Inuit Femdom Revolution

Story Info
Inuit dominatrix meets Nigerian student in Iqaluit.
2.1k words
3
8.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

"I like to dominate strong and handsome men, especially black men," Rona Akesuk said with a wicked smile, and the fifty-something Inuit woman, originally from the City of Iqaluit, Nunavut, leaned back in her chair while addressing her globe-spanning audience via web cam. As the only Inuit dominatrix in her hometown of Iqaluit, Mistress Ro catered to a broad clientele. Of course, like everyone else, the lady doth hath her favorites, as the saying goes...

"Introduce yourself to the members, sir," Mistress Ro said to her latest guest, a six-foot-tall, dark-skinned and ruggedly handsome young Nigerian Muslim man named Ismail "Izzy" Boulaye. A newcomer to the Canadian territory of Nunavut by way of Kano City, northern Nigeria, Ismail had a devil of a time during his first few months in Canada. The brother came to study finance at Nunavut Arctic College, and to give life in the 'real Canada' a try.

Along the way, Ismail Boulaye developed a fascination with Inuit ladies, which brought him to the house of Rona Akesuk, also known as Mistress Ro. The premier BDSM authority of the Nunavut territory, and the woman destined to change the young black man's life forever. Ismail's introduction to the world of BDSM definitely broadened his sensual horizons, and then some.

Ismail Boulaye experienced a brand new world when he came to Canada for university studies, in more ways than one. The son of poor Nigerian Muslims, Ismail was fortunate enough to win one of the Nigerian government's coveted international scholarships to study in Canada. Initially, the young man had his sights set on Ontario, for it was considered Canada's most racially diverse region. Life most definitely had other plans for Ismail...

When Ismail didn't get into the major schools like the University of Toronto and the University of Ottawa Ismail despaired, until he heard about open enrollment at a small school called Nunavut Arctic College. It seemed like kismet to Ismail, who packed his bags and moved up north. If Ontario didn't want him, then perhaps Nunavut might be a better place. From that moment on, life would never be the same for Izzy...

"Salutations, I'm Izzy, and today I'm here to experience some Inuit Femdom courtesy of Mistress Ro," Ismail said shyly, and Mistress Ro smiled at her sub, whose handsome face was obscured by a mask. Aside from that, Ismail was stark naked, and Mistress Ro feasted her brown eyes on the Nigerian brother's chiseled physique. Ever since she spent a three-month vacation in the City of Toronto, Ontario, a few years back, and got real close to certain Jamaican guys, Mistress Ro had a thing for black men.

Unfortunately for Mistress Ro, there's a dearth of brothers in the Northwest Territories, though that's slowly changing. In fact, the City of Iqaluit was getting an influx of African newcomers, and like the friendly and outgoing Native lady that she is, Mistress Ro went out of her way to make the brothers feel welcome. When she received a message from Ismail on her fetish website a few weeks ago, Mistress Ro was thrilled. The brother was single, highly experimental, and ready to mingle. As far as Mistress Ro was concerned, Ismail came to the right place...

"Alright, handsome, now, let's get to it," Mistress Ro said, smiling for the camera, and Ismail looked at her admiringly. Standing five feet nine inches tall, curvy and sexy, with thick curly black hair slightly streaked with gray, Mistress Ro looked absolutely fantastic in a black tank top, black leather miniskirt and thigh-high black leather boots. With her hands on her hips, the bodacious Inuit Canadian dominatrix licked her lips while admiring the fine specimen of West African masculinity who stood before her...

"Yes ma'am," Ismail said, and Mistress Ro grinned, and caressed the tall, handsome brother's fine body. Ismail gasped as Mistress Ro grabbed his dick and stroked it. Like the rest of him, his dick was both long and thick. Gently Mistress Ro caressed Ismail's outsized balls, and the brother sighed happily, clearly loving what she was doing to him. Smiling slyly, Mistress Ro gave Ismail's balls a good squeeze, and the young man gasped in surprise, then winced in pain...

