Introspections Ch. 08

Story Info
Welcoming an uninvited guest.
3k words
4.67
16.7k
9

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HR1983
HR1983
86 Followers

The next morning he paced the floor nervously, much to her annoyance. She knew what was expected and was ready to comply and his apparent doubt of her abilities was frustrating.

"I should just bind and gag you, keep you on display. I'm sure that's what he is expecting."

She shook her head in exasperation.

"Stop hovering! I can do this, I've played many roles and believe me, the role of sex slave is significantly easier than acting the part of a loving daughter. Besides, I don't want to be bound if he tries something dangerous and I need an escape option."

He still wasn't fully convinced, but he decided her argument made sense. Leaving her completely helpless would not be wise. Their guest was not expected until early afternoon so he had plenty of time to fret. To kill time he began cleaning the already tidy kitchen. After he washed the same dish twice in a row she moved over to him and gently took it from his hands.

"Why are you so nervous? You've been up against the bastard himself and you certainly weren't this flustered."

He took her into his arms, needing the reassurance of her body against his own.

"You were a hypothetical concept at the time, simply the first option he presented. You didn't mean anything to me then. Now you do. The bastard viewed you as an object, but you're certainly not one to me. Believe me, I would miss you if you were gone."

She tensed in his arms and slipped out of his grasp. "Don't go there James, don't you dare. This is not about you or me, it's about revenge and that's all. Caring about me is a wasted effort so don't bother. Just focus on getting through this visit without screwing up and blowing this for both of us."

He wanted to argue with her, but they didn't have time for a heart to heart discussion, so he took her advice and reminded himself to focus on the goal. He wasn't doing this for himself, he never had been. He was doing this for Sarah and now for Hannah, along with the countless other families the bastard's organization had destroyed. This was about crumbling the foundations of that organization.

The moment the doorbell rang the girl took her position in front of the fireplace kneeling in slave position with palms downward as prescribed. He opened the door to usher in their guest and as she heard their voices she let out a breath of relief, realizing the visitor's voice was completely unfamiliar. She hadn't wanted to add additional worry to an already tense situation so she hadn't mentioned it, but she had inwardly questioned her ability to go through with the plan if the bastard had sent her previous handler to make this house call.

She kept her eyes carefully focused on the floor as the men entered the room, their guest taking a seat in the armchair as her master took a place on the couch across the room from her. The two men made the obligatory introductions before turning to the matter at hand, specifically her.

"She takes to slavery well, I must admit I am surprised. I was lead to believe she was a rather difficult case." The callous reference to her as a slave was not wasted and drew a terse response from her supposed owner.

"Her training is coming along well, as you can see. She's become very adept at serving. One of these days I'll put her to good use sexually, but we're focusing on developing other talents at the moment."

He had figured getting the topic of her virginity out of the way at the onset was the best approach, not wanting to risk the appearance of hiding something so significant. The response was as surprised as he'd been expecting.

"You mean you haven't taken her yet? What use is a slave if you're not going to fuck them daily?"

Remember the goal...he talked himself out of strangling the man currently occupying his favorite chair.

"I rather enjoy the novelty of a virgin slut. How many of your other clients can claim to own the same?"

"None I suppose, it does indicate a sense of control not usually present among our typical clientele. Of course the majority of the merchandise we acquire is no longer virginal, but those we do pass on are typically claimed within hours after purchase. I don't suppose you'll object to my verifying virginity?"

"Not at all. Warm yourself up slut, rub your clit." She did as commanded attempting to produce some level of lubrication. He didn't force her to work at it for long.

That's enough, stand and present."

The girl leapt to her feet as commanded, lacing her hands together behind her neck. Her master moved across the room and stood behind her, gripping her around the waist and nudging her with his foot prompting her to spread her legs wider. "Eyes open and down," he whispered. She responded immediately, she hadn't even realized she had instinctively closed them.

He could feel her trembling slightly, but figured it wouldn't do any good to order her to stop. Her acting terrified and responding anyway would hopefully prove her willing compliance, or so he reasoned. Appropriately, she made no attempt to resist when their uninvited guest reached between her legs and roughly slid a thick finger into her deep enough to reach her barrier. She winced at the pain but didn't make any attempt to draw away.

The man completed his inspection and stood to face her, holding his finger to her lips. This move was unexpected but she responded without hesitation, licking his finger clean. Despite her earlier efforts she had barely been damp and there was hardly even a trace of secretions present, but the man insistently shoved another finger in her mouth and left them there for a moment as if willing her to respond by pulling away or biting down. Instead she sucked obligingly until the fingers were finally withdrawn.

