All Comments on 'Intuition'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 278 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Three years ?

One and half pages of bullshit ?

See you 2025

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Holy mackerel, it was posted today and already has 116 comments.

This might be a record.

Maybe, maybe not, I don't really know.

But ANY story that generates that much interest......

Let's jut be thankful he is posting here, for free, instead of on some page site.

5*

Thanks for sharing Ohio.

Please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
If he hated it and got a yard on,

He is one sick individual. Now that she knows he kept her, she can do it again. Just be more careful.

kdcee79kdcee79over 7 years ago
Not bad

However not your best work either. Like some other commentators I don't really understand how any husband could see them, then just walk away without doing anything - it just beggars belief. Well written but not really OHIO standard. 3 ***

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Glad to see that author back.

Well done as usual.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Good short

But would have appreciated more insight into Laurie.

Why did she do it?

What did she discover in therapy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No, that many comments usually just means you wrote something everyone hates.

There are exceptions. This isn't one, since about half the comments seem to hate the "I got turned on seeing my wife give a blowjob." People usually hate shit like that.

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 7 years ago
Loved it!

Thanks for a great read and judging from the comments, the story made them think. If we in LW keep reading stories about cheating wives, then there has to be something about it that we enjoy. If not, then why would someone read LW day in and day out just to rant and claim "cuck shit"? Why torture yourself reading about cheating wives if they upset you?

I love the truthfulness in the statement that he was excited but would never want to pursue a cuck lifestyle. It takes a lot of nerve to write something that the trolls and moral police hate.

Thanks for coming back and making my day. * * * * *

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The True Ohio

It is common for me to read many of the comments to a story before placing my own here along side the rest of the Lit fanatics. This time is different. Of course, ol' Ohia might just be warming up for a new round of epic, hard-hitting creativity. But what a disappointment this was!

The irresistable, square-jawed friend. Check. The naive husband. Check. The lukewarm, cuckish reveal. Check. The slinking off to sulk. Check. The spineless ruminations. Check, check, check, check, fucking check. Fer chrissakes, where's the testosterone spigot?

These fags with their erections as their wives are having sex. Really, what they do is trick a woman into a phony marriage. They are mentally deranged and transitioning to another sexual identity - something gelatinous and disgusting somewhere between a man and a woman.

Well, at least the guy told his wife some of the truth. You have to give him that. Even if he is a pusillanimous, mollusk-like creature skulking around and besmirching an otherwise decent marriage, at least he let her in on his transition. Now, all she has to do is decide whether she wants a man with two balls or not.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 7 years ago
Decent

More realistic than most. Loses a point for the cuck factor but still a good read.

0zed0zedover 7 years ago
OHWIMPO is Back!

Too bad! Another sicko Owimpo cuck tale.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Further Thoughts

"So instead you come home today, pull me into the shower with you, and then make me give you a blow-job? Is that any better?" – Made you? What did he put a knife to your throat?

A biggie for me is the plans to fuck! True, she said no, but it seemed like a weak denial.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I get it. I don't like it, but I get it.

Divorce is a great way to end a toxic relationship, but a stupid way to punish someone you still love. I think you very adroitly illustrated a marriage knocked off the rails, but not destroyed. I think the meat of your story is not the sex, but the aftermath, and how he chose to deal with the situation.

I didn't understand the significance of his leaving the house after the blow job, giving them time and opportunity to fuck. But you don't indicate they actually fucked. They are both naked and she just swallowed his cum, so why wouldn't they fuck? I guess that is supposed to be insignificant? It was an opportunity for him to determine if his wife still had any self respect or shame left, or if she was just going to take the opportunity for some recreational sex with her dream fuck. The reclaiming fuck was kind of juvenile, and ineffective: adultery is 20% sex drive and 80% lack of respect. So what did he do to regain her respect?

