Intruder's Unfinished Business

Story Info
Donna's ordeal continues.
1.1k words
4
26.1k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna could only cry as tears continued to escape from behind the blindfold, slowly running down her now flush red cheeks. She was being held captive in her own home and bedroom by a male intruder. She was in shock, exhausted and embarrassed because during her ordeal Donna had inadvertently ejaculated while she was being continuously spanked across Donna's exposed bare bottom. This was Donna's punishment for trying to escape, an escape attempt she would now most certainly would come to regret.

The brief respite was now over for Donna as she began to feel the man's warm, masculine hand against her bottom, purposely groping the right cheek, the same cheek he carried out his punishing and unwilling assault on.

Donna of course winced in pain, her whole body trembled as he fondled the tender cheek, enjoying hearing Donna's moans, watching her obvious reactions to the agony she must be feeling. It was then he pressed his finger nails sharply into the tender flesh, slowly dragging his fingers inward.

Donna violently screamed in pain into the tape gag, instinctively trying to remove the man's hand, trying in vain to turn on her side or fall to the bedroom floor, desperate to avoid further pain. The man simply and effectively clasped the back of her neck, pushing her forcibly face first into the duvet. Donna Continued to scream as the man's finger nails made their way to the center of her right cheek, her muffled painful screams fell even more silent as they were now masked by the duvet as well.

The man released his hand from the back of Donna's neck. In doing so Donna then started to ease her head up slowly from the duvet, timidly almost apologetically, fearing some form of retribution in doing so. "Now we're going to try this again, I want no more of this." The man then ran his fingers up her inner thigh. Donna didn't react, she didn't need any reminders to what transpired earlier. Taking two fingers he then wiped a portion of the ejaculate onto his fingers.

Donna ashamed tilted her head downward as the man then proceeded to wipe the ejaculate over the tape gag. "Now, I said I was going to fuck you, but before I did, I was going to punish you. I don't recall ever mentioning you receiving pleasure. Now, I want you on your feet."

Donna did as she was told, with her wrists still bound behind her back she used her own bed to prop herself up and onto her feet, her knees were red from kneeling, she felt physically weak and if unattended was going to most defiantly fall forward onto the bed. "Turn around" he said in a domineering and authoritative voice, Donna of course frightened did as he commanded.

She slightly staggered as she turned, her panties still clung firmly around her upper thighs. It was then she heard what sounded like the intruder removing his belt, her body shivered, she knew the belt wasn't simply being removed and discarded, it was almost certainly going to be used on her.

Donna could only stand in fear as she heard creaks of the leather belt as it was being crafted into an instrument of pain. She did not only fear the pain, but feared how her body would react, then hearing him take a few steps to his left, she tensed her body, knowing the strikes were imminent, then a thunderous strike struck across her vagina, the pain was overwhelming, Donna nearly fell backwards onto the bed.

Donna's breathing became increasing fast, her nostrils flared rapidly, she tried to deal with the pain, but it was impossible to control. The man struck her second time across her vagina. Her knees buckled, she once again tried hopelessly to manage the increasing pain. A third strike quickly followed by a fourth. Donna's vagina pulsed and throbbed, the intruder held back striking her further, impressed she was still on her feet, he threw the belt down and started to caress her vagina, slowly running his fingers against her now swollen clitoris.

The sting from the belt was slowly easing, melting away and turning into pleasure. Donna arched her hips forward, trying to encourage the intruders probing fingers to go deeper. Donna was moments away from climaxing, she tilted her head back, moans of ecstasy pressed against the gag, then the man removed his hand, Donna tilted her head back forward, and continued thrusting her hips, her carnal desire wanted to climax, which urged her two gyrate, simulating the intruders actions as if he was still there.

During which time the intruder pulled her panties down to her ankles, Donna unaware as the man lifted her one foot at a time, out of the panties, throwing them next to the discarded belt. The intruder removed his clothes, now naked he stood before her, with one hand he then pushed her down on the bed.

Feeling the man firmly press his whole body against hers he entered her simultaneously, he rapidly thrust his penis hard into her, bringing Donna to orgasm almost instantly.

Bound and pinned down the intruder kept his frantic pace, Donna's sensitive pussy had to endure another orgasm. The intruder began to slow, taking on a more rhythmic steady pace, Donna's thighs and legs ached as they shook continuously as they pressed against the intruders strong commanding body.

The intruder then took his thumb and started vigorously rubbing Donna's clitoris, she was powerless to resist, her body again reached orgasm, the man then began thrusting as before, while still working her clitoris. Donna started to hear the man groan in obvious pleasure. Donna once again started to feel herself nearing another orgasm, her whole body was numb, her body this time was almost motionless, only the lightest of movements, her body quietly convulsed.

The intruder then removed his penis, grunting approvingly as he ejaculated onto Donna's stomach. She then felt his body slide silently from the bed and the sound of what appeared to be the man putting his clothes back on, it was then the intruder approached her, gently, he partially turned her on her side and started to untie and remove the rope.

He then left the bedroom. Donna still lying on the bed, having still not removed the tape from across her mouth or the blindfold, hearing the front door, she knew he was gone. Laying there she knew it was going to be awhile before she could process the events. But one thing was abundantly clear, her deep inner thoughts could now only crave and hope she would one day experience it again. Would he ever return she thought, maybe, but tonight her ordeal was over.

THE END