Invisible

Story Info
Husband gets to be a fly on the wall.
3.2k words
100.5k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My favourite part is watching her get ready. Sometimes it's almost unbearable. She knows this, but pretends ignorance. This is a rule. From the moment she closes the bathroom door and the lock slides into place, I no longer exist. I must wait for her silently in the bedroom. I listen to the shower, and I imagine rivulets of warm water slipping over her naked skin. I picture hands on freshly shaven flesh, caressing pristine soap over smooth, tanned contours and pink, pointed nipples. I wring my hands in impatience. I cross my legs to tighten the crotch of my pants. I wait.

I remember the third night we tried it. I rarely acknowledge the first two attempts, since they were both disastrous. The first time, nerves caused us to back out before things really got started. The second time was disappointing for other reasons; let's just say a case of one party exaggerating certain traits and leave it at that. But the third try was perfect. It was the night when both of us got close to realising what we had talked about for so many weeks beforehand. From that point on I knew we would become addicted.

At 7:45 that evening Marie emerged from the bathroom in just a towel. Her damp, auburn hair was sleek and shiny, curling slightly around the edges. She sat down at the dressing table and used the hair dryer. I was sitting on the edge of the bed behind her. I studied her reflection in the mirror. The towel was tucked in on itself just above her breasts. As she shifted around, it became loose, threatening to unfurl. I watched greedily, hoping it would fall. The crease became more and more slack. I was breathing heavily, biting my bottom lip. She reached up to run her fingers through her long hair as she directed the dryer, and the fold in her towel finally gave. It slid smoothly down off her breasts. Marie hesitated a second, then continued. She blushed just slightly, but she did not meet my eyes in the mirror.

When her hair was done, she stood up and let the towel drop completely. She had allowed me to shave her pussy the night before. To mark the occasion, we had wanted to do something that would make Marie feel different in some way. She had suggested a wig, but it seemed impractical. New clothes were fine, but since the clothes would be removed, it had to be something more lasting and intimate. We each came up with an idea. The shaving was mine, the temporary tattoo above her left hip was hers. It was a small butterfly with wings of red, purple and gold.

She flipped open a bottle of body lotion, vanilla-scented. I watched her slick hands rubbing the lotion into her legs. Her fingers curved around the insides of her thighs, stopping just outside the clean smoothness of her labia. Then her stomach. Her arms. The skin beneath her breasts. She smelled so sweet I wanted to eat her. I wanted to push my prick against her shiny wet skin and writhe against her. I wanted to suck her tongue into my mouth while I fucked her with my fingers. I wanted her more than I could ever remember, precisely because I knew I wasn't allowed to have her.

Her new dress was hanging in the closet. She took it out and stepped into it. It was white, and very sheer, so underwear was not an option. The neckline was quite high, but it was sleeveless, and much shorter than she would usually wear. She smoothed it down over her body. The material was light and clung to her perfectly. Her nipples were stiff. I could make out their shape so clearly. Some subtle make-up, a quick squirt of perfume, again, of a type she would not usually wear, and she was ready to go.

I went out to the car alone, and let myself in with the spare key. I slid into the back seat, locked the doors behind me, and waited in the darkness. I saw her come out of the house by herself. A stranger. A beautiful, sexy woman on her way to somewhere special. If I'd been watching her from a window, spying on her for a few moments, I would have been jealous. I would have wondered just where she was going, and who might be lucky enough to have her tonight. I would have given anything to follow her, invisible, and see more.

She unlocked the car and got in, never glancing back. As she drove, she listened to some music. I was slumped low in the seat. Marie's dress had ridden up a little, and the image of her bare legs came and went, throbbing between darkness and the glare of streetlights as she worked the pedals. I was squeezing myself through my pants. I was thinking of how naked she was beneath that sheer, white covering. I was anticipating the stares she would draw form other men. Women, too.

She pulled into the small parking lot of a bar we'd never been to. Before getting out, she checked her lipstick. She had gone for a dark, reddish-brown that looked fantastic against her almond skin. She pressed her lips together once, firmly, then got out of the car. I followed a few seconds later, locking the doors behind us. She had already entered the bar when I got inside. I went straight for an empty booth on the right. My back was against the wall, and I had a clear view of most of the place.

I spotted Rob before Marie did. We had seen his picture in an e-mail a week before. We had thought it better to request one this time to avoid the disappointment of our previous disaster. He had sent us a shot of himself at the beach the previous summer. In it, he had been wearing only a pair of tight shorts, a towel hanging over his broad shoulders. Marie had been impressed, as had I, and we'd both worried that perhaps the picture might not be entirely genuine. From where I sat that night, it was obvious that our fears were unfounded. Rob was as handsome in reality as he had been in pixels.

