Invisible Bruises All Over My Face

Story Info
The harshness of reality has little to do with the mistress.
778 words
6.8k
0
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I should have known as I was turned onto my stomach with his hands gently pushing down the small of my back attempting to give the deepest possible angle to his stubbornly uninterested penis that I had fucked things up. We should have just made out on the couch. I should have kept my clothes on. He wasn't ready.

And now, in the darkest, earliest part of the morning, as I look at the left-hand side of my couch where he sat post-brunch asking me to model the first dresses I've purchased in almost a decade, I miss him terribly. Everything aches. My heart screams. My head is quiet letting the sadness pour out of me, knowing there's no reasoning with the heart.

The penis is a stupid organ. It pumps itself up. It tells you yes, yes, YES! And then in the heat of the moment, it shrivels with the "what if," the "what the hell," the "who knew?"

And a girl tries not to take it personally, but it's impossible not to feel a sharp smack in the face when it happens. Those things get up for everything, everyone, but when it finally sees the light of me -- it shriveled like I threatened to douse it with ice water.

Truth be told, I hadn't paid appropriate homage. I'd coveted his gracious heart, the wonderfully sexy and intellectual parts of his brain and I just assumed, like a girl, the penis would follow the banter, the laughter and the immense affection that passes between us.

When he gave up on his penis, feeling, I guess, obligated to me since I was, after all, lying in front of him naked, writhing around in anticipation and desire, he went into me with his long, immaculately clean fingers straight into the vagina with a purpose and into my rectum just to drive the point home. He was going to deliver -- any way he could.

I came in moments, slapped the wall with my right hand and turned to him wanting to feel the weight of him on top of me, feel him buried as far up and into me as possible. I wanted to make love.

But he wasn't looking at me. He was looking through me. Things had not gone as he had hoped. He was stuck and lost at the same time. Softly, I asked him to get onto his back. He hesitated.

"You're not moving?"

I thought maybe he was going to issue some commands, but instead he gave a half smile and followed my request.

I could have stopped then. I could have checked in. I could have done a lot of things. Instead, I kissed his wide, spongy soft tip. I licked down to the base. I nipped gently at his testicles. I gave the message that I came in peace, that I was appreciative, giddy even, to make the penis' acquaintance, and then I explored. He likes to be kissed along the backside. He likes to be gripped firmly and with purpose. He likes when I run my tongue over his tip and flick it a bit at the folds. And I was deeply appreciative when he came for me into my warm and welcoming mouth.

But most women who then stretch out beside their lover find him pleased and sated after oral sex. Mine had tears in the corners of his eyes, and they weren't tears of joy. They were tears of remorse.

Slap number 2.

He was in way worse shape than I was. Much, much worse, and my whole being suddenly went crisis calm, because going straight to panic wasn't going to do anyone any good.

"It's your first time together there are bound to be issues: mechanics, newness, barriers, stress of unreasonable expectations," the mind reminded.

The shower was quick, but he offered to soap me up. He started with my back and then as he came around to the front my whole body responded again. I wanted to bend over and try again, but the moment had passed for him. What I could tell was that he was a normally generous lover, in all aspects, who was shaken hard by an unexpected emotional disconnect most likely having to do with the fact that he was, much to his surprise, not so much into me.

And now as I wait for the sun to come up after one of the longest nights I have ever known, I'm scared. I'm worried and I have absolutely no consideration for my own bullshit, which tells me that I feel a lot more for him than just damn adulation.

Slap number 3.

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
eightballbumeightballbumover 14 years ago
Liked it

Short and to the point. "A mental paragraph" No dialog to interfere with your thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Unique

I once was best friends with a girl who almost always ended up being the 'other woman'. Your story reminded me of her. Very well done. Thx

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

A Guy Called Ben Ch. 01a Ben the gym junkie has a run in with gym owner.in Erotic Couplings
Soccer Mom Ch. 01 Divorced MILF finds pleasure with a younger man.in Mature
The Deviants' Room Four stock-brokers hire a crossdresser for the weekend.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Lovely Mouthful! Love of a real cock.in Erotic Couplings
Seduced by Teen Neighbour Teenager seduces older neighbour.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories