Introvert Meets Extrovert

Story Info
Shy man meets beautiful worldly woman.
3.8k words
4.52
45.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zed128
zed128
2 Followers

I stopped and got a room today, at what turned out to be a pretty nice hotel/resort. As I entered I noticed it was mostly younger people couples and what not, and most of them looked good. I was tired of driving and just wanted a day or two to get myself together. I would continue with my road trip when I was ready, it could wait.

I was going to take a swim but the pool was packed, I’m shy and a loner by nature, so opted for the hot tub instead. It was empty so I felt comfortable enough to take off my T-shirt and get in, in just a swimsuit. I must have dozed off, because the sound of voices brought me to awareness. There was a man and a woman, no two women talking. I could feel them coming closer, I opened, my eyes just as they were shedding their clothes.

My heart caught in my throat, I was instantly apprehensive and wanted to bolt. But my fear of them seeing me semi-naked white body (I had no tan) kept me from moving and the women were beautiful. The man had long blonde hair. Combed out past his shoulders, he looked to have a huge gold ring on every finger, and tattoos on his arms and back. He had a very muscular build. I tried to make myself as small as physics would allow, hoping against my common sense that they’d either go away or not notice me.

The women, one was blonde the other brunette. They both had huge Boobs, the blond at least double “D”, the brunette probably a “D” or large “C”. The brunette was kind of ethnic looking, maybe part Hispanic, or Italian or maybe just a dark tan. She had dark eyes and good bone structure, model material they both were. She something like four or five inches shorter than the blond. With wavy hair way almost to her but. And a blue T-back two piece on, high cut on her hips, and a muscular stomach, and muscular legs. Her top were two pieces of triangular material with a string running through the bottom and one coming out of the top of each piece. I thought I was going to pass out.

And the blonde, oh the blonde. She was tall about 5’8” or better after she took off the heels. And with a nice golden tan, and golden blonde hair with light highlights, it too was long to her lumbar region, it was straight until the about mid way down where it was fuller, a very stunning look. She was wearing a sarong so I couldn’t really see her bottom or her but, but her top looked like it had been crocheted, it also had two triangular pieces, but unlike the brunette hers were like a net until near the middle were it became a solid piece of material, covering less than a third of each boob. The effect was mesmerizing. She didn’t have the muscular ripped body of the brunette, but more of a perfect hourglass shaped with a flat tummy and curvy bottom, I could tell even though I couldn’t see it. And long legs, with just the right amount of muscle to make them shapely. But by far her best feature was her face, with full suggestive lips and high cheekbones, and this softness around her mouth that added so much to her beauty, I don’t know if softness is the right word, I don’t think I’d ever seen a woman in person with a face as beautiful as hers. And for the all the high class strip clubs I’ve been to, that’s a pretty bold statement. Plus she had on lipstick with lip liner which absolutely makes me nuts. I love the lip liner. The brunette looked like she may have been stripper, but the blond no way.

“Hey man, mind if we join you?” The guy, or dude, he looked like someone who was more comfortable being called a dude, asked in a deep raspy voice.

I swallowed wanting to disappear, but answered in spite of myself. “Not at all come on in the water’s perfect.” I said smiling, a habit I slipped into whenever I was uncomfortable.

“Cool Brother.” He said, stepping back and offering his hand to each of the women in turn helping them in, the brunette first. The blonde kind of sat on the edge with just her feet and calves in the water, away from the other two. They got in very close to one another.

God they were hot, I tried to avert my eyes, but these were women straight from the pages of Maxim, FHM or Playboy. I didn’t want Goldilocks kicking my face in for checking out his companions. So I alternated between closing my eyes, and looking at him.

“Yeah, that’s nice” He rasped on entering the water. “Huh, baby?” He asked. Looking at the blond, I felt, I don’t know a sting of disappointment, not that I stood a chance with either of them, but knowing she was with him, somehow made her a little less attractive. Not that it stopped me from looking at her every chance I got, objectifying her, or whatever.

“Oh yeah that’s nice,” she replied.

He looked from her to the brunette and smiled, I noticed that she was much closer to him than the blond was. Interesting, I sat there eavesdropping on their conversation trying to figure out the dynamic of their relationships. And, as near as I could tell, he and the blonde were an item, with some type of business and the brunette has either just started working for them or was trying to or something, I couldn’t quite figure it out. I found myself hoping they’d have sex in front of me. I was starting to get aroused imagining it. Of course replacing Goldilocks I thought (out of jealousy I’m sure) with myself.

