Invisible Girl

Story Info
Courtney helps Analia get into the dating world.
1k words
3.93
23.6k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It looked like it would be another long lonely year for Analia Thomas again this year. But if you looked on the outside you would think that everything was fine. She graduated with a 3.6 GPA from Southeastern University with a degree in International business, with three leads on possible oversea appointments in multi-million dollar firms. The girl had everything going for her, at least it seemed that way on the outside, but only Analia and her bestfriend courtney knew the truth.

Analia was lonely. Up until her second semester of college Analia really didn't have anyone in her life that she would call a friend until she bumped into Courtney coming out of Freshman Comps. At first they didn't like each other, for one they were about as different as two people could be. On one hand Courtney was a peitie at a height of 5'3", with caramel color skin and long flowing hair, the kind of figure that would look good in almost of the designer wears. But on the other side of the spectrum, which Analia thought the "bigger" side of the spectrum stood her. She was taller than Courtney by about 3 inches. Where Courney's figure was the ideal of the magizines, Analia's was that of what people were trying to stay clear of. Well she wasn't that "big" maybe a size 20 or 18 depending on the maker of the clothes. She always felt well over weight around Courtney. But eventually after constant casual meetings that sparked up a friendship.

Analia had just gotten back from one of her interviews from a firm based in New York when her cell phone rang. "Hey girl." It's Courtney of course who else would it be that would call her this late.

"Hey"

"Um, Lia, I have a little problem." Uh oh red lights going off. When Courtney has a problem it always somehow ends up with Analia having to do something with her or for her, or just plain here the problem be mentioned over and over again until she finally agrees to do it.

"Okay what's the problem"

"Well you that guy I've been dating for the past couple of weeks, right"

"Yea, I think I remember"

"Well he told me his cousins in town and he wanted to know if I had any fine girlfriends for his cousin to hang with while we out, you no like a double date."

"So who are you thinking about asking? I think that Linda might be up for that, or maybe Sealia-"

"I want to know if you would go—"

"You have got to be kidding. Your boyfriend said fine friends, not fat friends, and beside I would hate to scare away your boyfriends guest, before he gets a good impression of you."

"Oh will you stop."

"Me stop hey I'm just looking out for my feelings, and I think it would save us a whole of embarrassing moments."

"Plus I don't want to be like the fifth wheel, because I'm pretty sure that's how that guy will make me feel."

"You don't know that, he might actually be a nice guy whos into the woman you are inside not the way you look."

"Only someone who looks like you could make such a foolish statement."

"What are you trying to say, I'm stupid are something."

"No nothing like that but you have no idea what it is like to be me. For instance I saw how your boyfriend acted when you introduced us. He couldn't get away from me quick enough. He didn't was to have anyone think that he was dating the "fat girl", but that he was with the other."

"Oh so that's why you left so abruptly."

"I thought that I had stayed long enough so I left."

"Well I don't care I think that you should come anyway, you might surprised."
"If for nothing else at least come for the free drinks before dinner and if you find that you guys aren't getting along, by dinner then I guess I'll just assume when you go to the bathroom you aren't coming back."

"Huhhh, girl you know how to work my nerves. And you know I have a hard time telling you no, but like I said I'm going to have to pass."

"And you know that everytime you pass on the intial offer I keep asking you until you give in, so lets just cut that out. Were going out this Friday, and will meet you at the bar at 6. Nope scrath that I'm coming to pick you up, and we'll meet the guys at the bar. That way if you really really don't like him you can take my car home. Deal"

"No."

"Say deal."

"No."

"Say deal or I'll tell Linda that you were the one that ran over her mother's flowers instead of Reggie."

"Okay, okay deal. I really need to just tell her, so you can't hold that over my head anymore."

"Whatever you wanted to go in the first place you just need me to boost your ego first."

"Whatever. Bye."

"Bye."

Analia hung up the phone feeling confused and elated at the same time. Courtney knew that Analia had never been on any dates or better yet been anyway intiment with the opposite sex, but yet instill she is trying to push me towards this. I wonder what her angle is, but I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Analia alittle bit longer about the prospect of her going on a real date, even if the date only last through drinks, but a real date no the less. The it hit her. "A REAL DATE." What was she going to do, oh well I guess it's time to do the worst thing in the world, go shopping.

Oh gosh Analia thought I wonder where were going. She would call about that later right now she need to make a few appointments first.

To be continued...