Inventive Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joyce took my hand and guided me to stand up at the short edge of my large office desk. I felt set of hands on my shoulders from behind pushing me away from the short edge so that there would be space between me and the edge of the desk. At the same time, Marla unzipped and lowered my pants which lessened the resistance for my erect cock. Joyce kissed me forcefully pressing her tongue deep into my mouth as Marla unclothed my cock so that she could wrap it in her warm mouth.

I was almost overwhelmed by the level of attention I was getting to the point of almost missing that I was now further away from the edge of the desk and that I could feel fingers spreading my ass cheeks for the application of lubricating jelly. "Get ready for your surprise, Mr. Labarosa" purred Shaniqua. Shortly thereafter I heard someone sitting on the edge of my desk while feeling both Joyce and Marla switch their attentions to moving me backwards towards the desk.

The intentions of these movements become clear as I began to feel the reason for the lubricating jelly on my backdoor. I was slowly having my ass impaled on what felt like the largest cock ever to have graced my asshole with its presence. "So, you are not all that you seem, Shaniqua."

"I have been packing for a long time and that is not a strap-on, as you will find out," she replied with a tone that match the effort expended in reducing the length of her cock outside of my anus.

I had not felt as full as I did then and that was not the last of the servicing I was receiving from the three administrative assistants. While Shaniqua was burying her member deep in my ass, both Joyce and Marla were pushing me back so that I was now on top of Shaniqua, her cock fully buried in my ass, and lying back on my desk -- or I would have been on my desk if it were not for the cushioning that Shaniqua provided.

With me in this prone position, it was not hard for Marla to climb aboard me in cowgirl position lowering her very wet pussy onto my very hard cock. In doing so, her weight drove Shaniqua much further into my ass. "Oh yes. That is exactly what I was seeking," Marla intoned as I was filling her pussy.

It didn't take Joyce long to join the party. She straddled my face with her pussy noting, "This is your second course, Mr. Labarosa. I am sure you are still hungry." I willingly started slowly tonguing her clit with slow deliberate strokes which was hard to accomplish with Marla pumping up and down on my erect dick. Her speed was increasing as I heard her approach her climax accompanied by the moans of Joyce. I was almost drowning in a flood of juices flowing freely from Joyce's pussy when Marla paused her motion while shaking with her orgasm. Marla followed shortly with her climax. My own release was moments thereafter as I filled Marla with my spunk.

Only Shaniqua had not reached a point of release when the other two women disengaged. As they dismounted from the desk and me, Shaniqua exhibited a level of physical strength unrealized from her physical appearance. She pushed me from my prone position on top of her to a doggie-style position on the floor of my office in one swift motion, removing her still hard cock from my now gaping asshole.

"It is now my turn," Shaniqua exclaimed as her plunged her cock into my open behind with passion. She started to really fuck my ass with her girthy member plunging into me with abandon and making a loud slapping sound as her pelvis area met my buttocks. "Now I get to say I fucked a lawyer," she exclaimed with a joyful tone and chuckle. Her pace quickened, to a seemingly impossible pace, before she withdrew from my ass and asked me to turn around. She completed in porno fashion by covering my face in loads and loads of freshly produced warm cum.

Between my tongue and those of both Joyce and Marla, the face coating I received was licked up and consumed as if it was a highly desirable desert topping. When the tongue cleaning was completed, I thought the session was over but I was mistaken.

"I am not done with you, yet," Shaniqua intoned with authority, "I have heard lots about that big cock of yours and I want you to fill my ass with it."

She bent over the edge of my office desk and presented her puckered hole for my use. I decided that I would now use my tongue to apply some lubrication and started to lick it.

"Oh...Oh.... Oh," Shaniqua purred as I moved the tip of my tongue around her asshole and made slow but definite probes of her pucker hoping to leave behind lubrication. It wasn't very long before Shaniqua was again expressing her desire to have my cock buried in her ass.

I assumed a position to line up my cock with her backdoor and then watched as it slowly was being swallowed by her ample ass checks. "Yes. That feels so good," Shaniqua noted, "Give it to me deeper." I complied by pressing deeper into her and felt her grip me. There was something different about this round of anal intercourse -- yes, it was warm; yes, it was tight and, somehow, it felt wetter than what I would have expected from saliva lubricant alone. With that feeling of wetness, I picked up the pace of my fucking. Shaniqua responded by pushing back strongly against each of my thrusts like her asshole was trying to swallow my hard cock.

