Intrusion Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fuinimel
Fuinimel
190 Followers

She fumbled with the keys as they arrived. The house she shared with Jerzy was part of a long terrace, a two-story unpainted brick building separated from the road by three-foot railings and a small gravel-covered area. Inside, it was larger than her old flat in Poznań, but only just.

She opened the door, and stepped into the short hallway beyond. She glanced at Matthew, standing expectantly just outside, and her eyes dipped involuntarily to his crotch. Yes, he looked interested.

"Coming?" she asked.

She didn't notice, as she closed the door behind them, that somebody had been following them from the pub, mostly staying out of sight, as if he knew where they were without having to look with his eyes.

***

"The kitchen is along there," said Raina, pointing to the end of the corridor, "you can make yourself a cup of coffee..." she struggled to avoid laughing at Matthew's disappointed expression, "...while change out of these clothes," she finished, suggestively. That got him perked up.

She dashed upstairs to her bedroom, and closed the door behind her, leaning against it for a second and grinning wildly to herself. Matthew seemed easy to tease, and that was going to be fun. She quickly stripped off her decidedly unsexy cleaner's uniform, and threw into the cupboard without even bothering to fold it up.

She glanced at herself in the mirror. The underwear she had put on this morning had been put on more for comfort than appeal, just a plain white bra and cheap knickers with a floral pattern. Even so, she thought that she didn't look too bad, a slim build with slender, but shapely legs, clear blue eyes, and prominent, if not especially large, breasts. She undid the tie on her hair, letting it fall around her shoulders, unfastened her bra and tossed it after the uniform, and reached for her dressing gown.

She slid it on, pale pink cotton soft against her skin. After a moment's reflection, she loosened the tie and pulled it half-way off one shoulder, to show off more of her cleavage. It hung to about her knees, but otherwise didn't show off much skin... well, that should do.

She stepped back onto the landing, which passed alongside the stair, ending in a couple of steps that led down to the bathroom over the kitchen. She hoped that Matthew hadn't actually gone to make himself a cup of coffee, and was not disappointed. In fact, he was standing at the bottom of the stair, looking up at her, a sudden catch in his breath as he saw her dressed for bed. (She figured that she'd implied that pretty strongly, but perhaps he hadn't truly believed it until he saw for himself).

She leaned over the balustrade, knowing full well that the looseness of the dressing gown would show off even more of her cleavage as well as the fact that she very clearly wasn't wearing a bra any more. Matthew began to climb the stairs, eyes fixed on her, and beginning to pull his sweater off as he did so.

"Did you find the coffee?" she asked, as if it was the most natural question to ask under the circumstances.

He stopped, looking taken aback, and she could see the sudden panic as he began wondering If he had misread the signs after all. "Uh... no..." he said after a long pause.

"Second cupboard on the right," she told him, before adding, "I am going to take a shower," and heading into the bathroom.

Raina very deliberately didn't close the door fully behind her, although it would still have hidden the shower itself from Matthew's view, even where he standing right outside. She let out a loud sigh, and pulled over the dressing gown, dropping it to the ground with as audible a sound as she could make it. Then she pulled off her knickers - it was a pity that she couldn't do that particularly loudly, but hopefully his ears were perked up by this point - and turned the shower on.

Silence from outside. She hoped that she hadn't really persuaded him to go make coffee; that would be a bit of a disaster. Or brew tea, which would take forever. Perhaps she had overdone it, an he needed another hint that she hadn't invited him to her home for nothing.

"Showers here are good," she called out, as she stepped under the water, "much bigger than back home." Which was a lie, but that didn't matter. "You could get two people in here, no problem."

Letting the water run over her, she reached for the shower gel and began to lather her legs. Had he come up the stairs now? It was possible, since the rush of the water could be hiding the sound now. She let out a loud sigh of appreciation as she moved her soapy hands up over her body. Damn it, he'd better be listening.