Satisfied with her efforts the man then ran his fingers along her neck following the line of the thin gold chain she had worn since her master had placed it there.

"You've collared her already?" His tone was condemnatory.

"You think it's too soon?"

"I think you're too soft."

Removing his fingers from her neck he instead placed them lower circling her breast and gently twisting her nipple, again testing for resistance. She noticed her master tightening his grasp around her waist and silently begged him to maintain his composure.

"My slave, my methods. As you may recall I paid your boss a handsome bonus for the privilege of training her as I see fit."

"That's true, I suppose. Tell me you've at least started training her to service you orally."

"I'm not a eunuch, naturally I need some form of relief. Have a seat and I'll demonstrate her skills."

The men returned to their respective positions and her master gave his command.

"Crawl slut."

She dropped to her hands and knees and crawled across the room to him, kneeling at his feet. He unsnapped his jeans and adjusted his boxers, pulling out his semi-erect cock. She knelt patiently awaiting his command to take it in her mouth and began submissively bobbing up and down awaiting further instruction.

He left her to her own efforts far longer than she had expected as the two men made small talk with occasional comments on her technique. Finally their visitor inquired as to her ability to deep throat and her master took control, demonstrating her ability to take him deeper with prompting than she would have without encouragement. At last he reached his peak and calmly ordered her to finish him off and clean him thoroughly before allowing her to back away and slipping his cock back into his pants. The visitor eyed her leeringly.

"Her technique is rudimentary but I suppose it is effective. I'd like to give her a try myself and see if she really shows promise."

She was pretty sure the response from both herself and her master was noticeable, but it couldn't be helped.

"I'm a greedy man, I don't like to share my playthings. Sorry to disappoint."

"Understandable I suppose. I would like to sit in on one of your training sessions, unless of course you feel that would also be overstepping my bounds." There was a thinly veiled threat in the words which left only one possible answer.

"By all means, let me show you to the basement." He motioned the girl to rise and walk ahead of the two men, so she led the way down the stairs and into the basement "play room".

"To the cross girl. Face forward, arms extended."

She obeyed without hesitance, allowing him to cuff both wrists and ankles to the cross. Her master picked up a flogger and applied several heavy strokes from her chest down to her inner thighs. The strikes were hard enough to redden the skin and bring tears to her eyes.

After warming her up he switched between multiple implements, often asking the observer's opinion on the use of each. He was careful to hit hard enough to leave some markings, but never consistently hard enough to cause her to withdraw emotionally and physically. Finally he placed the tools of torture aside and picked up a tool used to torment, one of his favorite vibrators. He followed a now familiar pattern across her body and down to her thighs, carefully avoiding any direct stimulation.

"Tell the nice man what we're working toward sweetheart."

She hoped her downcast eyes were sufficient to hide her look of surprise. She knew the answer he was looking for, they had discussed it in detail several times, but they hadn't practiced this game. This was improv. She fought to keep a grin off her face, she loved a challenge.

"You're seeking true submission Master."

He patted her on the head and she bit her lip hard, not out of nervousness this time, but out of necessity. Laughing out loud would result in breaking character and they couldn't have that!

"Tell me pet, how does your Master define submission?"

"Obeying out of desire to please rather than fear of punishment Master."

"You're not very good at submitting yet, are you little one?"

Uh oh, all of a sudden she wasn't sure where he was going with this, but it was a direct question and required a yes or no answer so her odds were 50/50. She picked the most likely correct response.

"No Master."

He chuckled and she silently let out a sigh of relief. But he wasn't ready to drop it yet.

"We're making progress though, right?"

Okay, at least the prompting in that question was clear. She still didn't know where he was headed, but she would continue to play along. She kept her tone carefully balanced between confident and hopeful.

"Yes Master?"

"And when do you get to cum sweetheart?"

Aha! Now his endgame was apparent. He had no intention of making her orgasm in front of this stranger and was giving her a safe out. She mentally reminded herself to express her gratitude appropriately when they were alone.

"When I learn Master."

"Good girl, that's right. You will learn eventually, but not today."

He flipped off the vibrator and tossed it aside, turning to address their visitor.

"You see, she is making progress at a reasonable pace. I wouldn't want instant submission, no fun in that. Give me a minute to get her safely settled and I'll meet you upstairs. I have some business matters I would like to discuss privately."

As soon as they were alone he unstrapped her and held her in his arms, whispering in her ear.

"Good work sweetheart, you were excellent. Time for a brief recess."

He tucked her safely away in the downstairs bedroom and headed upstairs to take care of necessary details. She forced herself to sit on the bed despite a desperate urge to pace the floor. He hadn't locked the door, but even so she couldn't help but wonder how she would manage to escape if their visitor decided for some reason to reclaim her. The men's conversation seemed to last forever before he fetched her to finalize dinner preparations.