As I was approaching the point of climax, Shaniqua asked, "Just hold it in for a while... I like that feeling of being completely filled." As I ceased my pullback, I felt her clamp down on my cock with her ass. It was almost as if she was trying to merge our bodies together. Her muscle control was remarkable and I could no longer hold back. My body exploded with an intense orgasm as I felt a copious amount of cum being deposited into Shaniqua. She shuddered with what must have been an equally intense orgasm, "OHHH DAMN!"

As my erection began to subside, I withdrew from Shaniqua's ass. When I was fully disengaged, what appeared to be a waterfall of cum flowed from her now spasming asshole. While previously my stamina appeared to be limitless, I now was actually feeling spent as I collapsed in my office chair.

Within moments, Joyce and Martha were attending to the cleanup of my cock. "You're the first guy I have met whose cum tastes like chocolate to me," Martha noted between eager consumption of my cum. "Wonderfully delicious," Joyce noted, "If I knew this before, I would have been all over you sooner. I am glad that Lau..."

"Shh...," hissed Shaniqua as she put her finger to her lips in that universal symbol for "shut the fuck up!"

It didn't take long for Joyce and Martha to consume all the cum that coated my cock while Shaniqua was busy licking her fingers that previously were used to scoop up the waterfall from her ass. I busied myself gathering my previously discarded clothing so that I could resume the expected businessman appearance for the trip home from the office. I looked at my watch and noted that I had plenty of time before Laura would be home from her lab.

"Thank you so much ladies for a great post-lunch desert," I stated as they completed their return to business attire and started to depart from the office.

"We'll have to do this again, sweetie," Shaniqua whispered in my ear while her hand groped my crotch.

My trip home was uneventful despite the challenge to staying focused on driving while considering the events of that afternoon. My wandered as I thought about the changes that my wife had facilitated with her mixture of genetic biology and pharmacology. I was once a straight man then I was homosexual and now I appear to be equally attracted to men and women. I had an inkling that she was not finished with her testing...

When I arrived home, I was surprised to see that Laura's car was in her space in the garage. I thought she was going to be at her lab longer and that I would arrive home before her, despite the change in my afternoon schedule.

Entering our home, I received another surprise. I could hear voices and sounds coming from Laura's home office. They were the sounds created this afternoon in my office. I quickly walked into the office to figure out what was going on.

Laura was not alone. While she was apparently reviewing video captured from multiple angles in my office on her computer system, Shaniqua was relaxing in the comfortable reading chair. She apparently had some discomfort in the area of her crotch as she was adjusting herself and repositioning her package.

"You continue to surprise me, Laura, even after all of these years," announcing my entrance to her office.

"That is not the only surprise, George. Give me a moment to wrap up my notes on this afternoon's testing and I will explain," Laura replied.

"Why don't you come over here George and sit on my lap," Shaniqua invited, "I am sure we can find something to keep us busy while Laura wraps up her work."

"While that invitation is tempting, I think I would like to hear what explanation my wife has for me first."

Laura completed her efforts in documenting this afternoon and then turned to me, "Yes. I arranged for both encounters you had this afternoon as part of a test of the modifications I made to you this morning when I injected you. Those modifications allow you to be fully responsive to both sexes and increased your stamina dramatically. I coordinated with your administrative assistant Joyce to set up the video in your office. I hope you enjoy your new sexual abilities."

"Yes, I really appreciated that I now can go considerably longer and have greater control on the timing of my orgasms. Of course, the situation at the office has a new set of dynamics. I do admit that meeting Shaniqua was a first for me," I replied.

"Rather than speaking about her in front of her, I would rather invite her into the conversation," Laura noted.

"I recently was in the Armed Forces," Shaniqua noted. "I was honorably discharged at the conclusion of my last tour. When I joined the Forces, I volunteered for a new program. To increase the numbers of bodies available for the Forces, they tested a special genetic modification program. It turns out that it was created by the team led by your wife, Laura. That is how we met."

