Stalking Intruder and the Virgin

Story Info
Intruder, stalking has found a virgin and she gives in.
1.6k words
3.77
39.7k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 10/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like any other day I'm finally home from a long night at work. Being a secretary isn't bad it's just taking orders and answering phones drives me crazy sometimes. It's just after eleven when I get into my apartment and lock the door behind. I quickly remove my clothes down to just my bra and panties. "Ahh, much better." I say out loud talking to myself like usual. I go to the bathroom and flick on the light to see a man wearing a mask in the reflection of the mirror right behind me. I let out a scream but immediately a hand goes over my mouth and an arm wraps around me holding me close and I'm unable to move my arms.

To my ear he says; "You will listen to me and obey. I don't want to hurt you. But, there will be pain and if your good I will give you pleasure. Do as your told. Do you understand?" I try to move but just his one arm is too strong. I let out a scream but his hand muffles it good. "Oh, Lauren. Are you going to be a bad girl for me? Do you want just pain?"

My heart was racing. He knows my name! Tears start to roll down my face. "Answer me!" He growled making me jump. "Do you want just pain?"

I shook my head no and I tried to say, "please don't do this." But my words are muffled.

He let out a little laugh, "Mmm, you will do as your told and I promise you'll enjoy this too. I know what you really want Lauren. I've been watching you. I see the books you read and those naughty websites you go to.

Oh, no! He's been stalking me! And, how could he see those websites? He's been on my computer!

"No! Please, just go!" Again my words are muffled. He laughs again and with his arm still around me he moves his hand up to my bra and under. He then begins squeezing my breast tightly. My nipple gets hard and he quickly twists it. I let out a 'no' but it became a moan. I try to move again to get away. But, his fingers squeeze and twist my nipple even harder. I let out a louder moan. My body gets weak and I lean into him.

"Mmm, we're going to have so much fun." He stops twisting my nipple and starts massaging my breasts. "See Lauren, pain and pleasure. Are you going to be a good girl? Can I remove my hand?" I shook my head yes. "Hmm, if you let out a scream at all I will have to gag you and that gag will stay on until my cock can shut up your mouth. Do you understand?"

I gulp. Cock in my mouth? My body gets weak at his words. I shook my head yes and he slowly removes his hand.

I let out a quiet moan. "Please. Please, don't do this." His arm lets go of me and I quickly move to the right to the door but he's fast and comes up behind me pinning me to the door. I want to scream but I know what he will do.

"Please just leave me!" I cry out. He takes my arms and pulls them tight behind me causing me pain, "Ahh, please no!" He's putting something around my wrists it feels like rope. "No, no! Don't tie me!" My hearts racing.

"Oh, Lauren. But this is what you want. I know you do. You don't need to hide it anymore."

"Just let me go! You don't want me!" I try to plea with him.

He laughs, "I want you more then you know and you will be mine." My wrists are tightly together that I can't even move them a bit. He moves away from me, "turn around!" He demands and I slowly turn around. Now, I get a good look at him. He's in all black, with a black ski mask. His eyes dance wildly all over my body.

I'm helpless. My arms tied behind my back and just in my bra and panties. He moves to me and comes around behind me. He extends his arm in front of me and there's something in his hand. Its a switchblade! I jump and gasp when the blade comes out. "Oh, please no!" I beg.

"I will not hurt you Lauren. Hmm, at least not with this. I need that bra off." He cuts the straps to my bra and pulls it away throwing it to the ground. My nipples harden immediately. "Mmm, good girl." He puts the knife away and cups both of my breasts firmly with his hands. I moan. "Your breast fit perfectly in my hands..so beautiful."

"Please, no more!" I scream.

"Mmm, but we just started. Lauren, I can't stop now. I have no control when I get started."

"Please don't! Why me?"

"Shhh." He put his finger to my mouth. "Don't talk until I tell you to or you'll be gagged. Do you understand?" I shook my head yes. "Good girl." His left hand stayed on my breast working and twisting the nipple. His right hand started to slowly move down my stomach. I giggle & move away from his hand.

"Oh, so ticklish. We'll have to work on that." He tighten his finger on my nipple and I let out a moan. "Don't move away from me again or there will be pain. Understand?" I shook my head yes. "No! Answer me!" He growled.

"Yes, I...I understand."

"You will call me 'Sir'. Understand?"

"Yes." I breathed.

He twisted both of my nipples hard, "Ahhh!"

"You will say; 'yes Sir' or you will be punished. Understand?"

"Yes.." He twisted them hard. "Yes..Sir!" I screamed out.

"Hmm, very good." His right hand slowly went down my stomach. "Don't move away." He growled. It tickled so much but I kept still. His hand went into my panties.

"No! Not there! Please, no more! No more!"

"I didn't tell you to talk!" He growled.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry...Sir."

"Oh, Lauren. What am I going to do with you? Hmm, you will be spanked after I'm done with this. Let's see how wet you are." Gulp. Did he say spanked? His hand went into my panties, I jumped & gasped.

"Oh, wow. You are very wet. Mmm, very good Lauren. Let's see how tight that pussy is." His middle finger started going in.

"No! Stop!" I screamed. He was about to cover my mouth when I said; "I'm...I'm a virgin." I managed to breath out.

"What?" He immediately said in shock and let go of me stepping away.

"Please, don't do this." I begged. My heart was pounding so fast. He slowly moved in front of me shacking his head.

"Are you lying to me!?" He growled and his hand went to my throat pushing me hard against the wall.

"No! Please! I'm telling the truth! I'm a virgin!" He was looking me directly into my eyes.

"Your a beautiful, single, 22-year-old, virgin? How is that possible?" He let go of my neck.

"I...I just haven't found the right guy. Listen, just untie me and go. I'm not going to call the cops because they won't find you and I really don't have it in me to explain everything that just happened. Please, just go."

He looked down at me, "hmm, your right. I shouldn't do this to you. Fuck!" I jumped at the tone of his voice. He turned around and hit the wall with his hand and started talking under his breath. "How did I not see this!"

He turned to me and came over putting each arm beside me on the wall so I couldn't get away. He looked down at me. "Lauren, my dear. Why are you looking at those extreme dirty websites and watching those videos?" I blushed and looked down away from him."Look at me!" He demanded. I slowly looked up into his eyes.

"I...that's none of your business!" I shouted back.

"Tell...me." He slowly said through his clenched teeth. "What...it's just something that turns you on? You want it. Don't you Lauren? Tell me. You touch yourself when watching those videos? Hmm?" I blushed again and didn't say anything. "Tell me!" He shouted.

"Yes! Yes to all of it! Are you happy now! Just please leave me alone!" My arms were starting to hurt being tied like this. Can't he just leave?

"Leave!" I shouted. His hand came up to my mouth covering it and a smirk came across his face.

"My dear, do you remember what I said before? Once I get started...there's no control." He lifted me up and over his shoulder giving my butt a hard smack. I let out a low scream. He took me to my bedroom throwing me on the bed. "Lauren, I'm really not a bad man. I haven't raped or attacked any women...ever. But, I have role played like this before. I've done a lot of stuff and a lot of BDSM."

"I was doing all of this for you. I know it's hard for you to understand that but I'll explain more later. With that said...I'm not going to rape you. I know you want me to leave but really deep down you want this. We are going to take it slow or fast...depends how this goes. But, right now I'm going to give you that spanking you deserve. Here's some rules; do what I tell you, you will call me Sir, do not talk until I give you permission, if you scream I will gag you. Do you understand?"

I took a deep breath. "Yes, Sir." He is right. It seems so wrong but really, this is what I want.