The cooking had all been completed in advance so thankfully all she had to do was reheat a couple of dishes and prepare the table. She did so almost mindlessly while she attempted to eavesdrop on the conversation between the two men as they sat in the living room.

Frustratingly they seemed to be discussing mundane topics such as current political candidates and gun control laws, nothing which related to how exactly they were going to get into the bastard's fortress and bring him down. She hoped their meeting while she had been stuck in the basement had been more productive.

Finally dinner was served and she knelt in position ready to respond to any needs. When their guest called for more water she dutifully rose to bring the pitcher. After filling his cup she set the pitcher carefully on the table and the man reached for her as she removed her arm, firmly grasping her wrist. She froze, certainly she couldn't pull away but the tight grasp and the unknown intentions were frightening. The man drew her hand to his lips and planted a kiss on the top of her hand. She swallowed deeply, valiantly keeping her eyes focused on the trim of the tablecloth rather than seeking her master's gaze.

"She is a pretty little thing. It's a shame you haven't yet partaken of all she has to offer. Rather a waste of pure flesh, don't you think?"

Her master refused to engage in a pissing match with this stranger. It was obviously yet another attempt to get a reaction and it was not going to work. One misstep could be the only justification needed for the organization to reclaim her. Negotiating a mine field was no less difficult than their current circumstance.

"Good things come to those who wait. Kneel pet."

The command left no room for objection and she was soon kneeling safely out of reach, much to her relief. The meal concluded without further incident and her master invited the man to again convene in the living room, allowing her to hurriedly choke down a few bites of food before a thorough cleaning of the kitchen.

When the cleaning was finished she slipped into the living room and knelt again in proper position near the fireplace awaiting further instruction. The conversation paused briefly as her master addressed her.

"Come here pet."

He patted the couch and she crawled over to him, awaiting confirmation before pulling herself onto the couch and resting her head in his lap, facing toward the couch with her back to the stranger. Her master ran his fingers through her hair reassuringly as he addressed the other man.

"I don't need to break the girl's will before expecting compliance. Unless she lied to me, and I don't think she would dare, her handler couldn't gain compliance through the use of his whip despite weeks of effort, while your boss had her begging for a beating in mere hours using an indirect approach to training. Using her own intelligence against her has proven effective, she is smart enough not to continue futile resistance and it didn't take long to convince her all resistance was futile."

The rest of the conversation was slightly more amicable as the men discussed the merits of different training methods and the implementation of various techniques. Now safe in his arms with no need to anticipate further orders she allowed herself to relax as much as possible, trusting that he would keep her safe from harm.

At last the conversation ended and she obediently followed her "owner" into the master bedroom after he ensured their guest was settled for the night. He ordered her into bed and hushed her when she attempted to speak as he retrieved his cell phone from the filing cabinet and turned his camera system on, sitting on the bed next to her as he observed their guest's actions.

Up until this point she hadn't known the camera system existed, but it seemed pointless to hide it from her now. Unfortunately the system didn't have audio capabilities and he cursed himself for not thinking that feature necessary. Their guest was on the phone and his discussion appeared to be quite heated. Eventually the conversation ended and the lights went off. Finally he turned to her and allowed her to speak.

"Can you bring Trouble in here? I'm worried about him."

Naturally, they both were on the brink of being outed and his girl was worried about the damn cat. He turned to assure her the cat would be fine, but her doe-eyed look silenced his protest and he reluctantly left the room to track down the creature. Returning he dropped the cat unceremoniously on the bed.

"Just for tonight and if he pees on my bed I swear he will spend the next eight of his lives in the garage."

She nodded her assent and then addressed him in a tone that was hushed but still forceful.

"When did you intend to tell me you collared me? Somehow you failed to mention that tiny little detail when I accepted your gift."

"I wasn't sure he would take it that way, though I'm glad he did. Anything that he takes as evidence of my claiming you for my own is a good thing at the moment."

She looked doubtful, but didn't object further, instead rolling over and falling into a light sleep. He woke her a couple hours later to offer her a cup of water and the familiar white pills.

She shook her head, disgruntled. "Are you going to tell me why you woke me up to drug me to sleep?"

"Because I want you really and truly asleep in the morning so I can show him you are out of commission and get him to leave as soon as possible. Plus, I want you well rested when we have the little discussion you've been hoping I've forgotten about."

Though she wasn't happy about the implied upcoming interrogation she took the pills without further objection and let him spoon up against her while she drifted into a drugged sleep.

HR1983
HR1983
86 Followers