I liked how he handled the seducing asshole, but that was unrealistic too. The asshole would have quickly recontacted the wife, on the pretext of finding out if hubby had harmed her, and to give him another chance to claim his prize, or just fuck her some more. The asshole slinking away without taking another shot or two, now or later, sounds unlikely. And the letter would have been to the wife, in secret, asking to meet her for lunch. Or hell, why wouldn't he just drop by the house when hubby is at work? Asshole knows the bitch gets wet just being around him. I just don't see him giving up that easily, given how successful he has been with other women.

I was really surprised why you portrayed the husband so detached from the wife's counseling and attempts to cope with her failure. I guess you wanted to make this story about a broken relationship just slowing getting better with time and patience? OK, I get it. But lack of communication is almost never a solution, and more likely causes greater distance and loss of love and understanding. The representation that the relationship just sort of got better over time was kind of lame, and very unlikely.

So if this was supposed to be a story about a guy who just has great instincts, you have at least one plot fault. Knowing that his wife found this guy Gorgeous, and watching them interact when asshole first arrived, why didn't his instincts kick in telling him that his friends attention to his wife, and her reciprocation, indicated something very bad could happen? Why would that instinct not kick in immediately, while watching his pussy hound friend start sniffing his wife, rather than after almost a full day or work's distractions. Guess his instincts aren't as quick as he claims.

So I wasn't really sure what the moral or point of this story was. If it was about instincts, then his instincts should tell him what could happen the next time his wife has an opportunity to fuck some Gorgeous man. Does he want to stay with such a shallow and weak woman? And the wife now knows that her husband has a small cuck or voyeuristic streak, and he or she could easily decide, years later out of boredom and familiarity, that maybe they should stroke his kink and see what happens?

Just doesn't sound like a real solid marriage going forward. He doesn't really know why his wife sucked and most likely fucked his friend, unless she's just a weak lustful woman without the discipline and respect normal spouses exercise every day to stay loyal and responsible. Which means if she doesn't cheat again it will just be lack of opportunity, like when he interrupted the planned fuck by coming home early. He won't be coming home early all the time. And as she gets older and less confident, the number of Gorgeous and younger fitter men will just increase. Until he resolves what happened in her head, and his instincts tell him she has grown and changed, I wouldn't put much hope in this marriage lasting for the duration.

Thank you for a very thought provoking story. Much deeper and meaningful than might appear on the surface.

And thanks for not being afraid to allow anonymous comments. Maybe you will give heart, and hide, to the more timid authors.

icebreadicebreadover 7 years ago
I did not like this.

Looking forward to a good one next time.

DFWBeastDFWBeastover 7 years ago
Sorry for being so late to the party!

I wasn't sure how to respond to a story by one of the handful of authors on this site that inspired me enough to stop lurking several years ago. Because of you, I set up an account and dove into the shark pool that is LW as an author.

I guess the best response is the most honest one so... thank you. Thank you for this story and thank you for posting again! I enjoyed this story, it wasn’t my fav but still enjoyed it. I thought the reveal (confrontation with cheating spouse) was excellent! I'm always blown away by your high quality of writing and the level of emotion you are able to pull out of so few words.

Killian

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Feels Unfinished

I liked the build-up of the story but felt the ending seemed unfinished. Lots of room for a follow-on story. I realize that life doesn't always wrap up episodes neatly but I was hoping so here. Good writing regardless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Welcome Back!

Ohio, I've always enjoyed your stories. You capture the emotional angst of betrayal as well as anyone. Sometimes your characters save their relationships and sometimes they don't, which mirrors reality. People write "he shoulda done this" or "a real man would do that" but I imagine that your characters are second guessing themselves, since that's what most of us do in real life anyway. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm torn on this one

Welcome back. We've clearly been in a Loving Wives drought. I've been reading works by folks I've never read before - desperation! So when I saw a new Ohio story I was eager. This is your typical Ohio offering: poised, well structured, unique story line and outstanding dialog.

