Invisible Schoolgirl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was looking forward to beating you in the finals," said Mike.

"Nah, I was probably going to beat both of you in the first two rounds," I said.

"Ha, you wish." Stephen reached out to shake Mike's hand and peddled his bicycle away.

"Guess it's just me and you," Mike said.

"Looks that way," I said. "Prepare to lose!"

Blasting through the first two rounds was easy, as it was mostly students who had a passing interest in chess. In the third round, which was the semifinals, I was up against the captain of the football team. Underestimating him almost cost me my victory, but I managed to barely come out on top.

Finally, it was me against Mike. The final round lasted a full two hours, and the sun had already gone down. He had my king pinned between a rook and a bishop. Both of us had our pawns wiped out, but fortunately, I still had my queen. Which is exactly what I used to get myself out of check, and put him in checkmate.

Mike groaned and held his head in his hands while I cheered. Everybody had gone home by this point, so nobody was around to witness my epic victory. After rubbing my victory in his face, I drove us to our respective houses.

#

When I got to my room, I stripped naked and laid on my bed. My fingers went between my legs and I closed my eyes. The fantasy was much more vivid now that I had actually seen Stephen's dick. Though I did wonder how big it got when he was hard. The bulges in his shorts gave me rough estimate, but still, I wanted to see him hard.

I pictured him naked, just as I had seen him earlier, with his orange pubes above his long dick. He was slowly washing himself, rubbing soap all over every part of his body. My nose remembered the manly scent of the combined body washes wafting from the showers. Slowly his hands went to his dick to wash, but his hands would move faster until he was stiff and long. Nobody was in the showers except me and him, and I wouldn't have let my presence be known yet.

My nipples stiffened and my pussy was nearly dripping when the fantasy Stephen started to jack himself off in the shower. It was at that point I would let myself be seen. He saw me in the fog-like steam, and reached for me. I stepped closer until I was close enough to mount myself on his dick. His large organ filled me up, and I slipped a couple fingers in to simulate it.

I moaned in pleasure until my whole body screamed with ecstasy. I couldn't wait to see him naked again.

#

I proudly announced my victory to Stephen at school the next day. He looked as if he had some news of his own to share, but when I asked him, he said nothing. Only that he had gotten better over whatever bullshit illness he made up yesterday. I thought he liked chess.

PE came again, and I was once again benchwarmer like yesterday. Fortunately, I brought my notebook to draw in this time. The boys had a break from running and played basketball. I saw that Mike and Stephen were warming the bench for their team just like I was.

The male coach blew his whistle and told the boys to hit the showers. I decided I would not spy on them this time. Partly because it was too much of a tease, and partly because since Stephen and Mike hadn't done anything, they probably wouldn't be getting naked to shower. Our coach blew her whistle and told us to do the same.

While I hadn't done anything during PE, I figured I'd hit the shower. I forgot to this morning. On my way in, I spotted Stephen checking out the girls that were heading to the locker room. Especially his favorite, Amanda. Oh, if he only knew.

"Hey Stephen," I said to him.

"Hey Laura," I replied. "Had fun?"

"Yeah." I showed him the drawing I had made.

"Go team benchwarmers!"

I laughed at his comment, and so badly wished I could tell him how I felt. I thought about commenting on the bulge in his shorts.

"Hurry up and get to the showers," the male coach shouted. "I don't want to hear excuses for tardies!"

"Yes sir," Stephen shouted.

Not wanting to get him in further trouble, I decided to go ahead and shower. "I'll see you later."

The hot water of the shower felt so great on my naked body. I rubbed the soap all over, especially my nipples and pussy. It was so hard not to break into a full masturbation, so I rinsed the soap off and turn the water off to remove the temptation. Apparently, another girl did not have the same level of restraint that I had.

The cheerleader Nikki was blatantly rubbing her pussy and even moaning while staring at Amanda. Her pussy was nicely trimmed, and her pink nipples were starting to harden. Then I realized that I had never seen Nikki during PE before. "Nikki?"

"I was just washing my pussy," she shouted.

"The fuck?"

Nikki turned to face me, and nearly stumbled when she did. She seemed to be checking me out as her eyes went up and down my body. They stopped at my breasts. "Uh, hi Laura."

"You know me?" I asked.

"Yes?" Nikki stuttered. "I mean, I think so. Laura is such a common name. Why are you talking to me in the shower?"

"You don't have PE this hour, do you?" I decided not to ask her why she was masturbating.

"Taking extra PE. You know us cheerleaders. Hey, are you the kind of girl that lets other girls feel them up? You know, as a joke."

That was a fucking weird question. First she breaks into the boy's restroom, then she randomly asks to feel me up. Not that I would be particularly opposed, and I was about to answer yes when somebody in the main locker room shouted. Nikki shut off her water and we both went to see what the commotion was about.

"These are guy clothes!" Taylor held up a pair of shorts and shoes. They looked huge in her hands. "Who the fuck brought these here?"

I recognized them instantly. That was exact shorts and shoes that Stephen wore, and I accidentally whispered his name. Did he break into the girl's locker room?! If so, he was fucked now. I tried to think of a way to cover for him, maybe with my ability, but my invisibility only covers my body. It didn't even cover my own clothes.

"Those are mine," said Nikki.

"Nikki?" asked Taylor.

"Yeah, I know I don't have PE this hour, but I'm just getting in extra workout."

"I haven't seen you all hour." Taylor put her hands on her hips. It should be noted that her black, lean body was still naked and dripping.

"That's great." Nikki took the shorts and shoes from Taylor. She also reached down for the shirt and socks that were on the bench.

"First sneaking in the guy's bathroom and now you're wearing guy workout clothes to the locker room without even going to PE?"

"Haha, well, you know us cheerleaders." Nikki put the clothes on over her body without drying off and looked back up at Taylor. "Wait, that makes me higher social class than you. Fuck you, non-cheerleader girl."

"I'm on the squad too, you dumb bitch!"

"Bye!" Nikki darted away and out through the locker room door. I chased after her, letting my naked titties bounce. I turned invisible a second before I reached the door, and Nikki was hightailing it through the gym. She had to carry the shoes, since they were obviously way too big for her.

It was difficult not to slip on the smooth gym floor with wet bare feet, but I had to see what the fuck was up with Nikki. She was headed straight for the boy's locker room, and just one second before she reached the door, her hair turned a familiar shade of red. It shortened as if it was sucked into her head, and her body grew broader. It was Stephen.

My heart raced, and I followed him into the locker room. He went straight to his locker like normal and changed into his regular school clothes. It was amusing and erotic watching him put his hard dick away into his pants. Guess seeing all those naked women was a lot for him.

It was a relief knowing that one of my friends had a magical power just like me. I felt safe that I had somebody to relate to, and I was definitely going to tell him. On my way out of the locker room I gasped.

If that Nikki was really Stephen, then that means that he has seen me naked just like I saw him naked. It also meant that he was checking me out, and judging from his erection, he liked what he saw. Oh, the fun we are going to have.

12