Investigative Reporting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John walked over to an easy chair and sat down, looking content, his thick cock still hanging out of his trousers. Evan, on the couch, looked at her and grinned. "Come on over here," he said.

Judy stood and walked over to the sofa. Knowing what was expected of her, she dropped to her knees between Evan's legs and bent her head over his cock, her mouth open and ready. As her lips descended, Evan let go of his cock and placed his hands on her head, gently guiding her mouth down on him. The cock penetrated Judy's mouth, filling her all the way to the back of her throat in a single nod of her head. She sucked hard, slowly pulling her mouth up along the shaft. When she reached the tip of Evan's cock, she held it there for a moment, her lips squeezing around the glands. Then she bowed down again, letting the wet shaft slide back inside.

For maybe a minute or so she kept doing this. Evan seemed quite content with her slow, deep rhythm, as he made no attempt to control her movements. Judy was now acutely aware that this was turning her on; her nipples were like hard pebbles in her bra, and her pussy was getting wet now as well. Damn, my own body is betraying me, she thought, anger and frustration mixing with lust. She felt guilty for Jamie again; sucking other men's cocks was bad enough, but realising that she was enjoying it somehow felt much worse. Her pussy, however, apparently had a mind of its own; no matter how bad the rest of her felt, that treacherous part of her was enjoying this.

Leaning forward, Evan reached down with both hands, slipping them behind Judy's arms and down to her breasts, which due to her position on hands and knees were straining against the fabric of her jacket. Evan cupped her tits, squeezing them through her clothes, and Judy felt tingles of pleasure running through her nipples.

Then she felt something against the inside of her thigh. Throwing a startled look over her shoulder, she saw that John was kneeling behind her, his hand stroking the inside of her thigh, moving slowly up towards her pussy. She wanted to say something, but couldn't, as her mouth was full of Evan's cock. All she could do was sit there and wait for John's fingers to reach her crotch.

She didn't have to wait long. John's hand cupped her pussy from behind, his fingers massaging her slit through her pants and underwear. Tiny lightning bolts of pleasure shot from her pussy and out in her belly and legs as his fingers rubbed her clitoris, and she felt her own juices soaking the crotch of her panties.

"Well well, what have we here?" she heard John murmur behind her. "She's burning hot down here," he remarked to Evan as his fingers continued to caress her sensitive pussy.

"I'm sure you don't need me to tell you how you're supposed to deal with that," Evan shot back. His voice was sounding a mite unsteady, Judy thought with a certain perverse satisfaction. She intensified her oral efforts on Evan's long, slender cock, taking it deep in her mouth, but faster than before. Behind her she could feel John's hand abandon her pussy as his arms went around her hips, his hands starting to fumble with her pants.

Judy froze when she realised what John was doing. He was going to fuck her! Giving head was one thing, but to let a complete stranger into her pussy was something else. She began to lift her head from Evan's cock, but her firmly pushed her head back down. "Keep sucking, sweetie," he groaned as his cock filled her mouth again. Judy tried squirming, but in her position on her hands and knees she had no leverage. Even if she'd had it, she knew how useless it would be for her to try and fight off two men. With a flutter of fear in her belly, Judy resumed sucking on Evan's cock, while John unbuttoned her pants.

She could hear her fly being opened, button by button, and soon she felt John's hand snaking its way inside her pants. His fingers slipped deftly inside her panties, down through the thatch of thick blonde pubic hair and to her wet, hot pussy. His middle finger slid over her clitoris and down through her slit, the fingers on either side of it squeezing her swollen outer pussy lips. Then his finger entered her, and slid into her pussy without any resistance.

"Jesus, you're wet," she heard John say behind her, his voice filled with, what? Surprise? Why would that surprise him? Why wouldn't she be, with what they'd been doing? His finger moved wetly in and out of her a few times, and Judy felt her pussy twitch and contract around his probing digit.

Then, as soon as it had come, the finger was withdrawn. John pulled his hand out of her panties. Then he took hold of her pants and pulled them smoothly over her hips and down to he knees. He didn't even bother to take them all the way off, but left them around her thighs, as if he was in too much of a hurry to get to her pussy to even be bothered to undress her properly. Somehow, this excited Judy even more. After 18 years of marriage, the days when she'd been an object of lust were mostly over, and it had been a long time since anyone (well, only Jamie, really) had been in such a hurry to fuck her. She knew that a modern, liberated woman such as herself wasn't supposed to enjoy being treated like this, but even so she did.

