Investigation & Law

Story Info
Lydia's girlfriend got help when the going got tough.
3.3k words
3.67
36.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
obcy
obcy
1 Followers

Every single word of this story, about certain people who do not need any publicity, is true! Thus the names were changed, and I am not providing any details like geographic locations, which could help to identify the heroes of my story. I was very lucky to extract it at all. Enjoy.

* * * * * * *

Andrea, twenty something young, already divorced, rich, beautiful, had a comfy life. She will never have to work in her life. And still, after divorce, she surprised herself by being good at making investments via Internet. She was friends with Lydia.

Lydia, exactly twenty, and still much richer and, if possible, more beautiful than Andrea, had even a better life, or so you would assume, except that at the moment there seemed to be a dark cloud in her blue sky. She was married since she was eighteen and a half, for less than two years, and she already wanted out. "Why was I so blind and stupid?"--she despaired. Andrea, who never liked Lydia's husband, comforted her friend, telling Lydia that she was very young.

Lydia married a rich guy, who impressed her as smart and good natured. It felt like fun at the time. Soon, however, the marriage didn't seem such a good idea after all. Her husband was less and less interested in her as a woman, while more and more in her money, real estate and so on. Lydia was rich not accidentally. Her family had it in their genes. She was groomed to operate a large financial estate since she was a child. According to the prenuptial agreement the couple kept their possessions and material affairs separated. Lydia kept her own staff of advisors and assistants. Unknown to her husband, she even had her own investigators on payroll. Thus step by step she got the picture. Not a clear picture but clear enough. Her husband's business and connections were shady. And what broke the camel's back was a strong suspicion, virtually a certainty that her husband was cheating on her.

Now what? She understood that her husband was a dangerous man. The information she had collected about him so far was crucial to her education but was not useful yet for the sake of divorce.

"Sure,"--Andrea confirmed Lydia's insight--"you need a proof that he is cheating on you."

The two women met often. They attended the same charity events, used the same gym, and, both being young and intelligent females with more or less the same background, they simply enjoyed each other's company. They were fond of joking "we are just two dumb blondes." Only the part about being blondes was true though.

Thus it was perhaps strange that on hearing about Lydia's predicament Andrea was happily singing to herself. There was a good reason for that, and it had nothing to do with insincerity--Andrea was a loyal friend. She has provided Lydia with a contact, which could help Lydia a zillion times more than the whole Lydia's otherwise sensible entourage. Andrea and Lydia were on the phone already an hour and a half. Finally Andrea exclaimed: "Stuart is a renaissance man, a genius! The man is fucking fantastic!!!"

Lydia was shocked and confused. It was the first time that Andrea used a vulgar expression in her presence. Andrea was clearly excited. She described to Lydia how smoothly Mr. Stuart Hu had dissolved her own marriage, and the advantages which she got at the expense of her ex. It sounded good and credible. Incredible but credible. Lydia went to Andrea, and Andrea transfered $250K from Lydia's account to Stuart's account via the phone line. It was a reasonable transaction. Lydia's appointment with Stuart was only four days from now. Four long days.

Once Andrea was alone again she exhaled with relief and was singing this time aloud:

    oh Lydia my friend     we are going to be happy     we are going to be so fucking happy

It took Andrea effort to convince Stuart to accept the Lydia's case. And if Lydia refused Stuart's assistance Andrea would feel depressed.

First Andrea left a long message on Stuart's answering machine. She used that Stuart's phone number for the first time since her divorce. She was not allowed to call but only for a strong business reason. Thus already in that initial message Andrea informed Stuart that Lydia is a beautiful, young and nonsensically rich girl, who is facing a divorce too difficult for her to handle. She added that Stuart's remuneration is going to be significant. Stuart had returned the call. He was charming and polite but firmly refused to take the case--"you know Andrea, that I am not into divorce cases, I never was. They are simply not challenging enough. I am an adrenalin junky. Yes, I know the man, I know that he is no good. Remember, I have elephant memory. No, he is not that dangerous. Oh, yes, Lydia should be very careful, and I mean very, very careful."