"I've got you by the balls, Izzy, now, you will do as I say, or else," Mistress Ro said, and Ismail looked at her, and noticed the malicious gleam in the Inuit dominatrix's lovely brown eyes. Mistress Ro watched as Ismail nodded submissively, and then she relaxed her hold on his family jewels. Taking a chastity device, Mistress Ro swiftly placed it on Ismail's dick, ensnaring his cock and balls. Ismail looked at Mistress Ro, puzzled...

"Um, okay," Ismail said meekly, and Mistress Ro smiled, and donned latex gloves. Afterwards, she motioned for Ismail to get on his knees and the young man did as he was told. Mistress Ro loved putting big dicks in chastity, especially the big black ones. Ismail knelt before her and kissed her boots, and Mistress Ro smiled, pleased with his obedient behavior. Taming strong men was immensely pleasurably for her, and she loved every second of this...

"Turn around and show me that sweet Nigerian ass, handsome," Mistress Ro said in a sharp voice, and Ismail mumbled something, and complied when she shot him a wuthering look. Taking some cream from a bottle of Aveeno on a nearby table, Mistress Ro lubricated her gloved fingers, and then told Ismail to spread his ass for her. Ismail did as he was told, and Mistress Ro laughed as she slipped a finger up his butt hole...

"Oh my," Ismail moaned, and Mistress Ro laughed and slapped his cute ass while fingering his hole. Mistress Ro had a thing for brothers with cute asses ever since she hooked up with a Jamaican guy named Steve Thompson back in Toronto. The tall, chocolate-hued, bald-headed and bearded Steve rocked Mistress Ro's world, and the freaky Inuit lady had been addicted to the brothers ever since...

Watching as Ismail moaned and squirmed, his sexy black ass shaking this way and that, Mistress Ro thought of her ex-lover Steve the Jamaican stud back in Toronto. They got it on in every way in her rented apartment not far from Bloor Street, that's for damn sure. After eating her pussy like a man devouring his last meal, Steve put Rona Akesuk on all fours, and made her suck his long and thick black dick.

"Suck it good," Steve said, and Rona Akesuk grinned and began deep-throating the Jamaican stud's long, hard dick. While sucking Steve's dick, Rona caressed his balls, and when he warned her that he was about to cum, a smiling Rona kept right on with her sucking. When Steve came, Rona eagerly tasted his cum, which was hot and salty. Afterwards, she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, and smiled up at her lover...

"Anything else I can do for you, sir?" Rona asked, and a smiling Steve pulled her up, and sat her down on his lap. Kissing her full and deep, Steve caressed Rona's breasts, and gave her thick, round ass a firm slap. As Rona squealed in delight, Steve thrust into her, and the feisty Inuit woman began to moan in pleasure as she got filled with grade-A Jamaican dick. Steve pounded his way into Rona's pussy, fucking her roughly as though he was branding her. Their passionate screams filled Rona's apartment. They went at it for hours. Afterwards, Rona Akesuk became addicted to black men...

"The things I'm going to do to your cute ass, Izzy," Mistress Ro said, snatched out of her lustful reverie by her sub's moans. Steve and his hard body were thousands of kilometers and several years away, but Mistress Ro's addiction to black men was still very much a part of who she was. And the feisty Inuit woman saw no reason to ever change that...

"My ass is yours, Mistress Ro," Izzy said, and Mistress Ro laughed as she worked two fingers up Ismail's asshole, twisting them around nicely. The Nigerian Muslim stud groaned softly and arched his back, clearly loving what she was doing to him. Mistress Ro slapped Ismail's ass, watching it jiggle as she spanked him lightly. After a while, she deemed that her sub was ready for something bigger...

