Invite Him In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave a couple more squeals, trying to adjust to what was happening to her, and then she caught onto the rhythm and started pushing against me, taking me deep with every stroke. You might say she had a little help as I was also squeezing her breasts in the same rhythm, pumping high and low you might say.

I have to admit that I gave Dianne a much more robust introduction to sexual activity when compared to the gentle way I'd initiated Jenny, but she just lapped it up. She was giving voice eagerly, her bottom bouncing rapidly as she made sure she was pushing herself firmly down onto me with every stroke. I was amazed that she hadn't given the nuns the slip and got herself initiated long ago.

I found I was just able to let myself go with her, taking her for my own pleasure while she went along, rapturous about the whole thing. The break between Jenny and Dianne, short though it was, had been enough to cool my ardour, and now I was enthusiastically building it back up. I took her hard, pulling way back and returning with speed, crushing her breasts as I did so.

I have no idea how long this pleasant state of affairs lasted, but it eventually got through to me that my time was running out. Dianne seemed ready and willing to finish off. She just didn't know what it entailed. I was pleased to show her.

I started in, going faster, pulling out all stops as I sought my relief. The timing was a sheer fluke but I'd no sooner let out that first hot spurt when Dianne went into her climax. She was not a quiet finisher, it turned out. Thank god the nuns were all away. She sounded off like a fire alarm, startling me and shocking poor Jenny, who seemed to think that maybe Dianne was being murdered by cock.

I disengaged from Dianne and stepped back, leaning against a nearby wall. I slowly pulled my trousers up. I was done. Dianne, blast her, had slumped against the desk for a moment, but only for a moment. Then she bounced up, clearly pleased with herself and high-fived Jenny, who also seemed to have recovered all her bounce and vigour.

I took a deep breath and got ready to speak, determined to ensure that I retained control of the situation. Then I paused. What the hell was I supposed to say? I decided the masterful thing to do was to stay silent. Instead of speaking I just pointed to their clothes, frowning at them. That worked a real treat.

Giggling the girls advanced on me.

"Plenty of time for us to get our clothes back on. We'll just see you out first. You look a little worn down," observed Dianne.

Ignoring my scowl the two girls latched onto me, snuggling up on either side of me as we walked to the front door. I suppose I can consider myself lucky they didn't escort me out to the truck. Instead they just stood framed in the doorway, waving goodbye. Quite a sight if anyone happened to wander past the end of the drive. Then the doors closed and I drove off, heading for my next job. I wondered if the girls would remember to get dressed before the rest of the school got back.

12