Intruders in the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kirk let out a long sigh. "Well, that was fucking awesome."

Dylan nodded. "Yeah, it sure was. But it's too bad that we won't be seeing him again."

"Yeah, he is one hell of a woman."

They left Terry alone as they put on their clothes once again.

Kirk grabbed his duffel bag. "Well, it's been fun knowing you."

And with that, both burglars left the living room. Terry could hear the patio door sliding back and forth. The house had grown quiet. Kirk and Dylan would soon disappear and perhaps depart from Claremont to find another house to rob elsewhere.

Still exhausted, Terry couldn't move. He wished that he could just fall asleep on the carpet. He sighed. He knew it was wrong. He knew that he shouldn't have done any of these dirty deeds with Kirk and Dylan. And yet, he felt fortunate to have participated in this secret event. He no longer felt afraid or humiliated for wearing something not suited for him. Now, he only wished he had enough strength to stand up and try to go upstairs to take a shower.

12