Intrusion Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Macclesfield."

"Which is an even less obvious place to want to visit than Manchester. Much less, in fact. Unless Marcus knew somebody there? There has to be something..." she turned back to the car, "and until Georgina here wakes up, we're still in the dark."

***

It was much later that evening that the taxi pulled up outside Nalini's flat in west London. She had turned her phone off for the duration of the date, and really should be checking in with the others round about now, as she had promised Helen she would. But that was very far from the forefront of her thoughts at the moment.

It had been a very pleasant evening, once she had finally got away from the Ministry. Of course, she'd had to avoid talking much about what she really did for a living, but, after a few early questions, Damien had sensed her reluctance, and moved on to other subjects. In all honesty, he probably appreciated the chance to talk about something other than work himself, and probably just assumed that so did she.

The more she got to know him, though, the more she liked him. They had more in common than she had at first expected, both having an attention to detail and a demanding family that had helped spur them into the medical profession. Of course, Damien's background was different, having grown up in suburban Gloucestershire among a population that was (she assumed, but didn't ask) almost entirely white. Whereas, while she had been born in England, her parents were first generation immigrants, and her peers growing up in Redbridge had been ethnically diverse.

The reality was that Damien's experience of Asian women would have mostly come from his time working in the NHS. She almost felt guilty that that aspect of her life was more significant to her than it apparently was to him, but one couldn't grow up non-white in Britain and not have that in the back of your mind. You would never not be part of a minority, with all the baggage that that brought with it.

What hadn't helped was that she was still feeling the after-effects of the alien substance. While it was no longer directly influencing her, the memory of that surge of desire was still strong, and it was something she was quite unaccustomed to. All though the dinner, distracting thoughts that were not at all connected to the polite conversation had kept popping into her mind, and at times she had had to nod along, realising that she's missed what her partner had been saying while she had been gazing into his blue eyes or fantasising about running her fingers over his chest.

She could only hope that it hadn't been too obvious.

And now, here they were, outside her flat and about to say goodnight for the evening. Nalini was acutely aware that there were only two ways today was going to end: either Damien was going to stay the night, or that vibrator of hers was going to get its most thorough workout since she had bought it.

"So..." said Damien, breaking the silence as they sat in the back of the cab, the taxi driver glancing back at them in the mirror with a querying expression.

"Yes," she said, feeling more nervous than she had in years, "I guess this is..."

"Would you like me to..." said her partner, simultaneously, "sorry, you first."

"No, no... you were going to ask me something."

"I was just wondering if you... uh..." his eyes were fixed on hers, and she suspected he was wondering if he'd misread her signals. Or perhaps he was less interested than she was, it still being their first date. It had taken months to reach this stage with her ex, and even then, it had felt like something that they ought to do, rather than something she really had to if she wasn't going to explode.

Nalini reached out, and put her hand on his, absently stroking his long fingers. "You're free to ask..." she said, feeling like a schoolgirl.

"I was wondering if you'd maybe like me to..."

"Yes, definitely," she said, finally finding the courage to seize the moment, "let's just pay the man," she nodded to the taxi driver, "and do this."

As soon as they were inside, the and door closed, Nalini pushed Damien up against the wall, pushed herself up on tip-toe, took Damien's head in her hands and pressed her lips to his.

At first, he responded in kind, kissing back, hands at his side as she moved her body against his, fingers running through his hair and down the back of his neck. But that lasted only for a few seconds before she felt him begin to push away, and she pulled back blushing.

"I'm sorry," she said, unable to look straight at him, "was that too fast? I didn't mean to seem, you know, quite like that."

"No, no, it's fine," replied Damien apologetically, "I'm just not used to quite that response, especially on a first date. We hardly know each other."

"I'm really not normally like this," she confessed, "in fact, I'm never like this. I'm really not sure how to deal with this situation. Let's not ruin this, shall we?"

"Nothing's ruined," he replied, "we did send the taxi away, remember? You just took me by surprise. It was really nice, though."

"It was, wasn't it?" she smiled, and looked back at him properly. He looked a little embarrassed and confused, but he was also smiling, which had to be good. "Perhaps we should have a cup of tea, or something? I can easily make one."

"Or we could just try it again," he suggested, "it was a really nice kiss."

