Invasion Force V

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take him all that long. He attacked the closet next and realized just how much crap he had collected in the last ten years. He was going to need to move his stuff to the attic. There was around twenty empty model boxes that all his planes had come from stacked neatly in one corner. That didn't include the box that was slowly filling with his ever expanding comic collection. There was also his off season clothes that he should have moved weeks ago. With a heavy sigh Harry made his way with the first load of boxes in his arms.

The stairway to the attic was steep and narrow. He liked the attic. It was a wealth of memories and stuff his dad and others had left behind. Harry used his head to nudge open the attic door. He balanced it perfectly as he set the boxes down on the floor and then grabbed the door and slowly lowered it so it didn't slam. Mom hated it when the attic door slammed. The sound echoed all over the house. Four trips later the closet had enough room for Jennifer's winter coat and any other things she might need to hang there.

Speaking of Jennifer he picked up her bags and set then in the corner of his room. Who knew, maybe mom would get a bigger house. Heck, this could work out in his favor. He might land a bigger bedroom. Harry looked over at his bed and that warm fuzzy feeling returned. It would be amazing if Jennifer and he were to share a bed but there was no way mom was going to let that happen. He would be banished to the couch more than likely. The house was quiet, too quiet, where the heck was mom or Jennifer? He decided to make sure that crazy gal didn't go down into the basement.

Jennifer stood at the foot of the steps. She had caught the Widow Koch red handed, literally. The older woman still had two fingers slid deep inside her soaked slit. Jennifer didn't say a word she just closed the distance between them. Harry's mother slowly withdrew her fingers and wiped them on her son's underwear. She dropped them along with the rest of the white load into the washing machine.

"You are a very naughty woman mother," the woman calling herself Jennifer purred.

"Who are you really," the Widow asked shaking off the effects of the pink ray.

"I am a friend," Deep Throat said as she reached down and held up the coil of laundry line. "I want to help you."

"Help me," Harry's mom replied swallowing hard as her eyes locked on the rope. "How can you help me?"

"I am going to take off all of your clothes and tie you up. You'd like that wouldn't you."

"Oh god yes," the other whimpered. "...But what about Harry?"

Deep Throat grabbed the older woman by the hair and she went limp. She was about to lead her upstairs when she heard Harry come down the back stairs. The alien cursed and took out her Mind Ray pistol and gave the widow another dose of its soothing energy.

"You will forget all about this. You will sleep naked tonight so that I can return and tie you up. Repeat."

"I will forget that you caught me. I will forget about the rope for now. I will sleep naked so that you can treat me like the worthless piece of crap that I am."

"Close enough," Deep Throat said with a giggle.

Harry caught Jennifer coming up the basement stairs. He was angry that mom hadn't yelled at her for going down there. He gave her a dirty look. He told her he had cleared space for her clothes. Harry grumbled, went to the hall closet and made up the couch for his bed. Jennifer asked him what he was doing and he told her.

"You can have the bed," he said as he stacked blankets and a pillow on one corner of the couch.

"I could sleep down here," she offered and he shook his head.

"Are you crazy," he snapped. "Mom would lose her mind if she found you down here. A gentleman doesn't let... it would be wrong is all."

"You are so sweet," Jennifer said and leaned in to kiss his cheek but Harry took a step back. "Are you angry at me?"

"I don't know who you are or why you are really here but if you hurt my mom you will be sorry. That's a promise... I don't like you. I don't trust you. The sooner you leave here the better."

"My, aren't we fierce," she said with a predatory smile. "I'll be upstairs if you get lonely."

Harry watched her turn and slink away. His eyes on the way her hips moved and her ass sashayed out the room. Why did mom trust her? Harry sat down on the couch and stared at the fireplace. He heard his mom come out of the basement and she looked sick. It was like she was coming down with something. She looked at her son and tried to smile but failed. What had happened? She had been downstairs taking the edge off when... nothing. Suddenly Jennifer was down there and asking if she were okay. She shouldn't have been down there but it would have been wrong to scold her. It was her first day here after all.

"You better build up a fire Harry," she said. "Gonna snow tonight and you know what that means."

"Money tomorrow," he replied. "I have a list on the fridge. I can make enough to pay for next week's groceries."

"That's my boy," she said with a smile. "I'm going to start dinner. If you feel up to it you can lend a hand."

