Investing Wisely

Story Info
Mother invests in son's store.
10k words
4.27
83.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David Robert stood by the window half turned so his handsome profile showed double. One side toward me and the other reflected in the window much the same way his father would when he wanted my attention.

As I listened intently I remembered how my son had sold more publications than any other Boy Scout in his troop's history when he was only twelve. Then how he had sold more subscriptions to the high school paper than any other student. Then how he sold cars at that dirty little used car lot but the money he brought home was astoundingly large than I ever imagined.

So I listened as he outlined how he and his friend from college wanted to open a book store for rare and unusual books from all around the world. If this worked out they wanted to have a special section for local authors who might not get published by a large publishing house. So this small section would be for books, manuscripts any thing printed off computers or any other way. It would be a free fun section for one and all.

David Robert was honest and up front about my investment not being any guarantee that the book store would be a success. But as I remembered his history I decided to invest in this venture.

It was early fall and the social season kept me busy and I soon let this small venture slip from my mind. The holidays came and went but little was said about David's bookstore or any return on my investment.

That is until March and my birthday. It was my forty-ninth and one I did not want to admit too. But God saw to it that I was fit and healthy so I let David Robert plan my party.

His partner Walter Cramer and college friend was visiting the house nearly every day. At dinner time of course. Sally Ann our cook was superbly talented at her chosen field and I along with both boys ate together four or five times a week.

Then on my birthday they surprised me with a new car a new very expensive one. This was part repayment for my investment in their store. I also got a handsome check for the balance plus a good and fair interest on my money.

I made up my mind to visit their store one day soon. After I returned from an ocean cruise I had planed with two other ladies who were also single.

I'll not go into the cruise and how I was awakened once more to the many pleasures of the flesh. How I was degraded, deflowered and disgraced in front of my dearest friends but how we three girls enjoyed every moment of it. Or how we three begged for more every day and night. I was so sorry the cruise was over but we three girls had so much to talk about among ourselves of course.

As the taxi rolled up to the house I realized just how much had changed in me and I knew my life would never be he same again. At nearly fifty years of age I had come alive and felt truly thrilled with what had happened to me.

But seeing the house and knowing full well I would quickly return to a very mundane way of life I was saddened. But it was my life style and my position in the community dictated that I play a roll of social leader and a pillar of piety among the church goers. But I had my dreams and memories to call upon often in the days to come.

While I was away on my month long cruise I had let Mrs. Koomems enjoy a paid vacation also. I was surprised at the condition of the house and the kitchen as I poked around to see what my son and friends had been up to in my absents.

The house was flawlessly clean much to my surprise. My car had been serviced, washed and ready for use as needed.

After a few phone calls first to Karen and Mary my shipmates to see how they were doing this first day home. Both expressed a kind of sadness at our way too short a trip. Together we planed a tea in a few weeks to reminisce over our trip and how much we had enjoyed it. Maybe even to plan another very soon.

My next phone call was to the Pastor for an update on what was happening in the congregations. Was any one sick, was I needed for any group activates.

Nothing of any significance was happening so my next call was to Sally Ann to see if she was ready to return as my cook. I was surprised when she said "Yes." But not as often as before.

I asked "Why"

Sally Ann said she had met a man that was now taking up a lot of her time and she did not want to interrupt this arrangement.

I gave her my blessing and secretly wished I were also so engaged.

But we agreed on two days a week; Friday and Saturday unless I was going to have a sit down. We also negotiated a new higher pay for her services.

Feeling happy that things were not unduly out of kilter I went up stairs to shower and take a long needed nap.

Even as I toweled off I felt so sleepy I barley made it to my bed. My hair was a mess but I did not care as I slipped under the sheet.

My dreams came quickly and I was once more in my stateroom with two very young men along with Karen and Mary. Each also had a young man of undetermined age between their legs performing to their delight. I was also engaged in double penetration to my very highest sensation of sexual joy. These delightful island boys were insatiable in there desire to fill our every need.