"Get ready for my not so little friend," Mistress Ro said, and with that, she pulled a strap-on dildo out of her bag of goodies. Izzy turned around and looked at her, and Mistress Ro smiled, amused by the look on the Nigerian Muslim stud's handsome face. Winking at Izzy, Mistress Ro lubricated her dildo, and then rubbed its head against his asshole. Grinning, Mistress Ro licked her lips, this was going to be good...

"Give me that ass, my Nigerian brother," Mistress Ro said, and without further ado, she gripped Izzy's waist and bucked her hips, thrusting the dildo into his ass. The Nigerian stud groaned sharply as she penetrated him, and Mistress Ro winked at the camera, and began fucking him vigorously. Izzy began to scream passionately, and Mistress Ro laughed, recalling her last encounter with Steve, her first black male lover...

"This isn't going to hurt, right?" Steve asked hesitantly, and Rona grinned innocently as she stroked the Jamaican stud's big dark dick with one hand and fingered his asshole with the other. They were at his place for once, on his king-sized bed at his apartment in Mississauga. With only a couple of days left before she left the City of Toronto forever and returned to her hometown of Iqaluit, Nunavut, Rona Akesuk wanted to give her lover Steve something special to remember her by, and she most definitely did...

"Just relax and enjoy," Rona said to Steve, and then she took the dildo and pushed it into his well-lubricated ass. The burly Jamaican stud cried out as she penetrated his ass. It wasn't easy for Rona to get a manly black stud like Steve to let her play with his ass, but in the end, the freaky Inuit woman got what she wanted. And Rona gleefully fucked Steve's ass with her dildo until he begged for mercy, and came twice along the way, of course. After that memorable experience, Rona Akesuk became addicted to putting things in handsome black men's fine asses...

"Oh damn, it's huge," Izzy cried out, and Mistress Ro laughed maniacally, gripping his hips tightly while pushing the strap-on dildo even deeper into his asshole. The Nigerian stud panted and moaned as she fucked the hell out of him. Aside from Steve, her first, Mistress Ro had dominated quite a few black men in the bedroom, and Izzy was just her latest conquest. Mistress Ro was determined to give Izzy an ass fucking which he would never forget...

"Feel your Mistress awesome power, handsome, now bow down and get fucked," Mistress Ro chided Izzy, and she forced him down, taking him face down and ass up. While slamming the strap-on dildo into his asshole, Mistress Ro slapped Izzy's cute ass, loving the way it jiggled nicely under the force of her thrusts. After fucking her sub for a while, Mistress Ro pulled out of his ass, and a sweaty, panting Izzy slumped on the basement/dungeon's carpeted floor...

"That was awesome," Izzy said, smiling faintly as Mistress Ro grinned at him. Removing the chastity device from her sub's dick, Mistress Ro decided to give him a treat. Winking at Ismail Boulaye, Mistress Ro stroked his dick and then took him into her mouth. Ismail looked at Rona Akesuk/Mistress Ro as she began sucking his dick and sighed happily. The Inuit lady's passion amazed him, and he couldn't get enough of her. In no time, Mistress Ro had her grateful sub harder than a rock, and when he came, she happily tasted his manly cum...

"Thanks for an awesome session," Rona Akesuk said to Ismail Boulaye, a few minutes later. Having turned off the cameras, she did a bit of cleaning up in the dungeon while Ismail took a shower. In a couple of days, Rona would update the Mistress Ro spot, to the delight of her online fans around the world. They had been pushing for more diverse content, hence her search for strong and sexy male subs like Ismail here...

"Anytime, ma'am, you're beautiful and absolutely amazing," Ismail Boulaye said to a blushing Rona, and the two of them exchanged a hug. After a few pleasantries, Ismail left Rona Akesuk's nice townhouse on the edge of metropolitan Iqaluit and returned to his apartment near the Nunavut Artic College campus. The young Nigerian Muslim student was all smiles as he made his way home. He definitely had a great time with Mistress Ro. If Rona Akesuk was indicative of how lively, strong and passionate the Inuit ladies were, Ismail just might stay in the City of Iqaluit after graduation...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers