Intrusion Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fuinimel
Fuinimel
190 Followers

It definitely felt good.

John released her breast, and began to undo his belt. Kayleigh did nothing, just lay there, her eyes flicking between his face - which was focussed on her, not on what he was doing - and down below. Her heart was beating faster in anticipation of what was to come.

[Proceeding according to plan. Preparing for subversion of neural pathways.]

She let out a barely audible squeak as John pulled down her pyjama bottoms, finally exposing her completely to his view. He ran a hand down over her hips to her mound, and touched her between her legs. That engendered a louder squeak, as she realised just how sensitive she had become down there, and how wet she was with desire. Did she really want this that badly?

Yes, she did.

John lay back on top of her, and they kissed again; because of his greater height, his cock was pressed against the inside of her thigh, already near perfectly positioned.

"Be gentle," she whispered, find words at last, if only for a little while.

"Always."

And then he was inside her, and she let out a louder, high-pitched cry as he pressed further in.

John, too, let out a gasp of sheer pleasure. "Oh God, Kayleigh..." he groaned, as her hands dug into his back and his hips began to move against hers in a slow rhythm.

She responded by repeating his own name as the sensations flooded her body. His eyes were fixed on hers, their clear blue boring into her soul, drinking in every expression on her face. He was gasping, panting, one hand again fondling a breast as her movements responded to his. For her part, she was gripping him tightly, just wanting this to go on and on.

She wasn't such a good girl now, she didn't think, although she was long past caring about that.

[Executive pathways available in both targets. Minor loss of peripheral subversion functionality in current host. Within acceptable parameters, but no longer nominal. Continue to monitor. Boost reward pathways in targets to enhance potentially unstable subversion process.]

"Harder..." moaned Kayleigh.

"You said 'gentle'," he reminded her.

"Harder!" She surprised herself at the demand and need in her tone, but it seemed that John had just been waiting for confirmation, because he responded with obvious eagerness.

Soon the force of his thrusts was pushing her up against the head of the bed, part upright so that the weight of her body pressed down against his driving hips. Kayleigh wrapped one hand around John's neck and reached out with the other to grab the spare pillow beside them, pressing it into her mouth to muffle her screams - the walls of the hotel probably weren't all that thick.

John's blue eyes were locked on hers, as wide with passion as her own. He was not only thrusting harder now, but faster too, panting louder with exertion. She didn't want to break that gaze for a moment, especially as it was obvious that neither of them could last much longer.

[Pathways maximally open. Preparing for subversion.]

[++Resource error: loss of control in existing host.]

[Attempting to maintain control while establishing subversion. Losing multitudinal operation stability. Redirect.]

[++Resource error.]

"Kayleigh!"

She nodded, understanding, and seconds later, John's final thrust sent her over the edge as they came together before collapsing in a tangled sweaty heap on the bed.

[Resources inadequate. Unable to subvert without losing existing host. Abort. Abort. Abort.]

For a second there, as the orgasm had swept through her body, and she had gazed into John's eyes, she had felt that they were truly connected, as if she was part of some mind, some magical entity, that was greater than either of them. But it passed, and she snuggled into his warmth, finally remembering to pull the sheets up and over them.

Eventually, deeply exhausted, they fell asleep together.

Fuinimel
Fuinimel
190 Followers