Well, if he was, he still wasn't coming in. Okay, he had one last chance at responding to even vague subtlety, or she was going to take out her rising sexual frustration by herself.

"Oh, Matthew!" she called out, "I left the shampoo by the sink. Could you come in and hand it to me?"

"Just a second," he called out, from just the other side of the door. Thank goodness for that!

She turned to face the doorway, and slid open the frosted door to the cubicle. There was a rustling sound from the landing, the door opened, and Matthew stepped in, wearing only his boxer shorts. So, not so clueless after all!

He stood there for a moment, eyes sweeping up and down her naked body, before fixing on a cluster of foamy bubbles as they slid down between her breasts. He visibly gulped, and Raina took the opportunity to get a good look at him, too. He had a hairier chest than she would have guessed, and his slim build was, if not truly athletic, nonetheless devoid of fat and with a flat stomach and trim waist.

"My mistake," she said, grinning and holding out the shampoo bottle, "was in here all along. But now you are here, you can help me wash my back, yes?"

Now it was Matthew's turn to grin, as he stripped off the last of his clothing, and joined her in the shower. Raina turned away from his, offering her back as they squeezed up together in the cubicle. There wasn't really all that much space, and he was right up against her as he reached out for the shower gel - she could feel the length of his cock pressed up against her buttocks.

Her desire was rising, and she had to concede that even she wasn't normally this excited or this forward. Perhaps it was the long period of enforced abstinence that was responsible for that, although, right now, she didn't really care why it was. It seemed, however, that she wasn't the only one capable of teasing, as Matthew began by simply washing her back as she had requested, his smooth hands (softer than those of her previous lovers) stroking and massaging her skin, running slowly from her neck down to the crease of her buttocks and back again.

Raina moaned and shifted against him, Matthew's erection slipping across her wet skin as she did so., rivulets of water running down over the both of them.

"I'm doing a good job with your back, then?" he whispered into her ear, and she nodded, managing no more audible reply than a slight whimper, "guess I should move on then."

So saying, he slid his hands further forward, onto her belly and over her ribs, the movements still slow and caressing, although the lather had largely washed away by this point. He was taking his time more than any of her previous partners had, too, and she had to admit that she was really enjoying it, for all that her body was telling her that she wanted to get on with the main act.

Matthew's hands continued to wander slowly upward as he gently kissed the back of her neck, water surely pouring over his face as he did so. They reached the curve of her breasts, cupping them, stroking, his fingertips running trails around her nipples, then softly massaging them as his chest and hips lay against her back.

"Ja pierdolę..."

"Hmm?" His left hand was moving down now, over her mound, and she shifted again, parting her thighs to ease his access.

"Pierdole..." she repeated, although now she meant it as an instruction, "fuck me..."

His hand slid down between her legs, finger trailing along her slit as she leaned forward, pressing her bum into his hips. Then, with a slight groan, he adjusted his position and slowly eased his cock inside her.

Her hips quickly adjusted to his motions, finding a mutual rhythm as the water continued to play over them, sloshing onto the floor of the cubicle. Raina braced her arms against the tiles, spreading her legs a little wider, arching her back to press herself against him. Matthew was balanced against her, left hand massaging a breast, squeezing the nipple between his fingers, right hand rubbing against her slit, just in front of his cock.

She let out a deeper, louder, moan as he found her clit, and pushed her hips back harder against him. As she did so, his feet slipped on the water slicked flooring, but he managed to recover himself before falling, grabbing out for the rail at the top of the cubicle. That meant that his hand was no longer pleasuring her, and that would never do.

Raina straightened up, pulling herself away from him. At first he tried to pull her back, perhaps thinking she had slipped herself, but she straightened up, and turned her head to face him.

"May be better if I turn round?" she suggested.

That required a bit of manoeuvring in the cramped space, but soon she was facing him, gazing directly into his eyes, at about the same level as her own, breasts pressed up against his chest, his free hand on her backside, wet cock against her blonde bush.