Andrea was close to tears--"Lydia will pay you five, even ten millions, please Stuart."

There was something in Andrea's voice that made Stuart hesitant. After a moment of silence he said: "I remember you, Andrea. I'll do it. Have Lydia transfer 250K up front and I'll need another 250K after it's over, in twenty days. Plus expenses. In this case up to 40K, not more. That's all. It'll be over really in five days, but the paperwork will take another two weeks. You and Lydia are going to be discrete, I insist. I'll let you know more after you talk to Lydia. But talk to her tomorrow, not today."

* * * * * *

Stuart, half African-half Chinese, six foot eight tall, was so handsome that one didn't even think about his height. He loved music. The list of his accomplishments was long: he was the best actor in his school, both in Hong Kong and in the States. He spoke each of the twenty languages which he knew like a native, without a trace of any accent. He was a superb athlete. Martial arts was his love, he had no equals, while each time he would compete in any other sport he would always place in the top five. He was an accomplished masseur, he knew about massage everything there was to know and more.

His ancestors on both sides were warriors. His easy manner could easily fool you, but he too was a warrior. He finished the Police Academy at a record young age, followed by his degree in law with distinction. Before he was thirty he had already worked as a prosecutor for a couple of years. He conducted his own investigations. Then he decided that he should charge for that too. That he switched to being an attorney, to avoid a conflict of interests. His company "Stuart Hu, Investigation & Law." had provided both types of service: investigation and legal assistance, and he was paid well, very well indeed.

Also airplanes were Stuart's passion. He befriended pilots and would fly as a passenger to relax. Hm, that's another story. Anyway, he was not a pilot but he promised himself that in another life he will, or that he will be a musician. "I'll have to be reincarnated twice."--he told himself.

There was an ironic twist to his life. From the age of seven to fourteen he was absolutely the best thief in the whole Hong Kong--he was never caught, not even once. He never shared this knowledge with anybody. His peculiar savings kept him more than comfortable during his student years at the law school.

Stuart believed that his extraordinary skill in martial arts was strongly connected to his ability as a masseur, and to his genius at picking pockets. You dream and the time stays in place. The time stays in place and you are god, you can do everything, you can fulfill your every wish. Women agreed.

Yes, Stuart was a renaissance man. He had elephant dick and elephant memory. Others had only so many inches and only a few dozens of sexual partners. Stuart in addition to inches had also the decimal part and a few hundredths of an inch on the top of it. And he, and his skin and hands and lips and dick, especially those extra hundreds of an inch, remembered each and every of well over a thousand women to which he had the exquisite pleasure of doing more than is imaginable. He remembered every detail of each action and every detail of the unique anatomy of each woman, of their special points, their quirks... everything. This was his data base which he actively applied about every day or night in his life research. The only Stuart's regret was that he spent with most of these women only a few hours, and then never saw them again. "In my next life, when I am a musician or a pilot, it will be different. Or if I get not one but five elephant dicks."

Flying, law, martial arts, music and women were his main passions, in that alphabetical order.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Lydia drove to Stuart's office by herself, as instructed. No driver this time. It was early in the morning. She was yawning almost non-stop.

She found the address easily, at the edge of the downtown of this huge metropolis. She saw a tall wall about a hundred feet back from the road, mostly covered by ivy. A driveway led to the closed, solid gate, with a clear street number above it. "I would never pay attention to this sign under normal circumstances."

She stopped before the gate. "What next?" After a while she was about to get out of the car to look for any button to ring, or possibly for a pedestrian entrance. But the gate had opened by itself and Lydia slowly drove into a closed compartment, with another solid gate raised about a foot above the ground, in front of her. To her surprise the gate in front of her went down completely, then also the gate behind her got shut down as well. It was pitch-black inside, except once in a while sharp white light would shine on her and her car. "What next?" She was ready again to leave the car when a deep voice asked her softly to roll her window down and to introduce herself. "My name is Lydia Green. I am to see Mr. Hu -- Mr. Stuart Hu."