About this one I'm torn between marking high for skilled wordsmithing and going low due to reconciliation with the cheating spouse. I find myself drawn in and emotionally invested with quality writing and this is no different. I know acquaintances who have been in such situations in real life - 3/4 remain married. I just don't know that I could do so. I'm married 45 years. I believe that my wife may have 'stepped out' to one degree or another some time back. But I don't know for sure, and I didnt see it. So I have ignored the suspicions/clues. So, I'm not one of the "No Reconciliation" crowd.

I look forward to more of your outstanding work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Welcome back.and !!!

I too am glad you are back.

Was this your best, no and you know it.

I agree with the guy who said we are missing some goo writers here.

I am not a throw it out guy.

I don't remember my password lol.

I am a retired navy Master Chief

MCPO Jim

njlaurennjlaurenover 7 years ago
As usual a well written tale

Ohio is one of the top tier of writers on here,and the writing shows that.That said the story itself is lacking,the ending is too shallow,the pieces too easy.Unlike many of the burn the bitch he I'd a cuck Greek chorus,my problem isn't the reconciliation, it is it came too easy and fast. To reconcile would take ups and downs,there would be anger and tears on both sides, and most importantly she would have to make amends and truly repent,which doesn't happen. I think the problem is as a short tale there wasn't room, but this cries out to me to be a longer story. A 4, only because I wished it had more depth.

EzrollinEzrollinover 7 years ago
Nice flow to your writing...

You write very well and the story held my interest. You may have gotten your intended point across but it was a little anti-climatic for my taste. This may be why it is under four stars...never the less I will give it four because it was so well written.

7daysuntil7daysuntilover 7 years ago
Good story, but...

Is it too much to ask of authors to have a story in which the husband beats the guy and the wife. I know a lot of people get all shook up about violence, but it would be nice if a cheating wife gets her *ss handed to her by her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
smiling

5 stars because you are Back!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So good to see you back

Having said that and despite the writer's obvious talent I agree with NJLAUREN completely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Well written and probably one of , if not the most realistic story I have read here.

EddboyEddboyover 7 years ago
damn

i hope you're back

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
re: anonymous-great story

Realistic? More like fantasy. I don't know about you, but I doubt if there are very many men who get a hard on watching his wife commit adultery and then slink away like a coward.

Yes, this author writes well, but........let's just leave it at that. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5+

enough said Annony hates it so it must be great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
re: anonymous-5+

How would you know? You haven't even read the story yet, as always, just whined like a little baby who was denied a tit.

As to story, okay, but like so many others, pretty much by the number. Wife cheats, gets caught by hubby, hubby gets turned on watching wife cheat, no confrontation, leaves house pissed off, etc etc. and oh, yes reconciles and all is forgiven. Pretty much sums it up. Oh, yes of course, he wasn't turned on by cheating, just watching her give a blow job was so lovely and beautiful. Please, why do I feel squeamish. No disrespect author, I like some of your stories and you write well, but can you see my point?

njlaurennjlaurenover 7 years ago
One of the things

The burn the bitch, he is a cuck,don't grasp or want to,is that people and relationships are complex. FD 45 described why a man woukd get a hard on at his wife giving a blowjob, it is an instinctive reaction to want to take the femail and establish dominance, this is very real. There also is the fact that the sight of a man and woman (or people on general) having sex or in erotic poses turns us on,even if it something we aren't really attraced to,BC it is erotic.Someone not into bondage or bdsm can get turned on by a photograph w elements of that in it.Women can and do get turned on by gay male erotica,men get turned on by 2 women.....add that up and he may not be a cuck,simply human. He could have felt at that point it was over,so why bother?

Human beings are not robots,and faced w a situaton like this aren't all supermen (or women),one guy in combat wins a silver star,another freezes and watches his buddies die BC he is paralyzed with fear.

So why does he walk away and let them go ahead?He is in shock,and unlike the he men,swing into action claims in many stories, when faced with a situation like this many woukd walk away,hurt,not sure what to do,they de facto choose flight,not fight.

He later on makes clear to his wife how he felt and does make her pay for what she did,and makes clear to the friend what he feels too and doesn't buy his bs.

