Introduction to the Mile High Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes I manage to straighten myself out and look in the mirror to re-apply some pink lip-gloss and make sure my wavy brown hair is still in place. The soaked little piece of lace fabric I put in my little purse, saving it as welcoming gift for Scott later. Matthieu has the drinks ready and prepared to perfection, so quickly I pick up the tray and go back to work. With the released sexual tension I manage to keep concentrated through the dinner service and even while serving Scott I remain professional and courteous not to cause any suspicion of my alternate motives for later. Everything is going well, which makes the time go by fast. I'm doing another round in the cabin serving a digestive drink while Matthieu is clearing up the galley. Since he will have to prepare breakfast he will be the first to have his break and I can feel the excitement already creeping up again.

Just as Matthieu joins the other crew to take a nap in the crew rest, 2A, Mr. Clement comes to the galley with his set of complementary pajamas and Givenchy vanity kit in hand. He smiles and excuses himself into the lavatory.

"Hopefully you won't get too bored," Matthieu smiles and I tell him not to worry.

"Two down, one to go," I thought to myself with Matthieu down in the crew rest for 3 hours and Mr. Clement obviously getting ready to take a nap himself in his Premiere Class seat.

When Mr. Clement comes out of the lavatory I escort him to his seat to ensure he is comfortable with everything that he needs and that he is familiar how to use the controls to convert it into a fully reclined flat bed. He asks for some extra water, which I fetch for him directly. Returning at his seat he is already lying down fully reclined. I place the water on the side ledge and ask him if he want me to shut the curtains that can be pulled to seclude the seat pod for privacy. He nods his head and so I close them carefully before walking back to the galley past Mr. Dupond.

"You are also familiar with the full recline functions of your seat sir?" I ask him nicely.

"Not fully," he answers. "These new seats are all a little too much high tech for me."

"If you would like you could get changed in the lavatory while I prepare it for you," I eagerly offer with alternative motives.

"I'm ok for now and I know how to make a cabin call in case I need your assistance," he smiles.

That is all I need right now, an old fart ruining my chances to get some private time with Mr. White. Back in the galley, I grab a magazine and take a seat on the jump seat next to door 21. Minutes tick by as I read through the articles and secretly hope for a call from Mr. Dupond to help him prepare his bed. After 30 minutes I make another round through the cabin to check if everything is ok. Quickly I say hello to my colleagues in the business class galley who are chatting among themselves. Back through the other aisle I pass Scott, who is halfway through watching a movie. He generously accepts my offer for another drink and asks for a double whiskey, neat. Hopefully he is the kind of man that can hold his liquor, or else all my hopes for some fun will be lost.

I bring his drink being a bit more flirtatious now that half the cabin is asleep. He thanks me and seems to be too much into his movie to really notice. It is almost frustrating and annoying me and I have to try to remain patient and not get angry at him. Another 30 minutes pass and still Mr. Dupond has not given any indication to be ready to go to sleep. To top it all off, Scott appears in the galley with his pajamas and politely asks me if the lavatory is free for him to get changed. However much I would enjoy seeing him in the soft fleece PJ slacks and top, I feel my heart sink with the knowledge that he would soon be fast asleep and that my chances would be over. That would leave Mr. Dupond, but however keen I am for welcoming new members, my desires start to flow down the drain rapidly with that last thought.

Normally I'm not taking big risks any more, my experience has learned that patients and choosing the right candidate and opportunity wisely is the safest way not to get caught, but something just stirs me on not to give up on Mr. White. In my head I try to come up with a plan to ensure Scott won't go to sleep and to make him aware of my intentions. I remember my panties and quickly I grab my makeup back to fumble them out. Still moist and musky from my aroused pussy, I place them near the seat controls of Mr. White's seat. Not to draw suspicion of Mr. Dupond, I pick up the empty glass on my retour and also see to it to ask himself if he needs anything.