As they talked the brunette positioned herself in front of him and he started to massage her back and shoulders. He was starting to get frisky pulling her bikini straps, or strings over her shoulder and down her arm. She whispered in embarrassment telling him to stop, while kind of nodding in my direction.

“He don’t mind. Do ya brother?”

“Not at all.” Big stupid toothy grin, I couldn’t help it.

“See.” He said reaching around to the front and cupping her breasts. I had an instant erection, almost painful in its intensity and it need to be touched. My arms were spread out to my sides on the edge of the tub, and I wanted to stick one of them under the water to relieve some of the pressure. I could feel my hips starting to gyrate slowly. They didn’t seem to notice. The brunette still seemed embarrassed, I kind of got the feeling he wanted me to take off, but no way. I don’t see this kind of thing often enough (or ever) to just get up and leave now, out of some sense of courtesy. Besides I paid to be here two.

Finally he said “Hey Babe we’re gonna head up to the room, you wanna come?”

“No, I’m just going to hang out in here and relax for a while?”

“Cool.” He said stepping out and offering his hand to the brunette. Once she was out and walking and bending over to pick up her stuff her smacked her on the ass, and when she jumped her looked me right in the eye and smiled. I smiled back, hell yeah, encore give me some more Charlie. She jumped and smiled at him, lighting a cigarette as they walked away.

“Thank God.” The blond said once they were gone. She removed her sarong revealing a thong that matched her bikini. She then slid down into the water, near to me. I could smell her and god she smelled good.

“Were they as annoying, as I think they were?” She asked looking at me. Luckily I answered quickly before my mind could freeze up.

“No, they were fine.” I answered smiling. She must have thought that I was making a joke because she let out a little laugh. Not realizing how much their little show had turned me on. I still had a raging hard on, she then stepped out and gathered up all the stuff they had left towels and a beach bag and a couple of purses and her sarong and set them in a little pile on the deck on my right side. Then she got in on my left side closer than she was before.

“So what’s your name?” She asked.

I told her and she extended her hand toward me saying, “Hi I’m Sondra. Nice to meet you.” Her skin was soft and smooth and I found myself not wanting to let go of her hand. She had rings on almost every finger; they weren’t gaudy rings or anything just kind of simple. And rather than looking foolish and pompous like Goldilocks rings they were quite sexy. As was every facet of this woman’s, Sondra’s, appearance.

I was sitting in the corner of a square hot tub sunk in the surface, so that you climbed down into it rather than having to go over the side of it to get in. With my back in the corner and my arms extending out on the upper edges. Just then a cell phone rang, scaring the shit out of me. I jumped; she laughed “Sorry.” She slid down the seat of the tub toward me and leaned across me to grab the phone out of her bag. Her right boob was in my face and her left rubbed across the tip of my very erect penis. When contact was made I gave a little jump and then a little shudder of pleasure. Sorry, she mouthed answering the phone, its okay, I mouthed back. Looking into her face now very close to me, the contact felt very good.

“Hello. No baby, I’m fine. I really need to unwind. No, no go ahead maybe I’ll join you later. I’m real tired babe. Okay, you too, bye? Asshole.” She said when she turned off the phone.

“Was that your husband?” I enquired innocently.

“God no. He’s. . .Well it’s complicated.”

“Uh-huh.” I said, my interest written all over my face.

“Well he’s an agent. We started a company; we manage dancers, local girls in a few different cities. He fucks all the girls” while she was saying this she was reaching over me putting the phone back in her purse and then sitting back in the hot tub. “And I get them all the jobs and auditions I can’t. Fucking stand him anymore, but he paid to put us in business, so if I leave him I’m screwed.”

“That sucks.” Is all I could think of in response.

“Now he’s got her with us on vacation, can’t keep his hands off of her or his dick out of her for that matter. And I’m sick of the two of them. What about you, you here with your wife?”

“Nope, just me.”

“Trying to score.”

For some reason this kind of embarrasses me, I could feel my face getting flushed. “No just need some time to get my shit squared away.”

“Oh and what kind of shit is that?” At my blank look she smiled and said “What do you do?”