As I wrote in my first comment part of the problem is the ending is rushed,it was too easy and makes it seem like he accepted her cheating BC he was turned on by it.A longer story might have him in therapy working through his feelings,including why he got turned on.

As far as the personal attacks,not a big surprise,look at current politics abd how they are carried out, and it isn't surprising,the narrow, the angry, all rule roost these days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Of course

Therapy is always the solution. A quick fix it for all the problems. Do I really want to know why I get turned on watching my wife and best friend? Why don't I drag my best friend along to therapy so he can explain to me what made him betray our friendship. Might as well drag her along too, so she can explain to me why she betrayed our marriage. Now that I know the answer, I should feel so much better. Forgive and forget, is that it?

Who the fuck knows, since I'll never be in that position. At my age I'm just glad I can still read the fuck stories on Literotica. That's something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Your stories became thin...

no voting this time

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
Dumb Wimp!

The Pecker-head had the chance to stop it but he just watched instead?! WTF?!!!

3 turds if you ask me. A childhood best friend who puts the moves on his buddy's wife; a "loving?" wife who should know the implications of her actions,and a fuckin' asshole husband who,instead of exploding and kicking his former friend out of his house,instead waits,watches,runs away,and THEN gets pissed off.

~ I mean,why didn't he just pull it out and pound the pud? Why didn't he just walk in and tell his best friend to plow his wife from behind? Why didn't he just walk over,spread her ass cheeks and invite his pal to head on down the Hershey Highway?

~ Long afterwards he's stupid enough to tell his wife that he got off watching her blow another guy?That's gotta make her wonder about forsaking all others!

~ Hope this asswad has enough intuition to anticipate that the decline of his marriage is as much his fault as his wife's!

~ Stories like this one,where the husband could have stopped it,but instead just "gets hard" and watches piss me off to no end!

argusx2002argusx2002over 7 years ago
Excellent

I loved this story although I would have liked it if the wrench had broken Toms hand as well as trashed his laptop. As an alternative story line she could have awoken to find her husband in jail and her lover dead or really messed up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wrong use for the wrench.

Should have put the wrench half way down his throat with a few teeth. Maybe after not feeling so pretty, the ol' boy might be a little more appreciative of another couples' marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

The thought about my wife fucking guys before I even knew her bothers me. To know that she sucked other cocks and swollowed their Cum or the different positions or when they fucked her ass or smacked her face with there dick after coming on it or the dirty talk or if they still think about them while you fuck. Who was bigger or who fucked her better. So if I actually saw it would put me over the top and with a friend . Blood bath for him . Told well

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 7 years ago
Lover or a wife?

I really liked the story.

Well written, well built up and good plot.

Only problem I see, is how the husband regards the problem.

Is the wife his lover or just the other half of his marriage?

Not the same thing, as all who've been there know.

Thanks ohio for a really good story.

I give it a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
what a pathetic wimp asshole he is

should have rammed the wrench down that guys throat or beat his dick and balls in to mush...his fuck slut whore wife was just that...should have kicked her sorry ass in to the gutter where she belongs....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
DUH

I had to take a good sloppy SHIT while reading the crap story. Should have been a good BTB and cut off balls and cock of lover story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pity the poor BTB crowd…

I really do feel sorry for them. It has to hurt to be so twisted up in hate. Poor things are so helpless and pointless. Their wives cheated for a good reason and unless they can change they have no hope of ever having a loving relationship. I've been married 48 years and I don't think my wife have ever cheated but if she did I would have more than knee jerk to BTB. These poor excuses for men must at some point accept their blame. Either they failed their wife in a critical area or they were monumentally stupid in their choice of spouse. Their fault their blame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bah

He was a happy little cuckold. It just made him feel bad that he was happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Welcome back.

Good to see your work again. I'll look for more with anticipation.

Ron-SanRon-Sanover 7 years ago

Great to have you back. Screw the nay sayers. A nice real life ending.

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 7 years ago

every complaint i've read about this story can be chalked up to poor reading comprehension.

i want to comment on how well this story is edited. nothing repeated, the right word every time, everything so tight. but because there are no spare or wasted words, if you don'r read carefully, you will miss something. ohio rewards careful readers with great entertainment, and food for thought.