Scott comes out of the Lavatory just as I get back into the Galley. He sure is handsome, the soft material outlining his broad chest and I can't stop my eyes from glancing down. He must be wearing some loose boxers underneath or nothing as his package is also quite visibly dangling between his legs as he approaches me. Instantly I get all squishy again and smile at him while wondering what his reaction would be when he finds my little surprise. I don't have to wait long as a few minutes later I hear the cabin call chime. Feeling my nerves spiraling with excitement I walk over to his seat. The curtains are drawn close around his seat pod and when I pull them slightly aside to peak through I find him sitting in his seat. He smiles at me while he runs the lace fabric of my panties through the fingers of his right hand.

"Have you perhaps lost something," he smiles and brings them to his nostrils to take in a whiff of my own scent.

"I'm not sure, have I?" I ask teasingly.

I glance over at the other aisle to make sure Mr. Dupond is not looking and quickly slip in behind the curtains to take a seat on the little bench opposite of Scott. His eyes linger up as I blatantly part my legs and raise one foot to place it next to him on his armrest. There is no doubt he has now got a clear view of my clean shaven and very aroused pussy lips.

"It seems you have," he says and shifts in his seat to adjust his view and at the same time also his rapidly growing cock. "And what do I owe this to?"

"Consider it an early welcoming gift to become a new member to my club," I flirtingly say eyeing up the protruding bulge that starts to get outlined along his left thigh.

"What club might that be and how do I become a member?"

"The Mile High Club," I wink, "I have a special offer for you to join, but you will have to fuck me and ensure to give me at least one orgasm"

At the same time I tell him that, I fall to my knees and lean over his lap. Without any protest he lets me tug my hands into the waistband of his PJs to pull out his now rock hard cock. With one hand half wrapped around the base of his thick shaft I lower my glossy lips right down over his bulbous cock head. Just briefly I let my tongue swirl around it in my mouth before releasing him.

"Now that I know you are interested, I will call you as soon as the other passengers are asleep so I can collect your commission to join."

Licking my lips, I get back up to my feet and leave him hard and yearning for more as I step out and walk back to the galley. Hopefully Mr. Dupond will soon be tired of watching movies and go to sleep as well. In the meantime I have to prepare for my little escapade with Scott. My pussy tingles of the prospects and I linger in thought how wonderful and big Scott's cock had felt. From my makeup purse I get out a small lipstick. Well that is what it looks like, but it actually has a high resolution spy camera hidden on the end and when you pull the lower half of it reveals a USB stick to load the pictures directly to a PC. The makeup purse itself also actually has a HD video camera embedded, which I place on the emergency slide cover of the door, pointing into the galley.

Besides enjoying watching some of the better fucks back on a big screen, it mainly just started as a security to ensure new members won't brag about how and with whom they made it into the club. From earlier experience I learned that having video evidence or pictures with good recognizable images showing my elected candidates half naked having their way with me, offers the best guarantee for them to keep quiet. Plus besides my expensive panties which I usually exchange for their business card, they receive another nice souvenir when I e-mail them the censored photos ensuring I can't be recognized.

Just as I am done, Mr. Dupond walks into the galley and heads for the lavatory with his vanity kit. He probably realized he would be too podgy to fit into the PJs offered by Premiere. A few minutes later he comes back out and I peak around into the aisle to see if he is ready to sleep as well. He struggles with the seat controls and his bag blocks the footrest from moving up, so I walk over to assist. After placing his bag into the overhead baggage compartment I help him adjust the seat and fully recline it to a bed. He has the complementary blanket already spread out and I hope he will be soon fast asleep.

"Would you like me to close these for you?" I ask while pulling the two curtains already toward each other.

"Please," he acknowledges.

Thrills shoot through my body as I'm so close to finally get my chance to do what I enjoy most. I feel my pussy tingle as I walk back to the Galley and as final check I knock on the cockpit door to ensure the flight crew has everything they need. Since the security measures were increased they now can enter their own Lav and Crew Rest direct from the cockpit, so normally we don't see much of the elite crew coming back into the galley, unless they really need something. Captain Lambert is asleep in the crew rest and First Officer Tailler requests some extra water and some nuts. I gather three bottles of water, an assortment of nuts and some fruit and bring this out on a tray back to the flight crew. The second First Officer, Grenier, takes the plate looking at me.

