Introductory Offer

Story Info
Short story featuring consensual sadistic sex M/F.
6.7k words
4.6
20.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VWSinger
VWSinger
13 Followers

The following story involves sadism, pain, and sex. Do not read any further if you are offended by such topics. This is a work of unpublished fiction, and is not intended to be a portrayal of a real life BDSM lifestyle.

*****

Chapter One.

The box load of mail slithered out onto the table top with a sound similar to that of an oncoming horde of locusts, knocking Tommy's Super Double Chocolate Milkshake over, spilling the sticky concoction all over the kitchen floor and splashing his shoes. When he considered the contents of 99 percent of the letters, the simile seemed especially apt.

"Help The Poor! The Upper Uzbekistan Home For The Befuddled and Incontinent needs your help today!"

"Invest in the Atlantis Reconstruction Fund! Guaranteed return of 289% on every million dollars!"

"Pay Your Taxes In Advance and SAVE! The Inland Revenue invites you to sign up for this exciting new programme. Just pay your taxes in advance for a minimum of 5 years or 1 million dollars (whichever is higher) and get a rebate of 25 dollars PLUS a special "I Paid My Taxes" mouse pad FREE!"

Tommy's ISP had cancelled his account due to the massive amount of email addressed to him and his neighbours were threatening to sue him. He had begun to wonder whether winning that 25 million dollar lottery prize was such a good thing after all.

Being an intelligent and clear thinking person, whenever he found himself thinking such thoughts, he would do the only sensible thing and slap himself around the head until the doubts went away. "Still," muttered Tommy, "it would be nice if I could avoid all the leeches without locking myself in a bomb shelter."

The windfall had come at the perfect time. Tommy had just graduated from university and had been looking for a job when suddenly his life had been turned upside-down. He was still trying to get used to the idea that the multi- millionaire Thomas Bedford was the Tommy who looked out at him from the mirror.

Dragging the waste paper bin closer, he sat down and began sorting through the pile of envelopes. He performed what amounted to triage on the pile, throwing away any envelope that had a company logo on it. Next he looked for names and addresses that he recognised as belonging to a friend or relative. Finally, he was left with a much reduced stack of anonymous mail. The bulkier ones he now left to be inspected by a security consultant after being spared from a letter bomb only by the bomber's incompetence.

He waded through the usual begging letters, hate mail and crazies, most of them joining their corporate brethren in the bin. About a third of the way through, one of the thicker envelopes slipped out and fell back to the table top with an audible "clunk". Tommy picked it up and saw that it bore his name and address neatly hand written on an expensive looking cream envelope, but no stamp or other markings. The flap was sealed with a red sticker embossed with what appeared to be a stylised rose. Curious, Tommy slit it open. Inside was a single sheet of blank white card, folded in half. Mounted between the folded card was a gold coloured metal business card that bore the words "Introductory Offer" and a telephone number. The gold card was quite thick and heavy. In fact, it had the heft and colour of real gold. "No," thought Tommy "it couldn't be!"

Later in the day, Tommy stood before the local metallurgist. "Yes, this card is made of pure gold." said the metallurgist nodding. "In fact, it is almost absolutely pure. You could easily exchange that for cash anywhere in the world."

When he arrived home, Tommy picked up his telephone and dialled the number from the card.

A sexy female voice answered. "Good morning, may I help you?"

Tommy noted that the speaker had not given a company name. "Hello, my name is Thomas Bedford and I am calling about the gold card that I received in the mail."

"Yes, Mr. Bedford," she replied. "Would you like try our services? The first appointment is free, with no obligation attached. Our representative can call on you at any time that is convenient."

"But I don't even know what your services are!" protested Tommy.

"Our representative will explain everything when she arrives," said the anonymous voice on the other end of the line.

Tommy hesitated. He was fed up of salespeople turning up at his door. The golden card gleamed in the morning light. Pure gold! He sighed and said "I suppose that you have paid for a few minutes of my time. Would seven o'clock tonight be okay?"

"That would be fine Mr. Bedford. Our representative will be there promptly at seven. Thank you," said the voice and then hung up without giving him a chance to ask anything more.

It occurred to Tommy that this lapse suggested either that this mysterious service organisation was very efficient and had his address at their fingertips, or alternatively, they had hired a very incompetent operator. He reached out to dial the number again, then he shrugged. He had not planned on going anywhere tonight, so he would soon discover the answer to that question.