"On whose recommendation?"

This time Lydia almost shouted "Please, Mr. Hu, I already feel uncomfortable!". The voice quietly insisted: "Please, Mrs. Green, answer the question."

The surge of white light had blinded Lydia again. "It was Andrea Townsend."

What's your husband's first name?"

  "What?!"

"What's your husband's first name?"

  "Bob. I mean, Robert."

"Please, Mrs. Green, get out of your car, go through the small gate, and drive one of the electric cars to the office building."

Another gate had opened to the left of Lydia's car, and she got into one of the electric cars parked some thirty feet away. She was amazed how large and beautiful was the park around her. Right in the downtown!

The lonely office building was larger than it seemed. The simple but irregular design, with interesting angles, made it easy on eyes. The door had opened for her by itself, without any further interrogation. The open area inside the building, at the ground level, looked recreationally, so she went one flight up stairs. A pleasant voice called her from an open room to the right: "Mrs. Green, please, do come in." She did.

A man got up, surprisingly tall!, and extended his hand. "Mrs. Green, I am Stuart Hu. Just call me Stuart. You're on time, eight thirty am".

"I am Lydia Green."

They shook hands.

"And call me Lydia."

She blushed.

"Have a sit"--Stuart offered--"and let me check the formality. Yes"--he said, looking at the PC screen--"it's there. And the second half..."

Lydia blushed again and offered--"I can pay now."

"Oh, no, the balance will be due in two weeks."

Stuart smiled at Lydia, and she instantly felt comfortable. So good and cozy that she was about to yawn, when a small red light started to blink, and an irritating sound spoiled the mood, it reminded her of a police siren. Stuart's face got solemn--"Did you, Lydia, tell your husband about this visit?"

Lydia nervously protested "No, I didn't, of course not!" Stuart wrapped his long arm around Lydia, got her up from the chair, and directed toward a large painting on the opposite wall.

"There is a problem, Lydia, do not panic". The wall with the painting opened for them, Stuart made them get in, and the wall closed behind them and drowned them in impossible blackness. "Shshsh"--Stuart whispered into Lydia's ear. They heard offending racket in the office, loud shouts, followed by gun shots, one, another, then a lot of them. But Lydia, in the complete darkness, surrounded from behind by Stuart felt like in heaven. "Shshsh"--Stuart whispered again. Lydia realized that somehow both Stuart's hands caressed her naked breasts. It had occurred to her that she is naked down to her waist. Her breathing was deep and intensive but her thinking in the warm air was sooo slow.

"Stuart is incredibly fast."--she thought lazily. "He is incredibly smooth."--she thought even more lazily.

Finally the strangers in the office shouted "We will get you, BOY!", and they left.

"Shshsh," Stuart murmured in her ear--"let's wait a bit." A faint light was getting stronger. Lydia saw a table in front of her, with a transparent top. "Rest your elbows on the table."--Stuart suggested, and she did. The light was coming from under the top of the table. She recognized two video screens. One was showing the office entry door from the outside, the other screen was focused on the office desk, with a closed folder on the top of it. Stuart's body and his limbs were everywhere around her and she didn't really care much about the screen views. Nevertheless she put together the big letters on the folder: "BOB GREEN". It occurred to her that by now she was completely naked, totally, this time from the comb in her hair to her toes.

"He's sooo fast!" She snuggled to Stuart even more, she grounded herself into him.

The screens below the table top got darker and fainted away. "Look up."--Stuart whispered. She raised her face and arched her back and saw the same two views above them, except that two people showed up at the office door. Lydia felt secure anyway. Especially that she felt Stuart deep inside her, and everywhere.

"He is unbelievably fast", she thought, warmly fond of Stuart. Waves were going through her, then she rested, then she experienced waves again, then rest, then she saw that the strangers on the screens had moved inside the office, standing now at the desk, and she recognized them to be her husband Bob and her friend Andrea. Lydia wanted to ask Stuart questions but the high priority wild things happening to her behind and her everything, from behind and from everywhere, made any action just impossible, "I can't concentrate". Instead she had that thought about being virgin in a way, and she wondered if she still is in any sense... she smiled inwardly "I am reading too many Internet stories, silly me, happy me, silly me...."