"I'll be in, let me get the fire started first."

The Widow stumbled into the kitchen and if it wasn't for her recipe book being out she would have been lost. Something was out of place but she couldn't put her finger on it.

"Pull yourself together," she said aloud.

Harry returned and like the dutiful son helped his mother fix dinner. Jennifer arrived once the pleasant scent of fried chicken filled the air. Harry made another mental check against this Jennifer character. She was fine to show up while food was ready but didn't lift a finger to help. He didn't mean to set the plate down so hard but it made an awful clatter when it struck the table's surface. His mom gave him a withering stare as he finished setting the table.

"You don't like me," Jennifer said as they all sat down to eat.

"No, no I don't," Harry admitted and his mother gasped. "I was raised to be honest."

"Yes you were sweetie," the Widow added smiling weakly. "Let's pray and then we can eat."

Harry lowered his head as mom said grace but he noticed that Jennifer didn't even try to pretend to be praying. They ate in silence and Harry was as polite as could be despite his growing dislike of the stranger in his house. Jennifer left after she ate and Harry bit back a curse as he cleaned the table and then washed the dishes. His mother never even said a word. There was something terribly wrong but what? Was this Jennifer character blackmailing his mom? If so, what could mom have done that was so terrible? His thoughts went down dark paths then.

He dried his hands as the dirty water swirled down the drain. All he wanted was to change into his pajamas so he could get some sleep. Tomorrow was going to start early and he had a dozen or so driveways to shovel. He walked out and surprisingly found the living room empty. Oh thank goodness she was not there, meaning Jennifer of course. He grabbed his pajamas and walked up to the bathroom to change. Harry reached for the doorknob and stopped. He could hear the shower running. But that wasn't the only thing he heard. The soft moans were dirty and lewd but also they were quite arousing.

"Oh Harry..." her voice cried out. "...I need to feel you deep inside of me."

Harry's mouth went dry and yet he found his hand turning the knob. The door opened and a cloud of steam whooshed outwards. There silhouetted against the shower curtain was the rounded body of that hateful creature Jennifer. She was cupping her large breasts and as he watched she lowered her mouth down to them. Why was she doing that?

"Close the door Harry, you are letting the hot air out." Jennifer purred. "Can you scrub my back for me?"

"M-M-Me? Oh I don't think so," Harry stammered.

"You don't like girls?" Jennifer asks as she washed her special place.

"I like girls," he said as he watched her movements. "I just don't like you."

"Ouch, you have a devil's tongue," she moaned. "I could put that tongue of yours to work."

"I should go," he replied just as she cried out and he saw her bend over.

"I dropped my wash cloth and I have soap in my eyes," she wailed. "Har-ry, can you help a girl out?"

He cursed under his breath and stomped over to the shower. It would only take a second he told himself. He opened the curtain a bit and saw the cloth. It was covered in soap suds. He bent over and reached for it. Jennifer intercepted his hand and grabbed his wrist. She tugged hard and brought his hand her to very full bosom. It was also slick with soap. His fingers did what was only natural for a lad of 18. He copped a feel.

"Such a naughty boy," she purred her eyes still closed. "Do you like what you see?"

She asked as she turned her body towards him. Harry had never seen a naked girl before. His brain lit up seeing this redheaded fallen angel. That is how he thought of her. She was a temptress and doing a great job of it. Her breasts were perfect globes with large areoles and puffy nipples that felt amazing in his hand. His eyes were drawn down to her special place. It was topped with a crown of the equally red hair.

"You are wet," Harry whimpered staring at her slit.

"All over, about scrubbing my back for me?" Jennifer purred and let go as she turned around and giving him an eyeful of her backside. "Do you like my ass Harry?"

"Wow, it is round and very nice." He said swallowing hard. "But I still don't like you."

"You don't have to like me to make love to me," Jennifer countered.

"I can't... I'm a..." Harry replied panting now.

"Virgin," Jennifer filled in the blank. "I'm not. I like sex, a lot. I can teach you so very much Harry, if you let me."

