Introspections Ch. 13

Story Info
The teams go in.
3.2k words
4.72
12.6k
4

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HR1983
HR1983
86 Followers

Agent Perkins drove a few blocks away before pulling over and parking.

"It will be a couple hours before they go in so you may as well get comfortable."

Hannah stared out the window at the people walking down the street. She tired quickly of the silence, her anxiety was growing by the minute.

"So you know James well?"

The agent nodded, seemingly distracted.

"We were partners for two years right after he came on with the FBI. He blamed himself when Sarah was taken, thought he could have prevented it if he had spent less time at work and more time with her. After Sarah died he lost it, told our supervisor he was going under with or without the agency's approval. Finally they agreed after he told them if he went in without backup they better plan on arresting him because he'd be bringing Boss out in a body bag. Using a civilian was a risk nobody wanted to take, but there wasn't any way to avoid it. He put a lot of trust in you Hannah. I didn't think anyone would be able to break through his walls but I think you did."

Hannah tried to get more out of her but the agent seemed to clam up and finally she stopped asking questions and went back to people watching. At last the agent's phone rang. Though she was listening closely she could only hear the agent's side of the conversation.

"Yeah, I have her. We'll be there soon."

Agent Perkins hung up and dropped the phone in her lap before abruptly pulling out into traffic.

"Was that James? Are they in?"

The agent shook her head impatiently.

"No, it's another contact. I need to get you off the street."

As they headed away from the city Hannah became increasingly nervous. James had promised she'd be kept in the loop but his former partner wasn't telling her anything and seemed to become even more agitated as time passed. Finally the two pulled up in front of a strip of log cabins, the agent pulled in and parked next to the cabin furthest away from the larger lodge.

"This is it, come on. They're waiting."

Hannah thought about asking who "they" were, but figured the way the agent was acting she was unlikely to get an honest answer so she followed behind reluctantly. The agent pushed open the cabin door and stood back, allowing the girl to enter first. Instantly her heart stopped. Two men, obviously armed, stood near the door. Directly across from them stood the bastard. She hurriedly moved backward, trying to get out the door but one of the bastard's men pulled the agent inside and slammed the door shut. Hannah glared at the agent waiting for an explanation.

"I'm sorry Hannah, they have my sister. I didn't have a choice."

The bastard turned to one of the armed men, motioning him toward the agent.

"Get her bound to the chair, we don't need her doing anything stupid."

The agent made no attempt to resist, resigning herself to her fate. The man grabbed a length of rope from where it sat near the chair and made sure she was tightly restrained. When he was sure she was secure the bastard approached her and unexpectedly slapped her hard across the face repeatedly, the last stroke solid enough to tip the chair. He motioned to one of his guards who finally righted the chair. His show of power complete he finally turned to the girl.

"Hannah, Hannah, Hannah. Did you really think you had us all fooled?"

The bastard leered at her, seeming almost gleeful. She trembled, but forced herself not to drop her gaze.

"How long have you known?"

She was both fishing for information and frantically trying to buy them time, hoping against hope that somehow James would come for her.

"Since the day I found out we had inadvertently snatched an FBI agent's sister. Long before you came along sweetheart," he sneered. She could tell his mocking use of the endearment was intentional and knew their conversations somewhere along the line must have been overheard. James had been extremely careful not to address her gently in front of the bastard or any of his men.

"You played into my game perfectly my dear, better than I had imagined. I knew it was only a matter of time before you would wear him down and he would tell you everything, or at least everything except his true occupation. He did manage to leave out that little detail, didn't he? I've had well over a year to prepare for this raid, the timing now was perfect. I've got a great deal of money put aside. It's about time I take an early retirement and get out of the country."

He didn't seem at all reluctant to provide her with information and a chill went down her spine. If he didn't feel the need to keep the information from her or from the bound FBI agent his end game was clearly something none of them could possibly imagine. Her hopes for a miraculous rescue were quickly fading.

"Let me tell you exactly what is going to happen, because I know you dislike surprises. I know what you mean to that weakling who naively though he could get the best of me, so taking you from him is my final act of revenge. I walk away with a quarter million of his money along with his property, it doesn't get much better than that. Oh, except for the fact that he was stupid enough to leave your virginity for me as well. We will wait for that, I want to have plenty of time to make you beg. But we are going to change you into something more suitable for travel. Strip for me slut, I want you completely naked.

She stared at him in disbelief, her glance slipping momentarily to the other two men in the room.

"Do you really expect me to give in and follow your commands that easily?"

He laughed manically and moved toward the chair where the agent sat still securely bound.