I must have been thrashing around in my dreams as I tossed the sheet that covered me off. I woke with my hand between my legs with two fingers deep in my wetness. The sensation of my climax woke me. It felt so good I wanted to prolong it so I lifted my hips off the bed working my fingers wildly giving myself an even higher sensation of pleasure.

As I crashed I came to a halt and slowly opened my eyes. There standing in my bedroom doorway was a tall handsome boy no older than my son. His trousers were down around his ankles and he was masturbating while he watched me.

I saw only the island boys and felt the need to have his massive trumpet in me. So I waved him over to my bed.

Stumbling and moving in quick jerks he fell upon me as I spread my legs wide. He filled me in one push as he found me wet and well ready for him. I closed my eyes and felt every push and withdraw of his massive manhood. I was reaching the peak again and it was one I longed for. I felt him strain to ram deeper, moving faster as his need grew as great as my own.

Unable to wait I coughed as I bent up under him scramming as I did. Grabbing his shoulders I pulled him down as I lifted my hips up to meet his deepest thrust. I felt the warmth flood in me and I knew he was joining me in this wildest of climaxes.

He collapsed on to me. His weight upon me brought me back to this time and place.

I opened my eyes and started to scream. He lifted himself up to look down into my eyes. I stopped screaming as he smiled.

"You're David mother I presume. "

He was still wiggling between my legs forcing me to feel his cock come awake again. It had only been a moment since her had fully injected me. But I could already feel he was once again filling me with a sizeable cock. I was getting aroused and there was nothing I could do to stop these feelings.

I tried to speak but all that came out of my mouth was little incoherent sounds. My lover accepted this as a right to proceed with another attempt to full fill his needs and hopefully mine as well.

"Oh, God." Came out of my mouth as he once again jerked stabbing me deep while warming my insides for the second time. I had already reached my second climax a few minutes earlier.

Then just as he was nearly finished he rose up pulling from me with a rush. He move up quickly up so his cock still dripping with our combined fluids and a thick froth was positioned clearly where he wanted it. I may have opened my mouth to say something but he pushed forward, my mouth was filled as my pussy had been with his long thick cock.

He grabbed me by the hair and jerked a few time pushing his cock deep into my mouth.

I had no choice but to suck his cock and in doing so cleaning it of all the foam and froth. I closed my eyes and quickly my body rose to a new height of excitement. I was alive and needful. I grabbed his cock pulling him closer to me. Swallowing as much of his cock as I could. He worked his hips back and forth. He was fucking my mouth arousing me as he moved. The island boys had nothing on this stranger he was a superb lover.

I knew he wanted to cum again and I wanted him too. I let him fuck my mouth long and hard until he finely began to swell. I was holding his balls and when they pulled up tight he let go with his third climax. I sucked and swallowed his semen relishing it as if it were pure honey.

He pulled back his now limp cock falling from my mouth. The large head glistening brightly. One last drop from the little mouth falling on my breast as he rose and moved off the bed. We looked at one another. Our eyes were locked. No words were exchanged as he moved off taking his cloths with him.

I burned my face in the pillow and started to cry. God what had I done and who with?

After another shower, a douche and brushing my teeth followed by mouthwash I got dressed. I walked down stairs. There was no one in the house. Again I wondered who the man, young man was. Even at the thought of this stranger I felt a tingle all over. Even my rectum tightened thinking of his massive cock.

I then laughed at myself because I only use sex words when I am very aroused.

The car started with a roar. The mere sound gave me some kind of strange feeling of power as I gunned it out the driveway. The car felt good in my hands as I forced it into a tight turn accelerating up the hill toward the interstate. At the last minute I turned short of the on ramp and drove up toward the cemetery.

I had not been to see my husband's grave for several months. It had been a rainy spring but the grass had been mowed. However up close around the head stone it needed trimming.