"Thought I get something for everyone, just in case you might get an appetite from him munching," I say smiling at Tailler.

Nothing strange about that as they fully are aware that the Cabin Crew doesn't like to be disturbed during the night flights so they can sneak in some power naps themselves. Ensuring they have got everything they need, I close the door securely again. By now my excitement is almost unbearable, just like it was that very first time flying. I feel my pussy squirm as I walk first through the left aisle to ensure Mr. Dupond and Mr. Clement are sound asleep. The reading lights behind the curtain of Mr. White are still illuminated and I'm sure he is as eager as me to join the club. I wonder if he has been stroking his cock since I had revealed my proposition to him and had briefly sucked his cock after getting him all hard showing my horny naked pussy that would soon be welcoming him. My nipples are rock hard and graze against the lace of my bra as I walk back down the aisle.

Back in the Galley, I turn on both cameras. The batteries last for about two hours for both of them. With the camera taking a picture every 10 seconds it can stock at least 4 hours of HD images and with the 32GB SD card in the camera I have about the same capacity for full HD video capture. The moment is finally there, after opening the top of my uniform almost half way down I walk into the aisle towards Mr. White's seat. My pussy has become so wet I feel some juice seep down my thigh. Parting the curtains I peak my head into his confined seating area and he looks up at me from his TV screen.

"Are you still ready and willing to join my club?" I ask seductively and lean over to trace my hands over his thigh. My breast now free to be exposed as the dress falls open under their weight and I continue, "The Club rewards are quite satisfying."

His cock responds almost faster than he can reply, "I thought you might have been just winding me up."

"Ohhh it sure is my attention to have you all wound up," I smile with my fingers now encircling the prominent bulge that rapidly has re-appeared down his left thigh. "Do you need to sample some of the rewards to ensure your commission will be worth joining?"

My other hand pulls the demi cup of my lace bra down under my right breast to expose the full milky white flesh topped with a dark gooseflesh puffy areola and rock hard nipple. Without hesitation he cups it in one of his hands as I squeeze down on his cock. The sensation of his fingers pinching my nipples and feeling his cock throb under my touch just drives me wild and I know I need to have him fill me quick.

"Follow me," I tell him, raising myself up to lead him to the galley. "It's time for your inauguration to the club"

He is right behind me and as soon as he walks in I beckon him to stand against the counter blocking the aisle. I drop to my knees and in one swift motion have his PJs and boxers down to his ankles. At least 7" of rock hard cock jumps up right in front of my face as soon as the waist band clears his thick shaft. I'm looking up at him as he looks down and I grab the base of his cock to jerk him slowly inches away of my awaiting mouth. Precum starts to ooze out from his cock head and I run my fingers over its tip to collect the slick goo and run it along the rim. His hard cock twitches as my fingertips grace along the underside of his cock head and run along the frenulum. More clear drops appear at the slit of his cock head and I hungrily lean forward to lick some off with the tip of my tongue. A rope of sticky clear liquid trailing from his cock head to my lips as I pull back till it finally breaks. I know men are so much stimulated by visual images and seeing a woman's mouth eagerly tasting their juice is one of their favorites.

As I'm continue to tease him with my hands and mouth, I'm fully aware that the camera hidden in the lipstick lying opposite of us is capturing all of this without my face becoming to visual, but with his clearly in sight and showing his enjoyment. From the side the video camera hidden in my make-up purse is registering a beautiful image of me giving head to a wonderful seized cock. One that I'm all so keen to feel penetrate me deep into the depths of my craving pussy. With my free hand I've already hiked the hem of my dress up around my waist and am busy fingering myself towards another quivering orgasm. But this time I don't want it to be my fingers that bring me off, I want to shiver with delight with his cock stretching my tight little cunt.

I stand up and turn sideways to face the video camera. Bending all the way down at the waist with my legs spread apart, I know that my face will be out of sight and moving behind me Scott has a clear view of my pussy waiting for him. He steps closer and teases me by rubbing his thick cock head up and down between my swollen pussy lips. I push back as I feel him close at my entrance but he grabs my hips to stop me. He is in charge now and obviously is enjoying the power he now has over me. If anyone would walk in right now the scandal would be unforeseen. However much I love the way he toys my pussy with his thick hard shaft, slapping his cock head against my hard clit, I know this needs to be over fast too.