Evan, Judy saw when she glanced up through her eyelashes, was watching his partner's actions over her head and back. In a spontaneous fit of sluttiness Judy arched her back, giving him a nice top-down view of her heart-shaped arse. This also served to make it easier for John, as he pulled her panties down to her knees as well.

John looked at the now exposed pussy in front of him with a hunger he hadn't felt in a long time. There was nothing spectacular about it per se, but still there was something. She obviously didn't shave it, as most escorts (in his experience) did. There were cellulites on the back of her thighs, but both her thighs and arse were firm and in good shape. She wore stockings under her pants; the only concession to her profession so far. John found himself very aroused by the contrast. Prim and businesslike on the outside, and smooth silk underneath. The lady probably wasn't a full-time hooker, he thought. More likely she was a housewife making a little extra money on the side while her husband was at work. He found it much more attractive than a through-and-through professional call girl would have been. There was something real about Judy they he'd never seen in a hooker before.

Judy sensed more than saw John move himself into position behind her. She felt his hands on her naked hips, his knees on the outside of her legs as he knelt behind her. Evan's breath was hurried and rasping, and he was pushing his hips up from the sofa in an attempt to force his cock deeper into her mouth. Judy pulled her head up a little and held still, letting him do the work, fucking her mouth with his spit-glistening shaft. Behind her, she felt John move one hand from her hip to take hold of his cock and guide it towards her wet orifice.

When the massive head of his cock touched her pussy lips, Judy's pussy gave an involuntary twitch of anticipation. John rubbed the head up and down her wet slit, causing her to moan around the shaft in her mouth every time his cock touched her clit. Then, without further ado, he shoved his cock inside her.

The feeling of the huge shaft impaling her pussy was exquisite. After 39 years and two childbirths Judy wasn't nearly as tight as she'd once been, but the length and girth of the cock invading her from behind made her feel like a virgin schoolgirl again. Her pussy squelched wetly as the large shaft was rammed inside her all the way, filling her in a way she'd never thought possible. She felt John's heavy balls slap against her pussy, then the empty feeling in her cunt as he withdrew, only to plunge back inside her. Judy heard guttural grunts, and realised she was making those noises as John fucked her with deep, firm strokes, filling her sopping pussy to capacity. She pushed her hips back against him, meeting his every stroke, desperately trying to fill herself up with him. She put one hand on Evan's cock and pumped it furiously up and down, sucking hard on the head, her tongue rubbing around it in circles. She knew Evan was close to coming, and she wanted to fully enjoy the sensation of having two cocks inside her while it lasted. She felt like a complete slut, kneeling on the floor with her pants around her thighs, one cock in her pussy and another in her mouth. John's cock was ploughing in and out of her, feeling more like a force of nature than flesh and blood.

With a muted groan, Evan pushed his hips up, raising himself clear off the sofa, and his cock jerked in the back of Judy's throat as stream after stream of warm, sticky come shot into her mouth. Judy sucked and pumped the cock in her mouth with abandon, savouring the taste this time, swallowing happily as her mouth filled. John's hands had slipped under her blouse, wandering up her soft belly to her breast. He was kneading her tits through her bra as he fucked her. Between his cock in her pussy, his hands on her tits and Evan's cock shooting in her mouth, Judy was in heaven. There was no room in her mind for anything except lust, now.

"Oh, man," Evan sighed as his wet cock slipped from Judy's come-coated lips. "That was great." Judy ha no response for him; she was panting with building passion as John lowered the pace of his cock inside her. She pushed back, rotating her hips impatiently around the huge shaft inside her.

"Make room there for the lady," John grinned, and pulled his cock out of Judy's wet pussy with a 'plop'. "I want her on her back."