Chapter Two.

At the stroke of seven, a discreet tap on the door announced the arrival of the "representative".

Tommy cautiously opened the door and was met with the pleasant sight of an extremely pretty woman in an expensive looking business suit. She had short, light brown hair, large brown eyes and carried an even larger leather case. He took the opportunity to examine her back as he ushered her into the house. She was tall, had a figure that would look good in a swimsuit and her hips wriggled delightfully as she walked. Tommy followed her into the living room, content to let her make the first move.

"Good evening Mr. Bedford." she said, turning to face him and sticking out her hand. Her grip was firm but not knuckle breaking and the skin of her palm was soft and smooth.

The handshake lasted a little longer than could be justified by a mere business greeting but shorter than Tommy would have liked. He could smell her perfume, which was light and tangy.

"My name is Helen and I hope to be of service to you this evening," she said, sitting down on the sofa and crossing her legs. Her skirt was slit up the side and revealed an impressive length of creamy white thigh.

"Thank you Helen, but I must admit, I still have no idea what your company is offering. Do you sell insurance?" asked Tommy.

"No, Mr. Bedford, I don't sell insurance," she replied, smiling.

"Call me Tommy," he said, sitting down beside her. He couldn't help smiling back despite his caution.

"Tommy," Helen said, nodding. "Before I tell you about our services, let me show you some market research that we have done."

"O.K." said Tommy.

Helen activated a tablet and began reading from it. "Let's see. You are the regular customer of a series of books entitled Bizarre Sadistic Tales, you purchased twenty five videos in the last two months, all of which depicted sadistic acts performed by men on women of approximately my description and you are a regular visitor and contributor to sadistic and torture oriented forums under another name." Looking up, Helen smiled sweetly again at Tommy.

Alarmed and annoyed at the intrusion into his privacy, Tommy began to protest. "How dare you check up on me like that! If this is some kind of blackmail scheme, it won't work! I ..."

"Please Tommy, I'm not here to blackmail you or harm you in any way," said Helen gently. "Our company has financial interests in all the suppliers of the books and videos that I mentioned and as for the forums, you made no attempt to hide yourself apart from the use of a pseudonym. What is not generally known is that we also offer a range of specialised services. However, these services are very expensive and are usually extended on a referral basis only to selected wealthy individuals. Until recently, you did not qualify."

"What services?" demanded Tommy in frustration.

"In your case, the company offers - " she paused to make sure that Tommy was listening, "Me."

"Do you mean to say that after all that fuss, you are telling me that you come from an escort agency?" exclaimed Tommy. He was not sure whether to laugh or be angry.

Helen shook her head. "No Tommy. The company is not an escort agency and I am not an escort. The company offers you the exclusive use of an attractive, intelligent and well groomed lady. When I say use, I mean just that. Once you have agreed to the fee and the standard commercial terms, you may do anything you like to her short of death or dismemberment."

"Anything?" asked Tommy sceptically.

"Yes. I said that we do not supply regular escorts. Each young lady is available only once. All of them are single, without prior criminal record and have never previously performed sexual favours in exchange for payment. Our standard fee for S&M services is one hundred thousand dollars for a session lasting a maximum of three days." answered Helen.

"What makes you think that I would give you that much money? You could take it and just walk away!" protested Tommy.

Helen reached out and took Tommy's hand in both of hers. Her touch made his skin tingle. "Quite naturally you need proof that our services are real and worth the price. That is why we have this Introductory Offer. First, we pay you for your time, through the gold card. Second, we give you a free sample." She squeezed his hand.

"Free?" said Tommy doubtfully.

"Yes. If you accept our offer, you will have my services for the entire night until 10 a.m. tomorrow morning. All you have to do is sign this agreement which states that you wish to participate in our product demonstration programme. As you can see, the wording is simple and clear. No payments, no commitments. You take no risks whatsoever as you are not paying for anything and the agreement indemnifies you against any claims for damages or injuries that I may incur while demonstrating our products."

Helen reached down and lifted her leather case onto the coffee table. When she lifted the lid, Tommy gasped in amazement. Whips, chains, clips, ropes and other such items filled the case. "All of these items are produced or marketed by the Company. So long as you use only the items in this case, you are covered by the wording of the agreement."