I would stop by the groundskeeper cottage on the way out to see about getting that done. Mr. Burnett; Carl was a little older than I but I remember seeing him in high school even though he was several grades ahead of me. He had been wounded in the war leaving his with a limp. He got this job and has had it for many years. He has never married that I knew of but he seemed happy enough living here on the back of the property by himself.

I did not drive to the cottage as it was a nice day and I really felt like walking. Surprising how ones legs get bent around like a pretzel when having wild unbridled sex. It seems to be one of those rare days when I was feeing my oats so to speak. I really was feeling much younger than I had in a long time. I smiled wondering why. Yet I knew the answer.

The high school that I had gone to as a student was not longer used as a high school since the new one was build several years earlier. I could see the old school sitting on up the hill like a great dark shadow blocking the sun from this corner of the cemetery.

I stood for a moment looking up the hill remembering the fun I had as a student there. The many friends and good times that children have growing up. It was a time much different then now. I was not sure if it was any better just different. Maybe a little slower a little friendlier time but who knows for sure. We all see things differently as we get older. However today I did not feel older no not at all.

The cottage door stood open. I stopped at the threshold ready to knock when I heard voices.

I held my hand stopped in midair. A girl's voice, a very young voice said "Oh God no wonder Mommy likes to suck your cock. Its so big. Do you loving fuck Mommy too?"

I heard a loud laugh there was no mistaking Carl's laugh. It seems Carl had a visitor. I wondered who it might be. And did I hear correctly Carl was also engaged in sex with the child's mother. You old dear; Carl you're a bad boy too just like all the other men I have met lately.

No more sound. A few grunts and a deep male moan as I turned and left the scene.

Was it that I had lived so much of my life in a tight little world that I never noticed life going on around me? It seemed now that everyone was having fun. I guess you can call freely sharing sex fun. I know I have learned to enjoy it and look forward to more of it.

I wondered who the boy was that tickled my fancy this morning. I licked my lips as I thought maybe the girl with old Carl was enjoying oral sex as I had just a few hours ago.

I realized now that I would never return to my life of solitude and reserve restraint like before. No; I knew now I would soon be giving and receiving all the joy that life has to offer and I welcomed it with open arms from one and all.

I drove slower out of the grounds and thought I might call Carl later and talk about my needs and maybe even the grave needs as well. I laughed.

I had not seen the book store or my son for more than six weeks so I fished around in my purse until I found the address and headed down town.

It was a small store at the end of a alley behind a movie theater. This was shell we say the seedier end of town. But from what I had heard the boys were doing well and the book store was heralded as a success.

I found a parking place and walked toward the front door. The sign showing the name was simple enough but the word adult stood out in bold red letters.

I hesitated to enter but I was here so I may as well see how my son is making a living. There were several cars in the lot and three were rather nice and very expensive I was sure. I could not hear the music until I opened the door. The music was soft and only used as a back ground while the customers looked over the books.

I was greeted by a tall handsome boy. He had a wide smile and a deep male voice.

He asked if he could help me. I got the feeling from the fire in his eyes that meaning could be taken two or more different ways.

I started to tell him I was David's mother but held my self back but why I was not sure. I gave him a very seductive smile and blinked as if I were helpless and needed some very personal assistance.

"I" pause; swallow, blink and then "I" and again a swallow.

The boy held out his hand and said "why don't you follow me into the office where we can talk in private of what bring you here and what you need."

The office was very clean, well appointed and could be any upscale office in town. I took a chair in front of a nice desk. I accepted a cold drink as the young man introduced himself.

"My name is Hank. I'm one of the managers. You are?"

"Eleanor Crain" I stammered. This was true of course but Crain it was my maid name.

"Well Eleanor what can I do for a lady like you? We don't get many ladies of your class in here but a few that is for sure." Hank said as he sat on the corner of the desk.

Hank looked down my blouse. I'm not a particularly busty girl but I wish I were as I followed his eyes to what little cleavage I had.

My own eyes were at a level with his crotch and it was obvious that Hank was excited and getting well on his way to a full erection. What was it about older women that was so exciting to younger men?