"It was, wasn't it?"

She moved back towards him, and this time he put his arms around her waist before leaning down and kissing her, more tentatively than before. He wasn't exceptionally tall, but at five foot nothing in her stocking feet, she only came up to about shoulder height against Damien, and they needed a bit of adjustment before they got the position quite right.

When they did, though, it was certainly pleasant. The kiss became lingering, and Nalini pressed herself up more firmly against Damien, slipping her hands beneath his jacket, feeling his warmth against her. Eventually, they broke apart, just a little, still embracing, gazing into each other's eyes. Damien flicked a stray strand of hair away from her forehead, then caressed her cheek with his thumb.

"You are beautiful," he whispered.

She flushed a little; nobody had ever said that to her before, not in so many words. "You're pretty good looking yourself," she replied, and they kissed again.

"Damien," she said after a little while, as her fingers absently teased his shirt loose from the band of his trousers, "I know it's our first date now, like you said," she slipped a hand up under his shirt, brushing his soft skin, "but I'd really like to go to bed now."

"That seems an excellent idea."

He took her hand and she led him upstairs to the bedroom. What she had said was true: she really didn't do anything like this, and it was an entirely new experience. Her parents would have been horrified; this was as much a moral failing in Hinduism as it was in Christianity. Normally, while she would not have been so morally censorious as they, she acted the demure professional, upholding the dharmic virtues even if she no longer wholly believed in the devas. But, tonight, that alien influence had opened up desires inside her that she had always known were there, deep down, but that she rarely acknowledged, let alone allowed to roam free.

Perhaps, she reflected, as she turned her back to Damien and began to unzip her dress, this alien incursion had brought benefits to some of those it had touched. Liam and Lucy had had no ill effects, not to mention (she suspected) Richard and his wife. And now, she too, had a burning and, in her case, unaccustomed, desire that needed to be satiated.

The room was in near darkness, just a streetlight outside shedding its illumination through the light curtains. Her eyes had not yet fully adjusted to the gloom, and she assumed that neither had Damien's. Even so, and doubly illogically, considering what they were about to do, she felt shy undressing in front of him, not turning to look as she heard him begin to shed his own clothing.

She kicked her shoes free of her stockinged feet and slipped the tight dress free from her shoulders, still feeling self-conscious as she did so. Before she could continue, however, Damien stepped behind her, and wrapped his bare arms around her waist. She froze for a second, unsure of how to respond, but then Damien brushed aside her lustrous hair -- worn loose this evening -- and kissed her neck. That felt too good to ignore, and Nalini sighed, leaning back into him, feeling his warmth against her.

His hands were caressing her flanks, her belly, as she began to loosen up and his lips pressed gently against her, running from the crook of her shoulder up to her ear and back again. His firm chest was against her back, and she closed her eyes, luxuriating in the feel as his hands continued their motion, one easing the dress over her hips, the other travelling up to cup her breast through the lacy black bra she had chosen for the evening.

The dress finally slid to the floor as Damien's hand brushed the side of her thigh. He was still wearing his trousers, but, even so, she could feel the bulge beneath that was now pressed into the small of her back. She reached a hand back, stroking his side -- not quite daring yet to dip lower -- and wriggled her body against his, reaching the other hand up to the back of his neck as he continued to kiss her, wrapping his arms around her slender frame again.

She craned her head to reach his lips with hers, and then turned around to face him, kissing him eagerly, holding him tight, one hand tracing fingertips down his spine. Damien dipped his hands to her bum, then hoisted her up level with him, her feet dangling almost a foot above the floor, arms now locked firmly about his neck, legs wrapped around his.

They moved toward the bed, and he lowered her onto it, as she reluctantly released her grip. Damien was leaning over her, eyes fixed on hers as he reached a hand down to his belt and began to undo it. She could feel his breath on her face, his eyes wide as they adjusted to the darkness, lips just a couple of inches apart. Then he leaned back, sweeping his gaze across her body, clad now only in lacy underwear.

Nalini couldn't help but look down as he removed the last of his clothing. Even in the shadow, she could see his long, pale, cock, standing to attention. There was certainly going to be no disappointment there, she thought, as she pulled him back down for another kiss, no longer having to crane as he lay on top of her.

