Intruding Neighbor

Story Info
Using the secret desires of a neighbor to his advantage.
2k words
4.24
124.1k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ice2468
ice2468
6 Followers

You know those dark thoughts that you have that you never think you'll do. Sometimes I surprise myself and I do them. So far things have worked out for the best. Hopefully it will never catch up with me. One recent episode involved my neighbor, Kim. I don't know much about her except that I walk by her house on the way home from Metro every day and she always smiles at me when we fun into each other in the neighborhood.

I noticed she was around the house alone every night. I could see her through the bay window that opens up to their kitchen and living area. Pretty much every night I saw her about the same time, making dinner. I usually slowed my pace so I could catch a glimpse of her. She seemed to be the girl next door type - dark hair, perky breasts, a nice ass, and some killer legs.

This past Tuesday I got stuck at the office late. When I walked past her bay window she wasn't there. Disappointed I started to head home. As I passed what I thought was the den, I caught what I think was a bare leg through a gap in the curtains in a flickering light. I stepped up to take a closer look. What I saw amazed me. The flickering was from the computer screen that provided the only light in the room. What was on the screen shocked me. It was some sort of hard core porn. I mean, real hard core. It was obviously a website. I couldn't make out much except for the word "forced" in the logo on the screen.

Even more shocking, Kim was laying back in a chair, stark naked, legs draped over the side of her chair. In her right hand was a dildo, I'm pretty sure. I could only see the base, but they are pretty distinctive, and her hand was moving back & forth. Her left hand appeared to be pulling on her left nipple. Well, this was a sight that was too much to tear away from. Thank god she was facing away from me (though I would have liked to have a view of her pussy, but hey, can't have everything). I watched as her left hand pulled and tweaked her left nipple, moving occasionally across her chest to take care of her right. My cock strained at my pants. I looked around. Nobody seemed to be out and it was quite dark at this corner of the house with a little protection from the bushes. I know, it was a risky thing, but I just had to, I opened my fly and pulled out m cock and started stroking it right there. I watched as she paused a second to adjust dildo - my guess turning up a vibration setting. This was confirmed with the "oh" squeal I heard when she put it back between her legs. Even from my view I could see her facial expressions get more intense. I don't think she was even watching the screen anymore. Her head was back and her eyes were closed as she now had both hands holding the dildo on her clit. She erupted in orgasm, which also caused me to blow my load. I stood there quietly for a minute, watching her come down from her high before sneaking away.

For the next few days I couldn't get the image out of my head. With a little help from Google, I found the website she was looking at. This was a pay site, too, and what she was watching was not part of the free preview, which means she was definitely into forced sex scenes. Then I got an idea, a devilish idea. I began to work on my plan. I began gathering supplies and watched her routine and gathered supplies. I got fortunate that she has a garage door with a numeric keypad and was able to watch her (OK, through binoculars) when she used it one day.

The day finally came to put my plan into action. I got home from work early and got into her house through the garage. I hid in the coat closet. It was warm enough that she didn't need one, so she never went in there. It also gave me a full view of the kitchen. I closed her curtains on the bay window and waited.

Kim came home, went through her normal routine. She went into the bedroom and changed into an old casual shirt and pants. I heard the toilet flush and then heard her moving around in the kitchen. I put on my mask and waited until I heard her chopping up dinner before I peeked out. I watched her for a minute. She stopped, put the knife down, and stared at the curtains, puzzled. That's when I made my move. I darted out from the closet behind her and grabbed both wrists and pulled them behind her back. She tried to kick with her legs but I was ready for it and used my body weight to shove her face onto the counter. I pulled out the handcuffs I had brought and cuffed her hands in place. I pulled her off the counter by the back of her shirt and grabbed the knife. "If you know what's good for you, you will listen and obey everything I tell you to do," I said in a deep voice.

I could see her eyes. They were scared. She nodded in understanding. I pinned her against the counter with my body in case she tried anything while I blindfolded her. With the blindfold in place I removed my mask I proceeded to cut off her shirt with the knife.

"What the fuck are you doing?" She finally spoke.

"Something you've always wanted," I responded.

"What the fuck? No, no. I don't want this, you fucking bastard"

"Shut up!" I placed the knife against her as a reminder. I moved behind her and spoke quietly in her ear. "Do not speak unless I tell you to. I'd hate to have to gag that pretty mouth of yours."

"Ok," she whimpered, crying now. "Just don't hurt me."

