Inviting Disaster over Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Owen let out a loud laughter shattering any hope of him stopping his treatment of Rachel, who was literally shaking on her legs just to keep herself upright.

"Look at ya! Tiny dick of yours is hard isn't it?" Owen had stopped his assault and was now standing and watching the two siblings. Sam looked down and his face turning red realised the black man was right. His cock had gotten hard and was now clearly visible in his swimsuit. "Well no use for this any more" Owen spoke as he let the loose fabric around his waist fall on the garden titles. Sam looked and his eyes were drawn to the black meat that hang half erect between Owen's legs.

"How about I put some of this in ya little sis'Sam?" Owen spat as he savagely jerked his big dick up and down.

"Ugh!" Rachel gasped at the thought.

"No... n...no please don't!" Sam cried out. He nearly exploded at the thought of this brutal, evil guy having his wild ways with his sister. Looking down he saw the quivering little pouting face of his sister. She was crying but tears he had never seen before. Before he could utter any more words he was cut off by Owen.

"Fuck what you want! I want to hear it from her!" He walked up to her, completely removed from cloths by now. Standing behind her he started to slap his dick against her pussy.

"Uuuh! Ooh uhh!" Rachel moaned as her body shook with pleasure.

"Sam... please..." Rachel looked up at Sam. He was unsure what she meant... he had never seen her like this. His little sister... she knew who Owen was... what did she expect him to do?

"What's it gonna be girl?" Owen was now working his big brown head over her pussy lips, it looked like he would just slam into her at any minute.

"Oh god!... Sam please!" He felt her grip tighten on his arms. Deep down he knew what she meant.

"Wha... what do you w-ant me to do?" He stuttered, feeling every syllable course through his own dick as he realized what he was about to witness.

"Just stay," She mouthed the last word "Please"

Sam nodded as he held on to her.

"What's it gonna be girly?" "Ah aha hah" He made a weird noise as he dipped in a few inches.

"Oh fuck me oh god please!" Rachel cried out as she let her self fall back a bit so that more inches were inserted.

"Hahaha!" Owen laughed as he pushed forward as well. Next he started making cooing sounds sounding his approval over Sam's sister.

Her long hair trashed around as Owen started to pick up some pace. Rachel just made an Oooh mouth as he grunted and pulled her hips back and forth.

Sam felt his knees shake as the sensation of the noises the smells and the sight went through his system. For a second he closed his eyes and softly moaned.

"Haha well look at Sammy... little bro getting his rock off while lil sis get's some black." Owen chuckled, never giving up his activity.

Sam was unsure at what he meant but then when he looked down he saw that his hand had warped itself around his dick. Looking at Rachel she just had a shocked look on her face.

"That's ok Sammy, guess being a slut for black cock runs in the family." Owen smugged as he pulled Rachel back by her arm, then reached around and roughly grabbed a breast, squeezing it. His assault on her vagina had continued, and Sam felt his body shudder at the sight before him. Her small almost child like pussy was now red and swollen. Her wetness betrayed her, she was enjoying it.

Sam looked back and only few feet away were the garden sofa. Walking backwards he let himself down. He couldn't care any more. He just kept jerking off. He knew what Owen could do. And he couldn't blame her.

"Ugh fuck your tight baby girl." "Make a nigga cum all up in here" "Ooh fuck fuck fuck!" Owen just kept shouting profanities, and it was making both Sam and Rachel hotter by the moment.

"Ooohho!" "Check this out!" Owen suddenly withdrew causing Rachel to suddenly be snapped back to reality.

As Sam looked at Owen's dick the all familiar sensation coursed through him but more intense then he had ever felt and the thick white foam on the hard throbbing dick had set him off. White streams of hot cum flew upon his chest as he just kept pumping his hand up and down. Before Rachel could catch her breath Owen dragged her by the arm towards the garden sofa.

"Look! Look what we made your brother do!" Owen smiled as he stuck his open hand in Sam's direction.

"Oh my god Sam... did... did we make you do that?" She looked with genuine shock at Sam.