He was staring quite openly at Marie when she recognised him, and a look of excited joy spread over his face. He had not seen her, having only received a written description of Marie. Part of our arrangement was finding someone serious enough to participate solely on the basis of what we told them. No pictures from us. No phone calls. Just our word that everything would be as we described. A man who would make that leap of faith and put his trust in our word was worth the gamble on our part. From the look on Rob's face, it was clear that Marie was even more stunning than my description of her had promised.

Rob offered to buy her a drink. I imagine most women in that situation might have knocked back a few just to calm their nerves, or get themselves in the mood. But Marie never drank, and that didn't change that night. She ordered a Diet Coke and sat on the stool next to Rob's. She told me she liked being sober, experiencing the moment in its purest, most naked form, without artificial stimulants. Rob, on the other hand, was drinking what looked like bourbon. I could tell that this was the first time he'd done anything like this.

He told us in his e-mails that he was a twenty-four-year-old postgraduate. He'd done a little modelling to pay the bills, and it showed. He was just over six feet tall, medium-length blond hair, and a smile that must have melted a few hearts. We asked him why he was doing this, and he said it was the excitement. He wanted no-strings sex with a total stranger. Someone who wasn't going to expect a follow-up phone call. He was shy, and not very good at one-night stands. He decided the only way he was going to fulfil his fantasy was through us. We thought that was fair enough.

As I sat in my booth, invisible, I saw Rob relax in response to Marie's expert flirting. She was always good at that. It's how she got me to notice her in the first place. A hand on the knee, leaning in with a sweet laugh; the certain way she turned her head and looked from under her eyelids. When he put his hand on her bare thigh and whispered something in her ear, I sensed a decision was about to be made.

I watched Marie carefully. She said something, then stood and walked toward the toilets at the back of the bar. Her dress was tight around her ass. Rob was staring at it, too. I took out my cell phone and placed it on the table. A minute later, it began to buzz. The text message made me smile:

I want him!!! Is it okay? xxx

I texted back my consent, then went outside and let myself back into the car.

Slumped down in the dark, I watched them come out of the bar. They stopped close to the car and Marie put her arms around Rob's neck. His hands went to her waist, and he hesitated before kissing her. At first he was reserved, then I could see his tongue playing with Marie's. He pulled her closer so their bodies were pressed tight together. His hands dropped to her ass. When their kiss had ended, Marie stepped back slightly and felt the front of Rob's pants. I could see the bulge there, and I gave myself a squeeze in anticipation.

As Marie drove, Rob kept stroking her leg. They were talking about themselves, getting along very well. Every now and then they would ask each other something sexual.

'How often do you jerk off?'

'Have you ever tried anal?'

'Where's the strangest place you've ever fucked?'

We arrived at the motel. They sat in the car and kissed some more, their hands all over each other. This gave me a chance to slip out and get to the room Marie and I had paid for earlier. Leaving only the bedside lights on, I took a seat in the shadows. They were talking and laughing as they approached the room. The door opened, and they came in. Rob looked a little nervous again, but still didn't acknowledge my presence. Of all our rules, that one was the firmest.

Marie kissed him, more softly than before. Then she took his hands and placed them on her breasts. He stroked and lightly squeezed them. They were looking into each other's eyes. The tension visibly left Rob, and he held her breasts more firmly. Marie turned away and presented him with her back. He took the hint and unzipped her dress. It fell from her body and settled on the floor at her feet.

I heard him sigh as he admired her naked body. His fingers lightly stroked her back, moving gradually down to her ass and thighs. I was pleased that he didn't rush things. Marie likes it gentle at first. He began to kiss her neck and shoulders. Marie closed her eyes and smiled. He encircled her in his arms, pressing himself against her. She turned her head and they kissed again. I could see their tongues duelling.

Marie turned and unbuttoned his shirt. His chest was smooth and taut, his stomach defined. She pushed him down onto the bed and crawled in top of him. Her tongue slid easily across his torso, from his belly button to his nipples. From where I was sitting I had a fantastic view of her pussy as she kissed and sucked her way around his body. I pulled down my zip and took my cock out. It was so hard it almost hurt.

With Rob's shirt cast aside, Marie took off his pants. The outline of his erection was very promising. He had not been lying when he said that he was well hung. She stroked him through his shorts, then positioned her pussy over the shape of his cock and began to rub herself against it. His hands moved down her back and onto her butt, squeezing and forcing her down even harder. I swear I could smell how wet Marie was right then. The aroma of her sex seemed to fill the room entirely.

She slid down his body and pulled off his shorts. Rob's cock slapped into view. He was big alright. Not a monster, but nice and thick, with a big round head; just the way Marie likes them. She didn't waste any time putting it in her mouth, and Rob moaned loudly as she worked on him. I've got to admit, Marie is the best little cocksucker I've ever known.