Tommy was stunned. This was like something out of one of those sexual fantasy stories on the internet! It had to be a joke or some kind of trick. Any moment now the woman would scream and a horde of TV reporters would crash into the room!

"I see that you are still doubtful." said Helen. "We expected that. Do you know a Mr. Larry Hobbs?" she asked.

"Why, yes! He's my lawyer," replied Tommy, wondering where this was all going.

"I met with Mr. Hobbs this morning and explained that I would be collaborating with you in some field trials of our products and that there was some risk of physical injury to myself. I have left with him a notarised statement confirming that I am fully aware of the danger and consent to it of my own free will. In addition, I placed a copy of an insurance policy covering my person in his keeping. Why don't you call him now?" said Helen.

Larry was an old friend of Tommy's as well as his lawyer. In a daze, he dialled Larry's home number. Larry answered and Tommy repeated what Helen had just told him. Larry confirmed that she had indeed done everything that she had claimed. Helen indicated that she wished to speak to Larry, so Tommy passed her the handset.

"Hello Mr. Hobbs," she said. "I am here now with Tommy and we are about to commence with the trials. I want to tell you that I am much attracted to Tommy and that I intend to seduce him and take him to bed tonight if at all possible."

Tommy blushed bright red in embarrassment and horror. Grabbing the phone, he bid the astonished Larry goodnight and hung up. "What did you do that for?" he demanded.

"My statement makes it very difficult for me to later claim rape or sexual assault. Does that convince you of my sincerity Tommy?" said Helen, grinning. "By the way, I am going to be very well paid for tonight and in addition, I will receive a percentage of any future fee that you pay to the Company, so it is in my best interests to make sure that you have a good time tonight."

Chapter Three.

Tommy stared at the SM gear in the case and blushed again. "I have to tell you something Helen. I have never actually done anything like that." He pointed at the case. "My sex life is normal, or at least it was until I won all that money, but not kinky. I like to fantasise about it, but I am not sure that I would even like it in real life."

Helen snuggled up to him and placed her hand on his thigh, rubbing the fabric of his trousers gently in a circular motion. "Do you like this?" she asked, her breath warm against his cheek. Tommy nodded. She took his hand and placed it on her thigh, moving it in the same way over the creamy naked skin just above her knee. "And this?" she asked.

Tommy nodded again, his attention totally focused on the sight and feel of her flesh under his palm.

Helen took hold of his index finger and used it like a pencil to draw an invisible line up and down her inner thigh, starting from her knee and sliding up and up and up to the hem of her skirt and beyond. She bent his finger a little more until the tip of his fingernail was sliding like the edge of a tiny knife across her skin. Up and down she stroked, gradually increasing the pressure until Tommy noticed with a start that his nail was scratching hard enough against her thigh to draw a visible pink line. "And that?" she whispered. Tommy could barely move his head. He could feel his pulse throbbing all through his body. Helen pressed even harder on his finger. As their joined hands moved upwards from her knee, Tommy could feel the vibration of his fingernail scraping firmly across her thigh as it painted a broad crimson line that led towards the shadows beneath Helen's skirt. Their hands stopped, his finger cloaked by the fabric.

Helen pressed her lips to Tommy's ear in a brief kiss. "Ouch" she said slowly and breathlessly, dragging out the sound in a long sexy sigh.

At his point, it was obvious from the bulge in Tommy's trousers that he was indeed enjoying the proceedings. "S&M is looking better all the time!" said Tommy, grinning. His grin faded as he tried to think of what a Real Dom would do now. Images from all the books and videos flashed through his mind, but somehow none of them seemed appropriate.

Seeing his change in mood, Helen squeezed his hand again and asked "More?"

Tommy nodded enthusiastically.

Still holding his hand, Helen looked into Tommy's eyes and asked "Given the choice, which part of me would you most like to torture?" she asked, her thumb gently rubbing the centre of his palm. Helen guided his hand to a spot near her breast. "My tits? Would you like to play with my tits?"

"Uh-huh." muttered Tommy, his tongue feeling clumsy and numb.

"Or how about my bottom?" asked Helen, pulling his hand down to cup to curve of her hip. "Does the idea of caning my bottom turn you on Tommy?"

"Yes, oh yes!" agreed Tommy, the sound of the woman's soft, velvety voice and the dark, unmentionable pleasures that she seemed to suggest stimulating him more that the feel of her buttock cupped in his palm.