"The program my team developed was a specialized microbiological agent. When initially injected, this agent would essentially neuter either males or females. It would increase the availability of steroids to built muscular soldiers but remove all sexual drive and remove the appearance of the soldier's sex organs. Men would no longer have a penis and women would no longer have a vagina. Without the equipment, the Armed Forces expected their soldiers to focus all their energy on their official duties," Laura explained.

"So how did Shaniqua come to be?" I asked.

"Towards the end of my tour, the Armed Forces gave me the choice about how to transition back to civilian life. I could return as a male. I could return to as a female. I decided that I wanted something different. So, I arranged with Laura to have a cock and nice large boobs," Shaniqua explained.

"I did something else for Shaniqua," Laura noted. "I set her microbiological agent for the transition to be transferable and controllable via a specialized short-range communication system. The transfer occurs when she or I desire it to happen but it requires her to get a good ass fucking."

It only took a moment for me to realize that a transfer of Shaniqua's microbiological agent from her to me occurred this afternoon when she wanted me to pound her ass. "So, what now?" I asked both Laura and Shaniqua.

"The military version did not have the communication element and the transition was slow -- taking six months to effect the change. The version that we modified for Shaniqua and, that is now in you, can make changes in hours rather than months. The time required depends on the degree of change desired," Laura noted.

"I know what I would like," Shaniqua stated as she strolled over to me and placed her hand over my crotch to feel what was my quickly engorging cock.

"I also know what I would like," Laura stated while reaching for her smart mobile device. She was tapping the screen like she was posting on Facebook. "In a few hours, you will know too!"

That smirk on Laura's face told me that she had programmed some change for me using the capabilities of the microbiological agent running through my body.

"I don't think I need to wait," Shaniqua stated while rubbing my crotch and enticing my erection to build.

Laura took a few moments to log out of her business computer systems and then she started to shift from business to pleasure mode. She walked confidently to Shaniqua and kissed her firmly and seductively on her lips. Their kissing distracted me from Shaniqua's hands that were unzipping my fly and fishing my hard cock out of my pants. I only noticed when her one hand was stroking my rod. While receiving a bounty of sensation from her strokes, my eyes were fixed on my wife's hands as she found Shaniqua's ample breasts. Shaniqua's other hand had found Laura's rear and apparently was rubbing as effectively as the hand on my cock judging from my moans from Laura.

It wasn't long before most of our clothing was shed and there was easy access to pursue our threesome further. Shaniqua had shifted her one hand from Laura's rear to her pussy and found Laura to be more than sufficiently lubricated. Laura dropped to the floor of her home office and beckoned Shaniqua to fuck her pussy.

"Give that big cock to me, Shaniqua. I want you to fill my dripping fuck hole," Laura demanded.

Shaniqua lined her cock up and plunged into Laura with abandon. "Come on big boy. I think you will find that my back door is lubed and ready to feel that cock of yours again," she invited while fucking Laura.

With the newly-found shot-based vigor, I eagerly plunged my hard cock into Shaniqua.

"Oooh, I love your big hard cock," she squealed as I buried my member deep in her ass. As I was making my slow deliberate strokes deeper into her, Laura exclaimed, "You ain't seen nothing yet, hun!"

It did not take me long to figure out what Laura had programmed the microbiological agent to do to me. It seemed that with each outstroke of my cock from Shaniqua's ass that there was more of me to be withdrawn before reaching the tip.

Laura explained, "You now have the equipment that rivals many stallions in terms of both length and girth. I hope that Shaniqua is enjoying being so deeply and thoroughly fucked with that huge dong. I can't wait for my turn with your unit."

"Damn, that is huge. You... are... really... stuffing... me....," Shaniqua confirmed Laura's statement about the size of my appendage.

I reached down under Shaniqua to stroke her cock that was still wet from Laura's pussy juice while I continued to drill her ass. I had a pretty good rhythm going and knew that it would not be long before both of us would reach climax. "Let's get Laura, shall we?" I asked Shaniqua.

Hearing her breathless yes, I withdrew my now huge cock from her ass and we both aimed at Laura's face while stroking with deliberate pace. It was only moments later when Shaniqua dumped her load of cum on the waiting Laura followed shortly thereafter by my ejaculation. When both of us had completed, Laura looked as if someone dumped a 5-gallon pail of white glue on her face.

As she started to lick the cum from her face, Laura exclaimed, "I think that was my best invention yet!"

12