As she pumped her lips up and down his shaft, I pumped my hand up and down mine. I was watching her ass, then her breasts, and the look on Rob's face as he lay back, getting head from my wife. It was fucking beautiful. I briefly wished I'd had the idea of filming it, but I knew that would be pointless. What's an image on a screen later compared with the intoxication of actually being there in the moment?

After a few long minutes of attention, Rob asked if he could return the favour. Marie moved around on the bed so that she was sitting up on Rob's face, facing me. It was a glorious view. I could see his tongue working on her clit while she rocked back and forth, caressing her breasts.

'Touch yourself,' she said. 'I wanna watch you jerk off that cock.'

I didn't know if she was talking to Rob or me. Probably both. I kept on stroking myself, and Rob started milking his own big dick. I could tell Maria loved it; being in a room with two guys, each playing with himself, each desperate to put his cock inside her and fuck her the way she wanted.

It didn't take long before she started making familiar sounds, and I knew she was about to come. I could have come with her, but I wanted to wait. I eased off and concentrated on watching her. She held her slit over Rob's tongue, her position allowing her complete control. Then her body seemed to buckle slightly and she was moaning and grinding herself on his mouth. She fell forward and put her hands on his thighs, then leaned further and put the head of his cock in her mouth again.

I heard his muffled groans as she slowed down, then eventually dismounted. Smiling, she lifted her mouth from his swollen head and climbed off the bed. She pulled a condom from her purse and began quickly unwrapping it. Rob kept slowly jerking of while he watched her. In no time at all she was climbing onto his cock. Maria loves having a dick inside her just after she's come. She says it feels so much tighter. She eased right down onto it, riding it in long, slow strokes while she got used to the size.

I was close to exploding, so I stopped masturbating and sat back, enjoying the view of my wife riding another man's cock. In a way, it didn't seem real. We'd talked about it a lot, and to be finally sitting there watching it happen was like a dream.

Rob held Maria's hips now, controlling her movements. He was getting even more confident, and I could tell she liked it. After a while he lifted her off and put her on her back. He was facing me, so I could see him kneeling between her legs and positioning his hard-on at the entrance to her pussy. Maria groaned as he shoved it back in. Holding her thighs up and apart, he fucked her hard.

Maria was grunting and moaning, hissing various dirty demands: 'Fuck me . . . give it to me . . . push it deeper . . . god, I love your fucking cock . . .'

I watched his ass thrust up and down, and I started pumping my hand up and down again at the same speed. Then they changed position again, and Maria was on all-fours, facing me. Her breasts were hanging down so nicely. They swung and jiggled every time Rob slammed his cock home. The look on her face was so erotic. Her eyes were closed, her mouth slightly open, a crease of frustration between her eyes. She was panting, and her forehead shone slightly with sweat.

While he was screwing her, Rob leaned forward and reached underneath to rub Maria's clit. She pursed her lips in pleasure, and I watched, fascinated, as she approached another orgasm. When it hit her, she put her head down and thrashed around, bucking against Rob as hard as she could. I felt myself getting closer too, but I had to wait. I pulled some tissues from my pocket in preparation.

Rob was breathing heavily, and I could tell from his expression that he wasn't going to last much longer.

'I wanna come on your tits,' he gasped.

Maria lay on her back, pulled the condom off his dick and starting jerking him off hard and fast. She had the head pointed at her chest, and her other hand caressing his balls. When she slid down further and started tickling his asshole, Rob cried out and let forth a stream of hot jism that spattered on Maria's breasts. A couple of seconds later, I fell forward from the chair onto my knees and moaned as I came hard into my handful of tissues. It seemed to last ages, my cock spitting out hot fluid, my balls twitching and throbbing.

When I opened my eyes again Marie was rubbing Rob's come into her breasts, then licking her fingers. I didn't move. I stayed there on the floor, watching them kiss. Then Rob got up and started dressing. Maria lay back and watched him. One last kiss, a promise to do this again, and Rob was gone. Marie got up and headed into the bathroom. She lingered before closing the door, and, back to me, held a hand up against her butt. She was making the okay sign. The door closed, and I started to fasten up my pants. While she was in the shower, I called a cab.

I was home for twenty minutes before she arrived back. I met her at the door, kissed her, told her that I loved her deeply, then took her upstairs, where we made love to each other as man and wife.

This is how we do it. There are rules, and there are safety measures, but there is also danger, and the freedom of exploring this lifestyle together. Marie gets to fulfil her fantasies in the people she fucks - sometimes more than one partner at a time, and more often now with women, too. I get to fulfil my fantasies watching and remembering. Invisible. The perfect voyeur.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Wife gets Picked Up in a Hotel Bar He watches as wife gets "picked up" in a hotel bar.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Husband Encourages Wife Husband encourages wife to be flirty leading to sharing.in Loving Wives
Workout with Husband's Friend A faithful wife spends an evening with husband's good friend.in Loving Wives
Party with the Neighbor MILFs A teen joins his four mature women neighbors.in Mature
More Stories