Harry stood on the precipice. If he climbed in and lost his virginity to this woman would he regret doing it or not doing it? He undressed as fast as he could. Jennifer smiled as she watched him. Her eyes widened in surprise when she saw the monster swinging between Harry's legs. She prayed he was the one. There weren't many men left in this forsaken town to process. Harry had been at the bottom of the list because he was just so shy and unpopular. She made room for him and closed the primitive shielding screen behind him. Harry stood there with his hands covering that glorious erection of his. She leaned forward pressing her tits against his chest. Her arms went around his neck and she kissed him.

Harry gasped as her lips touched his. He put his arms around her waist and instinct took over as he cupped her ass cheeks. Jennifer moaned into his mouth as Harry's eyes closed. Another sound escaped Harry as her hand wrapped around his thing. She began stroking his very slowly. He opened his eyes and she was watching him intently.

"I like your faces," Jennifer purred. "Your cheeks are burning bright red."

"UNNNNN... yeah, your hand," Harry groaned as her hand picked up its pace.

"If you like that, you are going to love this. Now just do what I tell you and you are going to be in seventh heaven in no time."

She turned away and bent over. He did as she told him and took his thing in hand. He teased her special place with it for a little bit. Then he pushed and it slid inside of her slowly. Oh man, she was so wet and hot and slick all at the same time. Soon he was all the way in and Jennifer was praising him like no other person ever had. Harry stood there for a long minute and enjoyed the view. He burned it into his memory; this was the moment he lost his virginity. Then he began moving slowly and stared as his thing as it disappeared and reappeared as he made love to her.

"Your hands, grab my waist and do it harder," Jennifer directed him. "Oh yeah, that's it Harry fuck me like a real man!"

He was a man now wasn't he? He thrust harder and Jennifer squealed as his thing went hard and deep inside her special place. She was so damn tight and soon he felt this weird sensation. It began by curling his toes, run up his legs and ended in his balls. Harry cried out as the feeling overwhelmed him. His stuff pumped deep in Jennifer's body. Her special place clamped down hard on him and he grunted as she seemed to squeeze him. It was almost alive down there the way it drew him deeper still.

"Oh man," Harry exclaimed. "Your special place is amazing!"

Jennifer remained silent for a long time. Harry pulled out of her slowly and let out a sad sound as he slipped free. Jennifer stood up, turned and hugged him to her tightly. She was speaking but it wasn't English. Was she Russian? Had he just fucked a goddamn commie? Then she was speaking English but what she said made no damn sense.

"It's you Harry. You are the one I have been looking for all this time. I need you Harry. I need you more than you can possibly know."

"I knew I was good," he said and she just smiled.

"I need more of your man juice," Jennifer begged. "Fuck me Harry... Fuck me again!"

"We are running out of hot water," Harry said. "Mom will be pissed if we keep going in the shower."

Jennifer nodded and rinsed off. He got out and handed her a towel before taking one for him. Harry watched her dry off and felt his thing get hard again. She didn't miss it either. Jennifer dropped her towel, walked over to Harry and kissed him again. As they kissed she snatched his towel away, took him in hand and impaled her body on his. His thing pierced her to the core. She rocked her hips driving him in and out of her special place.

"You are really flexible," Harry grunted as she fucked him.

"You have no idea," she purred in his ear. "You like to watch don't you?"

Harry nodded and Jennifer stopped abruptly. He was about to ask what she was doing when it became perfectly clear. She moved off of him and sat down on the toilet. He watched as she brought her knees up and then spread her legs exposing her special place completely.

"Come on in Harry, I want you to fuck me like the man I know you are," Jennifer moaned.

"I still don't like you," He said as he moved over and slid his thing inside of her.

"I don't care... just fuck me," she growled.

He grabbed her tits and began moving. Man, here he was having sex with such a hot gal like this. The guys at school are going to be so jealous! He prayed mom was asleep and not hearing all of this. His thrusts were a little awkward at first but he soon figured out these new mechanics. The shower was a straight shot but this new angle was a little weird. He adjusted his stance and that did the trick. He was sliding in and out a lot easier now. Jennifer's body arched without warning and her special place gripped him tight.

"Did you just...?" Harry asked and she nodded. "Whoa..."

He waited until she was ready and started moving again. She whispered something in his ear and he nodded. Harry adjusted his grip on her and bent with his knees as he lifted Jennifer up and pinned her back to the bathroom wall. Her legs went around him as he began to thrust up and into her.

"I hope mom can't hear this," Harry moaned as he made love to her.