When his cock left her, it was as though a cold, aching hole had materialised inside Judy, needing to be filled again. Evan stood up, giving Judy a hand up as he did. John put his hands on her shoulders and turned her around, then pushed her down on the sofa. As Evan stood and watched, slowly unbuttoning his shirt, John knelt down and pulled her pants and panties down over her ankles and off. Then he spread her legs wide, staring with undisguised hunger at her pussy. The outer lips were red and swollen, the pubic hair covering them wet and sticky with juices. He scooted closer, guiding his slick cock towards the opening it had recently vacated, and with a thrust that Judy met with equal passion, he rammed his cock inside her.

"Oh God, yes, fuck me," Judy moaned on the sofa. "Shove that big fat cock inside me. Fuck me like a slut."

"I will, baby, I will," John panted. Drops of moisture were trickling down from Judy's pussy and down the crack of her arse, making a small wet spot on the cushion. John felt the wet pussy opening to his every thrust, then clamping down as he pulled back, as if trying to hold his cock inside her. He looked up at Judy's face, flushed red, with glazed blue eyes behind her horn-rimmed glasses. Strands of her honey-blonde hair had worked themselves loose from the bun at her neck, and hung down in disarray. While it wasn't the prettiest face he'd ever seen, the look of all-consuming lust made it attractive beyond any physical beauty. She was moaning steadily as his cock pounded in and out of her, and he swelled with pride that he was giving her such obvious pleasure. He knew most prostitutes could, and would, fake a lust they didn't feel, but he'd bet his arm this was the real thing.

Judy lay there on her back, willingly accepting every thrust of the massive cock buried inside her. John's hands wandered up to her breasts, gently squeezing them through her jacket and blouse. His fingers then began unbuttoning her blouse. Realising his intentions, Judy's hands shot down to her jacket, tearing at the buttons, eager to help him undress her. Soon her jacket and blouse were open, John's hands caressing her soft belly. He took hold of her shoulders and pulled her upright, his hands pulling her clothes down her arms and off. Judy twisted her arms behind her back, eager to be naked before the both of them. John's lips sought hers, and she met him in a passionate kiss, their tongues swirling around each other's mouths as his cock pistoned in and out of her cunt.

Finally her blouse and jacket were of, flung to the side in a heap. Next to go was her bra, and then she felt her lover's strong hands cupping her breasts. Her nipples, large after having nursed two infants, poked insistently at his palms, and John eased her back on the sofa, his cock never breaking the rhythm, as he leaned over her and sucked a nipple into his mouth. She's really enjoying this, he thought to himself as he felt her arch her back, pushing her breasts up against him. Her breasts were not all that big, and sagged a little, but John didn't care. Her pussy was wet, with real juices and not lubricants, and John was sure his guess about her being a part-time call girl was accurate.

Pushing her hips against the man kneeling between her spread legs, Judy felt the first stirrings of her own orgasm begin deep inside her. She no longer cared that she was fucking two complete strangers in a hotel room, that she was cheating on her husband, or that she was in effect prostituting herself for a story. All she cared about now was the feelings the big cock produced in her pussy. She was completely naked now except for her stockings and her glasses. She clutched John's head to her breasts, both hands locked behind his head, as he sucked and licked her sensitive nipples. She was panting heavily, moving her body against his, impaling herself on his cock. Every time he rammed into her, burying his shaft to the hilt in her pussy, she grunted like an animal, forcing herself a step closer to orgasm. She gorged herself on his shaft like a starving woman at a banquet, caring for nothing or no one but her own pleasure.

John raised himself up on his arms, giving himself more leverage to pump his cock in and out of Judy's pussy. From the look on her face he could tell that she was about to come; a good thing, as he knew he wouldn't be able to keep going much longer. She had wrapped herself around him, arms behind his neck, legs around his thighs, and every time he pulled out of her wet warmth, he practically lifted her bodily off the sofa. He could feel his balls tighten and his cock swell inside her, getting ready to shoot off the second load of the day. He started fucking her really hard, no longer trying to be considerate or gentle, and heard a guttural moan begin low in her throat and rise in pitch and volume as her orgasm took hold of her.

