Invaded - Trans on Female

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No!" she wailed as I swung my hips over her again. "No! Don't fuck me anymore! Please! I can't fucking take it! My cock can't handle any more of your pussy! Please no! Stop!"

I guided her rigid shaft back inside of me and then slammed myself down. I leaned back to brace on stiff arms with my hands pressing into the mattress either side of her chest. As I began working my hips furiously, she howled and seized my waist.

"My cock!" she screamed. "Your pussy is fucking my cock again! It can't fucking take it! My cock can't handle your pussy!"

I squirmed my hips even harder. "You better fuck me," I growled. "You better fuck me with that big fucking cock."

"Shit! Fuck!" she snarled.

I leaned forward slightly and again tucked my feet under me so I could bounce on her cock. "What's the matter, you big dicked bitch? Can't your cock fuck a pussy?"

"I can't fucking take it!" she wailed, her teeth bared as she gripped my ass.

I fucked her for a long moment as I began to sweat in earnest, her pleas for me to stop, and her wailing, begging babble about how I was wrecking her cock, how she couldn't come again, and how hard I was fucking her, turning me on even more.

Breathing hard, sweat beginning to trickle down my body, I again leaned back to brace on stiff arms. "Fuck that pussy," I panted, needing a break. "If you don't fuck that pussy and make it come, I'm going to rip your balls off and shove them up your ass."

"I can't fuck anymore," she panted while rocking her head side to side. "My cock can't fuck your pussy anymore."

I grabbed her balls. "Fuck it! Fuck it or I'm ripping your fucking balls off!"

"Fuck! My balls! You're tearing my balls off, you fucking cunt!" she screamed, but she began fucking me furiously all the same.

"Fuck my pussy!"

"You fucking slut! You're making my cock fuck your pussy!" she howled softly in either pain or pleasure. "My cock! My cock can't fucking take it!"

She fucked me hard for a long moment, her hard cock pistoning into me furiously.

"Oh... fuck," she murmured. "I think I'm going to come again."

I threw myself off her. She rose, as if she were going to run, but I grabbed her arm, spun her around, and dragged her down on top of me.

"Fuck!" she howled as she reared, our hard nipples dueling as her breasts jiggled. "My cock! My cock is back in your pussy!"

I wadded one hand in her hair as I began rocking my hips, my other hand on her ass, pulling her cock into me in time with my trusts. I'm going to make that cock come again," I announced as I stared into her eyes.

"No, please no," she begged softly, her face twisting with pleasure as she began driving her cock into me. "My cock can't come again."

"I'm going to make it come so hard, you'll never be able to fuck again."

She looked into my eyes, her fear clear. "No. Please don't make me come again. I can't take it. Your pussy... your pussy is too good. My cock can't take it anymore."

"To bad... you stupid bitch. If you weren't ready to fuck, you shouldn't have come in here."

We began fucking harder, then harder still. "My cock!" she howled as she fell over me, crushing her enormous breasts into mine as she again buried her face in my neck. "Your pussy is fucking my cock so hard! Please... my cock can't take any more fucking! It can't handle any more of your pussy! Please!" she whimpered.

I said nothing as I held her sweaty body to mine. We fucked each other hard and fast for a long moment, the only sounds our panted breathing and our soft grunts and gasps of effort and pleasure. As we labored, my own breathing became deep and harsh, and my sweat mingled with hers.

"Shit! Fuck!" she snarled as she threw herself up on stiff arms. "I'm going to come again! Your pussy is too good!"

"My pussy is better than your cock!" I challenged.

"No!" she cried in reply.

"Say it!" I ordered. "Say my pussy is better than your cock!"

"No! Please! You're fucking my cock off!"

Crying out in effort and pleasure, I began fucking her as much as she was fucking me. I was about out of gas, but I had her right where I wanted her, and I wasn't going to give her a chance to escape. "My pussy is beating your cock! Say it!"

She was quiet for a long moment. "Fuck!" she screamed. "Your pussy is better than my cock! It's beating my cock!"

I smiled, a thrill passing through me, and I felt another orgasm starting to form. I'd never come four times before, but this creepy, big dicked bitch begging me to stop fucking her was going to make me do it.

"And tits," I added, my tone threatening. "My tits are better than yours!"

"Yes! Fuck, you bitch! Your tits are better than my tits!" she wailed as she fucked me furiously.

"Now," I snarled, "you're going to pay the price for breaking in here and fucking me."

"No!" she howled. "Stop! Please don't! Don't make me come again! I did what you wanted! I said your pussy was better than my cock!"

"You should have thought of that before you broke in here," I sneered.

We fucked for a long moment as we glared at each other, our face contorted into twin masks of pleasure as her sweat dripped onto me.

"Fuck..." she murmured, her voice strained. "I'm really going to come again."

"Do it," I growled. "Come deep in my pussy."

She said nothing for a long moment as we continued to fuck each other, but then she grunted hard, and I again felt her wetness splash into me as she thrust her cock deep and held it there. Moaning hard and loud, she reached between us. Her face twisting with profound pleasure, she tickled my clit, her touch causing my pleasure to soar.

"Fuck..." she groaned as I continued furiously rocking my hips.

"I'm going to come," I panted. "I'm going to fucking come! Rub that fucking clit and make me come!"

"I can't take it!" she hissed softly, her finger feverishly dancing in my wetness.

"I'm going to come!" I announced again.

"Fuck!" she screamed as she began thrusting furiously, her finger still busy. "Take that big fucking cock!"

Having her start fucking me again was the push I needed. "Shit! Fuck! I'm coming!" I wailed.

She fucked me furiously for a moment before she thrust into me hard and held herself deep with a soft cry of completion. We moaned and writhed in pleasure before relaxing with explosive exhales. As we lay panting, I pulled her lips to mine for a long and luxurious kiss. I rocked my hips, smiling as she gasped and lunged, her still hard cock driving into me with three hard thrusts.

"Fuck, Andi..." she panted, our sweaty bodies tangled, our chests heaving as we tried to gather our breath.

My smile spreading slightly, I pulled her lips to mine again. We kissed for a long moment before I nudged her off my chest and snuggled into her side. My smile spread even more. She was softening rapidly, and I considered that a victory. It wasn't often I so thoroughly used her up.

"Want some more?" I teased as I slid my hand down her sweaty body to grip her cock.

"Fuck," she grunted as I slowly stroked her softening member. "Pineapple," she murmured, using our safe word.

I sighed with a smile and a slow nod. "Thank God... I don't think I could have taken much more." I was quiet for a long moment before stretching for another kiss. Her lips were waiting and I drank deeply from them. "Did you really come four times?" I asked as our lips slowly parted.

She smiled. "No. Only twice."

"Which times?"

Her smile widened slightly. "I think you know."

"Second and the last time?"

She nodded slowly, her smile loving. "Yeah. What about you?"

I smiled as I sighed dramatically. "Oh yeah..." I drawled. "Three brain scramblers, and then a smaller one at the end."

She nodded again. "Good. I wouldn't want to leave you unsatisfied."

I huffed. "When has that ever happened?"

"Never... I hope."

I nodded and sighed. "Never," I murmured.

"Happy birthday," she said softly as her lips brushed my forehead.

I smiled, took a deep breath, and let it out slowly, sleep already pulling hard at me. She'd taken off work solely to let me live out a fantasy. I sighed again, deeply content and well fucked.

"Best birthday... ever," I murmured as sleep began enveloping me in its warm darkness.

12