“Oh, I’m trying to write this book, I’ve been on kind of a road trip around the country hoping to find some inspiration.”

“Hmm, that sounds like fun. What kind of book?”

“A novel.”

“About what?” She asked sliding towards me, till our thighs were touching. Once she was settled next to me she leaned her head back and close her eyes, like she was resting, giving me and a free unabashed view of her boobs. They seemed to be floating.

“About two orphans.”

“Mmmhmm,” she moaned adding to my already excited state, I was wound pretty tight at this point just about ready explode. “What about two orphans?”

“It’s kind of complicated, and I don’t really have it all laid out yet, hence the trip.”

“Sounds interesting, what’s the complicated part, is there a lot of sex or something?” She asked lowering her voice seductively near the end.

“Actually, yes quite a bit.”

With this she turned her head toward me and looked interested. “Oh, are you an expert on fucking?”

“No not really.”

“Than how can you write about it?”

“Uh, I don’t know I guess I. . .”

“You watch a lot of porno?” Before I could finish whatever lameness my mind had come up with. Again I answered without thinking.

“I guess.”

She was looking into me eyes as she lowered her voice, “and do you stroke it, when you watch?” My heart was racing and I could feel sweat beginning to break out on my forehead and if it was possible more blood made it’s way into my penis.

“Sometimes.” I said in a dry voice, a lump in my throat.

“Will you stroke it tonight when you’re in your room?”

“Yes.” I answered in a voice so quiet it was a wonder she could hear, even as close as she was to me.

“And what will you think about? Porn?”

“No.” She smiled at this and turned to face me with her body not just her head. For some reason my eyes were drawn to the dark line of her lip liner as she talked. Even under water I could feel my cock oozing fluid.

“What will you think about?” I tried to hold her stare but I couldn’t I looked down at her boobs, my face a dark shade of crimson. I felt her hand on my thigh lightly rubbing.

“Look at me. What will you think about?” She asked once my eyes met hers.

“You.” I said.

“Oh and what will you be doing to me? Or will I be doing something to you?”

“I don’t know.” I stammered.

“Will I be sucking your cock?” She asked moving her hand up my thigh and gently brushing my dick over my trunks, making my moan.

“You like that?” I nodded. “While I be sucking your cock?” I nodded again. “Will you fuck me?” I looked at her boobs again, I inhaled her scent, god she smelled good, strippers never smelled this good. At least not that I remember. “Look at me. Will you be fucking me?” She hissed the “fucking” and gave my cock a squeeze as she said it.

“Yes” I said.

“Will you kiss my pussy?” She asked working her other hand up the side of my trunks and lifting them over my trunks exposing me.

“Yes I’ll kiss your beautiful pussy?”

“Oh you know my pussy’s beautiful. Don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Will you fuck me in the ass?” I had only done this to a woman once and wasn’t sure whether or not I liked it from that experience, so this was not something I fantasized about regularly. But the way she said it sounded so dirty and turned me on so much, I had to say. . .

“Yes, I’ll fuck your ass?”

“Oh yeah, will you fuck it good?”

“Yeah baby, I’ll fuck it so good.” I don’t know where the baby came from it just seemed to fit.

“And then what do I suck your cum out or do you cum on my tits?”

“Oh I’d fuck your tits first.”

“Oh yeah, you’d like to fuck my titties wouldn’t you?” She asked lowering herself until her boobs were under water and she maneuvered my cock between them and pressed it against her breastplate, not really the right angle so she moved until she was kneeling in front of my stroking my cock and then wrapping her melons around it. “Oh do you like that?”

“Oh god yes.” I moaned.

We both seemed to hear it at the same time, feet coming toward us. She pulled her top back over her boobs and kissed me opened mouth, before sitting next to me and taking my hand under the water. I felt great, just an awesome sense of well being and anxious excitement over what might happen next. It was a couple, once they noticed us the turned and left. Just as she started to move back we heard it again. Fuck? Can’t people just leave us alone, this was a once in lifetime thing. And these assholes were ruining it for me. This time it was a young couple, the guys was had a paunch, but the woman was hot. Not like Sondra, but way hotter than what I saw in my everyday life.

She was about 5’7”, with her cut in a bob or a Paige boy or whatever it was called. She had on a black bikini, not the kind like Sondra or her friend had, and it looked more like an athletic bra type of thing. She had a dark tan with little freckles, and again big boobs. Man I came to the right place, all the women were hot, which meant the men were either good looking or rich. She also had glasses; she was a very sexy girl too. But again not in Sondra’s league.

