? Am I a little excited? No...surely I'm not. Surely I hope all of this is just a sick joke and that I can return to my old life.

"You'll learn to love the new you and the REAL you, Sarah. You'll become one of the sluts of this house and you'll spend your days giving pleasure to those who ask for it. You'll learn to enjoy being a toy for us to play with and you'll find pleasure in each and every task". With her last eleven words Miss Amy closes the door behind her. "Goodnight, Sarah and welcome to the beginning of your new life". She locks the door behind her, turning the light in my room off from the outside. I find myself alone in the dark with nothing but a thin blanket, the smell and taste of cum, a sore asshole and a lot of confusing and worrying thoughts. I know in my heart that there is some truth to what Miss Amy has just told me and I begin to wonder if perhaps I should accept my new role in life, my new purpose. Perhaps I can forget who I was before and concentrate on who I am now: Sarah.

12