They remained like that for a while, kissing and cuddling. Damien was far more attentive than Sandeep had ever been, and Nalini found herself becoming more and more aroused as they continued. Her hands roamed over his body, feeling his slim contours, his soft skin, his firm buttocks. He responded in kind, exploring her trim waist, slender thighs, her shoulders and hips, before slipping a hand behind her back and -- after a moment of uncomfortable fumbling that showed he wasn't too experienced at this -- unhooking her bra.

She reluctantly released him so that they could both sit up on the bed, Nalini, still with a shred of unwarranted modesty, placing an arm across her breasts to hold the bra in place. They kissed, briefly, and then Damien ran a finger down her neck and onto her shoulder, gently easing the strap off first one side, and then the other. Then he placed the finger at the base of her throat and traced it down to the top of her slight cleavage.

Nalini didn't resist as the finger continued its movement downwards, pushing her arm out of the way until her bra fell loose onto the bed. He looked down, smiled, and took her head in his hands for another kiss as they leaned back onto the mattress again. This time his lips trailed down the angle of her jaw, along her throat and down over her chest.

Nalini arched her back as he reached her breasts, his lips pressing between them and then up the lower curve of one side. One hand slid up her body, cupping one breast, thumb and forefinger rubbing the small dark nipple as his mouth reached that on the other side. She let out a little moan of delight at the sensation, hips squirming against the bedsheets.

Goodness, she thought, what have I been missing?

Damien moved his kisses down to her belly, stopping just short of her hips before he sat up again. Nalini ran her hands over his chest, coppery skin contrasting with his paler tones, but he leaned down and began to slowly peel her legs free from her stockings one by one, his own hands caressing her thighs and calves as he did so, before popping her toes into his mouth, tongue flicking over them in turn.

Nalini giggled, and he released her feet, bending down to kiss her navel instead. Then, eyes fixed on her face, he hooked his thumbs under the hem of her damp lace knickers and slid them free of her legs. Nalini sighed, her former shyness evaporating now that she was naked before him, and pulled him down into a passionate embrace.

Once again, their hands explored each other's bodies, no clothing now between them, and not even thinking to tuck themselves in beneath the sheets. Nalini was bolder now, feeling not only Damien's trim, lightly haired chest, long arms and trim buttocks, but dipping a hand between their bodies to daringly stroke the end of his cock as it pressed against her inner thigh.

She wanted him, badly. "Damien..." she said, the ache of desire strong in her voice.

"Nalini!"

The Asian woman cried out in delight as, at last, he slid himself inside her, finding her wet and desperately eager.

They started out slow, and a little awkward, his taller body pressing down over her petite frame. Soon, however, they found a mutual rhythm, hips moving against one another, hands wandering, Damien adjusting his position slightly so that they could still kiss.

Nalini gripped him harder as the continued, neither of them wishing to rush things to their conclusion. She was gasping out loud, little cries of passion that quite belied her normal quiet self. She couldn't believe how much she had wanted this, how good it felt, how much she savoured those hands, those lips, and most especially those pumping hips as he steadily bore into her. This was incredible.

Eventually, Damien began to quicken, his own gasps mingling with Nalini's sharper cries. Her body arched again, her hands digging into his back and buttocks as she let out her loudest and longest moan yet.

"Yes, yes, yes... Damien!"

He cried out her name in response, and Nalini came, her body bucking against his as the sensation overwhelmed her, and he joined her in the mutual glow of a powerful climax.

Afterwards, they cuddled, and whispered nothings to one another before finally crawling beneath the sheets and curling up together to sleep.

***

It was delightful waking up next to him in the morning. At first, she didn't want to move, just wanted to lie there in his arms, breathing in his scent. She even considered starting again where they had left off, but, unfortunately, she had a job to do.

Nalini rolled out of bed, despite Damien's sleepy protests, and grabbed a dressing gown from the cupboard. Flicking hair back from her forehead, she bent down to pick up the phone from her handbag, discarded on the table when they had entered the room last night. Heading out to the bathroom, she absently turned it back on, saw that she had a message, and opened it.

Then she froze. Something had happened to the team in Manchester. For them, last night had clearly not gone so well as it had for her...

12