On the screen, the strangely sickly pale Bob was visibly shaken, while good mood and confidence emanated from Andrea. Bob bended over the desk. "Like me"--Lydia thought and laughed--"no, not like me!". She saw that Bob slowly and carefully signed some papers, a page after a page, after a page....

"Read! Read!"--Stuart had encouraged her but there was no way Lydia could concentrate on the clearly displayed text. Finally Bob left the office and Stuart exclaimed "Yes!" He turned Lydia around so she faced him, he squeezed her hard and became a hurricane. Lydia exploded, and went on and on and on and when after a century or so her eyes cleared, she turned her face toward the screen and saw Andrea waving to her.

"That's a big smile, huge, on Andrea's face."--Lydia thought.

* * * * * * *

The dim light around Lydia got brighter and brighter. Lydia looked for her expensive cloths, got them from the floor, but they were cut so thoroughly that it made her laugh again, "How did he do it?!"

The room was large! Stuart showed Lydia about a hundred of elegant women outfits in the closet. "You'll get one too"--he had assured her--"that's what the expense account is for."

"What?!" -- Lydia asked.

"Yep,"--Stuart insisted--"but now use this"--and he throw a large towel at her. Lydia wrapped herself, Stuart put on only his boxers, and they went out to greet Andrea.

"Lydia, look at the agreement, which Bob has signed!" Andrea exclaimed enthusiastically, "I had hard time to resist the urge to have a peek".

"But Andrea, my friend, you may, please..." Lydia started only to be interrupted by Stuart --

"No, please, be discrete."

Lydia was reading and smiling and shaking her head in disbelieve. I am smiling a lot today, she thought. Andrea came to her close, and hugged her, and even kissed her on the mouth. This would shock Lydia at any other time but not at this special moment. Only when she felt Andrea's hand under the towel she tensed. For a moment. Somehow it was all the same to her, she felt too good to object, she simply felt GOOD. Andrea looked back at Stuart, waiting for him, he nodded "Yes." His boxers were already on the floor. Lydia saw Stuart's slow rhythm behind Andrea, so dreamy, so musical, and once again she thought affectionately

"Stuart is soooo quick, already deep inside Andrea."

* * * * * * * *

It was dark outside. No moon, no lights. The wall and tall trees were protecting the park well.

Stuart moved a table to the center of the room. All three of them were fully dressed. The Lydia's new dress, provided by the host, looked very good on her. Stuart quickly prepared and served a meal. They ate in silence. Only half an hour ago the park was still green in the remaining daylight, and Lydia, exhausted by the events, made an error, she asked "Will I see you, Stuart, some time soon? ... Any time at all?!". Stuart's face was as serene as the park outside. Andrea only looked at Lydia.

They ate, they fortified themselves with a bit of wine, saying nothing. The women were subdued, Stuart had a pleasant but mysterious expression on his face. "Stuart-Buddha" -- thought Lydia and suddenly looked around the office and surprised to no end asked: "Where is the damage caused by the thugs?!"

"You mean, this?" Stuart asked, and without leaving his chair he reached all the way to the desk, clicked the mouse two-three times, after which Lydia could hear the familiar crescendo of the gun shots and the final "We will get you, BOY!".

Andrea was laughing her head off, while Lydia took a moment, shook her head and shouted at Stuart--"you son of a bitch!"

"I never heard you, Lydia, using such a language?!" said Andrea, "Why, Stuart is providing service AND entertainment", and she patted Lydia.

It was time to part. At the office exit door Andrea pinched Lydia slightly and said to Stuart--"nice dress!"

Lydia pouted "I liked mine better." They kissed Stuart and left. Stuart turned the light off and looked through the window. He could hardly make out the two silhouettes.

END

obcy
obcy
1 Followers