"Please take my horny pussy, fuck me good and make me cum?" I plead as I look back at him over my shoulder.

This is all the incentive he needs and with one forceful thrust he shoves his cock balls deep into me. My pussy walls stretches around his thick flesh, trying to grip his cock as he pulls back. He drives back in hard, his balls slapping against my dripping pussy. I can feel my cream seeping out with each thrust as he starts pounding me faster and faster. As he reaches around my waist to rub my clit, I almost explode instantly and my legs start to tremble as I try not to scream out from the intense orgasm that starts to rip through my body. My pussy clenches down on his cock while he continues to drive his cock in and out like a piston. His hands around my waist keeping me up right, till I finally beg him to stop. I turn around to face his throbbing cock and by the swelling of his bulbous head I can tell he is close to climax too.

I look up at him grabbing his thick shaft with both hands and pleadingly ask, "Ready to pay your membership fee?"

Without waiting for an answer I start to jerk his cock and open my mouth to let his cock head rest on my awaiting tongue. His hips start to buck involuntarily as his orgasm is fast approaching. I swirl my tongue around his cock head then follow by flicking the tip along the underside of his rim. His right hand is now holding onto the ledge of the galley counter to steady himself. He starts to moan and I sense his cock swell and jerk in my hand. His balls have tightened and are drawn close to the base of his cock, which is ready to erupt with a big explosion of cum. I pull the top of my dress further open, with both my tits spilled out over the demi cups of the lace bra.

"Keep your voice down," are my last instructions before the first blast of thick semen shoots right down my throat.

He bucks his hips forward causing his cock to point up as a second rope of cum sores through the air and lands in my hair. Before I can seal my lips back around his cockhead, another burst splashes across my forehead. Soon my mouth is full with his salty cream and I release him to swallow it whole. A few last small spurts of white goo end up on my tits as his orgasm finally subsides. The look of sheer pleasure on his face as he looks down at me acknowledges his satisfaction for his contribution to become the latest new member.

"Welcome to the Mile High Club," I tell him as I stand up.

He smiles as I wriggle my dress back down and pull the cups of my bra back in place over my cum covered tits. Scott pulls his boxers back in place and I lean in to kiss him on the lips, lingering long enough for him to get a taste of his semen that I have swallowed.

"If you get me your business card I will ensure you get your membership details," I whisper in his ear after breaking the kiss. "Enjoy the rest of the flight and make sure not to tell anyone or your membership will be void and there will be some devastating implications."

"You're one hell of a flight attendant and it's the best club I ever joined," he says. "Don't worry, I will keep its enrolment methods secret as long as you promise to renew my membership next time I bump into you."

Scott reaches around my waist and pulls me close to him and kisses me full on my lips again. One of his hands reach under my dress and I feel his fingers between my thighs and he slides two of them right up my still wet snatch. Then he brings his slick fingers to his mouth and sucks the milky substance from them.

"You had not given me a chance to get a taste of that sweet pussy," he says with a wicket smile. "Call me if you need some more help to clean up all that delicious cream."

With that he leaves me craving as he walks back to his seat. I crab my make-up purse and lipstick before dashing into the lavatory. In the mirror I see that the large streaks of cum sticking to my hair already has started to dry. Using a towel and some warm water I clean it out and follow by whipping my forehead. There have not been many members that managed to cum as much as Scott did and deep down I wish that I could have felt him erupting deep into my pussy.

"Perhaps I could drop off the proof of his membership in person," I think to myself. "If luck would be on my side his office might be down in Cape Town."

Closing the top of my dress I notice the wet spots in my bra where the lace material has soaked up the globs of cum that he had deposited on my tits. That is my souvenir for now, that and a sore and wet pussy. Only 30 minutes before it is my turn for a nap. It would not be the first time I stroke myself quietly to another orgasm and I already start to crave to get some relief again.