Helen leaned even closer, her hair tickling the side of his face. "And what about my pussy Tommy. Would you like to do naughty, painful things to my little pussy?" she whispered, as if sharing some obscene secret.

"I, ah, I ..." stammered Tommy. Hearing this beautiful sexy woman talk about her pussy in this way made him feel like he would soon explode into a million swollen, throbbing pieces.

"So!" exclaimed Helen. "We have a pussy lover here eh!" she said as she drew his captive hand down to her lap, to rest for a moment near to her hidden pussy. Bending her head, Helen kissed Tommy's palm, tickling it with the tip of her tongue. "I promise that you tonight you will have to the chance to do all those terrible, secret things that you have previously only dreamt of, Tommy."

"I want to see you naked," said Tommy, gaining confidence.

"You want me to take off my jacket and my blouse, and even my bra and panties?" teased Helen. "Then order me to undress for you Tommy. Give me a command, my Master."

"Take your top off!" ordered Tommy in a firmer voice. "I want you naked above the waist."

Helen smiled and seemed to nod in approval. "By your command Master." she replied, shrugging out of her jacket and slowly unbuttoning the front of her blouse. Tugging the ends out of the waistband of her skirt, she slid the silken blouse off of her shoulders to fall in a shimmering white puddle on the seat next to her. Reaching behind her in that special motion that only women can do gracefully, Helen unfastened her bra and slipped it off to join her blouse on the couch. Knowing that Tommy's eyes were watching her every movement, Helen stretched gracefully, arching her back and running her hands through her hair to lock her fingers behind her neck. Her breasts lifted and thrust out gloriously, her nipples quivering as if endowed with a life of their own. "Is this what you had in mind Master?"

Tommy reached out hesitantly to touch her arm near the armpit and slid it down her side to her waist.

Helen giggled. "That tickles."

Laying his palm flat on her belly, Tommy could feel Helen's slow, steady breathing and the ripple of the firm muscles under his hand. Moving his hand upwards, he cupped her right breast in his hand, savouring its smooth perfection. He brushed the nipple, moving round and around, as if polishing the orb that he held. Tommy could feel the rubbery pink bud grow and stiffen under his touch. With the tips of his fingers he captured the turgid nipple and played with it, tugging, twisting and rubbing, simply enjoying the feeling of handling this lovely woman so intimately.

"Go ahead. Do it," said Helen. "You know you want to."

Tommy glanced up at her face. Helen nodded, urging him on. Ever so slowly, Tommy let his finger and thumb close on her nipple, harder and harder, until he knew that he must be hurting her, but Helen gave no indication that he was doing anything different. Determined to get a reaction, Tommy clamped down with more force, his knuckles whitening. Helen hissed, sucking her breath in though her teeth. The hissing grew louder as Tommy continued to squeeze her nipple. Tommy eased the pressure, and he detected a tiny sigh of relief. Without warning, he crushed her nipple with renewed force, drawing a startled "Ow!" from the half naked woman.

With a smile of satisfaction, Tommy freed the swelling nipple from the vice of his fingers. A tingle of sensual pleasure flowed through his body. He realised that he did indeed possess the desire and ability to obtain erotic stimulation from the infliction of pain on a beautiful woman.

"I can see that you liked that," said Helen. Her arms were still raised and outspread. "I have another one of those you know," she added, nodding her head in the direction of her untouched left nipple.

"So you have!" said Tommy in mock surprise. Darting his hand out, he rudely grabbed at the indicated nipple, gripped it firmly and twisted it, hard.

Helen's arms wavered for an instant as instinct made her want to drop her arms in defence and to pull away from the pain. Recovering, she straightened up again and pushed her breast out, making it clear that Tommy was welcome to continue.

Tommy eyed the results of his labours. Both nipples were deep red and firmly swollen. He realised that Helen was waiting for him to tell her to put her hands down. He continued to stare for a moment longer and then he said "O.K. You can relax."

Helen lowered her arms, but did not try to cover her breasts or rub her sore nipples. To her surprise, Tommy reached out with both hands to cup her breasts in his hands and bent his head. She tensed, expecting him to bite her, but was surprised when he gently kissed the tips of her breasts and then gave her a quick peck on her forehead.

VWSinger
VWSinger
13 Followers
12