I slowly cut away her pants, moving the knife gently against her leg in case she wanted to try something. I also believed it would heighten the danger of the situation and turn her on more. My suspicion was confirmed when I cut away her panties. Just as I thought. They were damp. I ran my hand across the lips of her pussy to make sure.

"Please mister! Don't - " Her begging was interrupted when I slapped her ass with the knife broad-sided. The point scratched the skin a little.

"I said, don't speak unless I tell you to." I put down the knife, and grabbed her arms and kicked her legs out from under her to drop her to her knees. "We'll have to give that mouth something to do," I said. I dropped my pants. I picked up the knife with my left hand and held it against her temple while I guided her head with my right hand toward my crotch. "Let's see how good you are at giving head."

Before I finished my sentence she had her tongue out, probing to find my cock. She licked the shaft first, curling her tongue around it. Once I was nice and hard she moved down to my balls sucking each one, one at a time, gently into her mouth. Then she moved back up to my cock, putting her lips around the head for a second then licking the underside to the base and working her way back. She kept working the shaft until she adjusted herself so she could put her lips back on the head and pushing her face all the way in, deep-throating my cock. She moved her head up and down, picking up the pace as much as she could. Her cuffs and position limited her movement. I had to have it faster. I grabbed her hair and started to move my pelvis, fucking her face. Slowly at first, I soon was moving with rapid shallow strokes before I erupted in her mouth. Cum dribbled out the side of her mouth because she couldn't swallow all I had.

I pulled my cock out of her mount and stood there admiring my work for a minute, still holding her hair. Her blow job was great, especially considering that she was blindfolded with two hands cuffed behind her back. It would be a bit before I could get hard again, and I need to put her someplace safe. I pulled her up to her feet and began basically pushing her toward the closet that I hid in and shoved her in there.

I stripped the remainder of my clothes off, got out a couple of supplies, and organized things a bid. I grabbed a quick snack – I felt I was going to need it for the next segment – and rested for a few minutes waiting for my cue.

"Mister?" She was puzzled that she had been left alone and I was quiet. "I'm still in here."

"Not yet," I thought to myself.

"Hey. I'm in here!" She started to speak louder.

It was almost time.

She screamed, "Hey! Fucking asshole! Let me the fuck out of here! You'd better get me the fuck out of here right now, you mother fucker." There it was – the rant I needed.

I opened the door and calmly stated, "I give the orders around here. It looks like we'll have to teach you how to listen."

I grabbed the handkerchief I brought and gagged her with it. I pulled her to her feet and turned her around. "My, my, look at those pretty titties. They are all alone though, and need some accessorizing." I proceed to take out a pair of nipple clamps and secured them on her nipples. She whimpered a bit as I did it.

"Now for your punishment," I said.

I brought her over to a chair, sat down and placed her across my lap, ass high in the air. Smack! I brought a small paddle across her ass. I repeated 10 times across her ass and the tops of her thighs until they were good and red. I put the paddle down and rubbed her ass. I slid my hand between her thighs across her damp pussy lips a couple of times to confirm her arousal. I hit her ass with another 5 paddles, this time harder, followed again by massaging her ass. I slid my other hand underneath to give more attention to her clit. She shuddered as soon as I touched it. Another 5 whacks across her ass and thighs had her on the edge so that only a brief rub of her clit sent her into orgasm.

By now, her reactions had gotten me hard again. I was looking for one final climax. I bent her over the table. I grabbed a bottle of lube and greased up my cock. She turned her head in concern as I applied lube to her asshole but was either too weak or in too much bliss to object. I slick my cock into her tight ass slowly, allowing it to adjust. I slowly moved back and forth and as her ass began to accommodate me comfortably I put more force into my thrusting. She groaned in a mix of pain and pleasure, her ass still on fire from the spankings, her G-spot getting pinned between the table and my cock on each thrust. I picked up the pace, soon fucking her ass hard as I neared my own climax. Each slap of my pelvis against her ass blurred her line between pleasure and pain. Faster and faster I went until I unloaded in side her ass when a scream even came through the gag and her whole body tensed in orgasm.

Once I recovered from the moment, I picked her up. She was limp, passed out. I put her into her bed, unbound her, picked up my stuff, and left.

A couple days later I found something in my mailbox, a note wrapped in a handkerchief I had dropped, with the words "Thank you, sir" in red lipstick.

ice2468
ice2468
6 Followers