Judy was clinging to John for all she was worth, working towards release with single-minded determination, when she happened to turn her head and look at Evan, who had just returned from a trip to the bathroom and was now sitting on a chair a couple of metres away. He had shed all of his clothes and was sitting there stroking his cock, which was hard again. He'll want to fuck me as well, she thought, and notion was what propelled her over the edge. The mental picture of one man being just done satisfying herself with her body and then having the next one step up and take over increased that feeling of sluttiness she'd been feeling all along. A hoarse, subdued scream forced the last of the breath from her lungs, and she felt her pussy contract violently around the shaft inside her as she came hard on John's cock. She barely registered, through the orgasmic haze, how he groaned and slammed his cock deep inside her one last time before flooding her pussy with come. The feeling of a man she'd only met 15 minutes earlier filling her with sperm only served to fuel the fire inside her, as she bucked and trashed uncontrollably on the sofa, throwing her head from one side to the other, her hair a mess around her head.

Lying on her back on the sofa with her legs on the carpeted floor, Judy felt thoroughly sated. It was with a sense of deep satisfaction that she felt John pull his slowly deflating cock from her pussy, substituting a dull but somehow pleasant ache between her legs. The tingling sensation of his come inside her, slowly trickling down inside her pussy towards the opening, was exquisite. A small voice in the back of her head reminded her that she wasn't using any sort of birth control; Jamie had had a vasectomy after Harry was born, so there had never been any need. A potential pregnancy, however, was far from her mind right now.

John rose to his feet, looking a little unsteady, Judy noticed with naughty pride. Stepping over to the nearest chair, he sank into it with a deep sigh of profound satisfaction. He looked at her and smiled, a smile Judy returned as she felt the chill of sweat drying on her body. Then Evan rose from his chair, his long cock bobbing entrancingly in front of him, and came over to the sofa.

"That was quite a performance," he remarked with a smile.

"I know; I was there," Judy shot back, surprised at that bit of mental agility, considering how she was feeling. "I have to warn you, though. I'm feeling just a little sore right now." This was true; John's big cock had left her a little tender between the legs.

"Oh, that won't be a problem," Evan assured her with complete conviction. "Why don't you turn around, get on your knees," he suggested.

Judy did as he asked, assuming he'd want to use her mouth again. Use my mouth, she thought. God, I'm such a slut. I want him to use me, use me like a toy. She was kneeling on the sofa now, her elbows on the backrest.

Evan got down on his knees next to her, planting a soft kiss at the nape of her neck that made her back tingle with anticipatory goosebumps. Then he began kissing his way down her arched back, trailing her spine with his lips. Judy felt excitement stirring in her sorely used pussy again, and brought a hand up to play with her breasts. She could hear Evan fumbling with something metallic, like a tin or some such. Maybe he wants to put on a condom or something, she thought to herself. I hope he'll be gentle; I'm sore.

Evan's lips reached the point where her back ended and her arse began, and Judy felt his tongue push its way between her buttocks, teasing the top of her crack. The insistent tongue kept moving down between her arsecheeks, and Judy spread her legs a little further apart and arched her back, presenting her arse to him. Then his tongue touched her anus, and she gave a little yelp and a start. His mouth stayed on her, his strong tongue pushing insistently against her sphincter until she felt the tight muscle give way, and Evan's long tongue probed inside her arse.

"What are you doing?" Judy gasped, halfway between alarm and arousal.

Evan just grunted mischievously, his tongue now licking and teasing just outside her tight arsehole. Somewhat to Judy's surprise, it felt good, in a kinky and forbidden sort of way. The Evan pulled back again, and Judy got the sense that he was fiddling with something. She was just about to turn her head to look when she felt something slick and cold touch her arse. Again she gave a start, and turned her head just as one of Evan's now-slippery fingers pushed inside her arsehole.

Behind her, Judy saw, Evan was half sitting with one knee on the sofa, his attention fixed on her arse. In his hand, she saw with dawning horror, was a small round tin of Vaseline. He was liberally lubricating her arse, and with a sinking sensation in the pit of her stomach Judy also saw that his long cock was already coated with the shiny, greasy substance.

"What are you doing?" she asked, hearing a faint tone of hysteria in her own voice.

"Just relax," Evan soothed. "It won't hurt."

"I'm not letting you fuck me... there," Judy stuttered.

"What, haven't you ever tried it up the arse before?" Evan asked as he put down the Vaseline and got up, standing behind her. He wiped the last residue of lube off his fingers, and took firm hold of her hips.