“Mind if we join you?” He asked, actually he sounded as if he owned the joint and was telling us.

“Not if you don’t mind, my husband and I getting a little frisky in front of you.” Sondra said, making my jump at the word husband and my stomach flutter.

They both smiled at that “As long as you don’t mind being watched” He replied, kind of laughing, assuming she was joking I guess.

“Oh I love to be watched.” Sondra said, lowly turning to face me, as the woman took off her robe and shoes. While the man took off his shirt and shoes. Sondra then licked my ear and French kissed me again.

“Careful don’t ruin the lipstick instead.” Emboldened as her husband, and as her husband I now knew she was gonna get fucked today, by me.

“Oh you like that lipstick baby?”

“Yeah I like that lipstick.”

“Does it make you think of my lips on your cock?”

“Yeah, it would look so good.”

“You want me to suck your cock?”

“Yeah.”

“Okay sit up here.” She said patting the patio that the hot tub was sunk into. I paused momentarily looking at the other couple who sat mesmerized staring at us. And then I decided I wouldn’t go to my grave knowing that I passed up head from the hottest chic ever over something stupid like embarrassment. As I slid my ass up the side, she pushed my trunks around my ankles, and then stroking it once I was settled with me lower legs in the water. She made me scoot forward a little, and then she looked up at me, I thought I was going to lose it right there, winked and smiled and then looked at me cock with a look of longing. She flicked her head, sending her hair cascading over shoulder and down the front of me legs. She laid her above my knees stroking me alternating between looking into my eyes and staring at my cock. I was looking intently at her, mesmerized not only by the sensation of what she was doing, but also by how good she looked doing it. She turned her head and kissed me leg, slowly working her way up, the suspense was more than I thought I could handle. But I left her to it, without trying to hurry her, afraid of ending this. She stuck her tongue out once she reached my lower shaft. She licked and then suck kissed it, making me moan. She did this all the way up to the head where she stopped and looked up at me. “You want me to suck it don’t you?”

“Yeah suck it baby.”

She looked at again and brought her lips agonizingly slowly to the tip, I could see the precum oozing down, and then she wrapped her hand around it and brought it to her lips. And at the first sense of her putting it in her mouth, I moaned, “Oh yeah, yeah” I saw her eyes swivel up to look at me right before they rolled and she started to swivel her head in an up and down and side to side motion, creating suction and moving her tongue all over the underside of my cock in her mouth. It was by far the best blowjob I’d ever gotten, and it also looked better than any blowjob I’d ever gotten.

She closed her eyes, and for some reason I looked up they were both still staring at us wide eyed, he was focused on the nymph working me cock, she saw me looking at her and looked my in the eye, I just looked intently into her eyes. She seemed hypnotized, and then (and I would later wonder how in the hell I got the gumption or courage even to do this) I raised my arm and pointed my finger at her from across the tub and made the come here motion with my finger, and as if in a trance she slowly moved forward toward me. Once she was by us I reached around her pulling her closer and undid her top, letting it fall into the water. I then leaned forward Sondra never stopped sucking, and said “Help her.” And then I kissed her lips lightly, she lowered herself and once her face was level with Sondra’s, Sondra stopped and tongue kissed her. Then she too, wrapped her fingers around my cock and began to slurp and work the one side while Sondra worked the other. I just watched them, Sondra moved down to suck my balls, and then the girl had my cock in her mouth, moving her head up and down. She lacked Sondra’s finesse but it still felt and looked great. I glanced up once and the guys was stroking furiously on his dick. And in a moment of clarity I knew I had better cum first or he would probably try and pry his girl’s lips off of my cock. Soon they were taking turns on my balls, and then they were swirling it in their mouth suckling it at the same time, and I heard myself say, “Oh god don’t stop I’m gonna cum."

Sondra slurped the words “Yeah cum baby cum for us.” And then everything went and this tingling like I’ve never felt started in my balls and moved to my shaft, my whole body was trembling, and then I felt like my dick was covered in wetness and I could feel the cum shooting out Peter North style, man a let a good one, pumping my hips while I was cumming, even after I was done. Until their combined touch made my shudder whenever they touched the head.

zed128
zed128
2 Followers
12