"Of course not Hannah. Remember I know you. This bitch betrayed you and she deserves to suffer, but you don't want to watch that happen. I want her alive to tell her former partner exactly what I am going to do to you, but that doesn't mean I can't hurt her badly. You don't want to be the one to force me to hurt her so you are going to do exactly as I say. Strip. Now."

He pulled a knife from his pocket, releasing it from its sheath and drawing it menacingly across the agent's neck, pressing hard enough to draw a small trickle of blood. He had her and he knew it. With shaking hands she reached behind her and struggled to unzip the dress, sliding it off her shoulders and reluctantly stepping out of it. She hesitated then and he drew the knife up to the agent's cheek. Without further resistance she pulled the thin thong off and dropped it on the floor. She made no attempt to cover herself, there was no point, her hands hung listlessly to her side.

The bastard sheathed his knife and slipped it back into his pocket as he approached her until finally he stood behind her. She resisted the urge to turn and face him or to move away, but it became more difficult when his hands brushed against her neck. He grasped the clasp on the chain around her neck and removed it, coming around and dangling it in front of her face.

"You are not his. You are mine now. Get used to that idea slut, because that doesn't change until I tire of you and sell you off to someone else."

He turned toward his two guards.

"Make sure the agent's phone is on. Simeon will try to trace her as soon as he realizes they are missing. It's time for us to go."

Grabbing her by the arm he shoved her out the door, stopping only long enough to drape the necklace over the outside door handle before grabbing her hair and forcing her to her knees in the backseat of the car. He climbed in next to her and with his guards settled into the front seat they took off. -------------------------------------------

After watching his former partner drive off with the girl he loved James headed down the street and into a bar through the back entrance where the various key members of the FBI along with representatives from other agencies had arranged a rendezvous. He found his direct supervisory agent pouring over floor plans with several other agents, many of whom were members of his former team. The public venue had made it possible to place multiple agents within the building and arrangements had been made for one of those agents to let the teams in through an obscure service entrance. With the information James was able to provide they quickly but carefully finalized the development of a plan.

The Beta team was to head for the basement to secure the area where the girls were being held for the auction while the Alpha team was assigned to go after their two primary targets, Boss and the owner of the hotel. When their targets were secure the Alpha team leader was to deliver the pass cards to the lower level so they could gain access and release the girls. Multiple auxiliary support teams were on standby waiting to secure the building's exits and pick up any secondary targets who were attempting to leave.

In the meantime with Boss and several of his handlers out of the way another team would carry out a synchronized raid on the compound in New Mexico hoping to pick up other members of the organization and free any additional girls who were being held captive. Countless hours of manpower from multiple agencies had resulted in a solid plan, all they had needed was the information on key locations within the hotel. With that information now in place thanks to James and Hannah's efforts the teams were ready to go in.

As the teams already had solid leaders who had worked and trained together with each other James was assigned a secondary role, which was fine with him. All he wanted to do at this point was get his part in the raid over with so he could go back to Hannah. Since he was already familiar with faces his primary job was to locate a handler or hotel employee high enough up to have in their possession a key card to the elevators that would allow access to the penthouse. With that key delivered safely to the Alpha team leader he would then be free to assist with a sweep of the hotel where he could help gather up any other important members of the organization.

The two teams slipped out the back exit of the bar and everyone was soon in their places. As soon as the service entrance doors were opened the agents entered and dispersed to carry out their respective assignments. James headed immediately for the elevators intending to hit the fourth floor where the main gathering was still being held in hopes of quickly locating someone with a key card.

When he exited the elevator moments later it was apparent the agents stationed within the building had already made their move. There was a mass exodus from the event hall toward the elevators and stairs as event attendees tried to find a way out of the building, some in fear of being apprehended and others simply innocent bystanders trying to make sense of the sudden turn of events. As luck would have it James turned a corner to see both Shawn and his fellow handler Tom working their way toward the stairs. Reaching for his gun James moved toward them and ordered them to freeze.

That proved to be a mistake. Upon recognizing him the two men split up and scattered in opposite directions. James knew the only one likely to have a keycard was Tom and his assignment laid out the expectation that he was to pursue the handler with the card. However his drive for revenge against Hannah's tormentor won out. He simply couldn't stand having the man so close and risking him slipping away in the confusion.

His decision made James launched himself down the hall in rapid pursuit of his target. The crowd made it impossible for Shawn to make much headway and almost instantly James was upon him, tackling the man and slapping a pair of handcuffs on him. Intent on securing his captive and continuing his search for the key card James drug him down the hall and shoved him into a nearby janitorial closet where he left the raging man fittingly alone in the dark.