"I am sure she is fast asleep," Jennifer said.

Mom was not asleep. Mom was naked beneath her sheets and masturbating like a fiend. She could hear every word, every sound as her son fucked that woman. Her moans and whimpers sounded crystal clear to the older woman's ears. She drove her fingers faster now. Her poor pussy was so damn wet and in need of... the thought entered her mind so easily. But it was wrong. She could never do anything like that. He was her son for god's sake. But apparently he was hung like stallion and fucked like one from the sounds they were making. She could sneak a peek. What harm would it do? She bit her lip and her pussy made the decision for her. She bit back a scream as she climaxed thinking about seeing her son's cock.

The Widow crept from her room and they were still going at it. She snuck down the hall and found the bathroom door cracked open. The light streamed out into the hall as she took up her position. She was on her knees as she peered in. She clamped a hand over her mouth when she saw what was going on. Jennifer was kneeling on the toilet seat and her dear Harry was behind her fucking her like crazy. Mother stared at the sight of her son's long... thick... cock penetrating that wicked girl to the core. It was slick with their combined juices. The way the light gleamed off the shaft. Her fingers were back in her pussy again and matching the motion of her son thrust for thrust.

He was oblivious to her spying but Jennifer looked over her shoulder and made eye contact with her. The evil slut even winked at her. But all she would do was diddle her cunt while that hussy got to fuck her son. That should be me she thought. The burn of the sin blazed between her legs. She watched as Jennifer's back arched and she cried out as she came for the third time. Harry was panting now and he was on the verge, she could tell. He kept thrusting a few more times and then he jabbed his cock as deep as it could go and ground against her ass.

"That should be me," she whispered. "My son's cock belongs to me... oh sweet Jesus I am going to burn in hell!"

The Widow dashed silently back to her room and dove under the covers. It was as if Santa was coming and she had to be asleep. The house fell silent. Jennifer went to Harry's room while he snuck to the couch downstairs. The Widow Koch closed her eyes and frustrated as all hell fell asleep.

Time to Plow:

Harry woke up to the smell of bacon, eggs and toast. Mom was fixing him a big breakfast for the long day he had ahead of him. He had a dozen driveways to shovel today. A big breakfast would give him the energy he would need for the task ahead of him. Jennifer was nowhere to be seen and he had mixed feelings about it. He still didn't like her or trust her but he had enjoyed their time together. Harry sat down at the kitchen table as his mother filled his plate from the stove. He smiled up at her as she placed the plate on the table in front of them. That's when he saw it, the mark on her wrist.

"Mom, are you okay," he asked and she snatched back her hand.

"I'm fine, now eat while your food is hot," she said turning away.

Harry did as he was told but the discoloration around her wrist looked like a rope burn. But that didn't make any sense, did it? He finished his meal in a very thoughtful mood. He layered up for the cold and left the house with the snow shovel in his fist. He opened the front door and felt the bite of bitter wind on what little of his skin was exposed. His boots crunched on the virgin snow and when he looked he let out a whoop of joy. His footprints were the only ones on his entire block. There was something profound about that. He took half a dozen steps and stopped dead in his tracks.

"Oh my god," Harry said. "This is how Jennifer felt last night."

Harry giggled and hummed a little tune as he headed towards his first customer. He walked the half block to Old Man Jeffrey's house. He waved at the house as he began his work. Old Man Jeffrey waved back and Harry got to work. His head was full of all those wonderful memories with Jennifer. She really was what mom would have called a loose woman. Jennifer not only liked sex but was really good at it. Harry was shoveling on autopilot now and had finished before he barely broke a sweat. He finished up by shoveling and sweeping the front steps.

"You always do such a great job Harry," Old Man Jeffrey commented as he handed the young man his payment.

"Thanks Mr. Jeffrey," Harry replied. "If you need anything else just call my mom."

The old man smiled and closed his front door. Why was he smiling like that? Oh... OH... Harry thought as he made the connection that yesterday would have been completely lost. Dirty old man, he thought as he trudged towards his next customer. He knocked out the first five driveways in no time at all. But he was a little worn out when he reached Mrs. Palmer's place. Her house sat on the corner property. She always paid extra for him to shovel not just the drive but her L shaped sidewalk as well. He was going to have to pace himself for this one.