Sam looked down and he himself was surprised at how much he had cum. He was covered in it.

"Now put your feet on the bench!" Owen commanded as he slapped her ass again. Her pussy was covered in her juices as she had clearly cum on his dick. As Owen walked behind her Sam realized it still wasn't over. And as he watched as Owen was once again working his dick into his little sister Sam felt his own dick get hard again, despite having cum only minutes before.

"Uuugh!!" Rachel cried out as he was once again forcing his way into her. She felt like her pussy would never be the same again.

"Oooh fuck, so fucking tight!" Owen grunted as he was really ramming into her now. The smacks of wet flesh against wet flesh and their grunting echoed through the evening air.

Sam was once again stroking his own dick using the cum from his earlier climax as lubricant. Owen kept the tempo up for a good 10 minutes more when the black man who was now covered in sweat started signaling his arrival and Sam suddenly wondered if the black lunatic had sense enough to pull out. Looking at Rachel she had similar mind.

"Sam... Sam... I'm..." "OOH FUCK!" "Sam I'm not on the pill!" She suddenly alarmed.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck." Owen kept grunting and his assault seemed to reach climax.

"Owen, Owen you need to pull out!" Sam stood up, his right hand as well as his dick covered in cum while some dripped down on the pool tiles.

"Wha?" Owen said through hazed eyes never seizing his assault.

"Don't cum in her dude! She is ovulating!" Sam cried standing next to them.

"Sam hurry! Stop him or something! I can feel he is close!" Rachel bit her lip as she did all she could to keep standing and not giving in to her own lust.

"Ohhh ohhh oh fuck oh fuck." Owen grunted as he pouted his lips. Sam knew that look at any moment the black Adonis could shoot his load and forever be tied to his sister. Shaking he reached out a hand, trembling reaching towards those big dark muscles. He saw the black flesh flex as it had a tight grip on his little sister's hips.

Owen started to shake his head. He seemed out of his mind. "Take it baby... take my seed, take it like you earned it!!" He suddenly bellowed. He roughly slapped her ass against his groin as he trusted his dick into her.

"Ooh oh god oh fuck I'm cumming!" Rachel yelled out "I can feel it filling me, oh god Sam, I'm so full!"

With every thrust Owen kept pumping more and more potent black seed into the petite white girl and he let out load "Oh oh oh oh's". The way the black ass cheeks were clenching and Owen kept pumping into his sister told Sam he would fill her to the rim.

Sam looked down and saw his own dick go off. Hanging slightly limper then stiff, thick strings of seed landed on his pubic hair and added to the mess that was already there. He almost sat down as he felt his knees tremble.

"Ooh fuck that felt good girl..." Owen smiled as he slapped her ass slightly softer this time. As he walked backwards his thick limp dick flopped out her gaping hole and only now was it clear how messy he had left her hole. The slime of their love making still covered his black dick that still hang half limp. "Oh my god what am I going to do!" Rachel looked back over her shoulder at Owen and Sam.

Her swollen red, gaping, pussy made a perfect bulls eye with her butt cheeks framing the picture. Her hips were still swaying as if they were still being drilled. Every now and then a drip of semen would drop down on the titles.

"Come Sammy..." Owen gently but urgently took Sam by the arm. Looking at those dark brown eyes Sam knew what was expected, and without any thought went to one knee and pressed his face against the smelly red mess that was his sister's vagina. The strong aroma of their love making still in the air he pressed his tongue forward.

"Ooouuuhhh!" She yelped out as the sensation of having her older brother perform oral stimulation on her. Now Owen was steadying her as he pushed her ass into Sam's face. What ever restrained she had had of trying to keep the black man's seed within her had evaporated when she felt her body shake and her third orgasm took over. She felt it leak out of her, right on her brother's face. Thick white drops of cum would leak out of her and into Sam's mouth.

Just when things started to slow down and Sam stood up, his face covered in the juices of Rachel and Owen, the siblings heard an all familiar voice.

"Oh my god! Rachel! Sam!"

All three looked at the entrance to the kitchen and sure enough, their Mom and Dad had come home early!

12