Invade My Life! Ch. 03

Story Info
Hubby is indoctrinated, wifey is a good slut.
1.2k words
3.47
30.9k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 01/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordJim
LordJim
5 Followers

Next day, sure as shit, I got a call from my little piece of ass.

"Please, I'm so messed up! I... I think Mark will be OK - I hope so - but he wouldn't stay with me last night... He wouldn't even let me in the bedroom!"

"O crap, pussy, quit blathering. Who'd want to sleep with someone after they found out they'd been fucked over for half the fucking year? You're fucking lucky he didn't kick your ass into the street naked."

Of course, this drove her to tears cuz I was so 'insensitive'. But, well, shit, it was true! But I'm not a total horse's ass, and I gave her some comfort, too.

"Don't worry, cunt - everything's gonna be just fine. Really. You gotta trust me on this, baby. He's just gotta get used to the whole idea, that's all. Now - you be a good cunt and you give him anything he wants whenever he wants it. Wait by the door naked and kneel properly when he comes home. Give him a nice blowjob and make him a nice dinner. Fuck him to sleep. I'm telling you - you have to DO things and that's what matters. If he ain't man enough to ask, you give it to him anyway. Massage his back nice and deep. Assfuck for him. Let him whip you if he feels like getting his anger out and fucking offer him the belt to do it with. Fucking grovel for him! You know how to do that, now, don't you? Didn't I train you good? Listen, pussy, really - you don't have to talk to him - you gotta fuck his eyeballs out, OK!?"

It's true - he has a fuckwhore for a wife and he has to figure that out at a gut level, someplace way down below intelligent thought. He's gotta figure out if he wants to have a fuckwhore for a wife or if he wants to shove her in the street. His choice. But see, I already knew Twinky Dick. He wasn't going fucking anywhere.

Coupla days later, after several little chats with cunt, we had us another little get together for Twinky Dick's benefit. This time it was just Bobby and I and the purpose was to drive the point home. But this time was kind of special. We had us a little meeting of the minds. To start with we stripped cunt and bound her hands up tight behind her back right in front of his eyes. She is property, and he had to see that.

We had cunt describe to him - in plain detail - how she was a hot wife fuckslut. How she couldn't help herself and that she just had to have cock and needed to be used like a filthy slave cunt.

Then we had even more fun - fuck man, we went to education town on his ass. We had her agree and tell him in her squeaky afraid voice how she belonged to US and that he got leftovers. That was the eye- opener for him, no doubt!

To keep the party moving, so to speak, we got him all hot and bothered to where his dick was stiff as a rod. I shoved her face in his crotch and had her rub him with her face and lick him as well as she could through his pants and pull his zipper down with her teeth. It didn't take long. I pulled her back by her hair to the kneeling- ready position.

"Well, TD, I see you have some interest in what we're offering, here. Nice tits, ass, nice wet pussy... plus, she does have the bonus of being totally fucking debased and obedient, man! She will do anything at all at this point, and she will do it as a slave to sex, won't you, cunt?"

She kept her eyes on the floor, nodded and answered properly, "yes, Sir."

"But, TD, although she will now do fucking anything you want, we get first dibs. And what that means is that you have to wait your turn. Please, sit back and relax, and allow us to demonstrate..."

Bobby had been stripping down and grabbed her head and jammed his dick in her mouth. "See, Bobby gets to skullfuck her first. Then me, and so on. You stay right here in this chair 'til we're done. You wanna wank your dick, you feel free."

I stripped off and we started on her fore and aft, Bobby fucking her cunt first. We swapped back and forth and played around, grabbing her tits, slapping her ass, that kind of thing. At one point, while TD was wanking right along with his dick poking out of his pants, I took her and pointed her ass right into his face. "Go ahead, take a sniff! Bury your face right up her ass, TD!" He didn't hesitate at all. Got down on his knees and stuck his face as deep up her crack as it could go. Good man!

"Now lick it, TD - Lick her asshole, if you like it so much. Go ahead!" He licked her ass like a starving man while I swapped my dick in her mouth with Bobby's, back and forth. We tried to get both in at once, but Bobby is such a fuck-horse we really just couldn't do it.

"Now, now, TD - let us finish up first." We got a good rhythm going and Bobby grunted out a nice load in her cunt about the same time I filled her mouth up. Gotta give Bobby creds, he drove her over the edge and I knew she was struggling not to bite my cock while she creamed around his dick! And when we turned to check up on TD, he was all fucking done. The show was too much for him and he blew all over his pants. Well, we did have a nice slave handy, so I made cunt slurp it all up, doing her best to get it off his pants.

"Hmmm - well, TD, looks like we're gonna have to stick around for second helpings. But, now, I gotta explain something to you. See, if you can't hang with the big boys and fuck her, well, then your just gonna end up being a limp dick in this whole thing and you aren't going to get to enjoy the true slut wifey here has blossomed into!"

"O, man - It just drove me wild watching..."

"Yeah, TD, no shit! I can see that! But get your head on straight, dude - you wanna fuck your hand or you wanna fuck her ass? Your choice, man..."

Needless to say, by the time we got up and around for seconds, TD managed not to wank himself over the edge. We got to watch him butt- hump his wife for the first time. And he did agree that he loved it, though he didn't last too long. Frankly, I think that seeing his wife get pummeled by cocks and getting to take part with us was as much of his turn-on as sticking his dick in her rump. And just the fact that she would do this kind of nasty stuff I am sure drove him wild. What hubby doesn't want a slut for a wife?

LordJim
LordJim
5 Followers