FunShack256FunShack256over 7 years ago
Read most of your works

So I liked this story and went through your works. The single stories at first and then the multi-part stories. I noticed your style through out, and I couldn't even tell much difference between your earlier works and the later ones. I liked the variations you put around each theme, that of the angry, shamed husband and the adulteress, repentant wife. Though similar, I found each story cathartic in their own way. I was even beginning to skip the sex scenes to get on with the rest of the story. And the stories brought me really down because even the stories where the couple stays together, their was never way to erase the infidelity even when the wife and husband desperately wanted to. But I liked that too because it was honest, like in life.

Anyway, good stories, though they all seem to focus on the wife infidelity as the trigger. I was wondering how you would write one from a woman's perspective of their spouse's infidelity. Would it feel the same or would it have less of an impact if you were not a woman reading or writing it? Not even a suggestion, just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WHORE

Takes a cum loving slut to do something like this to a loving husband in his own home with his best "friend". Doesn't matter the nice words, good looking guy just drops trou and she can't resist his dick. She's a slut. Our hero should just move on. I'm sure with everything he's got going for him he could find a replacement in a heartbeat. Some might say why throw away the years invested but he's not... she did by sucking the other guys cock and then looking forward to the full on fuck.

Dump the slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Been gone too long

About time you started writing again. Please do us a favor and don't disappear on us again PLEASE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Solid

Good to read new work from you Ohio. I personally would have liked to see her why's broken down a little bit more or maybe a second encounter with Tom so she could stick it to him.

KRD19254KRD19254over 7 years ago

As we can see the issue boils down to 'broken trust' and "can he trust her again"? Once the special marital 'trust' is broken it's impossible to put that gene back into the bottle or role time back to it never-happen forgetfulness. When will the next Gorgeous man/male house guest appear and she gets the itch? Once she was able to cross that line it will not take much to cross it again. No kids so cut your losses before a real burn happens w/kids.

Only one way for a possible come back is via an iron-clad POST-nuptial agreement where any future infidelity cuts her out of everything; money, kids custody, etc. And since he is into IT/security it will not be hard to wire the house, home-LAN, and tap phones then hire an outside company to keep tabs - informing him only when something is observed.

0zed0zedover 7 years ago
Disgusting!

I hate wimps, put a warning on this shit!

Cobbler1023Cobbler1023over 7 years ago
Great read

I am so glad that the great "OHIO" is back! Only 1 story since 2014 and now 3 in 2017! Keep 'em coming, sir!

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 7 years ago
Good writing!

This is a poignant story well told. And look at what's missing! All the boring back story, all the bloodless descriptions of his wife's body, no giant cocks, no detailed descriptions of how he got into and out of the house...nothing! All that dross and nonsense is missing, and look at how well the story flows. There's a big lesson here for almost every other writer. Glad OHIO is back!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Glad to see you back!

Glad to see you back! Great story as always. Very realistic demonstrating the conflicting emotions cheating causes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@anon-pity the poor...

So your wife of 45 years cheats on you with best friend and you would blame yourself. REALLY???

Wives cheat for no other reason than they want to screw someone else. NOTHING MORE...NOTHING LESD!!

All the reasons and rationalizations are made because they do not want to accept the responsibility for their own decisions.

If you want to blame yourself for your wife and best friend betraying you then have at it.

Being as you are so understanding of such treacherous souls, you should be able to show some understanding for the husbands whose lives have been destroyed because wife could not be honest.

Very simply, you feel your spouse is no longer the one for you then you get a divorce before cheating.

By the way, your wife now knows she can step out on you anytime and with anyone and you will accept blame. Good for you!

BETTER FOR HER!!!!!

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
Loved It!

Real tension, real emotions, real love, real progress toward rebuilding the relationship -- without all the drama of "woe is me" and BTB revenge....

As others have said, glad that you're still writing and posting here!

Thanks!

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 7 years ago

That afternoon where he came home early, he did give them a few minutes, strange that he didn't wonder what had happened in that time, however short it was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Too much on the cheating too little working on their relationship.

I've read all your stories at least twice and I noticed that - besides a few excepcions (Ari is one of them) you write too much about the cheating and then you rush into the reconciliation. That makes them look forced, I won't say RAAC (though some of them are), but definetly they are hard to swallow. I like your writing and I like your storytelling, just work harder on the reconciliation part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
And he would stay with her why?

She has the typical excuses. But the bottom line is she gave it up like a cheap whore. How could he ever trust her again? Get over her actions? Maybe. Trust her? Never. And who wants to live like that? Constantly wondering what your wife is doing or who she's doing. Sorry, but while this was well written, this was just a horrible ending. Which ruined the story completely.

smmhomesmmhomeabout 7 years ago
I don’t want to ask – that which I should never have to ask

A very interesting and well told story, … …. But… … I didn’t like it much, and I think that’s OK.

Let me try to explain.

I have trouble with the thought that I might love my wife so much that I might respond similarly and struggle so hard to get past … that which I should never have to get past. So part of my “not-liking” this story is that it forces me to confront the question… would I get up and leave the woman I love because the trust is gone… or would I be able to struggle through… to a form of reconciliation even though the trust (that feeling of a safe, strong love – a belief in the total security of your marriage) could never be what it was? For that feeling grows and gets stronger over time in a good marriage like I have. I don’t want to examine too closely what would be left in a marriage without it – and whether that’s an existence that I could live with. Hence, even though there’s an ending for the couple in this story, that ending leaves me completely unsatisfied. It’s not an ending I can fathom. For me, it’s an ugly ending.

Terrific story. Really well done. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* well deserved with this cuckold shit

lol , typical ohio RAAC-fest .

hope the whore gives him aids .

hope he enjoys licking out 2nd hand man-cum . cause thats mostly all hes getting from now on .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not Much of a Marriage

The husband's intuition was seriously off-course right from the start. The first serious mistake was having Tom as a friend sniffing around his wife. That showed no respect on Tom's part. You don't really need intuition to see serious trouble brewing right before your eyes. Why was Tom his best friend when Tom obviously had no respect for him? Tom was a predator and a snake in the grass and the husband's intuition was absent throughout the entire process. The wife's morals and willpower were sadly lacking as well. She was obviously infatuated with Tom, so why did she marry Glen? She loved giving Tom the blowjob, kissed him and looked at him with loving eyes as he fingered her, and was looking forward to fucking him later. Her protests about remaining true to Glen were just words. Her actions spoke louder than words. She wanted it to happen. It also was not realistic when Glen saw her giving Tom a blowjob and just backed away. He should have taken command of the situation and kicked Tom not just out of the house but out of his life. He should have kicked her out as well. Glen's selection of a weak-willed life partner was a serious misjudgment. I don't see how they can stay together as a loving couple after what happened. Tom could come back anytime while Glen's at work and take the wife to bed. This marriage is doomed. They could continue living together but the true marriage is done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So

Disgusting when it feels like an author writes about a type of person they have to pull down to their own level.

Tom did her like every other woman because she was like every other woman he did.

Why the MC would want somone Toms could take whenever he chose to is not believeable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Of course it's not believable, it's one of Cuckio's cuckold fantasies.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
Can we

ban anon comments? Mostly sound like they are writing from their mother's basement.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Late Thoughts

"he treated Laurie just like every other woman he was attracted to" - In other words, he treated her as just another piece of ass.

"I had a hard-on that nearly ripped the front of my pants." - There is NO WAY he should be telling her that! She might get the idea that he has some cuckold fantasies and decide to fulfill them for him! I know what he said a bit later, but she could still get the wrong idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
point to ponder

If Laurie did not want to have sex with Tom she would not have been home whem Tom got off work the next day.

She could have easily stayed away until husband got home.

Her presence proves her intentions!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
can we redo

...Ban schwanze1's comments. All he does is make comments about the anonymous readers. His profile is void of information.

More to the point, 90 per cent of this site's readers do not have profile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Pretty good story, well written, as always, by “ohio”. My only thought is that he let Tom off too easy. He should have given him a few licks with that monkey wrench while he had him down. Would have served the bastard right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
last comment

Speak for yourself Cuckold. You read, are ashamed what you read, and then attack others because you're a willing cuckold. That's it, isn't it? Who the fuck are you kidding, yourself?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks!

Due to the high quality of your writing, I feel that you really don’t care about these trolls’ comments. I wish that you’d come back and write some more so that I could read them.

EzrollinEzrollinover 6 years ago
lighten up people...

I've read several of your stories and you write very well. Now we all know that watching two people having sex can be very stimulating otherwise porn wouldn't be so popular. Whether it's stimulating watching your wife with someone else depends on you...what if it was your mother? I read a story and take it for what it is without the hostility. I wonder how many of those making negative comments have been cucked and aren't even aware of it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
closet cases had a field day with this one!

LOL

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Best Friend's Sister

An older comment mentioned being attracted to his best friend's sister, but not following through, partially because it would be uncomfortable facing his friend or their father after being intimate with her.

That wouldn't be my main concern. I'd be concerned about a potential break-up, especially an ugly one, even if not his fault. That would at least damage, if not destroy, their friendship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The writers are so much wiser than the readers it is startling.

Your sophisticated characterization is almost always the greatest pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
How to destroy a good story

This story is a good example of how to destroy a story that looked really good. sickening, disgusting and pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
How to write a good story

This story is a good example of how to write a story that looked really good. terrific, fun, and uplifting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good story

But in this case a fast beating of Tom before the BJ was done would have been appropriate. And in his position some future retribution would be in order. Nothing over the top like losing his tackle. Maybe arranging for him to get a serious social disease or maybe informing an irate husband of him fucking the wife would be appropriate. Messing with his job would also be somewhat nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Since Trump was elected this type of thing has become more common

It's no coincidence we're seeing more stories where best friends feel wives are fair game, spouses feel they can cheat, and therapists are raking in big bucks. It's a sad state of affairs for the country.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cuck bullshit!

I did not like it at all Ohio! Usually you very good but this was just a ditty that was shunted into a supposedly fitting category! 2-Stars because apparently 1 gets deleted!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 5 years ago
Even here Trump Derangement Syndrome

Annony STFU. You must be a very weak minded idiot. That is probably the stupidest comment I have ever read. You need some help maybe a therapist can help you with your frustration of losing an election. You shouldn't let it affect ever aspect of your life. Leave the politics out of this site moron!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stupid ass on 9/20/18

Trying to blame cheating on Trump? What kind of stupid, fucked up moron are you? This kind of shit was going on before Trump was ever born. It takes a real stupid, moronic, dumb ass mother fucker to make a statement like yours. You are a fucking idiot..

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not

Not my favorite, but still a good story. Haven't seen an.Ohio story that wasn't good.

0zed0zedover 5 years ago
Wimp Alert!

Cuck boy's intuition told him that they would work it out. ROFLMAO!!! Work it out until the next cute guy made a pass. Sluts a slut! Get real!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
How come two stars became four?

I voted two stars and suddenly there were four.

Why two stars? One because it's unfinished. Lazy writers don't get high scores from me. Strange because, unlike JPB you usually finish your work. IT's well written as most of your stories but it lacks something, as I was reading it it felt rushed and not complete. No only because of the missing end, but because as I was reading there were things missing for me. Not your best work, not your worst.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cum guzzler alert

Jeezus Ohio - you confuse RAAC with cuckoldry and cum guzzling. Your protagonists over several stories involve supposedly self actualised men who discover a cheating partner, invariably get aroused, pitter around, something happens to the third wheel that is limp wristed and pathetically light, then they reconcile with no consequences to her and he ends up metaphorically sucking her lover's cum out for the rest of her days, due to simping forgiveness.