Raina leaned back against the wall, spreading her legs. Matthew watched for a moment as the spray of water ran down her body, trickling in a stream down her inner thigh. Then, gripping her tightly, and moving his hand from the rail to the wall above her head, eased himself inside once again.

His slow but steady motion against her body began to frustrate the Polish woman. She had always been enthusiastic in bed, for some reason, she felt even more overwhelmed by desire tonight than usual. She let out a begging, plaintive cry as she grabbed Matthew's buttocks, pulling him into her, grinding her own hips faster against his.

"Oh, fuck, Raina, you..." he gasped, but never finished his thought, breaking off with a delighted yelp as she lifted one foot off the floor, wrapping her leg around his.

He stumbled forward, pressing them both harder against the wall, and water from the showerhead gushed into his face, making him splutter. But then his eyes snapped open, gazing widely into her own as pulled her other leg up, and gripped onto the shower rail with one hand, legs now tightly wrapped around him so that almost her full weight pressed down on his pumping cock.

"Holy fuck, Raina," he gasped, as he continued to thrust into her welcoming body and she cried out in delight, "I can't last much longer..."

But, at that moment, his foot slipped, and he popped free, Raina scrabbling desperately not to fall hard onto the shower floor. Her back banged into the shower control, and the water suddenly shut off as Matthew fell backward, grabbed onto the shower rail again and practically fell out of the cubicle onto the mat beyond.

Painful accident only narrowly averted, the pair regained their balance, staring at one another, as they took deep breaths to steady themselves. Raina flicked a strand of wet hair out of her eyes and glanced down and saw that Matthew's cock was drooping, only semi-erect now. She, however, was, if anything, more unfulfilled than ever.

The Englishman's eyes focussed on her chest again, rising and falling as she panted after their recent exertions. His cock twitched, starting to come back to life.

"Perhaps we try the bedroom?" she suggested, and climbed over him to leave the shower. Matthew made to dash out onto the landing, and she threw a towel after him, calling out "hey, I do not want the sheets soaked!"

In all honesty, by the time she threw herself down on the bed - not troubling to slip beneath the blankets - she wasn't entirely dry herself. With the raging desire now inside her, there was only so long she was prepared to wait.

Raina lay on her back, legs akimbo, and Matthew, dispensing with the towel after an even more half-hearted attempt to use it, leaned over her. She pushed him gently back, admiring him as she ran her fingers over his chest. Glancing down, she saw that was now fully erect again, and obviously eager for a second round.

She pushed him further back, until he was sitting on his haunches, and playfully ran her leg up his side, toes brushing his shoulder.

"Matthew," she said, putting on a serious voice. He nodded, silently, listening. "Less slow. Do not..." she stumbled for the right word, "...do not hold back." What was it Sandra had said? "Fuck me hard, Matthew! Real hard, yes? Make me scream!"

Matthew gulped, but, fortunately, he did not look dismayed. Instead, he pulled down a pillow from above her head, and pushed it under her bum, raising her hips up towards him. Then he gripped onto her roving leg, and held it flat against her chest as he pushed her other leg out to the side, leaving her wide and exposed. She smiled encouragingly, blue eyes full of anticipation and then let out a yelp of pure delight as he suddenly thrust into her, pressing down on her with his weight to push in as far as he could.

"Yes! Like that! Yes!" she cried as he continued, driving hard, hips pumping, making the bed creak and their flesh slap together. "Matthew! Yes! Zajebisty!"

He was calling out her name, too, the sound almost lost against her repeated cries of passion as he continued, mercilessly pounding into her over and over again. Raina was almost delirious, her back arching as she rose to meet his thrusts, trying to force him in ever deeper into the core of her raging desire.

He was thrusting even faster now, clearly as close to release as she was herself. Raina screamed, yes, literally screamed, as she came, and Matthew released himself inside her.

Then the Fragment took control.

Fuinimel
Fuinimel
190 Followers
12