Intrusion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apparently Helga had a delicate bottom and didn't want it damaged. She hastily scrambled into the correct position. I settled in behind her and, ignoring her wail of, "Don't you dare," drove firmly in.

It was the same as before with her passage being wet, warm, and willing. I slid neatly into place with no fuss or bother. OK. With no bother. Helga did kick up a fuss. Not that her making a fuss stopped her from pushing back to meet me as I entered.

I reached around and took hold of her breasts.

"You weren't holding my breasts when you fucked me," a little voice grumbled.

"My apologies. I'll remember to do it next time," I assured Louise.

"What next time. What makes you think you'll ever get another chance?"

"Excuse me," said Helga, sounding offended. "Do you think you can concentrate on one girl at a time? If you look you'll find I'm the one with your cock up her."

"No need to be crude," I pointed out, pulling back and driving in hard.

Helga, despite what she might claim, was hot and ready. I suspected that she would resent me taking it easy as a warm up. If she was going to be fucked her attitude would be that she was damn-well going to get fucked right now. So that's what I did.

My cock plunged into her like a well-oiled piston, very efficiently driving her to her destination. The big difference between my cock and a piston was the pleasure I was feeling and, I'm quite sure, giving. The rasp of my cock against her soft passage was sending delightful sensations through me. Helga's urgent cries said the same was happening to her.

I just kept on banging away, seeming to be putting more effort in with every thrust. Helga was responding eagerly, her bottom bobbing back and forth as she hurried to meet each thrust, screaming for the next one before the first one had finished. Well, not quite, but that was the impression I got.

I finished up with a big climax at almost the same time as Helga. The main difference being I was a lot quieter about it. Afterwards we all just lay collapsed on the bed. It seemed to me that Louise didn't know whether to be impressed or amused by my and Helga's performance. Rotten little ex-virgin. I was sure she was smirking at me but I was too spent to do anything about it.

The girls decided to go and have a joint shower. I over-heard a comment Louise made to Helga, and I'm damned certain I was supposed to.

"Amazing how they shrink after we've finished with them," she said, with Helga giggling her fool head off.

I went to have my shower as soon as the girls were out and there was no hot water. That figured. A quick cold shower and I was out and dressed again, feeling refreshed.

The girls were in the front room and turned to look at me when I entered.

Helga smiled very sweetly and said, "Photos?" in a voice that could be used to carve a diamond.

"Hey, don't blame me," I protested. "I wasn't the one who took the naughty photos Friday night and forgot to turn off the automatic save."

Both girls blushed.

"Do you mean that all those photos we put on the TV were saved to the computer?" demanded Helga.

"They certainly were and some of them were very sweet," I informed her.

To prove it I fetched a couple of the sweet photos I'd printed and showed them. Sweet photos as in photos where they were respectably dressed and just mugging for the camera.

"Um, do you have all the photos we took?" asked Louise.

I inclined my head to indicate that yes, I did.

"Get rid of them," demanded Helga with Louise backing her up.

Would you believe that they actually threatened me? It's a cruel world we live in. Neither did they trust me. They actually insisted on deleting the photos themselves and emptied the wastebasket afterwards. Such lack of trust in young women is deplorable.

They departed shortly after, feeling quite pleased with themselves. Me, I just got on the computer and restored the photos from cloud backup. I thought I might need them to lure the other girls back to my place for a friendly visit.

12