Reporting the location over his radio so another agent could pick up the captive he made his way into the main event hall in search of the other handler. Unfortunately Tom was nowhere to be found. He made radio contact with the Alpha team leader hoping to hear they had already gained access to the penthouse level. The news was not good. The doors to the stairway had been heavily reinforced and the team assigned to pick up their targets was still struggling to make their way in as none of the other team members had managed to get access to a keycard.

James desperately scanned the crowd. He saw a few members of hotel staff and quickly approached one staff member, shoving him up against the wall and demanding his keys. The trembling man quickly produced them but there was no keycard in his possession and the man hesitantly confirmed that only those directly associated with Boss or the hotel owner would have access to a card. He continued his search to no avail. To his relief eventually word came over his radio that access to the level had been achieved through the stairwell and multiple guards had been subdued. He waited eagerly as the team reported they were entering the penthouse suite. The Alpha leader soon made his report.

"The hotel owner has been located and secured. There is no sign of Boss. Repeat, the second primary target has not been secured."

"Damn it!" His first thoughts were of Hannah and since there was really nothing more he could do to assist with locating Boss he quickly slipped into an empty room intent on speaking with his former partner and ensuring she took Hannah away from the chaos to a safe location.

"Come on Jen, pick up your damn phone!"

When the call went to voicemail he frantically dialed again, then a third time in desperation. When that amounted to nothing he switched from the general station on his comm unit to the station reserved for his supervisor and the other team leaders. He urgently initiated contact.

His supervisors brisk voice came over the station.

"This better be important Simeon. We're rather busy here."

"It is sir. Perkins is unresponsive and with Boss missing she could be a target. You know how important she was to this operation."

His supervisor sighed audibly.

"Fine. Make your way to one of the command posts and see if a member of the communications team can help you. Then get off this channel and let us do our job."

With permission granted James made his way back to the elevators. The crowd had cleared some and most of the remaining people had wisely chosen to stick with the stairs so thankfully he was able to lay claim to an elevator with minimal wait. Showing his badge as he exited the building he avoided being detained by the clean up crews and was able to reach the outskirts of the building to a tent where a mobile response team had set up a base.

As he searched for someone with the authorization necessary to assist him word came over the radio that the Beta team had successfully freed all fourteen of the girls slated for auction. The news, while welcome, didn't put his mind at ease and unfortunately seemed to have the unwelcome effect of tying up the people he needed to talk with. At last he managed to track down the head of the communications team, who directed him to a van where members of the comm team had set up shop. To his relief a comm team member was easily able to get a location on Agent Perkin's phone.

He knew he should wait for permission to leave the site, but with his supervisor otherwise occupied there was no one else around to ask. Instead he worked his way down the street away from the chaotic scene and pushed his way through a crowd of curious spectators where he finally was able to hail a cab. The taxi driver was initially unwilling to travel to the given destination far out of town but a hundred dollar bill slapped into his palm changed his mind. The location James had been given was 45 minutes away. Another $50 bill got him there in 30 minutes.

He dived out of the cab with a promise of doubling the fare if the driver waited for his return. Without any way to track the phone signal he couldn't narrow the location down any further without help. The employee at the lodge was able to narrow it down to half a dozen cabins. Instinctively he started with the furthest away, as he approached his eye caught on a chain dangling from the door handle. He withdrew his gun and approached cautiously, his heart sinking as he grasped the necklace in his hand.

He didn't have to force his way in, the door was unlocked and ajar. He kicked it aside and cried out in frustration as he took in his former partner slumped down in the chair. Other than her the interior of the cabin was empty. The apologies began before he even reached the chair.

"I'm sorry James, they have Kate. I couldn't stop them. You would have done the same for Sarah."

It was true he would have, but that thought didn't help. Sarah was gone and now so was Hannah. He held the despair in long enough to untie the agent from the chair and while she cleaned up in the bathroom he wandered outside to dismiss the taxi and decide what to do next. Checking in again at the lodge didn't give him anything to go on, the cabin had been rented under an obviously assumed name and paid for in cash. There were no cameras and no one remembered seeing a vehicle other than the one they had stolen from Agent Perkins and taken off in. He checked in with his supervisor, who was still working on clearing the building and apologetically declared there was nothing he could do. Finally he contacted local authorities who agreed to assist as much as they could. James stared listlessly at the trees while he waited for the police chief to arrive.

"I'm sorry Hannah," he whispered. "I am coming for you sweetheart. I promise I will never give up."

HR1983
HR1983
86 Followers