I smiled and said "I hope you can help me. You see I have just met a man of my age and I don't know a lot about sex or what it is that men like. So I thought maybe if I read a book or two I could be more of a sex partner to this man. I think he has been around some and I don't want to act like a dunce."

Hank said "surely a lady of your age must have engaged in some sexual activities during your life time."

"Well yes. Some. But it has been a very long time. You see I was widowed just a few weeks after I was married at a very young age and have never been with a man since." This was of course a blatant lie but I was having fun and wanted to see just how far young Hank would go to sell a few books.

Hank bent down closer and all most at a whispered said "Eleanor if you'll let me be your guide I will set you on the road to enlightenment. Now if you'll answer a few questions so I can see what you need. I can bring the books here to the office and no one need ever know you were here." Hank smiled and before I could say anything he suggested that maybe a movie would be the best way to introduce me to the many enjoyable ways to make love.

I smiled and told Hank he was too kind and that a movie sounded like a fine idea. However I had never seen a movie of people having sex so I said "Hank; I was wondering just how does one compose one's self if they became aroused while watching such a movie."

Hank smiled and said "We'll not worry about that. Let me get a video tape and we'll watch it on the TV thought the VCR. This way I can stop it at any time if you want to ask any questions."

He set it up and asked me to move to the sofa so we could watch it together sitting side by side. How convenient. Hank was a real gentleman. I mused.

He had picked one that did not jump straight into sex. But had a bit of a lead in. Two people in an park, walking hand in hand. They stop to kiss and the girl reached for the man's crotch.

I said "The girl is initiating the contact."

Hank paused the movie and said "some men like this because it tells him you are willing to engage in some contact and he does not have to worry about making the first contact.

"So it is alright for the girl to make the first move?" I asked.

Hank said "Yes." And turned on the movie again.

The man unzipped his trousers and let the girl insert her hand into his fly.

I watched as she soon was jerking his cock but from inside his trousers. The boy was feeling her breast and kissing her.

Before long they moved behind a bush where the boy spread his jacket on the ground. The girl knelt while the boy pulled out his cock. It was very long and hard as a rock. I gasped.

"Is that real? I never thought any man could be that size. Its, its so long. I don't remember that." I let my voice trail off.

Hank said "Oh, that not so long. Its just average I think. I'm longer than that." He said very smugly.

I said "you have to be joking. One that size; well it would be too big to, to well you know..."

By this time the girl was on her knees taking the man's cock in her mouth.

I turned away yelling for him to turn it off. Hank complied and asked what was wrong.

I said "Women of class really don't do that. I mean take a man's penis in their mouths. How could they do something so crude?"

"I assure Eleanor oral sex is not vulgar it is highly pleasurable for both parties. I for one have never met a lady that did not enjoy oral sex. When a man has oral sex with a lady he is showing just how much he desires her and wants to please her. When a girl has oral sex with her lover she is expressing her love for him in the utmost of ways. Then of course there are those who enjoy sharing this greatest of expressions together in a sixty-nine."

"You mean men do that to women as well. But how is it done. Women don't have anything to take into his mouth. Are you sure?"

Hank said "Eleanor if you will permit me to show you I think you will fine oral sex is both highly erotic as well as very amorous.

I smiled and said "Would you do that for me. That is so kind. How can I repay you for teaching an older lady all these things? What do you want me to do?"

Hank said "Why don't you just slip off your panties and sit close to the edge of the sofa. I will only show you how a man might do it.

Then if you don't like it we can stop. How does that should?"

I smiled "fair enough. Now you will stop if I ask you? "Oh my; I don't know. I think I would be too embarrassed to let you see me with out my panties off. Could you show me how men do it to a lady in less light?"

Hank said "Of course no need for to much light. Here let me turn down the lights."

Hank turned off the over head lights and only left of a dim little light on the desk. There were no windows so I smiled to myself as she slipped off her panties.