Rinse, repeat. Please make stronger protagonists. Storyline can vary. Consequences need to be established and commensurate.

-5 stars

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
Good story.

Some won't understand and the wife certainly made a mess of their marriage, but in the end you fix it if you can or walk away if you can't. It takes two and they fixed it.

Good story and refreshing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The Bottom Line Is That...

For the rest of their lives Tom and Laurie will know that they cuckolded Glen....and for the rest of his life Glen will know that his wife Laurie and his ex-best friend Tom cuckolded Glen. Lawyers should know this: I would never vote to convict a husband of murder if he puts into the ground a man who tore apart his marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well written but.......

Like I said the story was well written but I am not sure about the ending.It is almost crying out I am a cuckold wimp but..........it was not like he just rolled over and said all is good. I think the part that disturbed me the most was him getting a boner watching her. I guess it could fit in with how much he loved her and wanted her.

His former friend got off easy.

phill1cphill1cabout 5 years ago
This sums up the juvenile thinking of BTB

"For the rest of their lives Tom and Laurie will know that they cuckolded Glen....and for the rest of his life Glen will know that his wife Laurie and his ex-best friend Tom cuckolded Glen..."

Except people actually choose what they decide to know or remember or obsess over. If that's the sum of anyone's thinking, they really aren't very deep or valid people. Life is a series of choices that you choose to focus on negatives or positives. The choice is an individual one.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 4 years ago
Fair

Although the story was decent, and I understand the reconciliation I might have considered some pay back to the bastard. i.e. paying to have him beaten up, or let friends and family know that this SOB can't be trusted with any woman, and NEVER should be invited into your house, and should be watched at all times, and be ready to kill the SOB at a moments notice. Actually, it would be cheaper to just pay someone to ruin his manhood permanently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So What Happens

The next time a "gorgeous" man makes a move on her? Sure it was "only" a blowjob but it was certainly going to be more as in bent over the dining room table if Glen hadn't deliberately come home early. Signed: BTW

andyinozandyinozover 4 years ago
So...put mirrors on your bedroom ceiling...

....if you want to see her enjoying herself while you are having sex....dumb ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
the boner thing

is easily explained by biology. men compete for sex with women. it's hard-wired.

he wasn't turned on by the cheating at all. he said he was livid with rage.

his DNA told him one thing that he ignored, "Beat that chump, and fuck that bitch in heat. Remove his seed and plant your own."

That's literally all it is. From the shape of our dicks, to the different sperm we possess. Men have that ability. It's not a turn on at all. It's like how women can get wet for a rapist. They DO NOT enjoy it. It's their biology taking over.

That wife is one lucky lady though. Having an affair with your husband's friend....oof. It can't get much more stupid and disrespectful.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Tom?

Surprised Tom was left alive. Best friends have each others back. This guy became his worst enemy.

The only thing lower would be a brother pulling that nonsense. It would be too much.

A one time slip with a stranger would be easier to deal with. To have a spouse cheat with a best friend would end in divorce. Trust lost from those two closest would be devastating. Total mindfuck. Time to seek professional help for that trauma.

That the reason for the low scrore on this very well written little drama. ***** The ending, though an attempt to reconcile seems wrong. It grinds the sensibilities of rational thought.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
Don't know what to say

What is that song? "If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife." This seems to be a common theme through many of ohio's stories. A dynamic, educated, and accomplished man marries a beautiful woman; real arm candy; almost a trophy wife. They are happy until she cheats. She is remorseful, and he forgives her after a lot of heartache, anger, and time lost. They are both flawed. She is shallow, and he is afraid to let her go for fear he won't be able to replace her. Very sad. 5 Star Rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very good until.........

he got a hard-on watching his wife get fucked by his best friend...... weird pervert. The only thing good is it does not have any ass-fucking like majority american sex stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
They deserve it

She is a slut and he is a wimp. Made for each other

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Here cucky, cucky cuck.........

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Another???!!!

WHY??? So many cucks that you only write about cucks!!! Are you writing from your experience??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous